Staying Put

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drlust
drlust
135 Followers

I shook my head. The whole thing was hard for me to imagine. Of course, I knew child sexual abuse happened far too often, but as far as I knew, Chris was the first person I'd met who was a victim.

She sighed then, "Anyway, when he died, he left everything to me, which explains all this." She waved her hand to take in the house, the yard. "I offered my brothers equal shares, but my oldest brother said he didn't want anything from me and my middle brother said he didn't want anything from our father. I thought about giving it away to charity, just so I wouldn't have any further connection to him, but in the end I decided this was a small compensation for what I'd suffered. Most of the time I think that was the right decision."

I couldn't think of anything to say in response, so I didn't.

Chris cocked her head to one side then, looking at me in a slightly different way. "I appreciate you listening to all this. I've only ever told one other person outside my family and, well, she didn't take it very well. I'll understand if I've unloaded too much on you for one day."

I blinked. At first I didn't understand what she was saying, but then realized she was giving me an out. And it was an out I wasn't taking. Instead, I leaned toward her and covered her left hand with my right. "I'm not going anywhere."

She smiled then. A thin smile, but one that said a lot. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Would you be willing to just lie down for a while and hold me?"

"Of course," I said. We both stood then and I took her hand in mine and we passed down the hallway to her bedroom, where we lay next to one another in her bed. I took her in my arms and she lay her cheek on my chest. It was very pleasant and we lay together like that for quite a while. Her hair smelled good and the pressure of her head on my chest felt better.

After a time, I began to be aware of more than just the weight of her head. I could feel the places where her shoulder touched my ribs, where our hips touched, our thighs. And then my mind wandered back to the night before and the hot tub.

I quickly tried to change the scenery of my imagination, because my awareness of her there against me, combined with the vision I had of those lightning bolts as her body heaved and bucked against my face was causing something to happen I absolutely did not want to happen at that moment. But some natural processes must run their own course, and so before long, I had an erection. Fortunately, it wasn't touching her in any way, and I hoped it would subside as quickly as it had arrived.

Perhaps Chris senses my anxiety, because she stirred just a bit against me, then I felt her body tense imperceptibly. She must have opened her eyes and seen the state I was in. Several different ways to apologize flitted about in my mind when I saw her lift her hand from her hip and watched as she reached down and gripped me firmly.

"My," she said. "That someone's mind has been wandering."

"I, uh..."

"Hush," she said. "This answers a very important question for me."

"And that was?"

"Whether you might still want me after the story I just told you."

"Chris," I said. "I want you more than you know."

She chuckled, her hand still gripping my erection. "Yes, I see that."

I began to stroke her hair, and said, "I..."

"No," she said. "Lie still. I have some unfinished business from last night."

And with that, she pushed my gym shorts down until the elastic band was under my scrotum and wormed her way down until her face was just beneath my cock. I could just see the head waving above her ear as she pushed it back and forth. Then she rose up in the bed and slowly slid her mouth down over the head. I groaned with pleasure, both from the intense physical feeling, and from the view she was giving me.

Over the next several minutes, Chris treated me to one of the most luxurious blowjobs I've ever experienced. Her tongue and lips sent waves of pleasure cascading down the shaft of my cock and into the rest of my body, but her pace was slow, deliberate, as though she planned to suck me until dinner time. There was no urgency building in my body, just a joy brought on by the amazing sensations and the amazing view. I wanted very badly to touch her body, but would have had to sit up to do so and she clearly didn't want that.

Finally, when I was beginning to think this blowjob would go on forever, Chris released me, sat up and peeled off her t-shirt and then her gym shorts. Once again, I saw that incredibly taut body of hers and once again my gaze was drawn to her tattoos. It was as though they were calling me, demanding that I fuck her. Fortunately, she had the same idea, because she helped me slide out of my own shorts and then climbed onto me and lowered herself down inch by excruciating inch onto my cock.

"Don't move," she said. "I know you're close. I can feel it in your balls. But I'm not there yet."

"Okay," I said. I was in thrall to her need at that moment and would have done anything she asked.

What she did was sit back, pressing her weight down onto my cock, impaling herself as deeply as possible and then brought her right hand to her crotch and her left to her breasts. Over the next several minutes Chris treated me to an incredible show as her fingers danced over her clit and around the shaft of my cock where it disappeared into her, and her other hand played hard with her breasts.

I learned from watching that she liked to have her nipples stimulated roughly, because she twisted them, pinched them and pulled them away from her chest in an almost alarming way. I couldn't decide which to watch, her right hand or her left. Both were mesmerizing.

And then I felt something quite amazing. The muscles of her pussy began to clench and release on my cock. At first it was just a shock to feel how strong she was. Then I realized that she wasn't just clamping down on me. She was actually using those muscles to milk my cock, drawing it up into her and then releasing me. To be sure, it was nothing like a hand or a mouth on my cock, but it was amazing nonetheless. To lie there, watching her pleasure herself as her cunt milked my cock was almost too much to bear.

"Chris," I moaned.

Her eyes snapped back open. "Yes?"

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"I'm getting close Mark. Very close. Your cock is so hard inside me and it feels so good."

"Yes," I said. "It does."

"When I tell you, I want you to pound that hard cock into me as hard as you possibly can and don't stop until you can't stand it any more. Okay?"

"I can do that," I said.

"Good. Close now. Soon."

Then she dropped to one hand, supporting herself over my chest, causing all but the head of my cock to withdraw from her. "Now! Fuck me now!"

I didn't need the urging. I reached up, grabbed her hips and began to hammer myself into her as hard and as deep as I could. Her hand was still there, massaging her clit almost as hard as I was slamming into her. After only a few of those strokes my orgasm washed over me, tearing a cry from my lips and intensifying my pace. Then it was Chris's turn. As my cock continued to crash into her, she yelled and started to buck against me. Knowing that she too was cumming drove me on and I thrust myself into her again and again, unwilling to slacken my pace.

At first she was intelligible, "Yes, yes, yes!" But then she began to grunt like some sort of wild animal. Normally after orgasm, my cock is too sensitive to maintain this sort of stimulation, but this was different. We were a two part fucking machine, driving toward a destination we were both desperate to reach.

And then we arrived. Chris cried out again, this time it was more of a shriek, and threw her weight down onto me, pinning me to the bed. "Stop! Can't. No more," she gasped.

I did as I was told, but continued to run my hands up her sides to her breasts and then back down to her ass, bringing her down slowly with my caresses. She shuddered several times and I could feel her pussy pulsating against my now softening cock as the final after shocks coursed through her.

At last, our breathing returned to normal and she let all of her weight settle onto my chest. God she felt good lying there on me.

"Oh my," she said at last. "That was good."

"Very good," I murmured into her hair. "Very good."

"Thank you Mark," she said then.

"For what?" I asked.

"For staying."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said, wrapping her in my arms again. And with that, we fell asleep again, but this time it was the sleep of blissful exhaustion.

drlust
drlust
135 Followers