Starting Over Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds a new apartment and a new girlfriend.
2.9k words
4.02
39.6k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
498 Followers

Let's not go into useless details. First I flew into Las Vegas. After a night, paying cash, I flew to San Diego, landing at Lindburgh Field and, after a couple of weeks, lucked into a modest apartment, in a modest building, down by Hermosa Park in Bird Rock, south of La Jolla. Compared to other places in the area, and being close to the water, it was only expensive (with a small 'e') and small, with only 15 units, one of which was vacant that past day. I had the cash to pay first-and-last months rent-plus-utilities-plus-pool-use There was even a parking space, for the car or truck I'd have to get.

It came with a sliding glass door to a cement play area and a pool. Mail was in a box area, serving the whole place. I rented from what appeared to be the resident manager, Dani (last name unknown, as yet) who was a brunette woman of middle years, wearing sweats and sandals, with a tool-belt around her waist.

[Oh, yeah, since I'm writing for Literotica, it should be obvious that, in an instant, I should have body measurements, breast shape, height, weight, hair style, taste in clothes, sexual preferences, etc., all ready to go, in an instant. Dani should be drop-dead gorgeous, and should fall into my arms and impale herself onto my suddenly straining cock in the first moments after we met.

Nuh-uh, nope.]

Dani showed the apartment, on the first floor, over in the far corner of the building. Giving the place the usual-for-a-man casual look-over, I said, "Yes, OK". She asked if I could pay, and I said, "Sure. Cash OK?" She said, "Yes" and that was that. I signed a year's lease, and asked the usual questions about furnishings, access, rules, and general no-no's, plus the usual ID stuff, which she answered in a no-nonsense manner.

The apartment was kind of odd, in that the kitchen and bath (just a toilet, washstand and a shower) were just a couple of alcoves off a main living area, and the two bedrooms were sort of just-there, appearing to be more of sort-of walled-off afterthoughts. The living area, which gave out onto the pool-and-hot-tub area, was large and bare, with a polished cement floor, and the ceiling was unusually high. There was a big, polished pole set into the concrete, in the center of this large living space. I didn't know, then, that Dani's place was right next door, with only what appeared to be a large, sliding barrier between, but now locked securely.

It was sort-of semi furnished, with an old, disreputable couch, an equally worn, old, wing-back chair with low arms and a couple of tables with a lamp or two. There were no rugs or anything else on the polished floor. I found a disused saucepan and a casserole with lid in the kitchen oven. So, with a rented car, I set out to get the usual housekeeping stuff of modern life. I set up the smaller bedroom, which looked out on the pool area, as my working office, to complete the book I'd started. I bedded down on an air-mattress and sleeping bag for the night.

The next morning, about 10 AM, I awoke to hear a mass gang-rape taking place out front, just beyond the sliding glass doors, thankfully closed by a ratty old curtain that did keep the light out. Looking out, it was immediately obvious that the mass gang-rape was composed of a couple dozen scantily-clad (barely, in about half the cases, with a few topless) of bikini-babes, ranging in age from barely 18 to mid-30's, playing ball in the pool and lounging around on chairs and recliners, getting tanned in the Southern California sun. No other guys were present.

One pair of girls was doing some heavy petting with each other, which I inferred (correctly, as it turned out) was a lesbian couple.

I stayed inside, thinking that the sudden appearance of an unknown MAN would put a damper of what I saw as harmless fun. So I hid out for most of the morning, organizing myself and writing (trying not to feel sorry for myself, too) until, around 3 PM, most of the crew seemed to melt away, get dressed and leave.

Coming out of hiding, I figured that I'd need some sort of introduction to myself that wouldn't involve their immediate move to scream, flee or cover-up. That was solved by a run to the nearest food store, to buy several cases of soft drinks, beer, wine, water, cookies and lots of ice in coolers. My plan was to get all this onto a few wheeled carts, along with a large, hand-printed note saying who I was, and why I was there, with a free invitation to take and eat/drink what they wanted.

I figured I'd emerge after an hour or so, dressed casually, and let some cautions talk happen.

So, about 9 AM, I rolled my trays of goodies outside my pool-side door and set them out, then retreated back inside, to await developments. At about 10 AM, again, the mass gang-bang screaming started, then suddenly became muted, when the apartment dwellers found the drinks and snack items (with the bags still tightly sealed and the drinks in their original containers ... no date-rape drugs feared, I hoped).

At about 10:15 AM, I was startled to hear a sharp rap on the glass door to my new apartment. Opening up, I was suddenly seized by the shoulders and literally dragged into the bright sunlight. By Dani, who was a lot stronger than I'd given her credit for. I had a momentary view of very short cut-offs, long, tanned legs, a lot of bare midriff and a t-top with under-boob showing, I was spun around, to face about the same 2 dozen bikini-clad women/girls, who listened as I was described by my resident manager.

