State of Mind

Story Info
Virtual Reality Machine & the Mad Scientist who built it.
8k words
4.48
83.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

The alarm clock awoke Erica from her sleep. The 18-year-old blond beauty sat up in bed feeling wide-awake. Usually, she had trouble getting fully awake, but this morning a blast of energy coursed through the young teenager. Not thinking, but reacting she went to the bathroom to prepare her shower. Satisfied with the temperature, she re-entered her bedroom and laid out her clothes on her bed.

She had a black tennis skirt with matching black thong panties, a white cut-off t-shirt and white stockings that would end a little below the skirt and a little above the knees. As she selected her attire for the day, she failed to realize two things. First, she didn’t take out a bra. She would never go anywhere without a bra for her petite sized breasts. Second, she didn’t own any of these clothes.

Erica took off her nightclothes and admired herself in the full-length bathroom mirror. The appreciation she felt for herself and the body she possessed excited her. She had never really taken stock of herself before. Her breasts were thrust out and her nipples were always perky. Her stomach, through hard work and exercise, was washboard flat and had the slightest hint of six-pack muscles. Her smooth legs made her tanned frame a very admiring one. They were quite muscular and shapely due to her nights on the step-master. Her silky blond hair fell to her shoulders, just long enough for a ponytail. It accentuated her cute face. Her blue eyes were pleasing and her dimpled cheeks surrounded a button-nose. Her best feature though was a curvy ass and tiny waist, something that she was suddenly noticing now in front of her mirror.

She turned away and entered the shower, noticing a slight stirring from between her legs. She had never got excited from herself before. She had never masturbated before, and very rarely felt sexual tension of any kind. But now as she lathered her body with her loofah, the heat within her raised a notch. The slightly course material of the shower sponge erased away her inhibitions, as her hands encircled her pointy nipples. A sigh escaped her as the tremendous surge of pleasure forced her to succumb to the desires of her body. The other hand traced a finger from her tight stomach to her pussy mound.

“Mmm”, Erica moaned, “what’s gotten into me? It feels so right to touch myself. Ohhh, it feels so good!”

Feeling the desire take over, she found her clit for the first time. At the rise of this pleasure bud, she was taken aback by the sensitive nature of the lightest touch. She moaned in desperation for relief as her hand took over. The powerful desire made the young virgin think about a familiar man that she couldn’t quite remember. She imagined him stroking her love button from behind. She could almost feel him pressing against her in the shower.

She never fantasized before, and she was wondering why she was so vividly doing so now. This man, why him? She felt so excited as her mind allowed the man to push up against her ass. There was one hand encompassing her breasts, and the other one stroking her pussy. It felt so real as the sensations pulsed through her. She even imagined the penis of the stranger pressing against her backside. How could a fantasy be so real? Why was the pleasure so intense?

The finger traced her virgin slit then pushed slowly inside her, while the thumb rubbed against her clit. It moved in deeper, and she spread her legs in anticipation. When it hit the thin barrier within her pussy it stopped and withdrew slowly out. The imaginary man thrust his finger in and out, up to Erica’s cherry. Her hips undulated in response, enraptured in the ecstasy that overwhelmed her teen mind. The thrill of her first orgasm built to a crescendo.

She was lost in the need to fuck this pseudo-finger that had her begging for more. Never so horny in her young life had she been so stimulated, so aroused. She bucked to the rhythm of the fast digit, waiting for the release she so much wanted to get to.

Erica trembled as the fantasy man held her at his mercy. She couldn’t shake loose from this fantasy, and it started to worry her, even as the orgasm built within her. She tried to think about something else, but the finger moving quickly at the base of her pussy didn’t go away. The hand pinching at her nipples, twisted and pulled harder. This excited her even more, and she moaned aloud, grunting like a wanton animal.

Suddenly, the man stopped, bent her over and guided her to her knees. The water struck her on her back as she stared down at the drain of the tub. She didn’t like this. The fantasy was getting too real. Her mind fought to escape, but her pussy’s fire wanted to be extinguished.

The young blond girl felt the man grip her waist. His bare feet kicked her legs apart, and then she felt his warm throbbing penis slap her ass. The long member rolled along her cheeks, so she could get the feeling of its size. This caught Erica’s breath as the anticipation made her weak with lust. She never fantasized, and now she couldn’t break free from her own erotic daydream.

The erect penis slapped upwards between her legs against her wet pussy lips. The throbbing dick pressed against her very moist opening lengthwise, not placing the head inside, but the shaft of the penis instead. It teased her as it moved, as if he were fucking her. Her body reacted to the thrills, and wanted more, but her mind was scared. Not sure if this was a fantasy anymore.

The head of the warm penis repeatedly rubbed directly against her clit, making the motion almost unbearable. As the tension continued to mount, she ground her pussy against the long cock. She tried desperately to make the teasing stop. This only made things worse for the teenager, as the man teased her more. The head of the penis finally entered her and quickly exited just as fast. Just repeatedly opening her pink gash, never going deep enough to satisfy her lust for more. It left her a sexual beast with an insatiable thirst for more pleasure. Her deepest desires were so close yet out of reach. She groaned in angst, frustrated for her release of this tormented manifestation.

“Please,” Erica pleaded, “let me, ohhh, please let me cum already. I can’t take this torturous teasing anymore. Let me, mmm, ughhh!!! Let me, oh god, let me feel you inside of me. What’s happening to me? Ohhh, I can’t handle this, is this really happening? I never felt so, ohhh…good! I have to cum, please fuck me, please, ahhh…FUCK ME NOW!!!”

All at once, the hands gripped her hips tighter. The penis lay poised at the base of her pussy. She waited in anticipation. When the penis opened her up, as it thrust inside and she was just about to reach her first orgasm, the fantasy abruptly ended. Erica on hands and knees looked behind her and there was nothing. No man, no hands, and no penis.

***

Dr. Karl Methers sat by his virtual reality consul, typing in commands to the Cerux 940 command terminal. Cerux was the good Doctor’s baby. It gave him the capabilities to use the latest, state of the art virtual reality and his very own creation, the sleep enhancer, together. The process was simple. Cerux would be given the data, the person involved would be put into a virtual reality compression suit and headset, and then the sleep enhancer would be programmed once the individual was in REM sleep. Once in this state, the patient, very much like hypnosis, would be told what to see, feel and believe.

The suit would react to the surroundings, and the person could actually feel everything that was going on around them. Interacting with the suit, the headset relayed messages to the brain on what exactly the person was to experience. Feel heat, the suit would get warmer around the correct body parts influenced by the temperature change. The brain would be told what to interpret and the imagination would fill in the blanks.

After years of development and testing, Dr. Methers now set up a research group consisting of female college students. Under the guise of sleep disorders, the young girls were brought to his lab. His lab was privately funded by his own vast wealth. He had made it big with the discovery of a synthetic material called Polycotton. Using this cotton based material in conjunction with other fabrics such as rayon, polyester and nylon - to name a few - he found that the material took on a more elastic property. Polycotton could be stretched out farther than any fabric known and still keep its original form. The invention was successful enough to have Dr. Methers’ great, great grandchildren live comfortable for the rest of their lives, if and when he had them.

Yet, the good doctor was far from a good man. He was a man of vision and a man of uncontrollable desires. One day he read about virtual reality and how it could be a new day in the world of sleep disorders. It had mentioned how virtual reality could be a wonderful way to release a lot of the worries that some people have preventing them from sleeping. His past studies with hypnosis and the subconscious mind led him to believe that virtual reality could be deployed as a sex toy if applied correctly. He knew at once that his path was laid out for him. He spent years buying all the necessary equipment, hardware and technological breakthroughs. Even putting his invention, Polycotton, to good use.

There were the usual roadblocks he had to overcome from the government, but that was easy enough if you know what hands to grease. Dr. Methers had a startling reputation within the community and when people heard he was working with sleep disorders they all applauded his efforts. Soon he was ready for subjects and posted at the nearby college. He had the girls go through a professional screening process to weed out the undesirable ugly, overweight and nerdy girls. The rest filled out questionnaires about themselves. Mostly centered on their sleep habits: Where they slept, when they slept, how they slept, nightmares, dreams, wet dreams, fantasies, descriptive as possible. He included some questions on their daily life: eating, hobbies, dating, sex, exercise, etc. He needed to know what made them tick as much as possible. The wrong subject could be his one-way ticket to jail.

