Stay Tuned

Story Info
Wife vs Magical TV.
2.2k words
4.33
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers

Dolores walked through the front door of her home, briefcase in hand. The tall, slim blonde wore a business dress jacket and black slacks. Her hair was in a tight bun. As she bustled to the coffee table, to relieve her arms, she noticed a brand new TV and abruptly stopped. She gawked in angered astonishment, her briefcase falling from her loose grip. "Frank!"

"Yes, honey?" her husband said from atop the staircase. He hustled down the steps and over to his wife, his face goofily gleaming like friendly dog.

"What the fuck is this?" Dolores asked strongly.

"It's a top-of-the-line tel—"

"How much did it fucking cost?" Dolores placed her hands on her hips.

"Honey, please, the language," Frank pleaded. "The kids are upstairs."

Dolores' scowl tightened. "How much. Did it. Fucking. Cost?"

"It was..." Frank looked down like a punished kid. "...a couple grand."

Dolores sighed heavily, the anger turning into disappointment. "Frank..."

"This one is different," Frank said, "this one takes you into the show."

"I don't want to hear it," Dolores snapped back. "We're returning it."

"Can't."

"Why?"

"It was from a door-to-door salesman."

"You didn't get his name?" Dolores folded her arms, her brows scrunching. "Who he works for? Are you fucking stupid?"

Frank grabbed the remote from the coffee table. "It works. I tried it. Here take a look."

Dolores rolled her eyes to the television as Frank turned it on. The opening screen had a bunch of categories, listed in small white writing. "So..."

"It works like this..." Frank flipped through the categories: sports, romance, crime, etc. "You pick a category, search out a show, and hit 'play.'"

"Give me that!" Dolores snatched the remote from his hand. As she did, her finger touched a button. A blindingly white strobe reached out from the screen and held her in light.

"Noooo!" Frank shouted, his voice fading in the distance.

***

The bright light dimmed.

Dolores found herself in an empty unfamiliar room. The carpet was cushiony, white, and spotless. The walls were immaculately painted ocean-blue on three sides. A giant television screen, made up of tinier ones, covered the fourth. Each little box showed someone, on the couch or chair, looking into the screen as though watching her. In the middle, she spotted her husband, Frank, knocking on the screen. He yelled, but Dolores couldn't tell what he was saying. Behind her, a door opened and, startled, she jumped around.

A large man, past six foot with the physique of a bodybuilder, stood in the doorway completely naked. He sported a flattop like an 80's action star. His cock was long, thick, semi-hard.

Dolores blushed and turned away. "Umm... excuse you!"

"You know how this works, right?" the man chuckled.

"Know how this—No. I don't know where the fuck I am," Dolores stammered. She looked to the screens, found Frank's horrified expression.

"So, you didn't press the porn channel?"

"Porn channel? No!" Dolores angrily swung to him, appalled by the thought. Upon seeing his large cock, she whipped away again. "I was, uh, well, my husband tried to grab it from me and I must've hit the wrong button."

The man laughed under his breath. "Sucks for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you can't leave until you finish the episode."

"What epi—" Dolores stopped herself with the arrival of the obvious answer. "I'm the actress?"

"And, I'm the actor," the man said.

With a depressing sigh, Dolores rested her forehead against the screen, blocking Frank's view. "How do you know so much about this?"

"I've had this network for almost a year now," the man said. "By the way, I'm Johnson. Live down the street from you."

"So, this is our whole neighborhood watching us?"

"Yeah. It's fun." Johnson got comfortable on the carpet, leaning against the wall. "You can either watch friends in westerns or whatever. Or join yourself."

"And, this is where you came?" Dolores turned to him with a heightened brow of shameful intrigue.

"Well," Johnson shyly shrugged. "What better way to call it a day after saving the world from alien attackers?"

"Sci-fi channel," they both uttered at the same time.

"Any danger of actually dying?" Dolores asked.

"In a way," Johnson said. "You die in the episode, but you don't feel it. You just reset back at your house."

