StarTrek/DrWho: 23rd Century Condom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give you the fucking spread later, Luke Skywalker! Get inside me!"

"That's what I love about you Brits. So cultured."

Donna nearly whimpered as Jim reached down, took hold of a cock that had somehow gotten even bigger since she'd last seen it, and positioned it at her gates. Behind him, Gaila bit her nail and smiled like a fucking pin-up. And then, without any further ado, Jim was inside her. She was wetter than a well and he just kept going until she could feel his pubic hair tickling her pelvis.

He was in her, all the way in, his cock a constant pressure inside her, pushing her already towards an orgasm more powerful than she could imagine. The sexiest man Donna had ever met and he was fucking the hell out of her. She'd have to ease up on teasing the Doctor.

Not that Donna was thinking any of this yet. That would come later. At the moment, her thoughts ranged from "oh fuck!" all the way to "oh my giddy aunt!" Her mouth, as unbelievable as many would find it, was completely still, transformed into a sharp little "o" of surprise. As Jim started to move in and out, in and out, at first just rocking against her but then more violent, thrusting down into her and watching her tits bounce with the force of it (he could watch that all goddamn day, put it up on the main viewer and raise morale 100%), that "o" widened, until it looked as if Donna were screaming at the top of her lungs, only the most that came out was a mousy little squeak.

Later, it would also occur to Donna that there was a huge difference between having sex and getting fucked.

Gaila sat down at the edge of the bed, watching Jim's cock disappearing into the ginger. Donna's flesh was reddening in the most interesting places, something she had always considered exotic about humans. The ginger really did have great tits, and Gaila would never get bored of watching the sweat being shaken from them as Jim did what Jim did best (commanding the ship was a close second).

She resisted the urge to join in, running her hands along Jim's back or slipping a finger down to give Donna anal stimulation. Humans could be so misunderstanding of such things. Still, if all she got to do was watch... and listen... and smell... she'd actually had less satisfying sexual encounters than this simple voyeurism.

Letting her towel join the rest of the clothes littering the floor, Gaila began to touch herself.

"I adore watching you fuck," she told Jim, pinching a jade nipple into roughness. She loved a little dirty talk with her sex, even if it was as prosaic as 'I love you.' "Just seeing that big cock do what it's meant to..."

"Kinda busy at the moment, G," Jim huffed out.

"I can seethat..."

Donna just squeaked. She wanted desperately to wrap arms and legs around Jim to make absolutely certain he didn't stop fucking her anytime soon, and she would as soon as she could get her limbs to start obeying her again (at present, they were spread-eagled out, clasping the edges of the bedframe). Part of her wanted to push that green bimbo off the bed so Jim would have to focus entirely on her. Another part of her was sure that if she did, she would be fucked to death shortly after. And the Doctor always did say it was important to share...

It was then that the computer toned, signaling an incoming message. Jim paused, looking over at the nearest LCARS panel. Spock was calling from the bridge. Had to be important. "Umm..." he looked from Donna to Gaila and back to Donna (she really did have great tits). "I gotta take this."

Donna lifted her head, mouth still frozen open like she'd been able to take a bite out of a sandwich. Then, with a snarl, she slapped her hands across Jim's ass and forced him even deeper inside her. "NOT FUCKING LIKELY, SUNSHINE!"

Jim's eyes nearly rolled back in his head. As fun as it had been to plow Donna, there was just something about her taking control.

In a matter of moments, she decided that manually shoving him in and out of her wasn't doing the job. With an actual growl, she man-handled him onto his back and impaled herself on his cock, which had pointed to the ceiling without a moment's loss.

Gaila politely applauded.

"I DON'T CARE IF DARTH BLOODY VADER IS DROPPING OFF A FRESH-BAKED PIE, YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU FINISH ME OFF!"

Whatever Spock wanted, it couldn't be that important.

"Gaila, could you, uh, take a message?" Jim asked sweetly, but if he were hypnotized he couldn't be more drawn to the sight of Donna's breasts jiggling as she rode him.

Her breathing was up and her hips were spiking up into one hand, but otherwise, Gaila answered the communication as if she were enjoying a mint julep and not two people fucking. "Mr. Spock, is this urgent? The captain is right in the middle of someone."

Damn Orions.

Donna threw her head back, whipping her frizzled hair over her shoulders. Her pussy had swallowed up all of his cock and now she ground her hips over his body, bearing down on him, riding him like a conductor rode a train. Carried and propelled by the force of the locomotive, but still dictating the speed and path. Every time she lifted herself up and drove herself back down on him, it was like a new shovelful of coal was being thrust into the engine. Jim had his hands on her hips, but he wasn't sure what he was accomplishing besides feeling some surprisingly smooth skin for a 21st century girl.

"You want to come, is that it?" Jim asked coolly. He didn't know if Donna was into the sound of a voice other than hers, but he did kinda want to impress Gaila.

"YOU CAN DO BETTER WITH YOUR MOUTH THANTHAT!" Donna threw herself down on him, smothering him with her cleavage. Jim wasn't sure if it was possible or even medically advisable, but he was pretty sure he felt himself get harderinside her.

Donna riding him just wasn't enough anymore. He liked to be a gentleman about these things, but he liked having his face in her tits more, so he didn't consult with Donna before rolling on top again, this time falling off the bed. They barely noticed the impact.

Gaila could swear Jim's hips blurred as he pumped into Donna. She had the best seat in the house – she could see Jim biting down on Donna's breast like a soldier on a bullet, trying to put off the inevitable ecstasy. She could see Donna's toes curling. She could even see the scarlet lines Donna's fingernails made as they dug into Jim's ass, as if desperate to get even closer to the man. Gaila slipped another finger inside herself. If she worked fast, she could come along with them.

Donna tried to hump back against him, tried to yell out something nasty enough toreallyget him going (spaceship types, always holding out on her), but all that came from her mouth was a shrill cry at each and every thrust he made. It had to get past a clenched jaw. She was going to have rug burn on parts of her where it was hard to put cream and God only knows how sore she'd be afterward, but it was worth it. Anything would be worth this.

Her arms and legs went limp, thankfully before she clawed Jim's ass to ribbons, and her head lolled back as absolute pleasure flowed into her. It took her a moment to realize it was an orgasm. An orgasm that showed no signs of stopping.

Gaila took mercy on her. She pressed himself against Jim, nipples brushing against his shoulder. She took his hand from where he was propping himself up off the floor (he collapsed on top of Donna, but that was good, that was fine, it just meant she could feel more of him), and pushed it between her legs. His fingers were instantly covered in moistness as Gaila opened up for him. She put her lips to Jim's ear like a woman moving in for a kiss and whispered to him.

Donna couldn't make out what he was, not through the blood pounding in her ears, but she saw Jim squeeze his eyes shut, depriving himself for the first time of seeing her breasts jog with his thrusting, and then felt the effect Gaila's words had.

Jim came inside her, powerfully, uncontrollably, filling her with his climax. Donna's jaw flew open, letting loose an unending scream that just happened to have sentences like "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! AND COME! COME IN ME! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! COME UNTIL YOU GO DRY, BECAUSE I CAN'T BLOOMING TAKE ANYMORE OF YOUR COCK!"

Her world, the one broadened and expanded by the Doctor, had shrunk down to her cunt and the cock inside it. She couldn't remember anything but the surge of hot fluid inside her, the feeling of being flooded. Her orgasm kept going, seeming like it would trail off until Jim managed another trio of thrusts, a last jet of semen, and she exploded into an orgasm that, if not as big as the last one, was much more violent on her oversensitive nethers. She gagged on her halting cries and was only able to manage to a single "fuck..." as he laid buried inside her.

"That's why he's the captain," Gaila said, gasping from her own heated climax. She loved to watch Jim fuck, no matter who it was with. But it was great when he was fucking someone with ridiculously great breasts, even if it wasn't her.

Jim put his hand on Donna's chin, not knowing or caring that it was dripping with Gaila's cream, and turned it so he could kiss her. It was almost gentlemanly, even in context. Gaila swooned and Donna's face went from slack to a satisfied smile. Jim collapsed onto Donna's breasts. As expected, they made wonderful pillows. Gaila pulled the sheets off the bed and onto all three of them.

"So," Donna said. "This count as a threesome?"

Gaila bit her lip, trying hard not to condescend. 21sters... so quaint. "If this were a threesome, it'd still be going."

"She sets out snacks in case anyone gets hungry," Jim said. "And drinks."

"Those were wine coolers and they were for ambiance. The body shots were for dehydration."

Donna cackled and slapped Jim on the back. "I've never gone bean-flicking before, but lady, I might have to snog you on general principle."

"I might have to let you."

"That is literally the only thing that could get me to move from this spot," Jim said, between Donna's breasts.

Donna was about to comment on his obsession with breasts, positively, whenvworp.

Donna sat up irritably, spilling him off of her. She looked over the bed to see the TARDIS fading into view. The Doctor opened the door, blowing on his sonic screwdriver. "Another crisis successfully averted, a triumph for the human drive to imagine—Donna, where all your clothes?"

Donna stood up. "Oi! Nice timing, spaceman!"

The Doctor was too busy realizing Donna had very nice breasts to reply.

"Could you go!? I'm a bit busy at the moment." Donna crossed her arms. "I'm a lady. I like to be cuddled."

With the breasts covered up, the Doctor found himself a bit more talkative. "Donna, you know the TARDIS. If the old girl takes off, there's no guarantee you won't be stranded here. Especially after... the Incident last week."

"How was I supposed to know that wasn't a loo? Fine!" She turned back to Jim and Gaila, shaking their hands in turn. "Thanks for a lovely evening. I'll give your regards to the past."

"Come back anytime," Jim said, not quite letting go of her hand. "I mean that. You have booty calls in the 21st century, I read about them. I am completely open to being used sexually. I have no self-respect. Ask her!" Jim jerked his thumb at Gaila. "She's put her finger in my butt."

"You loved it," Gaila replied, examining the sweat on her forearm. She was going to have to take another shower. Thankfully, at least one potential backwasher wasn't going anywhere. "Donna, you can get changed in the other room if you want. I'll bring you your clothes."

"Nah, don't get up, I've got it." Donna walked over to grab up her clothes, not caring that the Doctor was watching her bend over. "Don't worry about him. Asexual. Like Sherlock Holmes, or the Jonas Brothers. It's like changing in front of a dog."

She stepped inside the TARDIS, now seeing Amy, Rory, and Captain Jack circling the console, fiddling with the controls in their own little way (Jack appeared greatly interested in the bicycle pump). Their reactions were as followed.

Amy and Rory, in opposite order, took in the naked captain, the naked green girl, and the redhead with clothes (in her arms). Amy turned to her husband. "Five second marriage conference. I won't get mad at you looking at She-Hulk and the breasts if you don't get mad at me for looking at the pretty boy."

"Deal."

("The breasts?" Donna thought. "I have a name.")

(Jim had similar misgivings.)

Captain Jack poked his head through the door. "Hi, Captain Jim, I'm Captain Jack." He offered his hand.

Jim was still behind the bed. "Can I shake that when I'm wearing pants?"

Jack pulled his hand back. "Buncha prudes in the 23rd century."

And the Doctor sputtered some more, before Donna slapped him. "Donna!" he got out. "I picked up a few friends while you were out."

"I noticed!" She looked over the other companions. "Still the best-looking ginger on this thing." She went inside to clean herself up in what she would make sure was a loo first.

"Best-looking... I'd put that to a vote!" Amy hissed. Just then she noticed that although she didn't know how Rory felt about Donna leaving, she could tell he loved to watch her go. "Hey!"

"Five second marriage conference!"

Amy huffed and went back to ogling Kirk. (And maybe Gaila a little.)

"Can I get a hug?" Jack asked Donna before she shut the door.

"Piss off!"

The Doctor stood in the TARDIS doorway, looking very much like he wanted to go back to sputtering. "Well, uh..." he said to the Starfleet officers. "I hope you enjoyed your coitus, please don't be pregnant, and don't use any future sexual techniques you might have picked up, it could have catastrophic sexy results on the timeline."

He shut the door.

"I was going to call it 'the Donna," Jim said.

"It was really just a modified cowgirl," Gaila consoled him.

"So what did Spock want?"

"Oh, something about an influx of chronitons corresponding to the first appearance of the Doctor, centering around your toilet. I guess they were off a little."

The LCARS beeped again, at the same time anothervworpsounded, at the same time as yet anothervworpechoed... two TARDISes materializing, and completely blocking off the bathroom door. Gaila mentally postponed her shower. For a moment, the two TARDISes sat there, then the doors swung open and two Donna Nobles stepped out. They were totally identical, aside from a Band-Aid one had on her arm and the fact that one was in a merry widow, while the other was in a set of garters and stockings.

"I may not be the Doctor," they both said, "but that doesn't mean I don't make house calls." Then they both noticed each other. Turning, either said "What areyoudoing here? And dressed likethat? Likewhat, sunshine!"

"Not like a classy, elegant woman of the world!" The Donna on the right pointed at herself.

"Oh, how am I ever going to get as stuck-up as you?" The Donna on the left demanded.

"I can't believe I used to be such a skank."

"You're the one coming here to have sex with him!"

"I'm not the one who's going to be in an orgy!"

"You mean you were in an orgy!"

"No, you'regoingto be... slut! And besides, I saw him first!"

"We both saw him first!"

Gaila stood up. It wasn't that she didn't find two women fighting sexy, but it helped if Jell-O were involved. "Ladies, ladies, please!"

"You stay out of this, greenjeans! This is between me and me!"

"Yeah, what happens if you don't shave your privates?" the other Donna asked. "Your crotch turns into a salad bowl?"

Gaila tried not to be offended. After all, salad bowl... kinda funny. "I was just going to say that it's pointless to fight over Jim... when he can handle both of you."

They eyed Jim, who was having the reaction of someone who had just realized he shared a room with a naked woman and (effectively) twins in lingerie.

"He can—" said one Donna.

"At once?" said the other.

"Oh yeah. Once me and Liera ran a train on him."

"I thought they were both Gaila, just split in two by a transporter accident," Jim recalled. "Romulan Ale is illegal, by the way."

The Donnas eyed each other. No matter where they were in their personal timeline, they knew how to shop for lingerie.

"You do have really nice breasts," said one Donna.

"I've always wanted to see someone make a sausage sandwich with them."

"And you could give Jim something better to do with his mouth than talk about how great he is," Gaila suggested.

"One time, it was one time!" But that was the only argument Jim could make, as the Donnas descended on him. "I'm a great captain," he said happily, before his mouth was put to better use.

Gaila was just finding a comfortable perch to watch from when she heard anothervworp. The ginger-blond-ginger sandwich didn't stop. Nothing short of a warp core implosion was worth pausing for.

A third Donna emerged, wearing a negligee. Gaila wondered if she got a group discount. When she saw that Jim already had more Donna than he could finger, she cursed. "Oi, I'm late!"

Gaila looked her over. Nice negligee. "No, you're right on time. My masturbating hand was getting sore..."

Donna looked over Gaila. Her breasts weren't the biggest, per se, but they were very prominent, very high-set. Almost perfectly suited to her body. And she had one hell of a body. "Did I mention that in my personal timeline, I've come to terms with my bisexuality?"

"Do tell," Gaila said, crooking a finger in the cleavage of Donna's negligee and dragging her down to the bed. Since Jim didn't seem to be using it, it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

Ten minutes, and one or two orgasms, later, another set ofvworpsfilled the room. Two by-this-time-rather-disgruntled Doctors landed the TARDISes and sat back to catch up on their reading. Two Donnas emerged, lugging lawn chairs, a bowl of popcorn, a video camera complete with tripod, and something that was almost, but not quite, a sonic screwdriver (just in case they got too fascinated by the sight, and for some reason couldn't join in). The first, or rather fourth, Donna set up the camera while the second/fifth put up the chairs. The camera, through mind-bogglingly advanced Gallifreyan technology, set about capturing both the ongoing proceedings and the prior thirty minutes in several media formats that hadn't been properly invented yet. They'd pick out angles later. The not-a-sonic-screwdriver would come in very handy then.

"We are going to make a bloody fortune," a Donna said.

The others just moaned.

12