Stealing Cassie Pt. 01: Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to put your gag on now, Slave?" Becky says.

"Go fuck yourself!"

Josh says, "If you are a good slave, Darling girl and I will be doing lots of fucking — later." Then he says to Becky. "Touch her. Find out how wet she is."

Becky runs her palm gently across my buttocks, slips it sideways into the crack, lets it slide down, out onto my cunt, then slides two fingers inside me:

"She loves this, Babe. She's so-fucking-wet."

"Let me . . ." he comes closer. Becky takes his hand and guides to my cunt, and then actually pilots his fingers into me. He gently moves them in and out, like a doctor or midwife. Searching, appraising.

"She's enjoying this too much," he says. "Let her really feel your hand on her cute-fucking arse," he says.

He removes his fingers from my cunt and then crouches by my head, grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks my head up to look him in the eye.

"Ready for your muzzle yet, Slave."

I can see no trace of the man who gave me lifts home all those times, the kind and attentive man who listened to my crap. All I see now is a man in the grip of something he can hardly control. I begin to pray that Josh still has a core of rationality available somewhere inside himself.

The pain begins. The crack of her hand on my flesh makes me momentarily rigid — enough time to relax . . . Before the next. Over and over. I yell and wriggle, but it only encourages her to increase her pace. Tears fill my eyes. I clench my teeth.

Pain shouldn't please like this. What have you become, Cassie?

She has found her pace, slaps me repeatedly over and over. I sweat, my belly slippery across her legs. I breathe fast and hard, moan over and over. The pain is almost too much to endure. The pleasure of it confounds me.

To be their slave. What will that mean for me? It will mean a relinquishing of all responsibility; no more deciding or choosing; no worry, no uncertainty. Best of all it is the assured promise of freedom from my own self.

Perhaps the gag might be fun after all.

Part two to follow soon.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL...

Talk about portraying women as idiots! This story has all the fixin's of just that!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 6 years ago
Good Start!

I'm not usually a big fan of non-consent storylines but this one caught my eye. Looking forward to subsequent chapters.

nwiannwianover 6 years ago
Great

Look forward to Part 2!!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seducing Madison College guy seduces a high school girl with mom nearby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ass is Now in Session "Professor, I think we'd like to fuck your ass now."in Anal
The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 01 Tara's husband delivers her to a farm for reprogramming.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Sitter Gets Caught - and Taught The new sitter fucks (with) the wrong family.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories