State Rally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything below her clit and beside her full, plump labia was cleanly bared. I guessed she waxed as there wasn't even a hint of stubble or razor burn. More importantly, the clear field made obvious her excitement - the swell of her labia and the weeping of her juices were as strong a declaration of her arousal as any man's erection.

I truly admired Cole's class and affection when he said "Baby, tonight is all about you. What do you want first?"

"I want to explore." Sitting up on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor, she beckoned us over to her. Placing one of us on each side, next to her knees, she put a hand on our butt cheeks and turned us toward one another. Naturally, Cole and I were both hard although maybe not to our max just yet. Karen reached out both hands, gently grasping each of our cocks. I felt her kneading my shaft rather than jerking, squeezing, or rubbing as most often happens. This was more like a massage and felt incredible. I peeked down and saw her other hand giving Cole the same treatment, realizing that both of us were being urged to full attention.

When Karen either sensed or guessed that we were both as big and hard as we were capable of she stopped kneading and slid her hands down to cup our balls. "Tony is longer, but Cole is thicker," she declared. As I looked down to verify her statement I saw Cole doing the same. Karen was right and it somehow made things easier. Cole and I could immediately get past the "who's bigger?" since, in a sense, we could both claim to be.

I had a sudden flash of insight into the female perspective. A few months earlier I had briefly dated a very hot, extremely open young woman. For reasons I can no longer recall we ended up in the "does size really matter" conversation. Sherry's take stuck with me - "Of course, but not in the way most guys think. I love all kinds of sex. A really long guy can be a pain when I want to suck him off - they tend to try to get all the way in and end up choking me. A thin guy might not hit all my pussy buttons unless he's taken the time to learn how to use what he has. And I like anal as well, so a really thick guy can make that difficult or impossible. If I were a guy I'd pray to be completely average - long enough to reach inside without choking, thick enough to get a woman off, and thin enough to enjoy ass."

I'm certain Karen wasn't wasting any time on philosophical debates. She was literally licking her lips in a way I've never seen a woman do outside of a porn flick. She looked back and forth between Cole's cock and mine, weighing her next move. I like to think that she really wanted mine first but decided to thank Cole for giving her the opportunity to fuck another guy, so when she bent over it was his cock her lips met.

I don't watch a lot of porn but when I do I suspect my approach is pretty common for most guys. I imagine the cock I see on the screen as being mine. I don't get off on some 12 inch porn star getting his rod waxed - I get off thinking the luscious lips I see are actually wrapped around my, much more modest, equipment.

But watching Karen lick the head of Cole's cock, then wrap her lips around it and ever so slowly start to bob down, taking just a little then retracting only to reverse and take a bit more each time, I had a completely different reaction. I wasn't imagining Karen's mouth on me, although I certainly knew that would happen eventually tonight. I wasn't jealous that Cole was getting an incredible blow job as evidenced by the way his head hung back, his eyes closed but lid fluttering, his hands gently guiding Karen's head, and the rhythmic clenching of his butt cheeks.

Instead I was both incredibly turned on and surprisingly supportive. My brain was triggering thoughts like "well done!" and "beautiful, both of you" while my cock and hormones were screaming "us us us us us!!" I had the rather rare opportunity to watch a woman satisfy her husband and it was unbelievably romantic, erotic, and sexy all at the same time.

When Cole came, Karen took every surge without a gasp or cough. When his climax was over and his entire body drooped, she held his softening cock in her mouth until he indicated it was time to break. She stood up, kissed him deeply, and said "Thank you for this, baby."

Cole just smiled and said "Have fun!"

Having paid the unexpected cover charge, Karen turned to me. "I have no idea what I want first - I want it all. So just bear with me while I experiment!" She still had a firm hand on the base of my cock so when she leaned down it was no problem for her to direct it into her mouth. No foreplay or preliminaries - she swallowed nearly the entire shaft in a single gulp, locked her lips around me, and sucked like a Dyson. I gasped - I'd never felt suction like that. I couldn't feel any part of her mouth on my cock save her lips forming an airtight seal at the base, but when she sucked it was like a million tiny mouths inhaling every millimeter of my dick. If she had kept that up it would not have been long before my cum painted the same mouth and throat Cole's had recently adorned.

Karen obviously knew the same and also had no intentions of letting things come to a conclusion so soon. She stopped the suction and slowly slid my cock out of her mouth, making sure I felt both her lips and tongue caressing every bit of me on the way. Pausing briefly at the head, she locked her lips just behind the ridge and rapidly flicked her tongue back and forth over my hole. The sensation was almost too much for me to bear but I silently begged her never to stop.

She did stop but only to move on to other activities. With my cock completely out of her mouth she wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly stroked me. Then she leaned back down and ran the tip of her tongue down the underside of my cock from head to sac. Pushing me onto my back on the bed, she positioned herself between my legs and, one by one, took my balls into her mouth with the lightest of touch.

Any guy, when he is with a woman he's never been with before, tenses involuntarily the first time she sucks or takes his balls into her mouth. Does she really understand how fragile and tender they are? Does she know that merely getting carried away with the moment and 'going for the gusto' could double me over in agony? Will I even survive this or will the boys be irreparably damaged?

In almost no time it became apparent that I needn't worry. Obviously she had experience in this area with Cole and knew exactly how to proceed. One at a time she cradled my testicles in her mouth as if I were the most delicate, rare bird's egg in the world and she the personification of the fluffiest cumulus clouds heaven had ever graced us with. I quickly relaxed, closed my eyes, laid back and enjoyed the most sensuous near-blow job of my life.

All too soon this, too, ended. I felt her get up and straddle me. Lowering her hips, she slid her dripping wet, swollen pussy up and down my cock. The sensation was nearly indistinguishable from the start of her blow job, when she had run her other lips up and down my shaft. These lips were plumper, wetter, and definitely hotter, however.

She stopped rubbing and lifted her hips, separating us. The warmth moisture of her pussy was replaced by the cold air being pumped out by the room air conditioner and I shuddered involuntarily. Karen wasted no time, however, in reaching down to grab my shaft and lift it into a vertical position. She lowered herself until the tip of my cock was just barely touching her pussy and stopped, taking back her hand and placing it and its twin on my chest.

Balanced on her bent legs, steadied by the hands on my chest, Karen began to ever so slowly lower and raise her pussy. At first she let only the head of my cock in before stopping. I moaned in frustration but when I attempted to penetrate her more deeply by lifting my hips off the bed she anticipated my tactic and pulled back in tandem. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don't you remember what Cole said? This is all about ME tonight. Now behave, let me have my fun, and if you're a good boy you just might get your chance to run the show later on."

I lay back, sexually resigned to my fate but intellectually completely understanding. This was all about Karen and I knew that going in. She purred her agreement and appreciation for my compliance and then began the absolute slowest penetration in history.

My cock is a lousy measuring device. For starters, it seems to think it's a good 9 inches despite irrefutable evidence of real rulers that it tops out at a perfectly acceptable six and seven eighths (in guy math that's easily rounded up to seven). Even worse, if you were to ask it how deep it was inside a woman it would likely guess anywhere from half an inch to two miles. Because of this, I apologize but I can't provide a truly accurate description of what happened next. Please accept my best guess.

Once she was assured I would behave, Karen began to ease me inside. She lowered herself a nearly imperceptible amount, paused to experience, then lifted back up to the last position. Next time, she would lower just the tiniest bit more, pause, lift, and repeat. At first, I was in agony. I wanted nothing more than to impale her with my rigid cock and start fucking her for all I was worth. But at some point - I would guess about ten minutes in - I was surprised to find myself enjoying the game.

My body faded from my awareness. I became my cock - there was nothing more to me. With my entire psyche focused on that one, small part of my body, I was hyper-aware. Suddenly I knew exactly how much deeper each stroke took us. Even better, I started to recognize how each was different. Karen's pussy ceased to be a single aperture into which I needed to thrust my entire cock. Instead, I began to explore and learn of the different parts of her inner being.

Just inside her, my head was gripped by the tightness of her inner labia, while the top of my shaft was caressed by the plump softness of her outer labia. As she slowly moved herself down onto me, the two sets of lips repeated their welcome to each new section of my shaft, while her inner pleasures treated me to new adventures.

Once I was a few inches inside, Karen could shift her angle and use her pelvic bone to grind against my hardness. Now the softness and tightness of her lips and the warmth of her heat and juices were contrasted by the solidity of her bone structure.

A little deeper and another shift of her hips let Karen position the head of my cock against what I now came to know was her g spot. I attempted to concentrate on the feeling that spot brought out of my cockhead so that I might find it again on my own but was seriously distracted by Karen's squirming and moaning. She knew how to work herself and, at least for now, my cock was merely the dildo she had chosen to use for her selfish pleasure. I was happy to accommodate her.

When Karen came for the first time, as a result of her g spot action, even more new pussy sensations were offered to me. My cock was still only half way inside her, at best, but every inch of it was treated to a throbbing vibration as her pussy pulsated with enjoyment. This was accompanied by a minor flood of her cum juices, hot, wet, and slippery, gushing out and over my exposed shaft. For a moment I lost focus on her pussy as I felt her juices run down my shaft and over the center of my ball sac. It tickled and I had all I could do not to giggle.

My hands were on Karen's hips and I could feel her trembling. My guess that she was fighting the climax-induced instinct to just plunge herself down onto me fully was confirmed the next day when we discussed tonight's events. As much as I, too, wanted to feel that full immersion, for once in my life I managed to abstain and used what strength I had left in my arms to push her hips up, sending the message that now was not the time.

Regaining control in the aftermath of her orgasm, Karen resumed her slow, deliberate pussy seduction of my cock. It did seem like hours of 'one step deeper, two steps back' but eventually Karen had lowered herself nearly all the way onto my cock. Having spent all this time teasing and easing, Karen decided it was time to shift gears. She lifted herself up, withdrawing her pussy from all of my cock except the very head. Pausing there for effect and to let the cold room air start to evaporate her juices from my cock, cooling it before the coming heat, she let herself go and dropped down onto me in a single plunge.

And then she screamed. Not the "OMG that feels fantastic!" kind of scream. More like the "Holy fuck, that HURTS!" kind. While my cock isn't all that much longer than Cole's it apparently was long enough to do something his couldn't - bump into Karen's cervix. That's not a big deal for some women, but for others it's exactly like a guy getting kneed in the balls. Karen had never had any reason to know she was in the latter category.

Naturally she pulled back, but luckily was still horny enough not to completely withdraw. Then she collapsed on top of me. I held her and whispered a litany of "I'm sorry", "It will be okay", and "Relax". Cole had jumped up for the side chair where he had been slowing rubbing one out at Karen's first shriek. He wrapped his arms around her back, lowered his face to her ear, and asked if she was okay. Karen nodded and assured both of us she was fine, just mostly startled and a bit painful.

I told Karen what I thought had happened. Careful of Cole's feelings, I said nothing about length and instead rattled off something about angle of the dangle and force of downswoop all combining to create a rare, unfortunate event. Karen knew I was full of shit but went along with it for everyone's sake.

When the pain passed, Karen started riding me again albeit a bit more carefully. Slowly sliding down, it didn't take her long to figure out how to take all of me in the right position to avoid the cervix smacking. Cowgirl probably wasn't going to be our best position and my experience said that would also translate into a taboo on the missionary with her legs thrown over my shoulders and ass raised up in the air position as well. To be fair, I hadn't considered using that one since Karen was a bit larger and heavier than the women I usually played with and, frankly, I'm not as young as I once was. On the other hand, if it was one Cole didn't know or use, I could pass it along with appropriate admonitions about cervix care.

Karen was more in tune with her g spot and her own desires than most women I've ever been with. She played my cock like a Stradivarius, not for my pleasure but for her own and that of her audience. It wasn't long before she came again, this time engulfing me completely and riding it out without stroking. When she regained control, Karen lifted off me and lay down on the bed, breathing deeply and recovering. Cole came over and started sucking on her nipples, playing with her copious breasts, and playing his fingers over her inflamed, sopping pussy.

I took advantage of the respite to go over to the bathroom where I soaked a washcloth in cold water and gave myself a bit of a whore's bath. I was sticky with sweat from Karen and me as well as her cum. I grabbed a plastic cup from the counter and, opening the cooler where Cole kept their beer, filled it with melted ice water. Three glasses later I was at least somewhat rehydrated and headed over to the tray of scotch. I sat in the sidechair where Cole had spent most of the evening thus far observing and watched the two of them play and recover.

When she was sufficiently restored, Karen declared it DP time. "Cole, I want Tony in my ass. Are you okay with that?" she asked.

"Completely, honey. Like I keep saying, this is all about you," he said as he passed her the bottle of lube from the nightstand.

Karen locked lips with Cole to let him know how much she both loved and appreciated him, pressing him down onto his back on the bed at the same time. She straddled him with her ass right at the foot of the bed, and beckoned me in. I took the lube from her outstretched hand and, opening the top, squirted some out on her butt crack, making sure to let run down to the rosebud of her anus. Karen gasped slightly at the cold, but I immediately set aside the bottle and began massaging the lube in. I made sure her crack was well lubed for the preliminaries - I always like to rub my cock up and down between a woman's cheeks before getting down to the main course. Then I homed in on her ass.

My fingers were already well greased and there was plenty of lube left in the area, so as I circled her hole with my fingertip Karen began moaning. As soon as I felt her press back against my finger I knew she was not only ready but eager. I pressed in and with a quick 'pop' entered her ass. A sharp intake of breath told me Karen felt it and the lack of any protestations or withdrawal meant she was more than okay with it.

I slid my finger all the way into Karen's ass and she loved every second of it. I pulled back out nearly all the way and added a second, then later a third, finger. In each case Karen handled the new girth with ease, convincing me she would take my cock with no problem. Pulling my fingers out, I positioned the tip of my cock at Karen's newly prepped ass and pushed in just firmly enough to stay in place.

Karen moaned again and pleaded softly "fuck me...fuck my ass." I stayed still until she repeated her plea two more times, and then said "Take it - I want your ass to fuck my cock." Karen moaned much louder this time but quickly pushed herself back onto me. At one point my cock seemed destined to slip off track but I grabbed it with my hand and directed it back to the target. Karen pressed into me and the head of my cock broke through her tight entrance.

With the initial breech accomplished, Karen stopped and relaxed. It took only a brief moment for her to accommodate to my anal intrusion and then slowly she continued impaling herself on my shaft. I reveled in the feeling, so completely different from pussy or oral yet undeniably still intercourse.

When Karen had taken every bit of me into her ass, she carefully lifted up and told Cole "your turn, baby. Put it in my pussy". Cole reached down and guided his cock to her entrance and Karen slowly lowered herself onto him.

Cole and I both gasped as he slid into Karen. What felt like the sheerest of membranes was all that separated his cock from mine, creating this surreal feeling of rubbing our cocks against one another and yet not. It wasn't homosexual, heterosexual, bi-sexual, or pansexual. It just was.

In no time Cole and I were reminded that this was Karen-sexual and all about her. She urged us first into an alternating rhythm - when Cole pushed in, I pulled out. In this way, Karen always had one hole filling as the other emptied. Only when one was half in and the other half out did we all occupy the same space at the same time.

This was definitely making Karen hot. Her body was covered with sweat, her pussy was drenching Cole's cock and balls as well as the sheets beneath him, and both her pussy and ass were having frequent spasms. Still, Karen wanted more. She reached down to hold Cole while telling him to stop. Then she reset the rhythm so that Cole and I thrust in synch. We drove into her together, paused to let her feel the sensation of having both holes filled at the same time, then withdrew, stopping just short of full extraction.

This changed the way things felt for Cole and I. Our cocks were no longer rubbing against one another within Karen. Instead, we were plunging together, side by side. Cole's cock was now just a pressure, making Karen's ass feel even tighter and more full. My cock did the same for Cole's.

Karen, however, had a much different experience.