He didn’t want to make it too suspicious, only asking for women. So, he explained that the next testing would be male only. Since he didn’t want to corrupt the results by influencing sexual dreams of any kind. He informed them that the group would be paired into twos because there were only two machines for testing. There were six girls, all 18-20 years old, and all beautiful. He weeded out the rest for various reasons using the questionnaire and interviews to separate the potentially risky subjects. The profile he was looking for were single, inhibited, submissive girls. During the interviews, he looked for eye contact. Eye contact often accompanied confidence in them. The ones who lacked confidence often looked away. This always indicated submissiveness. Some of the girls were a little too talkative, and that was the last type of subject he wanted. The shyer the girl, the better chances that she would be the best of subjects. The most important criteria, though, was that Dr. Methers had to be physically turned-on by the young woman.

The whole research group would be his ultimate test. All previous results pointed to a behavior change within the subject. Someone who was afraid of swimming could be told it was safe to swim. They would not only swim in the altered state, but also come out ready to do laps like the phobia never existed. This gave him the idea for conditioning young women to do his bidding. If it worked then he would forever be a happy man, a very happy man.

He even adapted Cerux to react to human emotion, hormonal traits, and eroticism. The suit was made up of a state of the art elastic fiber to act like a second skin and conform to the female form. Wearing it was like putting on a garbage bag, but when attached to Cerux, the suit became compressed. The entire suit stuck to the skin comfortably, and it’s shiny material made the individual look like they were wearing silvery glass. The suit remained flexible and the person could actually pull on the material, as well as push the material inwards without causing discomfort. Inside the suit, electrodes would stimulate sensation. The headset would do the rest. Its components consisted of a visor, earplugs and little else, resembling a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses.

Once the doctor set up the programming, it was time to bring in the first set of girls, Sue and Erica. Both girls were 2 out of the three 18 year olds of the group. Sue’s best feature was her long darkly tanned legs and her green eyes, a powerful combination for a young brunette. Her counterpart, Erica has blond locks and an ass that could make a priest sin.

Both teens have well-toned frames, obviously from working out. Their breasts weren’t large, but they weren’t that small either. His best guess was a b-cup for each young lady. Two great looking packages indeed. Dr. Methers memorized their profiles from the extensive surveys they had filled out. Sue often had sexual dreams about the tanning salon where she works. She indicated that she becomes aroused at the site of her male customers lying out on the tanning beds, but she never mixed work and pleasure. She had trouble with snoring, and that’s why she came here. She stated on her application that she had not had intercourse. Erica, on the other hand, never had sexual dreams, and from all indications, could very well be a virgin too. She avoided most of the sexual questions with timidly evasive answers. Her disorder, like most of the group, was simply insomnia. With Cerux, there would be no sleep problems.

When the girls were placed into position on the bed, the doctor engaged the air compression for the virtual suits. It was extraordinary; the two teenagers had changed before his eyes. They went from bag ladies to voluptuous vixens, and he had to place his clipboard in front of his groin area to hide his erection. They looked tremendous in the tight skins of the garment. Every curve and crevice could be seen in the shiny material. Erica looked uncomfortable at once with her sudden exposure and casually covered her chest to hide her defined mounds. She was blushingly profusely. Sue didn’t seem to even notice because she was commenting to Erica how comfortable she felt in the suit. Erica returned a weak smile and nodded.

The ladies were told that they would go asleep for only two minutes, and he wanted them to see a large green meadow and then think about ending the dream. At that point they would return. It was called a fail-safe measure, but the doctor called it a false sense of security. He wanted them to feel safe with him, so he told them they could wake up any time they wanted. If they felt like they needed to end it for any reason they could, but they really couldn’t.

