Steal Your Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so big," She said.

"Bigger than him?" I asked.

"So much," she said, looking at the huge dildo, "He's not even close."

I pushed the head up against her pussy, glad I'd taken a few days to get it good and ready for it. I pushed forward, sliding the big thing into her.

"Oh god, it's so big," she moaned.

I thrust in more, making her moan again and spread her legs even wider.

"Cum on my fingers, cum on my mouth, about to cum on my big strap-on cock..." I said as I adjusted myself to find that angle I knew would really drive her wild, "Know what that makes you?"

She nodded.

"A lesbian," she said softly, quietly. The word rolling so sweetly off her lips. But there was no hesitancy. She seemed to love saying every syllable of the word just as much as I loved hearing it. I gave her another few inches.

"You were just a little straight newlywed wife when I first saw you," I grunted as I started fucking her with slow strokes, "And now you're my little lesbian babydoll who'll do whatever I say, isn't that right?"

"Yes," she moaned as she felt me go deeper.

"So what do you say to someone who treats you so nicely?" I said, "Who saved you from a life of thinking you were straight, that you wanted to sleep with men, that you wanted to let a man get on top of you and grunt for a few seconds before rolling over and going to sleep?"

She looked up at me with that same look of adoration and wonder.

"Thank you," she moaned as tears rolled down her cheek, "Thank you so much."

I started slamming down into her, shaking the bed with my thrusts as I drove her body into the bed, my heavy frame slamming against hers with every pounding drive. She started going crazy, digging her nails into my back and moaning. It was an unbelievable sight, how her tight pussy was stretched so wide by the huge cock attached to my harness. But she took it, she took it deep and loved every inch I could give her. I guess after having what she'd had just getting to feel what a big one was like was just that amazing to her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she kept moaning.

The headboard was slamming roughly against the wall, the whole bed was shaking. Truth be told, I realized I was fucking her so hard that I was beginning to worry if the bed would hold up. I wondered idly as I was transfixed by the sight of her perky tits bouncing up and down as her body took every inch of my strap-on, if "all-expenses paid" included springs you busted when you were fucking the newlywed from the room over.

"Oh god I love it, I love it, I love it" she groaned, "Fuck me with your big cock, I love it, I love girl cock. I love it. I love it. Oh god I LOVE YOU!"

She came, screaming her love for me.

I fucked her all day. Treating her to at least a dozen orgasms from my pounding strap on, rubbing my clit against it for a few of my own. We had ourselves a proper little honeymoon. Fucking in the shower, sucking on her little nipples while she rode me in the jacuzzi. We ordered up champagne and lobster and ate it while we were taking a brief respite. Then I poured champagne all over her tits, licked them clean and bent her over the table and fucked her until she said she loved me again.

We lost track of time. Every furniture was treated to our fevered fucking. I put one of her legs up on the dresser and fucked her from behind. I stood her up, lifting her flexible leg high onto my shoulder and fucked her against the front door. We got a phone call from the front desk, from that cute little brown skinned chick, telling us people were complaining about the screaming. So for a little while from then on, Vanessa bit down on a pillow every time she came. Finally, though, she seemed a little wiped out, almost passed out from her latest massive orgasm. I let her rest. I put on my bathrobe and decided to take a little breather myself.

Or I would have if there wasn't a pounding on my door. I decided to answer it even though I knew who it was. There he was. Vanessa's idiot husband. Looking angry and petulant and staring murder at me.

"Is my wife in there?" he asked stupidly. I knew he could have heard us.

"No," I said, semi-truthfully. Vanessa, my new girlfriend was in there, but his wife was long gone. I had the wedding ring in my pocket to prove it.

"Bullshit I heard it and-"

"Daddy, if I eat your pussy really good will you think about maybe fucking me up the ass with your huge dick?"

I turned around. Vanessa had walked into the room wearing just those cute little panties, her big tits bouncing with every step. She obviously hadn't heard the pounding on the door or her husband's pathetic little questions. I saw her stupid husband's eyes go wide and then look at me angrily.

I shrugged and loosened my bathrobe, revealing my huge strap-on in all it's glory, still glistening with his ex-wife's cum. I thought back to him in the restaurant, to his stupid, frat boy behavior that had started this all. I put my hand on his chest and roughly pushed him back out of my door and against the opposite wall.

"That's how I'm doing, bro," I said viciously.

I let the words sink in for just a second before I slammed the door in his face. Shutting the door on him literally and figuratively. I turned back to Vanessa who just had a big smile on her face.

"Baby girl," I said walking towards her, "I'm going to make that ass sing."

She squealed her delight and clapped her hands.

To be continued...