Stealing Cassie Pt. 05: The Castle

Story Info
Cassie endures anal. Afterwards, she is flown to an orgy.
8.4k words
6.5k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flory67
Flory67
21 Followers

Nathan behind me, his breath on my neck, the moist tip of his stiffened cock pushing between my buttock cheeks.

Near hysterical. I shook my head frantically, roaring a useless refusal into my gag. The more I protested, the higher they hauled me. I kicked my bare legs, twisted and thrashed. They hoisted me higher and his lips pressed against my rump, his tongue an insistent parasite determined to find a home.

My eyes implored Daddy for mercy, and he came to me and stooped at my feet, reached out and stroked my calves and kissed my painted toes. I thought it a reprieve, him paying me homage.

Daddy stood up straight, turned to the rope-holders and told them to lower me, and so I once more touched the ground. Awareness of Nathan faded. There was just daddy now. My saviour. I would always love him.

Daddy studied me with the air of a disappointed father. "Oh, slave, you've gone all precious on me, haven't you? I never expected that. All the promise you were showing. All gone." He snapped his fingers. "Just like that!"

He came closer, his breath on my cheek as he hissed, "Now listen to me you stupid fucking girl, you either do as I say or fuck-off back to your pathetic hovel, stay there and rot. Your choice. If the latter, then you'll never see us again. Is that what you want, to go back home to that sad excuse for a man you landed yourself with? Would you be willing to settle for that after everything we've shared?

My mind in chaos, I tried to organise my thoughts as they tumbled about my skull. I constructed a winning combination, told myself. Daddy was bluffing, that my refusal would mean nothing to him, that he would soon cut me down and we would carry on to the party as before. No, he would never dump me because of something so trivial, so understandable, as not allowing a creep such as Nathan to have me.

Darling Girl came to me too, and with wet-wipes from her bag, she set about cleaning away Kal's cum from between my legs, nursing me with tender, attentive strokes. As she wiped my labia, and then the inside of my thighs, she talked as if I were a co-conspirator, affecting a quiet seriousness which I had never seen before.

"Listen, Cassie: you must do what he says. If you don't, he will never forgive you for spoiling his evening. And if that happens, he will not allow the memory of you to trouble him again, and I will never see you again. Do you really want your life to be one long ache of regret?"

She kissed my cheek gently like the friend she had always been.

Before stepping away, she said, " I know Nathan looks unappetising, but he's only a man, just another cock. If I can . . . You were always the brave one."

Her words became depth charges that exploded the long-held the illusions of my life. I thought about a life without Daddy and Darling Girl, imagined having to go back to the dull ache of my nine-to-five; days upon days of mediocrity, an existence without any promise of excitement and fun — even the hope of it. I thought of that old life of mine, all those evenings on the sofa watching soaps, a ready meal for one on my knee while Ian played on his PlayStation in the back room; my only treat a curry from the local takeaway on a Friday night. And if I was fortunate, a night down the local with Ian's sister and husband; Kath and Aiden.

What was it about Nathan that so repulsed me? I thought and thought. It wasn't just his dissolute shabbiness, his uncouth nastiness. That alone was not enough to arouse such loathing in me. No, something else. Then it came to me. It was the cruel glee I sensed in him having me as his captive, that him snatching me was a practice run and that he could take a girl and keep her for himself, not be answerable for his actions to a Daddy or a Hendrix.

A vein of unmistakable sadism was present, the need to inflict grievous pain on a person barely in check. Had I judged him right or were such thoughts just my imagination? I thought and thought and it came to me: the real reason I despised Nathan was because he reminded me of Uncle Peter. A scouser too, he had been a boyfriend of Mum's for a while, lived with us for six dark months until I could stand it no more, then I told Mum the truth about those things he had me do.

I pushed the image of Nathan and Uncle Peter down, assured myself I could go through with this. Nathan would be behind me, which meant I would not have to look into his eyes. I would do as Becky did; make him into him just one more bloke. Mere cock. Get it over with, Cassie, then you can put it behind you and never give it a second thought.

If you can just get through this, in a couple of hours you will be attending a party where everyone will be rich or famous. Move on. You have a future, a new life to live. Get a grip, girl.

