Steal Your Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See, that was key. Making them like pussy was one step. But showing them that, if they still liked cock that I could give them a better cock and more of it than any man? That was the checkmate.

I roughly grabbed her and kissed her, those big lips tasting like juicy strawberries. I could tell she was into it in a way she wasn't before. She wanted it. We kissed for a while, my hands again kneading at her big soft tits, before I pushed her down to her knees once again.

"Get it wet," I ordered. My little blonde femme did as told, stretching those pretty lips wide and enveloping the head of the cock.

It doesn't give me physical pleasure, no, but I love watching a girl suck on my big fake dick. It's a power thing. On their knees, serving me, I'm letting them know who's in charge.

Danielle went to work like a champion. Sucking and spitting and jacking it. I don't know why but there's something just so great about looking at a woman while she's sucking my dick. When she's attacking it. When she's hungry for it. When she's so eager to have it in her that she's making it wet as possible for the trip. Danielle was a pro, her big tits shaking with every bobbing motion as she swallowed almost half of the big thing. I loved hearing every gagging motion as I saw the look in her eyes, as she realized just how big the thing was. How it was stretching her mouth painfully wide and wondering what it would do to her light little pussy.

It was time to stop wondering. I pulled her roughly to her feet and spun her around, bending her over sharply at the waist. Spreading her legs, I positioned behind her as she braced herself against the change room door. I put the thick head right at the entrance to her and I pushed inside, knowing it was the motion that would turn the good little fiance into a lifelong lesbian slut.

"Oh fuck, go slow," I heard her moan as I pushed inside. Solidly in there, I reached around and grabbed two big handfuls of her soft breasts, pinching her nipples as I gave her a solid five inches in a sharp thrust.

I fucked her with just that much at first. Short thrusts that soon had her moaning for me. It didn't matter how big her fiance or any other man she'd been with was. I would keep pushing it into her, inch after inch, until we found the point that she'd been penetrated deeper than any man had been. Claiming virgin territory.

I kept a slightly upward tilt on my thrust. Knowing that doing so, combined with the thickness of the cock, would lead to her G-spot being dragged against with every thrust. Danielle could clearly feel it. Soon she was pushing back on me, humping her cute little ass against my harness. Begging for it like a bitch in heat.

"You like it?" I asked, knowing the answer,

"Oh fuck, it's so big, so good," was the response.

"Bigger than your little boyfriend?"

"So much, fuck I've never been stretched like...oh god don't stop."

But that wasn't enough. I knew I had her but I needed more. I always did.

"Never been fucked this good by a man, I know" I said in almost a soothing, understanding voice, "Because only a woman can fuck you like this."

"Oh fuck yes," she nodded.

"This tight little pussy belongs to me now, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, it's yours," she moaned as I kept fucking her harder, plunging eight inches of rock hard silicone into her wet pussy again and again, making an obscene squishing noise with every thrust, "I'm yours."

"Are you going to be my sweet little queer bitch?" I asked.

"Yes!" she screamed and I could tell she was cumming, her body shaking. I kept fucking her through it though.

"My little femme dyke slut?" I asked, my hand coming down hard on her perfect little ass.

"Oh fuck yes," she said, cumming again.

"Say it!" I said, another spank.

"I'm a dyke, I'm a queer, I'm your slave," she said, babbling and moaning and screaming, "I belong to you, fuck me don't stop."

I loved it. I felt a surge go through me as powerful as any orgasm. Those words that were used to denigrate and hurt women like me by so many over the years, transformed in the mouth of a beautiful young girl into a thrilling acknowledgment of our superiority as lovers. It got me off, even if I hadn't been grinding my clit against the stiff nub of my harness I might have cum. As it is we both did, a powerful orgasm that had me grunting my exertion as I slammed ten inches into her little body and her screaming.

"Your cunt was built for big strap-on cock," I moaned, taking a fistful of her hair. It was, she'd started slow but she was taking it like a pro. Squeaking and moaning in orgasm nearly every fifth stroke.

"Fuck yes," she said, practically crying with the mix of pleasure and pain.

Eventually I switched positions. Sitting down on the changing rooms little bench I let her do the riding, those huge tits bouncing in my face as she fucked herself. I could see it in her eyes. She was completely transformed. I sat back, content to simply suck and chew on those big bouncing orbs, letting her fuck herself into abandon. She worked her hips frantically, desperately chasing that next orgasm. I could see that she was really built for it. That all the orgasms in her life to that point didn't compare to the massive ones I was giving her.

"Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me, I love it, I need it fuck me, oh god yes, YES!" she screamed as I gripped her hips and started thrusting upwards. I wanted her to have that last big one so I could take her upstairs and really take my time with her.

She was thrashing about and gyrating and begging me to fuck her harder. I could see it in her eyes. She'd do anything I said. So I told her to cum.

"Cum for me you little dyke bitch."

Little Danielle, Good little engaged straight girl Danielle threw her head back and screamed, howling in bliss as I fucked her to another orgasm. Pounding her pussy for a solid minute of convulsions and screams and desperate pledges to be mine forever if I just didn't stop fucking her. When she finally looked up again, Good little straight girl Danielle was a thing of the past. Now it was just horny little femme Danielle. Whose wet cunt and big tits and sweet tongue were for women only. I thought about taking off her engagement ring, pocketing it, but there'd be time for that later. I liked how it looked on her and I knew whatever meaning it once had was gone.

I picked Danielle up in my arms and carried her to the upstairs apartment. I fucked her all through the night, making her scream through countless more orgasms. She got real good, real fast at eating me out too. Some girls, they take to it slow. But Danielle, well, she was clearly just waiting for someone to come along and bring out the inner girlslut she had inside.

Something told me she'd be canceling that Wedding dress.

To be continued...

12