Starting with a Bang

Story Info
Sequel to Young Hearts and Puppy Love. Marriage consummation.
2.4k words
3.2
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava knew moving involved a lot of work and piles upon piles of boxes. She'd done it before, from one region to another even. But this time was so much different, even if it was less distance. This little two bedroom one bathroom house...it was hers. Hers to share with the man she had chosen to share her life with. And together, they had enough boxes to fill three moving trucks.

She took a box and walked it in, her pet glaceon weaving between her legs and yipping playfully. "Vixi, stop." The glaceon looked up and barked. "I said stop. You're going to make me trip or step on you. If you don't get out of my way, you're going in your pokeball."

Merc put down the boxes he was holding to reach into his pocket for the pokeball that contained his arcanine, Rex. The fire type dog was bigger and bulkier than the ice type fox, but the two pokemon had bonded and were good playmates with each other. They ran around the room until they were shooed into the backyard.

With six people, the box unloading didn't take long. And both Ava and Merc's parents seemed to want to leave quickly...they all said to let them know if they needed any more help tomorrow. And now the newlyweds had been left to their own devices. Ava sat down on the couch. Merc sat down beside her with a twinkle in his eye. "Geez." He said. "I don't know who has more crap, me or you."

"Might be close enough to equal."

He nodded. "It might." Brief pause. "Okay, so...this might come out of nowhere, but..."

Ava looked at him. "You want to consummate the marriage."

His eyes widened. "How'd you guess?"

She couldn't help chuckling. "Because that's what people normally do? As far as I know anyway." She paused for a few seconds. "And honestly I don't blame them. That kiss at the altar...hot damn. It took me back to that one time when we were alone because both our parents were in meetings...and we...yeah."

"You're blushing."

"I am?"

"You are. Come on babe, you can look at me!" He placed a hand under her chin. She moved her face up, and her green eyes met his red ones. "I haven't...had a release since then. And I've...uh...been fighting my hormones ever since I saw you walk down the aisle. You don't have any idea how it's been, trying to keep the, uh...rocket from revving up. I hope you get what I meant there."

She blinked at him and forced a smile. He removed his hand from her chin. "I thought you said you used pillows for that."

"I did, but...it's not the same now. Pillows don't have sleek black hair and cute green eyes. They don't hug me or nuzzle me or tell me they love me. And they certainly don't kiss me either..." He scratched the back of his head while giving her an awkward, tender grin. "I wanted this consummation to be the most awesome thing ever. For both of us. So I...did a little research, and I think if I try, I can make you come just as much as I will. Hopefully. It's been like a year. I've got to have quite the build up by now..."

"Do you have protection though?"

He flinched and hung his head. "Dammit! I was so scatterbrained I forgot! I can go get some..."

Her response was a hug and a long kiss on the nape of his neck. "Hey, whatever happens happens...we are married now. Let's start our life together with a bang, pun completely intended."

"Close the blinds, let's do it right here on the couch. Get ready for eight inches of Galactic love."

He'd obviously tried to give her a sexy wink, but ended up looking more like he had dirt in his eye and was blinking to get it out. But he was adorable. "Talking dirty to me? Grr, babe. I like that." She closed the blinds on all the windows and returned to him. He'd already taken his shirt off. She hadn't noticed before, but he had cute abs...

She sat down and leaned over him. "Before we start...eight inches? You measured it?"

"Stretched it out and stuck a ruler beside it, yeah. Actually about seven and a half, but it doesn't matter, you're still getting quite the ride."

She wondered when he'd done that, but did that really matter? It didn't. "I knew I was onto something when I called you 'huge'." Her attention moved to his lower half. He was half sitting, half laying there, with his legs spread out and his crotch conveniently in plain sight. Neither were wearing the clothes they got married in the previous evening, having changed into something more casual and comfortable. So he was in a pair of simple pants.

"Are you looking for a bulge or something?" He smiled at her. "Okay, I admit...I was exaggerating a bit there. I never had to try to stop a certain part of me from popping up. If I wasn't able to quickly change what I was thinking about though, I might've." Brief pause. "Now quit staring, you're not going to turn me on that way. Strip down. Kiss me. Or something. Oh, hell, forgive me, but-" And then he got up and pinned her down on the couch. "I'm...starving for love."

She managed to let out a low sigh before his kiss nearly smothered her. He clearly wasn't that nervous, scared little boy he'd been on their first time. He was taking charge...and she figured it was typical for a man to crave intimacy with the woman he loved once he'd experienced it once. Like she'd done before, she ran her hand down his bare chest, but this time she actually reached into his pants and grabbed what she found in there. Felt kind of like one of those squishy stress balls, only with faint bristles on the bottom, where her palm was. She was sure the "nuts" part of his manhood was in her palm, and the "sausage" was touching her thumb and finger tips. But was that faint throbbing just the pulse in her thumb, or...?

He broke the kiss. "You need to cut your nails."

"What...we're in the middle of sex..."

"Just cut them afterward. Before the next time you grab me down there. You're piercing my dick."

She took her hand out of his pants. "Sorry."

He took his pants off and looked into his boxers. "No red marks. I'm good." She took the opportunity to remove her own shirt and pants. When she reached back to remove her bra, he told her to wait. "I want to try taking it off for you," he said.

Took him a moment, but he did manage to undo the hook. His look of triumph was funny and adorable at the same time. He threw the bra on the ground, kissed her, and grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. She returned the kiss using her tongue and pulled him close to her, causing him to move his arms and hold her in them.

After a few minutes, he pulled away. She huffed at him. "What's the holdup? I was really feeling it..."

"I'm gonna let you take my undies off now."