I took a deep breath and tried to show my surrender, display acquiescence by relaxing my entire body, letting the men on the ropes shoulder the strain of my weight, even though I could stand by myself. Finally, I nodded my head as I held Daddy's eyes, shone willingness from my brimming eyes.

He saw and understood, held my gaze as he said to Nathan, "She's all your's, mate. No rush. In your own time. You're going to find this one oh-so-sweet. But remember, I want you to teach" —and here he notched up the intensity with which he held my " the teasing little slut her manners."

Jerked up suddenly by the rope and left to hang again. I was only inches from the ground, but it was enough. My shoulders were hardly able to take the strain, and a fire raged in my muscles as I waited for Nathan to begin. Once again Nathan approached me from behind. His breath a promise, chilling the nape of my neck, his large hands reaching and taking hold of me, securing the flanks of my bare hips, He manoeuvred me with sweaty palms until he had me just so, held me in place as he assumed a stance.

But it was such a shock to feel his limp cock against my butt. I had expected granite. How quickly his lust for me had ebbed. But still, at first contact with my buttocks, a new purpose filled his softened cock. He pushed it against my backside, and I sensed its stirring. He pulled me into him with insistent hands splayed across over my abdomen. His cock became fully swollen as he pressed it along the length of my butt-crack, while to the front his fingers moved downwards and strafed my pubes with nails much too long for a bloke. Back and forth, side to side, up and down they went, then scoring their way into the tender tissue enfolded by my labia lips. Then a brutal twist, his fingers curled and pushed into me. The sounds they made on finding the mire of and Kal's cum disgusted me. Three crooked fingers that worked me relentlessly while behind me his cock filled my butt-crack.

He worked me frantically, and despite my repulsion, I became aroused. I tried to shut out the reality of him, imagined instead that it was Daddy. Then those fingers were gone, his cock too. For a moment I was left to hang alone.

I attempted to twist my head to see where he was, but Daddy stepped forward and thrashed my thighs three times with his cane, saying, "Eyes front, slave".

Then those same fingers returned, this time jammed immediately into the crack of my butt. They were greased now, slipped between my cheeks like a dessert spoon into blancmange, wormed their way to my anus. That is when I moaned into my gag again, gave profound, guttural plea of despair.

But I did not shake my head this time. I valued my future.

"Sssh," Daddy hissed.

Nathan's fingers, gentler now, kneading me, tentatively opening me, his nail an irritation I endured for all our sakes. There was also a stirring, a beginning of pleasure.

When his cock breached my sphincter, it took my breath like a sudden immersion in icy water. When he pushed into me he gave a great grunt. Soon his sounds became a refrain of self-satisfaction, while high above us I could hear a gentle wind shaking the branches and leaves, a blurring white noise that soothed me and took me to an inner place nothing could defile. He slowly pushed his cock inside me, opened me up, grossly filling my inners. How grateful I was it was not Adam's cock inside me.

After a tentative start, he withdrew his cock. I thought he had done with me, for a second felt elated. But he spat into his palms, greased himself with Spittal. I was not as tight now, and he entered me with almost casual ease.

He continued to groan as he fucked my arse. I did too and thought of livestock. The two men holding the end of the rope became part of the production, stagehands who knew their part; they lowered me onto him. Then the pain was a fullness that I needed to purge. And when his cock filled me to the hilt, he held himself there to experience me as no one had done before. Then his words. In that accent I hated:

"Not such a princess, now. Heh?"

Pulling out of me, I thought my inners would follow. Then another thrust, and another, and him fucking me in the arse as if it were my cunt. I closed my eyes and endured.

His words, over and over, "You fucking teasing—little—slut. Not the precious princess now, are you?" A rant of vileness until he was cumming, his cock in spasm at my core. I did not dwell on what dripped from me when he withdrew.

His final words before abruptly leaving me, "Don't think you've seen the last of me, princess."

They lowered me to the ground, but I could not stand. I collapsed, curled and sobbed.

"Good work, mate," I heard Daddy say to Nathan as I lay there. They walked away, now done with, abandoned. I watched through tears as they walked down the hill to the van I had arrived in, and as they went, Daddy's hand rested on Nathan's shoulder. Kal and the other man followed. At the foot of the hill, Daddy went to the Range Rover and returned with three packages, handed them out. Their wages, I assumed. He shook all of their hands, one after the other. They talked for a while, but only their loud, raucous laughter carried to me on the breeze.

