Stealing Cassie Pt. 04: Snatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension on my arms and shoulders grew intense, but that was nothing compared to the apprehension that traversed my mind. I knew what was coming and just hoped they would get it over with quickly.

A Cane, one of those used in schools to punish kids in the olden days. It looked insubstantial, nothing at all. But its kiss was a magic trick of deception, nothing at all. But in the right hands, hands like those of Daddy, it would spit its spite and colour my flesh.

"This is what you get for disregarding instructions," Daddy said. " — I mean, how hard is it, Slave? English is your first language, isn't it?"

And so there I dangled, out in the English countryside, on a Friday night in early September. I looked up at the branches and saw the tangled tracery of leaves and branches above me. For a moment the peacefulness of this secluded place calmed me. Then came the first swish and bite of the Cane. Tears came to my eyes.

They all gathered around to watch: The pilot man, Kal and Nathan, another man who was the driver of the van, and Darling Girl The look of pleasure on the faces of the men as they witnessed my punishment stung my ego. All I had endured previously had gone on behind locked doors, to make a show of me like this was callous, unnecessarily cruel and humiliating.

To be made a spectacle of in front of strangers brought my new reality home. It hurt so much to be displayed in this way, a thing to be gawked at, made a spectacle of just to satisfy salacious appetites. To be put on show like this . . . Well, it hurt me far more than the blows that followed, After all, I had started to enjoy pain, was acquiring a taste for the lash, it thrilled me like nothing else ever quite had, but psychologically I felt too fragile to endure public humiliation, and so I cringed inside.

At that time I did not know it was the point.

I looked down at my legs, saw my feet ridiculously angled seeking contact with the ground. I became mentally detached from my own body, observing my legs kicking and thrashing fresh the air as if puppets legs, not my limbs at all.

Twenty strikes. The sweet thrill of my burning flesh, the delicious afterglow.

When Daddy had done thrashing me, he turned to Nathan, asked, "Do you think our captive has endured enough, Nathan?"

A sick smile spread across Nathan's over-ripe lips. "I know what punishment I'd give her if she were mine," he said.

"Oh, and what would that be?" Daddy asked, feigning a piqued interest.

"Hardly my place to say . . . "

"We're all friend here. Speak up man!"

"My cock in her tight cunt. She'd know how to behave in future . . . after I'd done with her."

"Do you hear that, Slave. My man Nathan wants to fuck you. Would you like that? " He looked me in the eyes, trying to read my thoughts. Then he turned back to Nathan:

"I don't think slave is keen on your suggestion, Nathan. He turned to Darling Girl, "What do you think, Darling Girl?"

"It's not what she wants; it's what Daddy decides she needs."

"Well said, Darling Girl. Indeed it is."

A turn of events not foreseen. Was this to be the first time to use the code for mercy they had taught me. Was now the moment to shake my head violently and say, enough.

But before it came to that, I wanted to see how far Daddy would go in tormenting me. The hurt was knowing he could even think I would enjoy being used by such a monstrosity as Nathan. The thought cut me.

"I see our Nathan is not to your taste, Slave," Daddy said. He looked around, his eyes settling on Kal. "But perhaps if young Kal warms you up first . . . You might come to see Nathan in a more rosy coloured light. What do you think, Slave."

I held his gaze while trying to control my mounting apprehension, struggling not to let my disgust and fear show.

"Kal, how would you like to warm Slave up for your pal Nathan?"

Kal was quite a good-looking young man. About twenty-eight, I'd say. Square-jawed and muscular, even though dressed like a chav, give him a haircut and put him in a decent shirt and suit and he'd be presentable enough.

He came forward, stood in front of me. "Uh . . . Yeah, sure."

He just stood there looking at me.

"Get on to it then," Daddy said.

"What, you mean now?"

"Of course now. Idiot!"

Kal looked me over, his eyes squinting with uncertainty, hardly daring believe what he had suggested when I was bound in the van was now going to happen.

He undid his jeans and they fell to his knees. He was already hard for me, his cock a proud soldier on parade and I had an overwhelming urge to handle it. But of course, I could not, my arms still stretched above me. He came closer and rubbed it against my abdomen, then lower, between my legs. I twisted away instinctively as I instantaneously received the thwack of Daddy's cane.

His command from behind: "Keep very still for him, Slave."

The rope jerked above me, Nathan and the van driver taking me a little higher until I was eye to eye with Kal, who must have been just under six foot tall.

Then Kal pushed his mass against me while he licked my cheeks with great laps, then his sloppy tongue in my ears, then over my neck, travelling to my nose and brows. His saliva coated my skin.

Between my legs, his fingers fumbled with the lips and folds of my pussy while piloting his cock, readying himself. Then both palms gripped my buttock flesh, pushing my hips down onto his cock. I felt the tension of the rope slacken as my hips settled about his cock and going so deep that my clit ground against the base of his cock.

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him. He had to steady me with both hands on my butt, hold me in place each time he thrust into me because his hip momentum would send me swinging away from him.

It was like some ghastly slasher movies where the slutty girl finally gets her long-anticipated comeuppance, alone in the woods and captured by degenerates. I looked at the ground below where I hung and saw the grass worn away, the soil showing. I thought of a shallow grave.

His grunts of satisfaction, his hot breath on my cheek and in my ear as his cock lunged and retreated, a rehash of tired old strokes. But it was his crawling fingers clawing my butt-flesh that made me gasp; opening my cheeks, slipping into the fissure, his nails spiteful against my tissue, even as he steadied me with his palms.

Spasm deep inside me, his cum an inundation. For a moment, when finally done with me, he held me to him, his cock softening inside me.

His Jeans pulled up; his eyes avoided mine. He looked around at the others, smirking his satisfaction, his eyes angling for praise. Did he expect applause?

Before moving away from me, he looked back. This time I held his gaze and Daddy thwacked me, his reward for my insolence.

"Learn your place, slut!"

His sperm mingled with my cum. It seeped from me and down my inner thigh, becoming chilled in the evening air.

Kal went over to where Nathan and the others stood, relieved him of his rope-duty.

As Nathan came to me, already loosening his belt, I shook my head frantically from side to side and roared a protest into my gag.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Please Let Me Be Ch. 01 Tess is chosen to be the pleasure of Darrien.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Prince's Consort Ch. 01 Caitlin is kidnapped by a traveling stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Broken Ch. 01 Alex discovers the new girl's secret talent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Will of the Gods Ch. 01 A captive, a princess--a captive princess.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories