Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry baby," she said, "I came in here to touch myself. I couldn't take it without you!"

"I'm sorry too. Our new co-workers are a couple of lesbian nymphos who seemed just a little too interested in my cock. I had to get some fresh air."

"Sounds about right to me. No girl, not even a lesbian, could resist a cock like yours. Especially me; I need it now!" She dragged me to the last stall and pulled me inside before locking the door. She hiked up her skirt and dropped her soaking wet panties, then rested her hands on the tank of the toilet and bent over. "Give it to me. I need it inside me right now!"

I wasn't about to argue, even with the possibility that we could be caught. I needed it just as much as she did right now. I quickly disposed of my pants and plunged deep into the hole I came from.

"Oh god yes that's so fucking good baby! Mommy needed her hole filled and you do it just right! You're so much better than my fingers!"

"Shh Mom, don't be too loud."

"I can't help it! Have you ever been fucked by your cock? You wouldn't be able to stay silent if the best rod in the world was ripping your cunt in two." Mom seemed a bit delirious, but overall I'd say her treatment was working. After all, I could barely think straight either. It never occurred to me to move my pants when she started spraying her love juices all over them while screaming, "GOD YES FUCK YOUR MOMMY'S TIGHT LITTLE TWAT UNTIL SHE PASSES OUT!" I just kept pumping into her until I was finally at my limit.

"Here we go Mom, I'm about to blow."

Her pussy turned into Niagara Falls as see started screaming at the top of her lungs, "DO IT BABY! GIVE MOMMY HER MEDICINE! GIVE YOUR BABIES THEIR DADDY'S DIRTY DICK! STICK IT ALL THE WAY UP THERE AND GIVE OUR KIDS A MOUTHFUL!"

I think it's possible that I filled her vast belly entirely, and her post-orgasmic sigh showed exactly how much she approved. We were both panting slightly as my softening cock exited her pussy with a 'pop'. She plopped down onto the toilet and let our juices flow out of her and into the bowl below.

"Alright baby, let's get you cleaned up." She said as she pulled my cock towards her hungry mouth and eagerly lapped up our combined cum. As my cock started to show signs of life again, she gave me a devilish wink and said, "I hope they're not expecting you soon."

"We've got time for another round," I replied, "So feel free to eat your son's cock to your heart's delight." Without a moment's pause, she ravenously swallowed my hardening member. Her larynx hummed delightfully as my cock slid down her soft warm throat. I let out a few moans of pleasure, but was cut short when I heard the door to the restroom open and light footsteps echo across the tiles.

Oh shit! If we got caught, then we were done for! I looked down at Mom to see her suck another inch of me through her tight red lips. Her hand was on her twat, rolling her small red clit across her fast little fingers. Was she getting off to us possibly being caught? At least she stopped humming, and she tried to suck as quietly as possible.

The footsteps drew closer and the air grew tenser. I was holding my breath, hoping they wouldn't notice our presence. Mom held her breath too, but mostly because my cock was blocking her airway. The person, whomever she was, came to the stall right next to ours. We heard the lid shut on the toilet, and her feet, which were visible under the stall wall, disappeared upwards. Was she standing on the toilet? And what kind of crazed psycho was she? Her hands appeared on the top of the stall wall, and her head started to peek over. My heart felt like it had been pierce by a dagger. We were caught.

The woman's face came into view, and I saw it was none other than my own sister, who was apparently trying to give me a heart attack. "Hey, what's going on in there?" She teased. I blew a big sigh of relief, and Mom let my cock slide from her strained lips to breathe a different kind of sigh of relief.

"What were you thinking Lizzy? You had me worried to death!" I reprimanded her.

"It was all in good fun. The look on your face was priceless!" She mocked. Her head disappeared beneath the stall wall, and her feet returned to the smooth tile below. I unlocked our stall and she hurried inside before I relocked it. "Do you mind if I join?"

Mom stood up and started unbuttoning her daughter's shirt as she said, "It was sooo hot thinking that we might be caught. Let's do that again sometime. Ready to fuck you baby sister?" She directed at me.

"One sec, what are the new girls doing?"

"They took their lunch break." Elizabeth replied as she ran her hands up and down my shaft. "We've got all the time in the world." Mom was undressing her completely, showing off her wonderfully curvaceous body, complete with her considerably swollen belly. "I talked to them a bit more before they left. They're really interested in meeting my boyfriend, but I think they're confused right now."

"Are they wondering why they're turned on by dicks when they're supposed to be lesbians?" I guessed.

"Maybe a little, however they're mostly confused because they both have a little crush on you, but they think my boyfriend sounds like a sexual tiger. They don't know who they want. She pushed me down so I was sitting on the toilet. "They said you both sound like interesting guys, but right now they really seem to want my boyfriend." She aimed my cock upwards, then squatted down and let it push up into her tight gushing cunt. "They were wondering if maybe he'd attend to them as well, since he was already attending to two lovers." I didn't know if she was lying to get me in the mood or if she was serious, but damn it was working. My rock hard cock throbbed in her twat as she grinded herself into it. My lower head was pushing hard against her cervix as she kept grinding it against her tiny inner opening. I seriously thought I was about to penetrate it and slide my dick right into her womb. "I don't know though. Do I want to share my brother with a couple of skanks who we barely even know? What do you think Mom?"

Mom had been leaning against the stall door with three fingers deep in her dripping cunt as she watched her children slowly and sensuously fuck like lovers. Once she was addressed, she slid her fingers from her tight little gash and reached her hands around her precious daughter. She took Elizabeth's giant globes into her hands and gently kneaded them, while pinching her hard red nipples between her cum covered fingers. "I think," Mom whispered, "it won't matter, as long as he keeps fucking us just as often as he is now. I don't mind if a couple of skanks take a load or two. He is a stud after all, and a lot of girls are going to want to breed with him." Mom lowered her hands to caress her daughter's soft round belly.

Elizabeth leaned her head back to look Mom in the eyes, then softly spoke, "You make a good point. As long as we approve of them, he can fuck whatever sluts he wants." Mom signaled her agreement by meeting her daughter's lips in a long sensuous kiss. I heard their slurping and moaning, which egged me on to start fucking a bit harder. I started to slowly pump my cock up and down, eliciting even more moans from Elizabeth. Mom rolled her hands further down Elizabeth's belly, finally coming close to where the two of us were joined. She started playing with Elizabeth's firm little clit, and brought her other hand around to coax my giant squishy sacks into making and new load of cum with a gentle massage.

Finally, their lips parted, and my sister declared, "I can't take it anymore. I need you to fuck me hard. I need to feel your cum in my baby bag." I picked up the pace, drilling my cock deep into her starving cunt. Every nook and cranny inside her was filled by my massive member, sending ripples throughout her entire body. "Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Give it to our daughter! I need that cum inside me Daddy! Give us that hot cream!"

I closed my eyes and felt every wave of pleasure, every axon fire in my cock. Her tight cunt swallowed me so deeply, and enveloped me so fully. I was in heaven, and before I knew it I was shooting my load up her fuck chute.

"OH FUCK YES! I FEEL IT NOW! GIVE OUR DAUGHTER YOUR FIREHOSE DICK DADDY! MAKE SURE TO GET HER NICE AND ADDICTED TO YOUR CUM! ONCE SHE'S OLD ENOUGH YOU'VE GOT TO BREED HER TOO, SO GET HER READY NOW! GIVE HER A NICE BATH DADDY!"

I finished firing and opened my eyes to find my chest coated with my sister's spray. Apparently she had quite the orgasm, because she was leaning back against Mom, seemingly passed out. I met Mom's eyes as she praised me, "See what you do to us baby? We're grade A sluts, born and bred. We could handle just about any sexual stimulation an ordinary man could provide with no sweat. But you... you make us wild and crazy beyond imagination. You make us cum in ways that defy all logic, which is why I'm looking forward to seeing you fuck those other girls." I gave her a confused look. Why did she want to see me having sex with someone else? "You see, if you can do this to a girl as sexually mature as your sister, just imagine what you'd do to them. You'd tear their cunts apart and make them scream your name until their voices were completely worn out. You'd make them cum twice just from sticking it in, and cum again with each and every trust. You'd end it by filling them completely with your potent seed, and have them pledging their bodies and souls to you as long as you'd fuck their tiny little twats again. You'd break them."

Elizabeth finally woke from her post-orgasmic stupor just to say, "Yep, you broke me already."

"Well, if you insist, I suppose I could fuck the new girls. But the only thing I don't understand is how you expect me to act like your boyfriend to them. They already know I'm your brother."

"Don't worry about that." Elizabeth replied, "I'm sure they'll accept us for who we are. After all, they're just a couple of sluts who want to be bred!"

We cleaned ourselves up and got re-dressed. We all smelled strongly of sex, but that alone wasn't enough to get us in trouble. We left to grab a quick bite to eat before returning to work. We arrived back at our office just as Karen and Trisha arrived.

"How was your lunch break?" Elizabeth asked the two.

"It was great!" Karen teemed with excitement, "We both ate way too much." She gave Elizabeth a wink that I just barely noticed.

"How was yours?" Trisha asked.

"Mine was good too," Elizabeth said suggestively, "it was very filling." She rubbed her belly. At the moment her womb was probably packed with semen. The girls seemed to take the hint.

"Did you eat with your boyfriend?" Karen asked.

"Nope, I had lunch with Ray here." The two girls didn't seem to comprehend. Since I was still nervous, I didn't want to be very forward. So instead of adding to the suggestive language, I steered the conversation back towards work.

"Well, let's get going." I said, logging-in to my computer. "We need to finish a reasonable amount of work before Martha gets back." Everyone shuttered at the sound of her name, and agreed to start working so we wouldn't get bitched at. Despite how aggressive Elizabeth was with her hints, I didn't feel comfortable exposing our secret to the new girls. I was afraid of the consequences if they didn't accept our incestuous relationship.

Finally, Martha came back to the office around four to check our progress for the last hour of the workday. We had been examining Karen and Trisha's work along the way, so there were very few mistakes to bitch about. Of course, she bitched anyway.

"Make sure you bring you're A game tomorrow. I don't want any more slip-ups from the two of you." She mindlessly reprimanded them, "And try to work faster too. You barely met your quotas."

We left the office right after five o'clock, bidding farewell to our new co-workers. They seemed to be in high spirits; even though they didn't like Martha, they seemed rather fond of us. Elizabeth and I waited in the lobby for Mom to finish up her work, which usually took five or ten minutes.

During our wait, Elizabeth turned to me with a stern expression and said, "Why didn't you come on to them? They're head over heels for my 'boyfriend'," she made air quotes with her hands. "and once they find out that you're him, they'll be all over you. Especially because they have crushes on you too."

"I'm not so sure about that. What if they think the whole incest thing is creepy?"

"Don't say that! You heard them this morning. They said true love can blossom between anyone. I'm sure they're open minded enough to accept us for who we are."

"Alright, if you say so. Tomorrow, we can just come out and say it." I didn't want to argue with her, so I conceded. After all, she was almost always right.

"No! You can't just admit it out of the blue! That would be too shocking. Try to hint at it a little at a time." I didn't know how to do that, but I figured she would help guide me through it.

Mom showed up a couple minutes later, so we headed home and had a nice family dinner. The meal ended up being the most peaceful part of my day, since immediately afterwards the girls started mauling me, not that I was complaining.

"Oh god yeah, fuck your little sister like you mean it. Make her take that cock like the bitch she is." Mom cheered me on as I plunged deep into Elizabeth's depths. My sister was laying on her back with a pillow under her ass as I stood on my knees and reamed my dick in and out of her tight wet cunt. Our fucking today wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but even though we did this all the time, I still enjoyed every second of it.

"Fuck, I think you broke my pussy!" Elizabeth cried. "It feels like it's about to explode! Explode with me Daddy! Explode and mark our daughter as your bitch!"

"You might as well get used to marking bitches now, it seems like there's going to be a couple more for you to mark soon." Mom said.

"I wish they were here now! I want to watch my brother fuck them hard and destroy their pussies as he knocks up their lesbian cunts!"

I finally decided to ask, "Why does it turn you on to think of me fucking them? If I knew you two were fucking other guys, I'd be jealous as fuck. Hell, I'd be furious!"

"But it's different for us, and hard to explain." Mom said, since Elizabeth was busy moaning with pleasure. "We share you because you're the alpha male. Also, we're related to you, so when you fuck other girls it helps spread our genes too. After all, spreading genes is what sex is all about, so it makes sense that we'd find the thought of you knocking up those slutty bitches sexy." The more she spoke, the more she dug her fingers up into her soaking pussy. "In fact, I find it so sexy that I'd really like to see you doing it right now. Do me a favor and win over their hearts as fast as possible. I want them laying right here by this time tomorrow, begging for you to fill them up.

"Yeah Bro," Elizabeth moaned, "I want to hear them screaming as you slam your cock deep into their tiny little cunts!"