What was the extent of the control Daddy had over his henchmen? Could Nathan one day turn up at my home? Surely not. I pushed the idea down, ground it flat.

Darling Girl came to me with my things, placed them next to me. Again she cleaned me with wipes, was attentive. When done, she supported me as I stood, dazed as never before. She saw my confusion and so helped me dress, made sure my clothes were straight, steadied me as I vacantly put on my shoes.

She walked me to the aircraft. When she nodded to the pilot, who had witnessed everyting, he climbed into the helicopter without a word. Daddy returned and lifted me inside, pointed out my place on the leather bench-type seats.

Daddy said, "If you would, Darling Girl, please settle Slave down for the journey. You can remove her gag. I don't think we will have any further insubordination from her tonight."

He got in the helicopter and took the controls. This man never failed to surprise me; a pilot no less. The man I had assumed to be the pilot was his co-pilot.

The engine kicked in, and the air above us became a storm. We went up fast, and I looked down at the diminishing patchwork of fields. I could see Nathan's the van speeding wreckless along the dirt track, Becky's car following behind, Kal at the wheel, driving it back to their home.

The helicopter could carry ten passengers, but tonight it was just Darling Girl and me. She sat next to me with her left arm around me, drew me to her. "I remember when we worked together as waitresses," she whispered once the aircraft had settled onto a flight path, "I always thought you looked so cute in your uniform."

I wanted to say that I had felt the same. But I hadn't, as a teenager, I had considered any uniform an insult to individuality.

I started to say I had always thought her beautiful, uniform or not, but she shushed my lips with her index finger and whispered, "Shhh, You mustn't talk, he will hear. Get angry."

I rested my head against her shoulder. Her coat now gone, I arranged my chilled cheek to rest against the warm flesh of her upper arm. Her skin exuded a delicious fragrance which soothed my shattered nerves. Tonight, dressed as she was, smelling as she did, she had the air of someone outrageously fabulous. Later I learned her scent was from Paris: Caron Poivre.

She reached behind the seat and brought out a large magenta, faux fur throw and placed it over our knees. It warmed my legs after the chill of my ordeal. It was soft and reassured me. Up in the clouds with Darling Girl by my side, I was safe for a while.

I felt her hand on my thigh beneath the throw. I parted my legs, and she stroked the inside of my thigh, her fingers inching higher and higher, suddenly insistent against my crotch. She began rubbing my pussy through my tights, sliding the seam over my panties. She kissed me passionately as she worked at me, her fingers defining the contours of my sex through my underwear.

"Oh Cassie, to see you used by them like that," She whispered. "I so wanted to be there with you, feel what you were feeling."

Her hand still under my skirt, her nails clawing at my tights and underwear, hooking the waistband and bring them down to my knees, then ankles. My excitement swelled as she rubbed, her fingers between my legs sodden by the sexual slosh they had left inside me.

She brought me to climax as we hurtled through the sky northwards. It is an orgasm I will always remember, the waves of pleasure mingling with my unease of flying, making my head spin. But she would let me touch her, return the favour. She had spent too much time preparing herself for the occasion and didn't want the dishevelment my caresses would bring.

At some pointing in the journey I fell asleep. I awoke two hours later to her gently shaking me, whispering, "Look, Cassie. Down there: Hendrix's Castle."

I looked out of the window and saw the castle edifice become immense as we quickly descended. Though there were many towers, a curtain wall too, it was not a ruin, more of a stately home than any castle built to withstand an assault. Later I learned that the tenth Lord of Abergovern commisioned the building of the house in the Nineteenth Century, nearly bankrupting himself financing the long years of its construction.

We landed on a broad, grassy space set within the castle grounds. I was quickly ushered from the aircraft to stand alone while Daddy and Darling Girl inspected me.

"You are a little used looking, but you'll pass," Daddy said. "Hendrix's people will clean you up later," Then turning to Darling Girl, "Do you have her collar?"

She nodded.

"Good."

Darling Girl retrieved a black leather leash and collar from her bag and secured it around my neck, giving a vicious tug when she had it in place.

"There you are, Slave. From this moment on you are to be on your very best behaviour. Understand?" Daddy said.

I nodded.

He went on, "If you make a show of us, embarrass us in any way, you'll be sent directly to the dungeon for the entire weekend . . . And you wouldn't want to spend time with the people who run Hendrix's dungeon — would she, Darling Girl."

"Oh-my-lord, no! Not one second," said Darling Girl.

"At least not without a master to oversee proceedings," Daddy continued. "Those people can get carried away if not carefully supervised. So very keen."

The copilot unloaded baggage from the aircraft, and two burly women wearing security type uniforms came from the house to carry it inside.

We followed the two women at a brisk pace, Darling Girl snapping the lead to hurry me along, I almost trotting to avoid vicious tugs. Ahead, a Bentley glided to a halt on the dive in front of the massive front doors of Abergovern Castle. Two more uniformed women came from the house to greet the occupants of the Bentley, just like the two who had taken Daddy's baggage. The pair were hefty women, over six-foot tall, sour-faced, dour and officious. They waited while a chauffeur held open the back door of the Bentley. A girl emerged, a fabulous redhead, pitifully disorientated, utterly bewildered. She was dressed as a waitress too, though her uniform was different to mine; a short dress, not skirt and blouse; trainers on her feet, her legs bare.

She stood and looked around, taking in the sight of her long-promised destination, her hands still bound together before her. She was handsome more than cute, her storm of red hair secured by an Alice band that pushed back her chaotic locks, channelling it to cascade over her shoulders. She appeared dazed, as though she'd just had a blindfold removed.

An older couple alighted from the vehicle after her. I immediately recognised the pair as the mature couple who had been with Daddy and Darling Girl the night I'd spent in the hotel room with Erika and Adam. They both smiled and waved their hand in greeting to Daddy, and Darling Girl and Darling Girl waved back, smiling broadly, Daddy curtly nodded his head.

But the new arrivals did not wait for us to catch them up, one of the security women took hold of the girl's lead and tugged hard, drawing her towards the castle door. The girl looked just as anxious as I felt, and I wondered if my apprehension showed as starkly as hers. The other women followed behind with two cases.

And then I too was taken inside the house, led through the giant dark double doors into a large vestibule where a tall girl dressed in a tailored trouser suite greeted us, an identity card attached to the magenta ribbon strung about her neck. Her hair was light brown and cut just above her shoulders, top salon crafted. Fresh-faced, almost gauche, I guessed her no older than nineteen. Her eyes, as she looked me over, were ablaze with curious anticipation; her entire demeanour expressed a keenness to please rare even in the most highly trained corporate drone. Unaffected, her greeting genuine, her delight at her role unmistakable.

Instantly I liked her, found her inordinately appealing.

A broad smile spread across her face as she greeted Daddy and Darling Girl, "Hi guys," she said in a sweet, sing-song voice, "My name is Lila, and I am your contact girl for the duration of your stay. Anything you need — or just anything you want to know — don't hesitate to call me." A trace of an accent in her otherwise perfect English as she spoke while passing Daddy her card. East European I thought, though I could not pinpoint a nation.

Daddy examined the card while saying, "Why, thank you, Lila. You are an absolute delight. I'm sure Darling Girl and I will be requiring your services at some point during our stay."

She smiled a conspirator's smile and held his gaze as she said, "Here is the key to your room, sir. You've been with us before, I see, so you know the way to the guest wing. Your bags are being taken there as we speak."

Turning to Darling Girl, she said, "And madam, anything you require yourself, don't hesitate to ask." A twinkle flickered in her eye. "But for now your captive will have to come with me. She is to report to the induction hall As you know, she belongs to us for the duration."

She took out a laminated identity card with my photo on it and hung it around my neck. Darling Girl handed over the leash and Lila took it without giving me any further attention, turned to walk away, tugging hard as she set off. She too set such a brisk pace, so that I again had to trot to keep up. What was it with these people.

She led me along corridors that twisted and turned, veered at unexpected angles. Occasionally we crossed the path of other greeter-girls coming towards us, passing us without a word. All were dressed and groomed in an identical way to Lila, and all, without exception, were tall. Each one eyed me over me as they hurried passed.

We arrived at giant double doors of oak that had large metal rings as handles that looked old and were painted black. Lila had to take both hands to them and twist with all her strength. I heard the clang of the lock give inside the dense wood, watched as one lowly opened.

Flory67
Flory67
21 Followers