State Rally Ch. 03

Story Info
When Cole and Karen surprise Tony again.
4k words
4.04
7.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
37 Followers

A few weeks after we returned from the Rally in Cocoa, Tony's cellphone rang one Friday evening. "Hello, this is Tony."

"Hey man, how's it hanging?" Tony immediately recognized Cole's voice.

"Same old, same old, pal. What's up with you?"

"Just wondering if you're going on the club ride tomorrow and if your pillion is open," Cole replied.

"I am and it is. Why?" Tony replied, somewhat afraid Cole and Karen might be trying to fix him up with some friend of theirs. They never had but other club members had frequently played matchmaker, always with poor, sometimes disastrous, results.

"My daughter Wendy really wants to ride and Mt. Dora is one of her favorite little towns to visit. We were hoping you'd be willing to let her tag along," Cole said.

"Oh, okay. Which one is Wendy?" asked Tony.

"The oldest so you don't have to worry about babysitting," Cole laughed. "What time do you plan to leave your place?" Cole and Karen lived quite a ways outside of town and all the club rides started off much closer to Tony's place.

"I figured on leaving for the McDonald's around 7:30. Should give time for a quick breakfast before kickstands up," Tony replied.

"Great. We'll meet you at your place a few minutes before that. Take care, my friend," Cole signed off.

The next morning Tony was in the garage doing a pre-ride check when he heard Cole's bike pull up. Karen was on the back and a small SUV followed closely behind. Both vehicles pulled into Tony's driveway. Cole and Karen dismounted as Wendy stepped out of the SUV, carrying a helmet.

"Morning everyone," Tony called. Just give me a minute to back this out and we'll be on our way." He walked the bike back and around so it was facing down the driveway, fired it up, and then went back into the garage for his helmet, glasses, and riding gloves. As he walked back out to the bike, Karen approached and gave him a big hug.

"Tony, I hope you remember Wendy. She was at the rally last year when we held it up here in Hilliard," she said.

"I do. How are you today, Wendy?" Tony held out his hand and Wendy shook it. Wendy took after both parents while not really looking like either. She was short, probably 5'1, and while she wasn't model skinny she lacked both her mother's heft and her father's stockiness. She almost look like she still hadn't lost all her baby fat -- not plump, or even overweight but more like cushy. Her breasts, however, certainly came from mom. Again, definitely not as big but what Tony guessed to be about 36D looked pretty awesome on her short frame. 'Get your mind out of the gutter, Tony' he told himself, 'she's your friends' daughter and you're damn near old enough to be her grandfather.' Okay, so he wasn't really that old but still...

"Excited. I can't wait to ride -- it's been ages! Thank you soooo much for taking me along, Mr. Prima."

"Call me Tony, please, Wendy," he said while mounting his bike and pulling the remote from his windshield bag to shut the garage door. He lifted the bike up, raised the kickstand, and held it steady as he nodded permission to mount to Wendy. Once she was settled he looked over to Cole, got a 'good to go' nod in return, and led the small procession out of the neighborhood.

While having breakfast at the starting location fast food place, it was decided Tony would serve as tailgunner for this ride. The tailgunner rode dead last and had two main responsibilities. During the ride he helped keep stragglers from lagging too far back. Leaving large gaps between the bikes, which rode in staggered formation, created too big a temptation for cagers to cut into the line. Cagers is what bikers call people driving cars. Compared to the freedom and openness of a bike, cars seems like cages to them. The other tailgunner job was to pull over to assist should any of the riders ahead of him have a mechanical or medical issue and need to stop. Although rare, these usually happened when someone hadn't checked the ride route and didn't start off with enough fuel to make it to the gas stop. Every once in a while a rider or passenger might also become overwhelmed by the heat and humidity of the Florida summer and need time to recover before continuing safely. Tailgunners ensured that any of these situations were handled and no biker was ever left alone.

The ride went uneventfully and by the time Cole, Karen, Tony, and Wendy pulled into Mt. Dora and searched for open parking spaces most of the riders had already dismounted and were heading to a raucous Mexican place for lunch. As the foursome took off their helmets and gloves, Karen grimaced and said "I really don't feel like Mexican today, not to mention how crowded that place is. Anyone have any other ideas?"

Tony spoke up, saying "The last time I was here I found a great little place in the walk-out basement of that antique mall just down the block. They claim to be an Icelandic restaurant but since I know nothing about Icelandic food I couldn't really vouch for that. They do have basic burgers, sandwiches, and so on anyway."

"Sounds good to me," Cole piped in and the group followed Tony up the sidewalk. The entered through the front of the building and walked nearly all the way down the center hall toward the back. Tony turned left and they headed down a switchback set of stairs, ending up in a cozy looking little place with low ceilings, dark paneling, and cool air. Natural light from the glass paned door and single window that looked out to the back kept it from feeling like a dungeon.

Scanning the room, Cole and Karen picked out a table in the back corner. They could have had their pick of the place as only two people sat and the bar and one older couple, obvious tourists, were at another table on the far end. They all sat down and ordered drinks from the waitress then started perusing the menus she had passed out. The simple lunch menu made selection easy and when the she returned each was ready to order. Two burgers for the guys, a salad for Wendy, and a club sandwich for Karen did the trick.

"So Wendy, tell me a bit about yourself. Are you still in school? Any plans for the future?" Tony tried making polite small talk.

"Oh no, I graduated last year. I decided to take a year or two to make up my mind about what I want to do so I've been working at the Wal-Mart near home until last week. I'll be starting at the local community college in a couple of weeks and wanted at least a little vacation," she gushed.

"Wow, that's great. I bet you'll really like college," Tony replied.

"Wendy turned nineteen a few weeks back, Tony," Cole interjected. "She's struggling with all those issues we all had moving from kid to adult."

"Yeah, like when and how she's going to lose her virginity," Karen said with a tease in her voice.

"Mom!" Wendy nearly shouted, instantly blushing from ear to ear.

"Oh come on, Wendy. You know that your Dad and I did more than just talk about sex with Tony at the rally," she tossed back.

"Ahem," it was now Tony's turn to blush. "Just what all did you tell Wendy about our little adventures?"

"Relax," laughed Cole. "We didn't share any real details, just the fact that you helped fulfill one of Karen's fantasies. We've always been very open about sex to the kids, at the appropriate age of course. Wendy decided a while back to wait for the right time to have sex so naturally she's very curious about everything to do with it. Karen even bought Wendy her first dildo and vibrator for her eighteenth birthday, although we didn't let her open those presents in front of the younger kids."

"Well, I must say that all sounds very adult and healthy," Tony offered. "And I think it's great that you've decided to wait until you're ready, Wendy. Very mature of you."

"Thanks, but mature is a big part of the problem. See, I think I'm ready. I really want to find out what sex is all about when another person is involved." Everyone at the table smiled at that. "And I know all about safe sex and I don't need to or want to be in love with the guy. But I want a guy who isn't a jerk and who knows more than I do. I swear the stupid ways guys try to get into my pants, and the crude way they grope my tits make it obvious the only women they've been with were either drunk or Rita and Lois, otherwise known as their right and left hands." Wendy had everyone rolling at that declaration.

"Well," Tony said when he stopped laughing, "I'm sure you'll find the right guy eventually. I know there are a lot of jerks out there but there are a few of us good guys left also. There must be some your age I'll bet."

"Well, that's sort of what we wanted to talk to you about, Tony," Karen said. "I'm just going to come right out and say it. Wendy didn't just want to come along for the ride today, although she does love riding and this town. What she really wants is for you to teach her about sex."

Tony choked on the sip of beer he'd just taken and nearly spit it out on everyone. "Excuse me? I thought you guys had taken the cake with the 'favors' you asked at the rally. This is way the hell over the top. My god, I'm more than twice her age!"

"It's okay, Mr. Prima, I mean Tony," Wendy said. "I get it if you don't think I'm attractive and you don't want to waste your time with a virgin. I've just always had a crush on you since the first time I met you on a ride a couple of years back. And Mom and Dad let me know that you certainly know your way around a woman and the bedroom. I thought you would be the perfect person to teach me. Especially since I'm not looking for a real relationship. If I go with one of the guys my age not only will it probably be lousy, he'll either follow after me like a puppy dog or tell everyone I'm a huge slut. You're safe."

"You're not exactly robbing the cradle, my friend," Cole said. "She was legal more than a year ago. She's a full grown woman with every right to engage in adult activities. Karen and I trust you completely, especially after the rally. The fact that you've had the big snip is an added bonus. We're ready to let our little girl grow up, but we're much too young to be grandparents," he smiled.

"You guys are really serious about this, aren't you," Tony said with more than a little skepticism.

"Absolutely." "Yes." "You bet." All three replied at the same time making it hard to tell who said what but obvious they all agreed.

"So I'm not sure I'm up for this yet, but just for discussion sake, what exactly are we talking about? What kind of activities do you have in mind?" Tony had a moment of déjà vu realizing he had said nearly the exact same thing not long ago at the Rally.

"Well, you're still doing the online work thing, working from home, right?" Karen asked. When Tony nodded his agreement she went on, "So we thought we would head back from here after lunch and drop Wendy off at your place. She has a bag of her things in my SUV just in case you said yes. She can stay as long as you like. When you finish the lessons it would be great if you could give her a ride back home."

"I'm still not clear on just what lessons she's looking for", Tony said, unsure of who to direct the question to.

"It's okay, Tony, really," Wendy replied. I may not have any experience but I'm normally not too bashful about sex talk, thanks to the way I've been raised. Let me just lay it out there, no pun intended. I know that in addition to my hands I have three opening that you can use. I want to try each of them out. I know that most men love it when a woman swallows after a blow job, so I want to learn what that tastes like and how to do it without choking. I've seen enough porn videos (thanks Mom and Dad!) to know there are a lot of positions. Mom tells me some of those are for porn only and not really practical or enjoyable in real life. And everyone has different preferences, so I want to try out all the positions and see which ones I like best."

"Well, I guess you do know what you want, don't you Wendy?" Tony laughed. "Let's see, oral, anal, vaginal, hand jobs, swallowing, and every possible position. Anything else on your wish list?" He glanced over at Cole and Karen as he spoke somewhat amazed at how calmly they were listening to their eldest daughter describing her desired sexual introduction in such graphic terms.

"Actually, yes. From stories I've read on sites like literotic.com I think I might be a submissive. I want to explore that. I don't mean a slave -- being whipped so huge welts arise on my body doesn't appeal to me. Neither does wearing a dog collar or a ponytail in my butt. I don't want to be humiliated or abused, but the idea of being told what to do, when to do it, and knowing that my most important role is pleasing my man turns me on." Wendy blushed just slightly this time but her voice remained strong and without tremor throughout her speech.

"One final chance, Cole and Karen. Do you swear this isn't some kind of candid camera stunt? You're truly in favor of this happening for real?" Tony looked closely at his friends.

"No stunts, Tony," Cole replied. "Look I know this must seem strange, us sitting her listening to our daughter detail her sex plans, but it really isn't all that unusual for us. As we said, we've been very open about sex with our kids. You know we live in a double-wide and have four kids, both girls and boys. No way are that many people going to live that closely and not occasionally see somebodies wienie or bush or hear Karen and I getting it on. Never made sense to us to try to pretend it didn't happen. Instead we teach our kids about healthy sex rather than let them think Playboy and Penthouse are reality."

"And we're really proud of Wendy for this," Karen jumped in. "She has made very mature choices, brought her ideas to us, talked things over, and asked us to help. We couldn't be happier that she chose you to be her first and her teacher. Please don't say no. Help Wendy become a skillful lover so the men in her future can enjoy the kind of relations I enjoyed with you in Cocoa."

"Okay then. Wendy, you're a very attractive young woman. Your breasts remind me of a scale model of your mother's and I can't wait to see them in the flesh." As Tony made this comparison both women beamed with pride. "But understand, there will be firm rules. If you fail to follow them, this little experience will end immediately and I'll cart your cute butt back to your parents. Do you agree?"

"Yes, I do," Wendy answered softly yet firmly while casting her eyes down toward the floor. "May I know what those rules are?"

"Of course you may. And I want Cole and Karen to hear and agree as well. Rule One is simple -- I'm in charge. You will do what I say when I say it or suffer the consequences. Rule Two -- there will be no physical injury. We will likely engage in some light bondage, and misbehavior will certainly result in a sound spanking, but no permanent scars will result from anything. Rule Three -- any limits you may have must be declared up front. Anything not on the off-limits list may be explored. Rule Four -- once an activity starts you cannot ask for it to end. You must follow through provided Rule Two isn't broken. Do you agree with each and every one of these rules?"