"They'll cry out for you to impregnate them with your alpha seed." Mom went on. "Your massive wad will spray the inside of their wombs, coating them in your delicious man milk." I grabbed Elizabeth's tits and greedily kneaded them as I fucked her. "After you finish, they'll apologize to each other for betraying one another, but go on to say that they belong to you alone. They won't be lesbians anymore; you'll turn them into cock craving cum dumpsters." My cock started twitching wildly, I was really close now. "You'll be like a majestic lion, the leader of the pride. As such, you'll have your very own harem of beautiful women to fuck and suck whenever you want. Our wombs will be your very own cum tanks for you to fill at your leisure, and knock us up at least once a year. Of course, your sister and I will be the alpha females, and those two sluts will be your beta bitches, so we can treat them however we want. Does that sound good to you?"

I couldn't find the words to respond with because of the intensity of the moment, so I showed my approval by shooting a jet of cum deep inside my little sister. As soon as my hose went off, Elizabeth found some very appropriate words for the situation.

"FUCK YES! I WANT THAT SOOO BAD! I WANT MY BROTHER TO FUCK HIS BITCHES AND SPREAD OUR ALPHA GENES! MARK OUR DAUGHTER WITH YOUR SEED SO WHEN SHE'S OLD ENOUGH SHE CAN JOIN YOUR HAREM TOO! WE'LL BREED HER AS AN ALPHA FEMALE AND MAKE SURE SHE GIVES YOU A NICE PRETTY DAUGHTER TO FUCK! YOU'RE HAREM WILL BE ENOURMOUS!"

Our orgasms subsided, and I rolled over to lay between Mom and Elizabeth, who was still in a blissful trance. I looked at Mom and said, "You two are seriously crazy."

She smiled and replied, "That's what you do to us baby."

We spent the rest of the night fucking, with me alternating between my sexy pregnant ladies. We finally showered, brushed our teeth, and got ready for bed. Mom and Elizabeth flanked me, each laying on their side facing me with their hands overlapping on my chest. I had no idea how I ended up in this situation, not that I'm complaining. It just seemed too good to be true. Why did they love me so much? Once, again, Elizabeth seemed to read my mind.

She spoke in a gentle whisper that could barely be heard, even by me, "Thanks Ray, you've made all my dreams come true."

"What do you mean?" I asked in a hushed voice. Mom seemed to be sound asleep.

"I love you so much. Not just for your manhood, but for you yourself. I love how kind you are, and how you work hard for us. I know you planned to do all the office work alone if you had to. I can read you like a book. I also love how you're still worried about us, after all these months. You're still wondering if you're doing the right thing, even after we've told you how much we love it. You don't have to worry about hurting us, there's no way you ever could. You're too thoughtful for that."

"I don't think I deserve to be on the pedestal you put me on."

"And I don't think I deserve to be so loved by my brother, and my mother. You both care about me so much, and sometimes I feel the same way you do. Every once in a while, when you fuck me, I don't think I deserve to feel that good. I'm sure Mom has the same thoughts too. Maybe we're just really lucky, but all the same; I don't think we should ever feel guilty about our relationship. Love can blossom between anyone." With that, she kissed me on the cheek, then we both drifted into a peaceful slumber.

My eyes slowly opened the next morning and I saw daylight streaming in through the curtains. I thought it was a little strange, since it was usually still dark when our alarm went off. I turned to look at the clock, only to find it was already eight-thirty. Eight-thirty? Shit, we were going to be late! I shook my ladies awake and we rushed around the house getting ready for work. We arrived just after nine with both girls griping about 'that damn broken alarm clock' keeping them from getting morning sex.

Elizabeth and I entered our office to find the girls already hard at work. "Hey Lizzy!" They greeted her enthusiastically. "Morning Ray." They sounded nervous when talking to me. Was Elizabeth serious about their crushes on me?

My sister gave a nice, "Morning everyone!" with her whitest smile.

I just said, "Hey girls." They peeked at me, then darted their eyes back to their computers. They both wore little grins like they were happy I had acknowledged them.

Martha wore her usual scowl, but sat silently behind her small desk. I could tell she wanted to bitch about our tardiness, but since we rode to work with Mom, who was technically her boss, she didn't say a word.

We worked for a couple hours, with Elizabeth and I answering more of their questions. Each of them seemed confused about several files today, and asked me to help them again. I had to do my whole routine with touching their hands on the mouse three times for each of them. I was a little suspicious since some of the files were ones they had already seen before, but they seemed really appreciative, so I let it go. Around eleven, Martha left the room for her lunch break, and once again we all let out sighs of relief.