Once under the Cerux control, they were programmed not to think it wasn’t anything but real. He also informed them that he would be with his crack staff in another room assessing the results. He even introduced the girls to his five person tech staff when they first entered the test group, all to make the girls feel safe. The tech staff though was no more than hired hands that he needed from time to time to help out with Cerux upgrades and sleep related studies. He, along with Cerux, would make the young females forget about their worries and give into their deepest desires. Then, perhaps he could even cure their sleep disorders, if he felt like it.

With everything in order, the girls did their two-minute drill, and arose feeling a tremendous high from their brief ordeal. He had them right where he wanted them. The plan for the two girls was different. He wanted Erica to feel what wanton lust was like. He would give her comfortable surroundings of her room. She would then experience a rush of desire unlike anything she has ever had. He would send himself into her shower, and she would give herself unto him. Until she couldn’t wait any longer, then he would stop and leave her wanton. She would be suppressed from an orgasm, and in turn she would need to quench the strong built-up frustration that lay within. Sue on the other hand, needed to experience her deepest fantasy. She would awaken in the tanning salon and…

***

Sue stifled a yawn and stretched awake. She must have been really tired to fall asleep at work. She looked at the clock on the wall and realized that she was closed for almost two hours now. She wanted to get a little tanning herself before she went home, so she locked all the doors, and choose a tanning bed. She always did the full nude, and since she had a nice tan already, why not go all the way. She had no steady boyfriend, and she wanted one now.

Men were so intimidated by her good looks and never got the courage to ask her out. When they did, they were all egotistical assholes. She had refused to have sex with anyone from high school, now she regretted it. She wanted to wait for college, but now she was horny all the time. The guys who came into the tanning salon were so hot; she just couldn’t stop wondering who was nude and who wasn’t when they got their tans. Not one of them ever asked her out, although she did her best to flirt with them.

Stepping out of her clothes, the curvaceous 18-year-old approached the bed. She got the protective glasses off the shelf and popped on the machine switch. The low humming sound and purplish glow meant it was now bronzing time. She lay on her back first as the timer ticked down to twenty minutes. After a few minutes, Sue heard a noise within the room. She remained still and listened, not moving.

“Sue,” a male voice whispered into Sue’s ear. The girl lay frozen unable to move.

“Whose there?” She replied nervously.

“Just a guy who finds you so attractive that he’s going to make you feel like a woman for the first time.”

“Oh my God, please don’t hurt me,” Sue begged. She couldn’t move at all. She was petrified with fear. She was too nervous to even lift her tanning glasses off her eyes to confront the man. She felt his warm breath on her neck.

“Sue, please don’t be afraid, I’m here because I caught you looking at me while I was tanning. I know you want my hard body pressed against yours. Your eyes don’t lie, even if I can’t see them now.”

“Who are you?” she asked. This man knew her, but now he had her trapped in this bed to do…to do whatever he wanted. She started to feel moistness between her legs, excited by the stranger breathing on her neck. All the men’s bodies she had watched the past month flashed before her mind’s eye. The bronzing effect of the tanning machine was a definite turn on, and she was getting turned on now.

“My name isn’t important right now,” he answered. “What is important is that you get to have me for your first time Sue.”

“How do you know?”

“Shhhh,” He interrupted. “Not important either my dear. I sense your excitement. Your getting aroused by my closeness, aren’t you Sue? Would you like me to touch you?”

“I’m not getting aroused,” Sue lied. She was getting very wet between her legs, and she could smell her sweet sex, and she guessed he must too. What was happening to her? Why did she feel so stimulated all over? She wanted him to touch her, but she also wanted him to just leave. She didn’t feel so safe, and how could she, naked in front of this mystery man. Then the hum of the machine shut off, and this made her feel even more vulnerable for some reason.

“Well,” He announced, “I guess it’s time to cook the other side isn’t it? We don’t want an uneven tan, do we? Let me help you out.”

“No, that isn’t necessary,” Sue, protested. The man slid his hands along her smooth legs until he reached her feet. He grabbed the left ankle and foot and placed it on the right foot. He then grabbed her left ankle and turned it, so her body rolled over automatically. He guided his hands along her body so she wouldn’t fall off the bed. Lingering a little too long on her ass and hip. Sue felt helpless, unable to resist. Yet she yearned for more.

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers