Staying Warm

Story Info
Four friends stay warm in a snow storm...
2k words
3.94
77.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early spring, and we had decided to go to Breckenridge, Colorado, just the four of us. Our Punta Cana trip was a resounding success and over time we had found a sense of comfort around each other. At this point, Kathy and Tyler had been dating for almost a year, the divorce now finally in their rear view, and their future with us ahead. We had been flirting with and teasing Kathy for years at this point, and Tyler and Kathy were now both comfortable enough to tease and flirt right back. There was just a sense of ease about our relationship

So far, the trip had been entertaining. We got a two bedroom suite in one of the resort lodges in town, and had been alternating between learning/re-learning how to ski, exploring the tourist town, and enjoying the private hot tub on our room's patio

On the third day, we decided to take a trip higher up the mountain and try some of the more difficult slopes. Diane had been getting especially good, with very little practice, almost like she was born for the slopes, while the rest of us had been trying to keep up. Diane had been full of energy on this trip, however, and would typically me off to the bedroom as soon as we would get off the slopes. Kathy and Tyler could often hear her moans and cries of passion as we fucked like rabbits in our bedroom.

The slopes have become quieter over the last couple of days, as the season moved towards a close. As the day wore on, Diane and Tyler (who has also taken to the snow really well) decided that we were going to go back up the slopes one last time before heading down to dinner. Kathy and I agreed, and we headed to the ski lifts. When we reached the top of the first lift, Diane immediately lead us to the next set of lifts that would take us off to the Blue Diamond difficulty slopes on the more remote part of the mountain. We had been to this area before, so we were not worried.

As we were riding the last ski lift, Kathy noticed clouds gathering in skies around the mountain. "Guys, we should be careful. The weather looks like it could turn bad pretty soon."

Diane and Tyler, excited for their new sport, only nodded.

"I think we can make this our last time down," I said, using a somewhat firm tone to get the message across that I'm worried but confident, "we'll get a nice hot shower when we get down, and then head to that new restaurant that you wanted to try!"

Kathy smiled, and agreed, and soon we were hopping off the end of the lift to find the slopes basically deserted. The sky had darkened greatly, and we shared nervous glances.

"Let's just get started." Diane said, a hint of doubt in her voice, "I'm sure the weather will be better once we get down." With little choice at this point, we agreed and started our run.

We were maybe halfway down the mountain when the storm suddenly hit. Visibility dropped to nearly zero, and we quickly stopped and found each other in the swirling snow. As soon as we were together, I pulled out a small map from one of the pockets of my ski gear, and studied it carefully. It looked like there was a small emergency cabin close by.

"If we head this way," I shouted over the wind, pointing toward the trees, "we can find shelter in an emergency cabin." I reached into another pocket and pulled out a short bit of nylon rope. "We should all have a little of this rope in the rental gear. Let's tie off to each other so we don't get separated!"

The wind only seemed to intensify as we worked quickly to get organized, and when all was set, we headed in the direction of the cabin.

*********

The door to the cabin opened, and we stumbled inside. Tyler slammed and bolted the heavy wooden door behind us, while Kathy and Diane shone flashlights around the dark room. I don't know when the sun had set, but darkness had fallen quickly, and we almost didn't make it to the cabin.

"Hey, I found a lantern!" Tyler said from near the door, and a few moments later the room was lit by a flickering orange glow. Looking around, we soon discovered that this shelter had obviously not been maintained very well. There was enough firewood to last the night, if we didn't build the fire too high, but there was little else in the place.

"Ok everyone," Diane began, taking charge like the badass woman she is, "Here's the plan. Let's get out of these wet clothes before we get sick, and get the fire built. While you boys get the fire started, Kathy and I will see if we can take stock of what we've got here." Kathy nodded, and we all agreed.

In a few minutes, Tyler and I had the fire going nicely, and the girls were heading back to spread out some blankets. We were all still in our ski outfits from before.

"We have a few small blankets," Kathy began, "but we're probably going to need to just all huddle together." She pointed to the small pile of firewood. "Is that going to last the night?"

"If we're willing to get comfortable and share body heat, sure." I said with certainty. "If not, then no. I could go cut more, if I had an axe, but I don't see that we have a choice."

Diane took the lead once again. "Mike, help me out of this getup" she said, and I went to Diane's side. It didn't take long to get her out of the ski outfit, only to find that she was wearing some very sexy black lingerie underneath. "I was going to surprise you later, "she said, "I didn't know we were going to be in a survival situation!"

"Damn, wife!" Kathy said loudly from where she was sitting near the fire, "I've never seen you in that, is it new?"