Speaking clearly, with a voice that carried, she said, "This guy is Dan Reznick. He's from Ohio, but he lives here now. He's separated from his slut wife, who is gang-banging his former co-workers, bosses and anybody else she can get her cunt onto. He's a good guy and doesn't gossip. He's got enough money for a while. He's writing a book. He likes to lick and suck pussy. He can massage you. He likes women, but hasn't had good sex for a long time, so let's all fix that."

Dani continued, "OK. Ping, Pang (spoken with a long 'ahh' - think of a lightweight little white ball), Judy and Ayesha, strip him. Wallet and keys to me, first. Then pick him up and throw him into the pool. Everybody gets to feel him up. The pole is in his place, so be sure to let him know if you want to use it, Tops off, girls. Bottoms are optional. Let him know what sexy stripper, escort, pole-dancing women are for."

Don't ever think that a pole-dancing stripper or exotic dancer is a weak little thing, easily pushed or knocked around. It takes strength and lots of it to lift your own body up and around a slender metal pole, especially while making it look graceful and sexy. I was picked up bodily, my pockets cleaned out and contents thrown to Dani. Then, I was swung back and forth 3 times and easily pitched into the pool, clothes and all and literally attacked by screaming, shrieking women, about two dozen of them, mostly topless.

For those demanding detail, that's about 48 individual nipple-tipped boobs, plus arms and legs.

Shirt, belt, pants and boxer-shorts went within a minute, followed by multiple-dozen kisses, bare-breasted hugs, penis tugs, questing fingers, a few sucks and testicle-caresses.

Naturally, I went rigid erect, which led to more screaming, shrieking and giggling, as I was dragged to the edge of the pool, lifted to the lip edge and then forced to have very public oral sex by 4 lovely women: 2 Asian, 1 African and 1 blonde, who set about sucking the life out of me through my cock. I doubt if I lasted 5 minutes before erupting down one Asian throat: to this very day, years later, I'm still not sure whose throat I came into, Ping's or Pang's and neither will even give me hint. Sucking continued until I was limp as a cooked egg noodle.

Then, so help me, all 4 of the naked nymphs giggled, and jumped back in the water.

Groggily looking around, I saw a scattering of bikini tope and bottoms. Looking over in and around the pool, I saw a cross section of mostly young and 'milf' women, all races and sizes, with only about half a dozen still sporting bikini-bottoms, save for one lonely figure over in the corner, wearing a 1-piece cover-up and the two lesbian girls, still making noisy love on one of the lounges.

Dani, still wearing her cut-offs and under-boob t-shirt, strolled up and helped pour me into a wide lounger, where I lay there, fucked-out, naked and limp.

The cut-offs fell to the pool's concrete and the t-shirt joined it within a moment, followed by my apartment's resident manager settling into the crook of my left arm, beside me on the lounger.

She looked over at me, grinned, and said, "Let's have truth between us, right from the get-go. No talking around stuff, so call my pussy a cunt and a spade is a black man. I like what I see, right now and I liked what I saw before Ping and Pang sucked you off. You were long, thick and hard and you're gonna be that way again, soon. Do you like my boobs, belly and legs? Come over to my place, it's right next to yours, and we'll have sex, when you get your strength back. I think I'd like to dance for you, on the pole. I don't wear anything when I dance. Wanna watch?"

I sputtered agreement, but wondered aloud, "What the merry hell was going on?"

Dani answered, giggling but also serious, saying, "OK, you're a guy in what seems to be an all-women apartment complex, which, right now, is true. So, rather than make you into a serious character and causing all of us to suddenly cover up, you've been pitched into the pool and felt up by all of us. So, there's no mystery any more. Now you're a good-guy—with a big, friendly cock—and, since we're gonna be lovers, right out in public, I thought it best to get the introductions over as soon as possible."

"For instance, you're right next to, and being felt up, by Dani Suxgoode (that's me) who has been a cheating wife-to-be, a stripper, an exotic nude pole dancer, an escort or less-often, a whore and a hell-of-a-good fuck."

"Over there are Ping and Pang, who are long-time friends of mine. They have an identical-twins act in a classy strip club. I told them to suck you off because both of them are really oral and they love to be looked at and felt up, too. You'll be seeing them on the pole in your living area, soon, as they practice their routines."

"Ayesha, the six-foot tall black girl, is a refugee from Somalia, where she barely escaped genital mutilation by the male members of her clan. She arrived here just about stony broke, with a huge, sensitive clit and I 'carried' her until she earned enough as an escort to pay me back. She's an escort, right now, but I'm training her to be an exotic dancer, too."

"Jody, the blonde who sat on your face, is a high-class whore and she likes it. She's a Dom professionally, but here, she's a pussycat, with emphasis on pussy. She was raised as a fundamentalist preacher's kid, then rebelled and was disowned, much like I was, a long time ago."

Dani went on, naming one woman/girl after another, until my eyes crossed. Nearly everybody was a sex-worker in one way or another, even the three women who were social workers for the city or county.

The two lesbian women, Shona and Samantha, who made noisy love at every opportunity, were professional exhibitionists, performing for select audiences who liked to see pretty women make love with each other. Talk about doing what comes naturally.

The mostly covered-up girl, Abbi, who spoke softly but with a faint-but-marked 'Scot's burr' accent over in the corner was a puzzle, even for Dani, who, I suspected, was 'carrying' the pretty-little woman, by now 2 months past-due on her rents and utilities.

About this time, Dani was slowly stroking my bare cock, which, abruptly, started to harden and grow. She looked at me, eyes twinkling, throat giggling, as she said, "I don't think you want to do me right out in public, at least not the first few times. Let's go inside my place and have sex." At that, I immediately went stiff, hard and long.

She tugged me on my feet and we walked across the length of the pool, her hand on my cock, which made it glaringly obvious that we were gonna have sex, as soon as she closed the sliding door. As the door closed, Dani said, "We're both naked. What do you wanna do first?"

Not speaking, I picked her up and staggered over to her couch, dumping her long-way on the cushions. Dani giggled and spread her long legs, plus reaching down and spread open her pussy lips, growling, "Lick me, stud. Then I get LAID!"

I licked. Payed close attention to her clit, including the sheath around most of it. Knowing that much of her clit was hidden deep within her body, where it responded to waves of pressure and not just sliding friction. Licking around the shaft and pressing lightly on that shaft as it disappeared under her pubic bone arch. Only touching the tip when she was moaning, thrashing and screaming in orgasm, and then, only the lightest of touches.

Waiting a minute or so, as the clit re-emerged from with her sheath hood, during orgasm. Watching her squishy, semi-liquid tissues pulsate with her heartbeat. She squeezed her strong thighs around my ears, threatening to suffocate me, as she humped up and down and undulated side to side. Her shrieks reached a peak, just before she fainted for a few moments.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" she whimpered, as I re-spread her thighs and bent to my licking pleasure again, but this time concentrating on her pussy opening. I commented, between long, slow, circular licks around her pussy opening, "I love to lick your pussy, but I'll never be able to lick your cunt, because the only thing I've got that will touch inside that tunnel is my cock, which will be sliding into you real soon."

She squirted all over my lower face, neck and chest, orgasming immediately after. I yelled, "Do that again, I liked it!". Then I alternated between her pussy opening and clit, as she screamed bloody murder again and again, finally passing out once more.

Slowly stroking my rigid cock, I let her rest for a few more minutes, then finally paying attention to her breasts and nipples, which were firm C-cups, but attached very widely to her chest, so there was little sag. Her nipples were almost—but not quite—too big for her body, looking large and distended with dark red color and standing out from her boobs by about half-an-inch. I pleasured these with licking and sucking, isolating each boob in a double-handed grip as I emphasized her torso-displayed feminine lust.

Not able to stand the strain any more, I aimed my cock at her pussy and penetrated into her cunt. In a long, slow, sliding thrust, I entered her sopping-wet body and deeply plundered her cuntal wealth. It was like riding a bucking bronco horse, never ridden before, except that the house wants you off and Dani wanted me inside. In, out, in, out, in, out ... that age-old rhythm, slowly at first, then speeding up, measured only by the slap-slap-slap of flesh on flesh and the grunts and moans of two fucking people intent on their own fucking pleasure.

Dani squirted twice more, drenching me in her mixture of fluids, as she yelled every vile, degrading word and phrase she could. "Slut, fuck this slut, I'm your slut, fuck me. Fill me up, use me, cum in my cunt! I want you in there, need you in there, gotta have your cum in there!"

Screamed! Called out obscenities! Demanded to be USED for sex!

I finally came, just my man's one orgasm, squirting my semen-seed as deeply into her so-willing body as I could. I'd long ago lost count of her orgasms, but there were so many. Over half my sex pleasure was giving my partner as many big O's as I could. While my cock was slowly becoming limp, again, as expected, I again paid attention to her breasts and nipples, bringing her down slowly and carefully, as the juice from her cream-pie stained the towel on the couch surface.

"What did you do to me?" she whimpered again, but then giggling and speaking hoarsely, asked, "when could you do it again?"

Fighting off sleep, I cuddled the sweat-slick and fuck-juice covered lover I'd just acquired, until she started to snore lightly, then passed out myself.

—END OF PART 02—

TheKeith
TheKeith
498 Followers