Steak and Mint Juleps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Debby and I broke that kiss, Joanne raised up and repositioned herself so her tits were in my face. They were big beautiful; the aureole abut twice the size of Debby's silver dollar ones. Her nipples weren't as prominent as Debby's, but were definitely aroused. My lips latched around one of them, Debby got the other one, and Joanne made a purring sound. I traced my tongue around the aureole feeling each bump, then flicked the nipple back and forth and then sucked it gently into my mouth between my teeth. My hand went down between her legs and traced the outside of her lips - she was fully shaved, and recently given how smooth it was - and then moved delicately between them and traced the length of her slit. Joanne's purr turned to moans and her hips began moving involuntarily. Debby grabbed my hand and pushed it harder against Joanne, and we both increased the suction on the tits. Joanne stiffened and her moans turned vocal.

"Oh yes! YES! Don't stop! Here . .. now . . . " her breath was in pants " AaaaAAAAAHHHHH!!" and then she collapsed in our arms. We held her without moving for a minute or so until her breathing returned to normal.

"Sounds like a good start" I joked and Debby giggled. "How about you?" I said to her.

"Mmmmm" went Debby as she kissed me. Then Debby sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs towards me. I can take a hint, and started kissing and licking her leg at the left knee, moving slowly up. When I got to the top, I started again with the right leg, brushing my tongue over her clit as I went down to the right knee.

Reaching the top for the second time, I licked the skin between her lip and the top of her leg, licking down and wiggling my tongue. As I got near the bottom, I dipped my tongue between the lips, then up the other side. Debby was moaning and leaning back to push her pussy forward. Joanne had recovered and sat with Debby holding her and keeping her from falling backward, and gently rubbing her tits contributing to the sensory overload Debby was getting. I started to do the same trip again but Debby grabbed my head "Get IN there, Please!" she whined. So my tongue moved in at the bottom and lapped its way up and then down a few times, stopped at the entrance and I did a tongue fuck for a minute. Debby was shaking and moaning loudly.

"She's ready, Dave" said Joanne. I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. Debby stiffened again and let loose a familiar high-pitched squeak. Half a minute later she relaxed her muscles and Joanne helped her slide back into the tub between us.

"God, Dave!! You're fantastic!! Every time we've gotten together you've given me multiple orgasms, and each is better than the last one. How do you do it?"

"I just follow the signals your body gives me, and recognize subtle hints like you shoving my face into your crotch!"

We all laughed at that.

After another few minutes the water was getting cool. I turned off the jets to the tub and got three towels. Debby dried Joanne, kissing her all over as she did so. Joanne returned the favor. I dried myself and watched the two women with each other.

Naked and dry, we went into the bedroom and got onto our king-sized bed. I was on my back, in the middle. Debby and Joanne snuggled up against me and Debby had her head on my chest and was running her fingers up and down the underside of my penis in the manner she had learned I love. Joanne was giving me a major deep kiss as I had my left arm around her.

Debby then moved her head down to my cock and replaced her fingers with her tongue. Joanne rose up and put her marvelous boobs just above my face letting them swing in front of me. She slowly lowered herself and one tit went on one side of my face, the other to the other side. I stuck out my tongue and licked the cleavage area from bottom to top and back again. Joanne then began to move side to side, brushing her tits and nipples over my face and mouth.

Nothing was hurried. Lazy would be the better word for how we pleasured each other's bodies.

After a while I caught a nipple in my mouth and sucked it in gently. Debby put her lips around the head of my penis and tongued the hole at the tip. If this wasn't Heaven . . .

Joanne was watching Debby, and finally said "Hey, Deb! How about letting me get that gorgeous cock between my tits!" (Holy Shit!! A Titty Fuck!! Those tits!! I could die 20 years from now and have the go-to-hell grin still on my face when I see Pete!)

"Sure. But only if I get to lick his cum from those sweet tits" replied Debby.

Joanne flipped over on her back; I straddled her stomach and put my member between her luscious, soft mammary glands. She took her arms and crossed them over, right arm left tit, left on right, and pulled them together to make a tunnel. I held still for a minute just to savor the feeling. Then I began to stroke - slowly - back and forth. Joanne's head was propped up on a pillow and she was watching me. I felt Debby move behind me, and Joanne started to purr again. Glancing around, I saw Debby's tongue lapping at Joanne's cunt. This was awsome.

I kept it up for a few minutes, and Joanne would tuck her head down and kiss the head of my cock on the upstroke. That familiar ecstatic feeling began to simmer, then boil, then the rest of my body went stiff and I sprayed cum all over Joanne's tits. Exhausted, I fell over to the side.

Debby instantly moved up and began licking Joanne's tits, cleaning every drop I had left. Both were moaning, hugging, and really into each other. Once the cum was up, they swung around into a 69 position, laying on their sides, and lapped lazily at each other. I dozed off to the sound of lapping and moaning.

I woke up about two hours later and the ladies were dozing on either side of me. Debby was still facing the foot of the bed, and had an arm over my legs. Joanne had an arm over my chest, and was breathing the regular, slow breaths of a woman asleep. I watched them for a while, and gently disentangled myself to go pee. Finished, I rinsed my cock in case one of them wanted to play lollipop with it again. (Cleanliness is always a courtesy to your lovers) I carefully got back in bed between them and turned on my side toward Debby as her eyes flickered open and she grinned at me.

I grinned back and decided to repeat a good munching, so I put my hand on her ass and pulled her and my head together. Debby raised her upper leg and put it over my head to give me access to her. I gently ran my tongue through the small patch of fur she had left unshaved at the top. My fingers were lightly running up and down the outside, then the inside of her slit, then I slid my middle finger into her opening and curled it to hit her G-spot. Debby didn't just lay there; she leaned over and pulled my cock deeply into her mouth. My tongue moved down to her clit, and I played with it "butterfly" style, moving down to where my finger was and back while keeping up the G-massage. I enjoyed the juices in and coming from her, and she stopped working on my cock although she left it in her mouth. Debby moaned, sending vibrations deep into my balls. All of a sudden, she spit out my cock, stiffened, squeaked, and went limp. I eased up my grip and, still holding her and kissing above the now supersensitive part of her pussy, let her relax.

Joanne was still sleeping through this. Debby was not in a mood to go back to sleep, and made me get on my back again. My cock was stiff (I guess it got soft while I dozed, but I don't remember) and she got up, straddled me, and let herself down onto me guiding me into her with her hand. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, moved her legs straight back and lay there on top of me. Debby gyrated her hips slowly and continued to purr and moan as we kissed and felt our bodies rub together - her nice tits on my hairy chest. Pleasures should be savored, not hurried. We savored, and savored, and savored some more.

While we were doing this, Joanne's eyes opened and she smiled. "I haven't had an evening this great in my life!" She leaned over and gently rubbed Debby's back and ass, and reached down to put a finger on my prick as it entered Debby. I turned to her and she kissed me, then kissed Debby. My mind - which is prone to wander at the damnedest times - recalled Debby's comment about bi people knowing how to share. Oh yes!!

Debby reached over and delicately fondled Joanne's tits drawing circles around the nipples, then almost tickling the sensitive area at the base of the breast. We may have been doing it slowly, but nevertheless we built up to the inevitable climax. Debby and I stiffened at the same time and I sent a load into her pussy. Debby rolled off me and Joanne swung around, moved down and began to lick her crotch with her tongue. I was in a glow, but Joanne's pussy was too much to resist, so I began to lick it and push my tongue into her. Debby then moved so she could lick me clean of our juices - I was actually soft at this point!. Joanne stiffened in just a minute and I was rewarded with a flow of sweet nectar.

I remember Debby stiffening again, and then nothing as we passed out until the birds chirped and daylight came through the window.

12