Staying with a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then, Cindy was ready for me. She came up to me, pulled me to my feet, and started hugging me close. I could feel her nice tits against my chest. She started kissing me intently. After about 30 seconds of this, she said "I realize this is all very new to you and you are probably not going to last long at all. In fact, I can tell that you were ready to cum numerous times since this all started. And, that is okay. Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me until you cum inside of me. We can try other different things tomorrow."

She sat on the edge of the couch, spread her legs, and I slid inside her pussy. She was right, this was too new and exciting for me. I did not make it for more than 2 minutes of sliding in and out of her before I exploded inside her pussy. I filled her with so much cum that it was oozing out of her while my cock was still in her. It was dripping on the hardwood floor in front of the couch. She finally said "Stay in me as long as you can, okay? Just hold me and snuggle me." I gladly did what she asked.

After our hot time together, they both wanted to get to know me, so they talked with me for the next hour or so. We got to know each other well, including hobbies, etc. When it started getting close to 11, Mike said "I have to get up early for work. We had better call this off for now. "

So, we all stood up, said our last minute comments, and then Cindy said to me "Mike, I want you to sleep naked tonight. Then in the morning, after your shower, put on the red thong and wear only it when you come to breakfast. See you in the morning.

12