Staycation Ch. 01

Story Info
We find a rare spot of time together at his place, and settle.
923 words
3.53
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The craziest and riskiest, and therefore also the hottest way that Leland and I get together (though very rarely, maybe just twice in a year) is at his place.

This can only ever happen when both the wife and the kids are out, and we can sort of reliably have the place to ourselves.

We last did this a week and half ago and it was amazing. I got the first text sometime in the evening, "it's happening. Got the place till the weekend. Getting ready :-)"

"Can't," I joked back, "plans with mah sugar baby tonight."

But I made sure to let him know I was kidding even before the grumpy emoticon came back; he was after all the closest thing I had to a wife (or future wifey, whatever).

So I nervously waited for the second all-clear, and raced across town. I panicked when I couldn't unlock the front door, and nearly ran back, when it opened, and I heard his amused voice, "silly, come back in!"

I tiptoed in and was shocked to see him dressed. "Whoa, that's amazing! Honey, you look ..."

"I know. It's why I'm sort of hiding behind the door here. Now get in quick and let me shut it."

She did look gorgeous. "Come here, you," I hugged her close. "I love you, I'm so excited to be with you here. I can't even remember the last time we were here."

"Uh, I do. It was five and a half months ago."

"Right." We kissed, and I felt simultaneously a sense of urgency, and a sense that we had time, so we kept kissing, until I pulled away.

"Honey," she kept kissing me, "honey, wait, stop, listen." She pouted. "I love your skirt and your top, but I have a bit of a weird idea."

"Okaaay," she eyed me suspiciously.

"How about we go upstairs, and ... now hear me out ... and ...," I stroked her in a line from her chin down to her tummy, "and we change into your wife's clothes."

"What the fuck? That is weird! Why would you want to fuck my wife? Gross!"

"It won't be your wife, though, will it? Look, I'm just suggesting it, you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Seeing her think for a moment, I continued, "and it's gonna be you all along, it's not like I'm going to call you by her name or anything weird like that. It's just ... a little kinky. If you're up for it."

Then, moving closer, and letting our bulges connect, pressing, "looks like someone is rising to the occasion." Yes, cheesy, but it worked.

She put her arms around me, "we'll see. Let me add a twist of my own: when you're in my house, you wear my clothes."

I raised an eyebrow, then smiled. "Deal! Now let's get out of these and grab a drink."

We helped each other out of our clothes, and she pushed them to a corner, then turned and sashayed, with an exaggerated motion, towards the kitchen. I followed.

A bottle of wine lay open already, and we clinked a pair of glasses. "To us," she said. "To us ... and our future home."

"Really?"

"Well, I mean, eventually. I mean ... ," and then getting a flash of insight, "we could pretend ..."

She jumped to me, holding me tight, "yes we can, baby, yes we can."

I held her by the hand and brought her to the living room, and settled on the couch. "Hey, can you hook my phone up to the TV, I want to replay some of our greatest hits."

She fiddled and came back, and the screen filled with an old photo, from when we first met, ten years ago.

"I'm sorry," I turned to her, "can we do this with ... can we start with Leland? We do have time, I ..."

She nodded, and left, and I heard the sound of water running. I sipped my glass, and when I turned, Leland was standing at the door, tying up his long hair into a ponytail.

"Leave it out, babe, I like it that way."

He let it tumble, and walked over to the couch, falling in next to me. Both of us were stark naked now, and kissed and fondled each other wildly.

"Ah, my love, my sweet love," I exclaimed joyously, as I flicked forward to our first time here in this house. We laughed out loud, it was just too cute. We were holed up in the bedroom, the door shut tight, Leland afraid to venture into the bathroom to get ready, and me trying to come up with a "Plan B".

I moved to another clip, Leland recording me sucking him, me stopping to sing "Happy Birthday" while continuing to fist him, and then a selfie I had taken of us sleeping together on our first trip to Vegas.

Leland moved in closed to me, and slipped a hand under my balls, holding them in place. I was taken aback: this was only something I asked my sugar babies to do, and he knew it.

"Baby?"

"It's okay, let me do this for you. Besides, you know you're not going to get to keep doing them all on the side once we're living together, right?"

"Uh ..."

"Right?"

I brought my hand down his back and squeezed his ass. "Right." We kissed and I waited to see what the rest of our time together would bring.