"Mine are still on."

"Bra, undies, same diff." He maneuvered himself to give her easy access to his boxers. There was a bulge...she only had to pull them down a little to free the source of that bulge.

"Sproing!" He smirked at her.

"I don't think we need any sound effects." She rolled her eyes at him and smiled, then took his balls out and pulled the boxers down to his knees. Turning her attention back to his erection, she found herself with her finger on the tip, almost as if it was instinct...the texture was like...velvet. Warm velvet. He had the biggest, dumbest grin on his face, this obviously felt good to him. When she felt a drop of wetness, she quickly removed her finger. No! He's not supposed to cum yet! But it was just a little drop, and the liquid wasn't white, it was clear.

"That was just precum, don't worry." He kicked the boxers completely off. She didn't know what was turning her on the most: the look of love and lust in those burning red eyes of his, the sight of his raging hard on...or the feeling of his fingers between her legs as he removed her underwear. He threw the pair of women's briefs down and just sat there, wide eyed, staring, and he muttered something she didn't catch. "What was that?" She asked.

"I said, damn, you're gorgeous."

"Took you this long to notice?"

He smiled and let out a soft chuckle. "Oh, I noticed before. Trust me..." He knelt down, and she thought he was going to mount her, and her heart pounded because the last time, it had hurt a little. But he just started stroking her down there with his finger. She blinked at him. "Uh..."

"This stuff is slimey, holy crap...The research said not to shove it in right away. Got to make you super wet and begging for it first. Or else you won't enjoy it as much."

"That makes sense."

"So does this feel good? Do you want me to touch someplace else or no?"

She let him do that for a little while, telling him where to touch, even having him stick a finger inside her a couple times. And then she just couldn't look at his rock hard shaft without wanting it in her. She moaned at him, causing him to move his hand and make eye contact. "Take me." She purred. "Take me now."

He lowered into position. "Just one more thing..." He rubbed the sensitive little knot above the opening with the tip of his shaft for a few seconds, then gave her a big grin when he saw the look on her face. "Research said that would make me irresistible. Okay, it said no girl can resist a bit of teasing like that, but close enough."

All she could do is purr at him as he shoved into her and went straight to passionate humping and thrusting. They covered each other with kisses, and this time, he managed to kiss and thrust at the same time! She wondered if he actually had practiced and just wasn't telling her...but it didn't matter. She started humping upward against him, just so he wasn't doing all the work. The faster she humped against him, the better it felt...he seemed to sense that, he was speeding up too. And then, after an estimated five minutes or so, he grunted and threw his head back with an ecstatic look on his face. She actually felt the pulses; him shooting into her, it was squirting out with just enough force that it was noticeable.

She didn't know whether it was his penis or his cum hitting the sweet spot inside her...but whatever it was, it hit it perfectly and made her melt into orgasmic bliss. She let out a moan and pulled him down to kiss his ear. Or attempted to, she ended up biting him instead. He yipped a little and pulled back slightly, but gave one final thrust before pulling out. "Was that a love bite?" He panted. "Or what?"

"It was supposed to be a kiss...but it turned into a bite. I guess I can't control my teeth when I'm having an orgasm."

His entire face lit up. "Oh, so I succeeded! Yay! That's awesome!"

She grabbed him and hugged him. "I think you sure did." Releasing him, she added: "That was quite the load you shot into me! I felt it!"

"Heh...I am a stud."

"You better be a one lady stud."

"Babe, of course I am."

They curled up together and cuddled until Rex scratched the door and whined. Merc got up to let the pokemon in. He didn't even get dressed first, his penis was completely soft now and probably half the size it'd been before. Ava got up and found some white liquid underneath where she had been laying. "Come clean up your mess, Merc."

Merc was stepping back into his boxer shorts. "What mess?"

"Your love juice. Dude fluid. Pick your favorite euphemism, just clean it up before it stains the couch."

"It probably leaked out of you, I'm sure I shot it all where it was supposed to go."

"I'm still not touching it." Ava put her hands on her hips and glared at him. She had her bra and underwear back on by now. She looked cute when she was annoyed, especially when she was nearly completely undressed. Merc didn't want to argue with a cute face like that. He cleaned it up with dish soap and a wet rag, because "bleach would make a bigger stain, and windex is for windows." She didn't argue, at least he was cleaning it up with something.

ONE MONTH LATER

Ava smiled and giggled like a little schoolgirl. She had just placed a hamburger bun in the oven, and now she just had to wait for Merc to get back from being out with the guys so he could find it. She sat down with a bowl of chips and a can of soda, and turned on the TV.

Vixi and Rex both circled the room and eyed the chips. Ava sighed and got them each a treat before sitting down again. "Silly puppies." And then she realized she was talking to her belly...like that would do anything!

But it did. Ava didn't know, but there was not just one, but two tiny sets of ears that heard their mother's voice, although very faintly. Two strong hearts beating, two female embryos snuggled up inside the womb. It would be awhile before they really knew what they were hearing, but hear it they did.

They might've also heard the shrill caw. Corby's greeting. The murkrow flew into the room, followed by his master. "Back back back." Murkrows were capable of learning some human words and phrases. "We're back back back. CAW!"

Merc walked up to Ava and nuzzled her affectionately. Corby squawked. "Woo hoo! Get er done! WOO!"

"Okay, no more letting him out while watching comedians on TV." Merc rolled his eyes and returned the murkrow to his pokeball.

"I'm surprised he was able to figure out what 'get er done' means." Ava said.

"Yeah, who knows, the crazy bird." Merc shrugged and made his way into the kitchen. Ava grinned and hoped he would open the oven.