The outfit was a dark red bra and panty set, the bra very sheer... almost completely see through... and the panty was a string bikini set that tied on the sides. As I started to reach for her, Diane suddenly swatted my hands away.

"Don't touch me with your cold appendages!" She laughed. "Get out of your outfit and come warm me up, husband!"

I could see a gleam of mischievousness in her eye and liked what I saw. I quickly stripped out of my gear and down to my boxer-briefs. Cat calls sounded from the other side of the room, and I glanced up to see Kathy and Tyler in similar dress as us. Kathy was wearing a dark blue bra and panty set, both lacy and tasteful. Tyler had switched to the same brand of boxer briefs as me almost 6 months ago, so we matched a bit.

Diane and Kathy grabbed the blankets and we all made some adjustments, lying next to each other on the floor. We settled on the women in the middle with us on the outside. Two sets of spoons facing each other in the kitchen drawer.

As Diane shifted against me, trying to get comfortable she said, she slowly ground her gorgeous ass against me, breathing softly and making little excited sounds. I could see that Kathy appeared to be doing the same to Tyler, and both women were staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"You two are so hot" Kathy said, in a throaty whisper.

"So are you," Diane returned in a seductive voice. She reached out and ran a hand along Kathy's side, gently playing with her skin.

Kathy shifted forward slightly, and her lips met Diane's. As they kissed, Tyler and I continued to slowly grind against our partners, occasionally caressing the kissing women. Kathy's hands went to Diane's chest, groping and tweaking her nipples through her top, so I did the reasonable thing and unhooked Diane's bra for her. It was gone in seconds, pulled away by both women and suddenly Kathy's lips were on Diane's chest.

I saw Tyler quickly follow suit, unhooking Kathy's bra, spilling her tits for all to see. Diane didn't miss the chance to return the favor, and was soon licking and sucking, then running her teeth across Kathy's nipples. Both women ground their hips into their men, and we both began thrusting against our women.

Feeling my cock harden against her, Diane spun away from Kathy and climbed on top of me, kissing me deeply and sliding against my hardness. With a smile, Diane slid down and dragged my boxer-briefs with her, freeing me from their confines. As my cock came into view, she grabbed it and started sliding her hands up and down its length, a throaty moan rising deep from within her as she looked at the object of her desire.

A moan to the side had both Diane and I looking as Kathy's head bobbed over Tyler's dick. She sucked him deep like an expert, and his hands were buried in her thick hair, pulling her face down onto him. Diane let out her own low moan, and followed suit, matching Kathy stroke for stroke on my massive cock.

After a few moments of this, they kissed each other, never stopping their stroking, and started to whisper to each other. Tyler and I could not hear what was being said, but they seemed to reach an agreement. Before either of us could react, they suddenly switched sides. Kathy's hand wrapped around my hard cock as Diane grabbed Tyler and started sucking him.

When I felt Kathy's lips slip over my cock I nearly exploded right then. I looked down and watched in amazement as she sucked it with passion and skill, while my wife did the same to the man lying next to me. This went on for a few more minutes, before Kathy and Diane took charge once again.

Diane ordered Tyler to slide closer to me until we were laying close, and then without another word she grabbed hold of his cock, straddled him, and sat down on it. Without thinking, he started thrusting up into her and her moans filled the room.

My attention was called away suddenly as I felt Kathy shift above me. Next thing I knew, she was lowering herself onto my cock, sitting on it right next to Diane. They both started grinding on our cocks, and we did our best to keep up. As they rode us, Kathy and Diane kissed, and played with each other's tits, constantly seeking to bring each other pleasure.

Kathy and Diane both came several times, their orgasms rocking through Tyler and me, sending us to incredible new heights of pleasure.

After a few minutes, Tyler announced that he's getting close, and both women climbed off us. Kathy laid down on the floor facing Tyler, and Diane climbed on top of her, their breasts pressed together. Tyler turned on his side and they both grabbed his dick, taking turns sucking and stroking it between them. Seeing them lying there, both of them exposed to me, I decided that I'm not through yet. I slid over and slipped my cock into Diane's dripping pussy as she lay on top of Kathy.

We kept this up for a long while, Kathy and Diane alternating between sucking and stroking Tyler, while I fucked both of them, siding into one and then the other for a few strokes.

Suddenly Tyler groaned and came, covering Diane and Kathy with thick ropes of the sticky mess. I wasn't far behind, and soon I was standing over them, and came onto their tits as they squeezed them together.

Kathy leaned forward and licked the cum off of Diane's tits, and she returned the favor. Suddenly exhausted from a day of skiing, and a night of passion, we all fell asleep in a big heap on the floor next to the fire.