"I do," Wendy replied. Cole and Karen nodded their assent.

"Anything you want to put on the off limits list?" Tony asked her, while looking at Cole and Karen.

"I don't think so," she said.

"If I may," Karen interrupted, "we have had discussions about things people do. In addition to the hardcore BDSM you've already excluded, Tony, I don't think Wendy would be interested in scat."

"No worries there -- I've never understood that attraction. However, if she is submissive future partners might be fans of water games. Not really my thing either but we may explore her reaction unless anyone objects," Tony responded. Wendy looked him in the eye and nodded twice.

"So, do y'all want to wander around town for a while or head on back?" Tony asked.

"Head back now!" Wendy practically shouted causing the other three to laugh yet again.

"I think our little girl is more than a little anxious, Mom," Cole said to Karen. "Guess we better not keep her waiting any longer." While Wendy and Karen excused themselves to use the facilities, the two men settled their checks. Once the women returned they all left the restaurant to find their bikes. As they prepared to leave Tony did let them all know he had a lot to think about on the ride back and reserved the right to back out once at home. Everyone agreed, noting how important it was for no-one to feel pressured.

One pressure Tony felt the entire ride back was that of Wendy's firm young tits pressing into his back. He'd purposely shed his club vest as the thick leather and embroidered patch on the back had served to block nearly all the sensation on the ride down. With his back now clad only in a t-shirt Tony had a much better feel. 'Dang, he thought to himself, I should have done this on the ride down. It almost feels like I can feel her nipples, and they're hard. I wonder what kind of bra she's wearing?'

As they left town and settled into a comfortable pace through the back roads of central Florida, Wendy tightened her grip around Tony's waist. She rocked her shoulders from side to side, letting her tits and nipples rub back and forth across his back. "That feels fantastic, Wendy," Tony turned his head back for just a second to say.

Wendy giggled and said "I know. Mom convinced me to take my bra off at the restaurant. Nothing between my tits and your back except a couple of thin t-shirts. Gotta love cotton."

"Ooooh, that's sneaky little girl," Tony teased.

"Just an effective use of feminine wiles, sir. Can't take a chance on you backing out before we reach your place," she replied.

"Not much chance of that at this point. I have a little tendonitis in my right elbow. If I back out now lord knows how I'll get any relief!" Tony deadpanned, bringing rolls of laughter from Wendy's mouth.

A couple of hours later they pulled up to Tony's driveway where the day had started. Tony hit the remote and rode straight in while Cole stopped next to the SUV. Once everyone had dismounted and Karen, Tony, and Wendy had taken off their helmets and gear, Wendy opened the truck, grabbed her overnight bag, and hugged and kissed both parents good-bye. Karen gave Tony another hug then got into the SUV and he went to bid farewell to Cole.

"Take good care of her and have fun, my friend," Cole said while giving Tony a biker bear hug. "And by the way, the reasons for this are what we said at the restaurant but an added bonus is that we get to return the favor you did us at the rally in a way." The men released their hug and Cole pulled out with Karen following him. Tony led Wendy into the house.

"I always heat up the hot tub before leaving on a ride. Feels good to relax in the hot jets when I get back. While I go out to check on it and remove the cover, stand in the middle of the room and strip naked." Tony issued his first order, in part as a test of Wendy's true intentions and willingness. He turned without allowing time for a response and headed out the back door.

Surrounded on two sides by a privacy fence, Tony had added a large arbor now thickly covered by a bougainvillea shrub on an angle. Together these served to block the neighbor's view of the hot tub from every direction. The only point of exposure was walking from the back door past the arbor, a distance of only about 10 feet.

Once he'd removed the cover and verified that the tub was at his preferred 103 degrees, Tony returned to the house. Wendy was standing, as directed, in the center of the living room, completely naked. Her breasts were clearly as magnificent as Tony had hoped and felt on the ride back. With the resilience of youth they stood proud and firm despite their D cup volume. Her aureoles were large, about the size of a casino poker chip, and a sort of rustic brown that seemed to contain a hint of red. Her nipples were also of good size although in fairness Tony had to admit that they were fully aroused and erect and probably had been for the past several hours. It would be interesting to compare them when Wendy was less horny.

Ollegio
Ollegio
37 Followers
12