Steak and Blowjob Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband in chastity should express his wishes more clearly.
2.8k words
4.14
33.8k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still looking for a volunteer to review and edit my stories before they get posted here on literotica. I'm not a native English writer and my writing experience is also limited. If you feel you can improve my writing skills, eliminate typos, awkward wording, grammar mistakes... please send me a message. Advantage for you would be that:

- you'll be able to read the story before anyone else can

- you can give me some hints on the plot

- and of course, I'll credit you as the editor in every single story.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy this one too.

*****

March 13th 2017

My Goddess had sent me a text that I should get home immediately and show up in our backyard without hesitation. My cock filled the cage instantly and formed a bulge in my pants as soon as I saw her lying on the lounge chair. She has a Body to die for and She does not hesitate to tease me with the most revealing outfits. It is however very rare that I get to see Her fully naked, but now was the time.

Last time I saw Her without a stitch of clothing must have been 6 months ago. And that was by accident as I didn't expect Her to be in the bathroom. I think She even did tricked me into walking in on Her after She took a shower. That Thursday evening, She was supposed to go out with Her Friends on Their monthly Ladies Night.

September 15th, 2016

When I came home and didn't see Her car in our garage, I supposed She had already left. The house was clean and quiet when I came in. Out of habit I even yelled 'Goddess, I'm home!' but no answer came.

I went straight to our bedroom and stripped until I was only wearing my cage. Although my Goddess only rarely shows Her naked Body to me, She expects me to be naked at all times when we're alone. I've grown that accustomed to being naked at home, that Her not being there doesn't change this habit. I walked into the bathroom without bothering to knock first.

My Goddess was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, with only a towel wrapped around Her wet Hair. She was painting Her Toenails and therefore had one Foot on the ground and the other lifted on the edge of the bathtub. Her bare Pussy was on full display as were Her massive Boobs when She came over to me. I know I should have turned around immediately - I should have even closed my eyes first. But being deprived of seeing Her in full glory for months, I just froze in place.

She slapped me twice in the face and said: "You think you don't have to knock on the door anymore?"

I was speechless. My eyes went up and down, my cock was so hard in the cage that it pointed straight at Her Belly. She didn't cover Herself, She says it's my own responsibility to avoid seeing Her naked, not Hers. She stood there defiantly with Her Hands on Her Hips.

"Well?"

"I'm sorry my Goddess, I thought You had already left."

"You thought? Really? Are you still capable of thinking for yourself?"

"I ehm... well... I..."

"Apparently not, because if you still could think, you'd remember to close your eyes and leave the room immediately."

I closed my eyes and started to turn around, but She grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"I'm not done with you yet."

"Sorry Goddess."

"Oh I know, I'll make you be very sorry. I'm postponing your release date and your next chance to see Me naked until I'm pleased with your behaviour again."

"But... that's both scheduled for tomorrow! Oh please Goddess, don't punish me this way. I'll give You full body massages daily, I'll do all the cleaning, I'll lick You multiple times a day, but please, pretty please, don't delay my release weekend."

"Ok fine, massages, cleaning and multiple orgasms a day. But on top of postponing your release weekend, because I know you enjoy touching My Body, so that's spoiling you instead of punishing you."

"Oh no, please..."

"Oh yes, now get out and get in bed. Put on the blindfold, attach the shackles and wait for Me."

A couple of minutes later, I was waiting for Her just as She told me to. My mind drifted to my previous release weekend of 15 weeks ago. And next, to 10 weeks before that when She locked the metal chastity cage for the first time. I still remember Her promising we'd take it slow and gradually right before the lock snapped shut. I had told Her before that a minimum of 12 orgasms a year would be an amount I could handle. Now, halfway through the first year, my second release weekend is already postponed.

I heard the door to our bedroom open and felt Her climb on the bed next to me. Strangely enough, I was hoping that She'd get on top of my face to make me lick Her to orgasm. It's really awkward how this cage and orgasm denial turn me into a pleaser.

"You have been a very bad boy," She said while checking the blindfold and the restraints, "I can't believe that after all the work I put into your chastity fetish, you're still being very selfish."

"I'm sorry Goddess, what do you mean 'selfish'?"

"The first things that come to your mind are touching my body as a replacement punishment. You know that My Body is a privilege you need to earn, not something you can take for granted. And licking Me to orgasm, boy aren't you too eager!"

"But I thought both would please You, my Goddess."

"I won't deny that I do find massages and your oral services pleasing, but still you're being selfish. And as an immediate punishment, I'm going to use my dildo now while you listen to My pleasure peaks. Afterwards, I'm leaving you bound to the bed while I go out. And when I return, I'm going to punish you some more. If you can stand these punishments tonight without complaining, I'll let you start the pampering as from tomorrow."

She came very vocally three times before She left and returned hours later with one of Her Friends. Her Friend didn't say a word, I have no clue who She was. My Goddess explained all about chastity to Her, how I asked for it myself and how She's enjoying all of its benefits. She even let Her friend touch the cage while they were having sex with each other. I didn't complain at all, although I was mentally screaming and fighting to get out of all my bounds so I could join in on Their fun.

Around 2AM, my Goddess finally released me from my bounds and blindfold. She had put on a very sexy, tiny nightdress, my cock was still as hard as the cage allowed. I smiled at my Goddess and thanked Her for being so generous by allowing me to hear Them.

"Oh, I had so much fun with Her and my toys. I'm not sure if I ever need you out of chastity again."

If it could have, I'm sure my cock would have expanded even more. I hugged Her and planted soft and gentle kisses all over Her beautiful Face and Neck, whispering my gratitude to Her.

"You're welcome my dear toy. After all, today's your birthday so I thought that hearing Me have sex with another Woman could compensate for your delayed release weekend."

March 13th, 2017

And now, finally 6 months later I come home to find my Goddess naked and with a cleanly shaved Pussy. She got up from the lounge chair and unwrapped a lollipop

"Take your clothes off dear, you know I can't stand to be the only one naked."

I did as I was told and was naked - except for the cage - in no time.

"Today, you'll suck My Juices off this lollipop and afterwards you'll clean up the sticky mess from My Pussy. If you can give Me enough orgasms, I might give My caged cock a blowjob tonight."

The lollipop and my Goddess were all I ate that evening. My tongue and jaw hurt when She told me She was getting tired.

"You did great, but not enough darling. It's three o'clock at night and you should get some sleep."

"I could lick You all night if You want me to, I might still live up to Your expectations."

"I seriously doubt it. Maybe expecting 100 orgasms was a bit over the top. But you asked Me for a special favour tomorrow - later today actually - so getting that caged blowjob tonight should have been a real challenge instead of being easy."

I couldn't help to be a bit disappointed...

"Don't look so sad honey, remember later today is going to be special! You're looking forward to this since Valentine's day! Have a good night's rest."

She was sound asleep in minutes, I tossed and turned, thinking about my request to celebrate Steak & Blowjob day. I didn't sleep at all... I was too horny and too excited to finally get a real blowjob for the first time since our special date beginning of December last year. I hope She'll let me cum today.

December 6th, 2016

I was tied to the bed and the cage had come off for the first time since wearing it six months non-stop. My Goddess had given me Viagra 2 hours earlier and my erection was instant once the cage came off. She couldn't remove the base ring, me being fully erect so She just left it there to act as a cock ring.

"Do you still remember our first kiss, dear toy?"

"Yes, I do! Definitely!"

"You told me that I was the first to make you hard in your pants just by kissing."

"Yes Goddess, and You still do."

"Silly little toy... Nowadays I just have to give you a certain look. That look that tells you there's a small chance I'd unlock you. And that look is enough to make you cock cage tight and bouncing."

Oh yes, it is. You're so wonderful my Goddess."

"Do you also remember how long ago I first kissed you?"

"It's been 18 years, my Goddess."

"Good boy, you actually know how long it's been. That's better than last year."

"I still remember our first kiss as if it were yesterday."

"You're trying to please Me, aren't you?"

"I am my Goddess, I love pleasing You."

"I think you're doing it because you want something from Me."

"Yes Goddess, I'd like to lick You to a couple of orgasms."

"That's what you did for the past three months, multiple nights a week and several hours by daylight in the weekends. I'm pleased that you did and I'm also pleased that you remember how long we've been together. It's your turn to get some pleasure today, is there anything you'd want today?"

"Oh please Goddess, please let me come today."

"It's entirely up to you. I can make you come today, but if you do, you'll have to wear the cage 24/7 for a full year. Or else, you'll have to beg me to keep you locked until Valentine's day."

"Oh please Goddess, please remember I told you I could only wait one month between each orgasm.

"Aren't you proud of Me that I prove you how wrong you were? You've gone 6 months without by now!"

"Yes, but I can't take any more. You're giving me a choice between 12 or 8 months. You can't be serious, please tell me You're just fooling me."

"I'm not fooling you. That's why I'm your Goddess: you gave up the right to make any decision. It's all up to Me now, it's what I want that matters. You should be grateful that I'm giving you a choice today, My gift to you for being together for 18 years."

"Can I at least think this through for a couple of minutes?"

"No. I'm going to get your dildo gag and your blindfold and then I'm going to edge you for 4 hours or 18 times, whichever comes last. Pun intended. That's enough time to think it through."

She used Her Mouth, Hands, Pussy and toys for the next 5 hours and She actually edged me way more than 18 times. She had so many orgasms, but I couldn't count anymore, I was going insane

After 5 hours, I still didn't know what I wanted. Or I did. I wanted to shoot 6 months of denial in Her mouth, Pussy and all over Her Body. But the thought of a full year in chastity was simply unbearable. And so was the thought of an additional 2 months.

"So dear toy, I think I've had enough for tonight. I'm going to remove your dildo gag and then I'll have My Lips wrapped around My cock. I'm going to give you 5 more minutes to convince Me to lock My cock up again. If you don't beg hard enough, I'll dribble your cum into your mouth to swallow it all."

Her cock twitched at what She was saying, my Goddess definitely knows how to pull my strings. I begged Her to lock Her cock up again and I thought I had failed. She edged me once more and a drop of precum was leaking out of me.

"Hmmmmm, should I consider that as an orgasm?"

"Please Goddess, nooooooo..."

"Alright then, I'll have mercy on you. I'm going to freshen up, put on my nightdress and I'll get your cage back on My cock."

March 14th, 2017

The day at work went by too slow. My Goddess couldn't resist reminding me of the great sex 'we' had last night. She even sent me pictures of Herself in the fitting room of the lingerie shop. Did my cage feel tighter than ever.

I had to stay at my desk the whole afternoon, my trousers were showing a wet patch of all the precum I leaked during the day. I was the last to leave the office, hurrying past the security desk.

And now I'm on my way home, my Goddess has sent me a message that's She's excited to see me. She's ready and waiting to give me my treat...

I jump out of the car and run for the front door. I mess around with my keys, I'm way too thrilled to keep calm. I get in as fast as I possibly can and strip in the hallway.

The first thing I see coming into the living room is a large banner that reads: 'Happy stick & blowjob day!!' I try not to laugh, I wouldn't want to upset my Goddess.

I turn towards the couch and I see my Goddess sitting naked, waiting for me. I stare at Her deliciously large boobs first and Her dick is pressing firmly through the metal bars. I look into Her Eyes and see She has the stick of yesterday's lollipop in Her Mouth. She's making me crazy with desire as She's giving the stick a blowjob.

"Oh dear Goddess, You're so hot and I'm really looking forward to Your full Lips around Your cock. Instead of steak & blowjob day, can we turn it into blowjob & steak day?"

"What do you mean? I am already giving the stick a blowjob."

"You must be joking, it's steak and blowjob day. Steak, not stick."

"Really? I must have misunderstood. Oh well, steak might still be possible if we go to a restaurant. But the keys to your cage are still in the bank's safety deposit box and the bank's closed right now. I'm sure you can wait another year?"

"But... Nooooo, please!!!"

"Aaaaah poor baby... You were really looking forward to this. I'm so sorry, really! I have an idea..."

"Oh please Goddess, yes tell me."

"If you were really looking forward to oral sex, you can go down on Me now for a quick cum and after we return from the restaurant, you can lick Me as long as you want

"Ok, I will but... Oh please, dear Goddess don't let me wait another year. Can we celebrate our next anniversary in two weeks by letting me out please? It's been 9 months now since I last came."

"No way, dear toy. You have been talking about this - what's it called again - every day since Valentine's day. It must be something you look forward to that much and I don't think I'd deserve to be your Goddess or your wife if I would spoil this special day by giving you something less."

"I can't, I won't be able to wait another year. You have to take this cage off earlier."

"Fine, I will. From now on, I'll take the cage off every single day and I'll tease you until you break. I'll tease you until you beg me to keep you orgasm free until next Steak & Blowjob day."

*****

To be continued next Steak & Blowjob day.