"Then fuckin' kill me," Dolores urged.

Johnson chortled. "I'm afraid that's not how the porn channel works."

Dolores, once again, turned from him with a heavy sigh. "So, I'm stuck here unless I fuck you?"

Johnson nodded. "It won't be so bad."

"All my neighbors are watching," Dolores complained, "my husband is watching."

"As far as our neighbors go," Johnson added, "if you watch enough you'll see them in some precarious situations as well. Like ole Tim, lives a few houses down, he—"

"Fuck it," Dolores spat. She peered directly at her husband through the TV screen. He appeared panicked, worried. "This is what he deserves for buying this network behind my back," she said. "And, plus, sex hasn't been all that great."

"Well," Johnson rubbed his palms together and stood to his feet, his cock rising with him. "Let's spice it up."

***

Frank gulped as he watched Dolores turn from the screen, remove her business jacket. "Oh, no, honey..."

Footsteps approached down the staircase.

Frank wheeled around to find their young children. "Oh shit!" He hurried over, barricading them from the television. "What do you want? Go to your rooms and play."

"I'm thirsty, poppa," the daughter said.

"Go up to your room, and I'll bring you a soda. Okay?"

"Momma said we can't have coke this late," the son returned.

"Don't worry about momma right now." Frank desperately tried to convince them. "Now go up to your room, and I'll bring it up."

The daughter looked at him strangely, and as she started back up, said, "Momma's gonna yell at you."

"I wear the pants in this marriage," Frank shot back.

The children scoffed but proceeded back up to their rooms.

Frank wearily rotated back to the porno featuring his wife.

***

With her dress jacket tossed on the carpet, Dolores stepped out of her black heels while undoing her blonde bun. Her hair fell upon her shoulders. She eyed Johnson with a hint of lust as he approached, his cock at half-mast. While unbuttoning her shirt, she embraced him with a kiss. They shared a moment, locking lips. He unfastened her bra, and as it crumpled to the floor, she looked into his eyes, saying, "I haven't been with another man in... gosh, uh, so lon—"

"Shhh..." Johnson took her hard nipples in his mouth, her breasts slender.

Dolores sent a quick glance over her shoulder, toward Frank in the tiny screen, before taking Johnson's johnson in her soft palm. She nervously gulped as his member filled her hand. She slowly stroked it. Johnson peppered kisses down her bony shoulder-blade while unhinging her slacks. They crumbled to her feet, and he followed. His tongue lightly grazed past her navel. He pulled her pantyhose down, exposing her tight slit decorated with a small bush. Her initial reaction was to cover herself, but she stopped and palmed his head instead. As his tongue opened her, Dolores let out a breathless sigh. She stood on her tiptoes, using his head for stability.

"You like that?" Johnson asked.

"Yes... Uh! Don't stop," Dolores begged. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

Johnson went to town on her. His tongue lapped. His head wiggled. And, he hummed, vibrating her clit.

Dolores wobbled. She planted her feet again and leaned forward over him, holding his head in place with both hands. Her breathing grew more rapid, heavy. She lifted her foot, stomped, and raised it again. She panted, her eyes incessantly blinking.

While continuing to rub her clit, Johnson stood to his feet. They locked lips once again, kissing heatedly. He placed his hand on top of her head and began pushing her down.

"I, uh, I don't even..." Although Dolores tried to refuse, she found herself going right along with it. She knelt before him, his cock in her face. "I, uh, guess I could," she handled his long, thick shaft.

***

Frank averted his eyes in disgust. His wife, of ten years, was on her knees, servicing another man. Her back faced the screen, so he couldn't see Johnson fill her mouth, but her bobbing head left nothing to the imagination. The anger soon turned into nervousness as he wondered, how many neighbors were watching this? Frank whimpered, "Oh honey..."

***

Dolores servilely sucked him off. Postured up on her knees, mouthful of cock, something she never imagined herself doing. She was proud, astute. One who commanded respect, domineering. Yet, here she was, completely naked, submitting to a stranger. And, she couldn't lie to herself... it turned her on not being in control for once. She bobbed, licked down the side of his shaft.

Johnson placed his hands on the back of her head, guiding her motion.

Dolores finally pulled away, sitting back on the soles of her feet. She handled him while daintily wiping her mouth. She innocently looked up at him. Johnson pinned her back to the soft carpet, and she snarled with lust. She wrapped him in her thighs. As he squeezed his member inside her cozy center, she clenched her jaw, growled as though becoming feral. She rolled the muscular man over and worked her hips up and down his pole, slowly at first.

***

"You're so much bigger than my husband..."

"Honey, no..." Frank bemoaned at the screen. He rubbed his temples, paced, praying that this was all just a bad dream. He looked back, however, couldn't help but to watch it play out.

(Dolores, now, vivaciously bounced on top of Johnson. Her east/west breasts actively jounced. She had the look of a wild woman. She angled her bows in a fierce glare, her upper-lip curled. She rode him like a stampeding horse.)

Frank's look of despair suddenly sloughed away. His heart beat rapidly, his little cock hardening. He tried to shake the feeling, but the more he watched, the more he strangely became aroused. He'd never seen his wife act like this before. And, although it wasn't by him, seeing her like that was hot nonetheless. He checked the staircase, making sure the ghost was clear, and sat back on the sofa in front of the television. He unzipped his slacks.

***

Dolores' firm backside indented with each thrust. She leaned into Johnson, her breasts hanging in his face. She pushed off with her toes, back and forth her body rocked. She breathed in his ear, hard and heavy.

Johnson hugged her body against his and twirled them around.

"Oh!" Dolores uttered. She locked her ankles around his waist as he lifted her off the carpet. She clung to him, looking in awe. "Ooo, this is, uh!"

Johnson smiled. Standing, he raised her up and down on his strong member, bouncing her with vigor.

"Ahhh, ha, ha ahhh!" Dolores laughingly shuddered. She held onto his shoulders and tilted her head back. His cock punished her, roughly jolting her body. The libidinous snarl reappeared on her face but quickly softened into an orgasmic look of confusion. "Oh, my gah," she expelled in a single breath. She squinted, grunted, and came all over his cock. Her body uncontrollably squirmed. She wrapped her arm around his neck, catching herself and hanging on for dear life. She unlocked her ankles and placed her feet on his thighs, vertically pushing off as he supported her. She began to sweat.

Johnson finally took a knee and laid her across the floor.

Dolores playfully sneered at him. She climbed to all-fours, offering her backside. She looked over her shoulder, watching as he entered her from behind. "Arghhhh!" she gnarled. His strong, powerful thrusts sent ripples up her firm bottom. She faced forward, eyeing the myriad of miniature television screens.

***

Frank sat on the couch, pants around his ankles. His shirt was splayed across the coffee table. He masturbated while watching his wife taken like an animal.

(Johnson forcefully knotted her blonde locks in his fist, using her hair as a horse bridal. His thrusts were powerful, continuous, displaying his peak condition. Dolores clawed the carpet, her lustful scowl softened once again. Her arms trembled and gave-away. She flopped to the floor, her backside still in the air.)

"I'm cu, uh, uh," Dolores moaned aloud, "ming, ing, ing!"

"I am too, honey," Frank stroked himself faster, sweat beaded down his nose.

***

Dolores buried her face into the carpet, muffling her moans, "Faa, aaaahhh, ckkkk..."

Johnson squeezed her hips, pulling her into each blow.

Dolores grunted and suddenly lurched forward. Her legs stiffened out, toes curled. She flopped face first on the carpet, breathing heavily. Her body quaked.

Johnson finished himself on her plump backside. He wiped the sweat from his brow as the blinding white light overtook the room.

***

The light evaporated.

Dolores noticed she was naked on her living room floor. Her clothes were strewn about. She covered herself. As she turned, in front of the TV, she spotted Frank in a compromising position.

With his hand on his cock, Frank simply said, "Hey hon..."

Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers