Stay Sweet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
member9458
member9458
450 Followers

She giggled, gently smacking my cock against one tit and then another, before wrapping her cleavage around it for a few precious thrusts. "Ah, shit," I warned her, "don't do too much of that."

"Don't worry," she said, sliding her breasts up and down my shaft. "I just thought you might want some special time with the girls since you won't be seeing them for a while."

"What's that mean?" I asked, a little worried.

Ji-yeong released my cock and stood up. "Just that I might have figured out a way for you to take me from behind without giving me a panic attack." After a brief peck on the lips, she turned her back to me and sat on my lap, my cock nestling between her asscheeks; I picked up on her idea shortly afterwards.

She ground against me a couple of times. "Mmm," I could hear her purr, "yeah, this should work just fine." I'd never done reverse cowgirl with anyone before; getting Ji-yeong like this was an interesting experience. I couldn't read her face, and I didn't have much control over her. I could only go by the sound of her voice and her subtle body language; it was a little like being blindfolded.

Ji-yeong picked herself up, reached down to take my dick in her hand, then sunk back down, impaling herself on me with a satisfied sigh that sounded sexy as hell. After a few still moments that I took to get reacquainted with the soft, moist muscle enveloping my member, Ji-yeong leaned slightly forward and began riding me at a nice, steady pace.

She was quieter this time, almost as quiet as she could be last, when she wasn't entirely comfortable enjoying herself out loud. This seemed different, though; I could hear little moans in her breathing, which was relaxed and rhythmic, like she was getting a really good massage. My guess was she had her big, wild orgasm from that crazy position she was in before, and now that she had it, she was just chilling with something a little more traditional.

So I didn't worry, instead opting to watch Ji-yeong's cute ass bounce up and down as she repeatedly sheathed my cock within her box. Slowly, her riding became more aggressive, even taking on a slight circular motion, and her dobok started to shake loose in turn. It eventually fell away from her shoulders, revealing the smooth, subtle musculature of her upper back.

Blame it on me not being much of an ass man, or maybe Ji-yeong's skin was just that beautiful; it wasn't long until the view higher up started to draw my attention. Her back was fascinating in its flawlessness; I found myself moving my hands upwards to brush my fingers around the blades of her shoulders and the indentation of her spine.

"Oh God, Pete," sighed Ji-yeong, "that feels so nice."

I took it one step further, moving forward ever so slightly so I could slowly run my tongue up that slightly recessed column of flesh, drawing a hot moan from her. I moved to lick around each shoulder blade, which made her swear; even after hearing her drop F-bombs left, right, and center while she was riding my face, I still got a little thrill out of hearing her moan "Ohhhh shit..." She leaned back, substituting straight humping for grinding, and I licked up the nape of her neck and around the rim of her ear. She reached behind her to embrace me at my own neck as I did this, and I responded by beginning to thrust into her myself.

I could now look down and see her tits bounce from my ever-more-powerful back-and-forth, framed by the white polyester-cotton edges of a dobok that was, at this point, only technically held together by that yellow tti. Ji-yeong turned her head to kiss me, and I welcomed her tongue into my mouth as I cupped those beautiful breasts from behind. The weight in my hands, the friction in my mouth, the thrusting on my jock, the fact that I stupidly didn't jerk off before coming here, it was all adding up, and Ji-yeong seemed to sense it, untying her belt, parting her dobok and leaving her torso completely exposed.

Breaking the kiss, Ji-yeong pulled herself off me and started stroking me off with my dick positioned above her pubic thatch, rubbing against her clit with each jerk. My new girlfriend might have had a knack for handjobs, but she was maybe a few beats too early in pulling out and the result she was looking for was a little delayed. Luckily, she knew just the game to play to fix that; goddamn did she ever.

"I love it when you come for me," she growled, looking down intently at my primed member. "I love to feel you throb in my hand as you spill your dick milk onto me."

Holy Jesus Fuck Me Christ those words were like a verbal prostate massage. My whole body went slack and I felt my cock explode in Ji-yeong's grip. I couldn't see anything; I could only feel the thick pulses from each shot, five, six, seven of them, and hear the delighted moans and laughs that accompanied each one.

"Oh, wow," she exclaimed when it was over. "You frosted me."

"That's on you," I said.

"Yeah it is!" she laughed.

"Seriously, holy shit. Where did 'dick milk' come from?"

"It's white, and it comes out of your dick after you yank on it enough," she lazily explained. "'Dick milk.'"

"I'm gonna need you to use that term all the time from now on."

"Whatever you say," she laughed. "Seriously, look at this." She turned herself sideways and laid down on the couch. She was covered; thick jets of my spunk had streaked up her stomach and splashed against the underside of her tits in equally thick drops.

"Holy shit," I said. "Want me to get a washcloth?"

"Not this time," said Ji-yeong. "I want you to spread it around." My eyebrows jumped. "I want to feel you all over me," she explained.

Well, when she put it that way...I laid my hand on her stomach and started rubbing my cum into and over her skin in expanding circular motions, watching as my junk was worked into a sticky white froth before settling into a sheer layer that laminated her skin. I managed to spread my seed as high as her shoulders and as low as her thighs. Every time I looked over to Ji-yeong's face during the process, she seemed to be relishing the feeling of my passion drying onto her.

"Mmm," she said, "I wanna go to bed like this."

An idea quickly formed in my head, which I acted on without thinking. "Whatever you say," I responded, reaching over to slide one arm under her neck while the other slid under her legs. I stood up, and she squealed as I began carrying her with every intention of setting her down on her bed.

Look. I kept up my gym routine. But it turns out I can't carry a human body in my arms for longer than five seconds before they start shaking under the weight.

"Oh my God," Ji-yeong cried out, "don't drop me!"

"I'm not going to drop you," I tried to assure her, booking it for her bedroom. "I just need to get to your bed really fast."

Also, human bodies? Very unwieldy, hard to handle. It totally wasn't my fault—okay, it wasn't ALL my fault—that Ji-yeong's ankle banged against the wall as I was trying to slip us into the space between the divider and the wall. I think the loon who decided that men carrying women to bed was a grand romantic gesture deserves some of the blame here.

But you know what? We made it. Granted I just deposited her on her bed like a heavy sack of flour because my arms were literally about to give out, and she literally bounced a few inches back up in the air when I did so, but she stayed on the bed, and that's what's supposed to count.

"Oh my God," said Ji-yeong, still seething from the pain in her banged ankle, "never do that again!"

"Don't worry," I said, out of breath. "Learned my lesson."

"I hope so," she said. "Now get over here and kiss these feet until you make them all better."

* * * * *

By the time I finished rubbing Ji-yeong's feet, I was ready for round two. Expecting to fall asleep after, we killed the lights this time and did it in the dark, me on top of her, locking onto the twinkle in each other's eyes as we fucked to a quiet, gentle rhythm. There were no other positions in this round; I started with my arms pushed up to see as much of her as I could in the darkness. After ten minutes, we were locked in a mutual embrace, her legs around my waist, our foreheads braced against each other, and we urged each other on and on until I exploded into her while she exploded around me.

Suddenly, a rumble of thunder. Ji-yeong could feel me tense up. "Still afraid of thunderstorms, Pete?"

My ego was oddly fragile. "It's not that I'm afraid of them, they're just...intense."

A faint flash of lighting; in it, I could see her smiling at me, and I suddenly wondered why I felt like I had anything to hide. Thunderstorms didn't outright scare me anymore, no. But God knows I still didn't love them. I turned my back to her, and she took me under her arm, like usual.

"I have to tell you something," she said. "It might scare you a little. Frankly it scares me a little too. But considering what you already know about my road trip, maybe you should know this."

"Okay."

"Well...it's like this. When I decided to do a road trip, it was a little spur-of-the-moment. I'd finished moving my stuff out of the apartment, I was taking a minute to kinda say goodbye to it, and...I always knew, like, intellectually, why you and I were a bad idea. But I think it hit me in that moment that I was actually, truly free. My parents made me feel like I had to grow up and be a wife to someone, and that it would never happen if I insisted on acting so smart."

"Well, fuck them."

"Well, yeah, but that's kinda what encouraged me to jump in with Chad. Here was this guy who seemed to love me despite the fact that I was a giant dork, so fuck you guys, I did it. Fell right into the trap."

"It's not your fault," I assured her.

"It's not my fault that he turned out to be a monster," she casually countered, "but it is my fault that I jumped into a life I didn't want just to spite them. A life that didn't even make sense, if you think about it. I mean, their philosophy was essentially, 'Learn to survive on your own so you can be an obedient housewife.' Seriously, what the hell?"

I squeezed Ji-yeong's hand.

"Anyway, yeah. I was still missing you, but I realized then how important it was that I never really lived for myself, and I decided that what I wanted, more than anything, was to just see what else was out there. So once everything was settled, I took off.

"Five months isn't a lot of time to find yourself, but I told myself that I didn't need to surprise you at your graduation, and that I could always stay in a city for longer if I wanted to, or even just come back. Sometimes I did stay longer, like in Minnesota and Clarksdale. And it turned out that other cities, like New York, Miami, and New Orleans, weren't worth staying in for as long as I'd planned. It all balanced out, and I still managed to learn so much about how many other ways there were to live a life. And I had fun! There were so many times during my trip where I thought to myself that I could do something for the rest of my days. I stopped 'needing' this. I stopped needing you.

"But I still missed you."

The storm never came as close as I worried it would. I could already hear it fading away.

"As enlightening as my road trip was, as much fun as I've had on my 'misadventures,' I've never been closer to the person I want to be than when I'm with you. You're the blankie I hold when I'm scared of the dark. You're the guy in my corner who gets me to dig a little deeper and come out swinging. You're the one who makes me feel like it's okay to be whoever I want to be, whether it's the scared little girl or the shit-talking badass-in-training. You're the one I want to be with, Pete. Basically...I love you."

I brushed my hand on top of hers. "I don't know if I can match that speech right away," I said, to her delight, "but can I just say that 'I love you too' and try my luck later?"

Ji-yeong kissed me on the cheek. "Sure." I turned my head and kissed her back, and we both fell asleep like that, to the soft, soothing rumbles of distant thunder.

* * * * *

I moved in a month later.

How do you know it's real love? Well, there are signs: You're drawn to each other, but you learn to give each other space. You lean on each other, but you learn to maintain your own identities. You fight sometimes, and maybe one argument is so bad that you have to stay at your parents for a while because the studio is just too cramped. But you come to terms with the fact that no two human beings were meant to line up perfectly, you decide that holding onto each other is more important than being right, you cool down, and you come up with a compromise. But in the end, I think you have to accept that you really never know for sure that the one you're with is "the one." You just have to trust your instincts, hope you're right, and learn from it if you're wrong.

That's what I told my parents when The Question, the one that set this all in motion, came back into my head again. I told them not to spare my feelings, to tell me flat-out if it sounded like I didn't think this through. Instead, they hugged me, and told me they were no longer sure I was only 23 years old.

Love wasn't always enough in a healthy relationship, true, but it seemed like Ji-yeong and I made a pretty good team. At the end of the year, I pushed for—and got—a promotion that made it possible for her to leave her job, at least for a little while, and only after she socked away a nice cushion to live off of while she was unemployed. She passed her teacher's certification exam and started teaching middle school science in September. The job's still fresh, but when she told me that she wanted to try it, it sounded right to me. Ji-yeong always had a little bit of Bill Nye in her, and so far, teaching seems to be as good a fit as I expected.

As for the picture in the frame I got her, she changed it after all, to one she actually didn't post on Instagram. On her roadtrip, as she was leaving Washington, she came across a sign that welcomed her to Oregon; it happened to be the same sign that she saw on her bus to Portland the day she left. She was compelled to take a picture of that sign; she didn't know why. Now, in want of a picture that reminded her of her strength and accomplishment, she was glad she did.

My road's a little longer. Dominion formally launched in December; leading the charge on quashing bugs helped pave the way for my promotion, along with what what Seth deemed to be "extraordinary competence" and "good leadership skills." I was a team leader on the first expansion; we're currently plugging away on the second. The job isn't as glamorous as the title suggests, but I get to shadow the central Dominion braintrust, absorbing whatever knowledge I can.

I had decided that I wanted to make a game. A big one. The kind that Back Porch Studios may or may not have been interested in, but the kind that got me into games to begin with and the only kind Ji-yeong ever showed interest in. I casually pitched my skeleton of an idea to Bernadette over our monthly beer and she got way into it.

That's what I was doing on Fourth of July evening, when Ji-yeong got back from Hapkido and the butcher shop. "Hey," I called out from the couch, looking up from my laptop.

"Hey," she called back. "Hate to do this to you, but today's practice was a little rough. I'm putting the chopmeat away and jumping straight into the shower."

"That's fine, I'm in kind of a groove anyway." Fucking after Hapkido had become a thing; it was way more fun than fucking after therapy, and way easier to drop when we weren't feeling up to it.

"Good to hear," she said, putting the chopmeat in the fridge. "I can chill in the bedroom and catch up on my reading, if you'd like."

"Oh no, get dressed and chill on the couch. I'll start making the burgers when you're out." I never worked through a Fourth and I sure as hell wasn't working through this one, not even on my own dream project.

Instead of headed straight for the shower, Ji-yeong walked toward me and gave me a kiss. "You know," she said, "I never asked you the game you and Bernadette are working on."

"It's called Forbidden Passions, and it's a visual novel about two former lovers hooking up behind the backs of their partners."

Ji-yeong grabbed a throw pillow and tossed it at my head. "Jerk," she snarled playfully as I laughed.

"Here," I said, opening up some of Bernadette's concept art, "take a look." I scooted over and showed Ji-yeong a drawing of a woman in a black suit with stylish shades.

"Ooh, she looks cool."

"She's our protagonist," I said, flipping through other bits of concept art, backstories, and flowcharts. "We don't have a title yet, but it's an open-world action-RPG, and you'd play a Triad sex slave who rises to power as a feared crime boss."

"Sex slave?" Ji-yeong was holding back a cringe. "I mean...I see why you'd start there, but I'm a little...uncomfortable with that?"

"It's a little David Cage-y," I admitted. "Bernadette's not a hundred percent on it either. I was thinking we could undercut it with a grindhouse aesthetic, but the whole grindhouse thing is so played out...it's way early. We'll probably figure something else out before too long. Or maybe I'll just pitch it to Seth earlier than I planned and he'll come up with something good."

Ji-yeong nodded, and kissed me again. "I wanna see more when my feet aren't aching and I don't smell like garbage," she said, before leaving to take her shower.

"Hey, you wanna re-watch Space Mutiny tonight?"

"Ooh, it's been a while," she said. "Cue it up!"

It was a strange dinner; burgers for the Fourth of July, red wine for a romantic night in. A night that involved watching silhouetted puppets call out absurd names for the musclebound hero of the film they were watching with us. We didn't laugh much; we were too used to the jokes at this point. But we snuggled together as the movie washed over us like a warm tide on a beach.

"You know," said Ji-yeong as the credits rolled, "it's a good thing we're not eating out as much, especially when you're our only source of income right now."

"Absolutely."

"And it's also good that most fast food places are closed for the 4th. Fast food workers really don't get enough respect."

"They deserve more."

"They really do...but I could really, really go for a Blizzard right now."

"Well," I said, walking to the fridge, "I can't help you there, but what I DID do is..." I opened up the freezer and pulled out a pack of Dilly Bars, just as a well-timed firework went off outside.

"I'll take it!" exclaimed Ji-yeong. Another firework went off outside; the night's celebration was starting.

"Wanna take a walk outside while we eat these?"

"Why not head to the roof?" asked Ji-yeong, already on her feet and walking toward me.

"Everyone's on the roof," I reasoned, handing her a Dilly Bar on her way out the door.

"Good point," she said.

We walked down the street, fireworks going off above our heads, the city around us celebrating while we walked hand in hand enjoying our ice cream. She was wearing a light romper, powder blue and white with a floral print on the skirt, and even with explosions going off in the sky, even as we shared a street filled with drunk goons on the sidewalk and cars that played Tom Petty and Pharrell and John Cougar Mellencamp all against each other, it all felt so peaceful and perfect.

"So," I asked, "do you remember when you told me you loved me, and—"

"I gave you that whole speech?"

"Yeah, and I asked you to give me a shot at a speech later?"

"I do."

"I think I got something," I said. "You want to hear it?"

"Sure!"

member9458
member9458
450 Followers