Stealing Elaine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter brought their beers back to the table.‭ "‬In case you hadn‭'‬t figured it out,‭ ‬this is an Association bar.‭ ‬Anyone here is either a member or property.‭ ‬It‭'‬s a place to relax with your slave,‭ ‬catch up on gossip or arrange things.‭"‬ Elaine wondered which Hunter had done,‭ ‬and which,‭ ‬if any,‭ ‬of these men would be inside her later.

Hunter and Elaine sipped their beers while Hunter told a few anecdotes about catching runaway slaves,‭ ‬including the slave here.‭ ‬She was a petite blonde‭ ‬with a pixie haircut and was just called Pixie,‭ ‬her real name long since forgotten.‭ ‬She had runaway to the Sierras and Hunter spent a fun week playing cat and mouse in the mountains with her before he finally caught her at a creek.‭ "‬It took me another three days to get her back to a trailhead.‭ ‬I had to carry her for a lot of it since I really didn‭'‬t leave her in any condition to walk.‭"

Elaine looked over at Pixie and saw the affectionate look the slave gave Hunter.‭ ‬Elaine realized she was staring at Pixie.‭ ‬Pixie was slightly taller than Elaine,‭ ‬at about five foot six.‭ ‬She had light blue eyes with a very short blonde hair cut.‭ ‬Pixie had large breasts and a narrow waist,‭ ‬Elaine realized that she bore a striking resemblance to Tinkerbell and that her owner had probably chosen her hair and short green dress to accentuate that.‭ ‬Pixie was in a small collar with wrist and ankle cuffs that were unhooked at the moment.

Pixie realized Elaine was staring at her.‭ ‬Pixie smiled,‭ ‬blew Elaine a kiss then whispered something in her owner‭'‬s ear.‭ ‬He looked over at Elaine and nodded.‭ ‬He stood up and walked over to where Elaine was sitting.‭ ‬He was around average height with a thick build,‭ ‬maybe verging on chunkiness around the waist and had the confident air of a man who always‭ ‬got what he wanted.‭ ‬Elaine thought be might be handsome,‭ ‬he had a neatly trimmed full beard that was starting to turn salt and pepper.‭ ‬His hair was black and perfectly styled with a part on the right.‭ ‬He really would not have interested Elaine as a boyfriend,‭ ‬more like the type of man her dad would have played poker with,‭ ‬but there was an undeniable sense of sexual power to him that Elaine found in most Association members.

‭"‬What a lovely slave you have,‭ ‬Hunter,‭"‬ he said and touched Elaine‭'‬s cheek.‭ "‬Roy‭'‬s‭?‬"

"That‭'‬s right,‭ ‬Bill,‭"‬ Hunter answered.‭ "‬Roy‭'‬s her owner,‭ ‬but tonight she‭'‬s mine.‭"

Bill was a powerful man in the Association and Hunter knew to walk carefully around him.‭ ‬Bill was a slave dealer and trainer and ran one of the biggest operations in the‭ ‬west.‭ ‬Hunter had done some work for him in the past,‭ ‬but not very often,‭ ‬few slaves escaped from Bill‭'‬s operation.‭ ‬He had a good reputation in the Association and among buyers,‭ ‬his prices were high but he was reliable and always had inventory on hand.‭ ‬He‭ ‬had acquired Pixie after her escape,‭ ‬her then-owner was tired of her and sold her to Bill.‭ ‬Hunter wanted to know what Bill was up to,‭ ‬but knew he was a smart man and had to be cautious.‭

"Do you mind if I give her a try‭?"‬ Bill asked.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬Bill,‭ ‬there is slight problem,‭"‬ Hunter said.‭ "‬Elaine had some attitude problems earlier and required a bit of punishment.‭ ‬Part of her punishment is that she is not going to get fucked until we get home later.‭ ‬If she‭'‬s good,‭ ‬that is.‭"

"And if she‭'‬s bad‭?"‬ Bill asked.

‭"‬Then she will get a severe whipping then get fucked,‭"‬ Hunter smiled.‭ "‬Why should I suffer because she‭'‬s bad‭?"‬ Hunter took a drink of his beer then continued.‭ "‬But,‭ ‬I‭'‬ll tell you what.‭ ‬I‭'‬d hate to deny a man a taste of this beautiful woman.‭ ‬Why don‭'‬t you take Elaine into the back and have her suck your cock‭?"

"With your permission,‭ ‬of course,‭"‬ Bill answered.

‭"‬Certainly,‭"‬ Hunter unhooked the leash and handed it to Bill.‭ "‬Be a good slave,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter said to Elaine as Bill wrapped the leash around his hand.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.‭

Bill gave the leash a tug and Elaine followed closely behind him.‭ ‬She should have been shocked by this,‭ ‬that Hunter would just have her perform oral sex on this man she had just met,‭ ‬but by now she was not.‭ ‬It had happened too many times before,‭ ‬she had only been a slave for a few months,‭ ‬but she had been given away or forced to suck cock many times already.‭ ‬What did surprise Elaine was when Pixie jumped up from her seat and followed them.

Hunter got up from his table as Bill and Pixie went off with Elaine.‭ ‬He had some qualms about letting Bill get a taste of her,‭ ‬but he could not deny Bill and not be rude.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬Elaine might be with him at some point anyway.‭ ‬The problem with Bill was that he never said more than he had to‭ ‬say.‭ ‬He would never let something slip that might let on his intentions or thoughts.‭ ‬Hunter liked being able to keep tabs on the powerful members of the Association,‭ ‬whether for‭ ‬self-preservation or‭ ‬self-advancement.‭ ‬If Bill would not let anything slip,‭ ‬maybe the young man at the table in the corner would.

‭"‬May I join you‭?"‬ Hunter asked as he stepped up to the table.

‭"‬I‭'‬d be honored,‭ ‬Hunter,‭"‬ Syd answered.‭ "‬Please,‭ ‬have a seat.‭"

Syd was a decent looking young man.‭ ‬He was clean shaven with short black hair and deep brown eyes.‭ ‬He had played lacrosse in boarding school and college and had the rangy athletic build that came with that.‭ ‬Syd was something of a spoiled young man,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬His parents had old New York money and no one in his family had gone without‭ ‬for almost three centuries.‭ ‬Good finances do not always mean good behavior and Syd had been in somewhat constant trouble since he was sixteen.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬his father got sick of it all and sent him to military school,‭ ‬where at least he would not be a visible embarrassment.‭ ‬He was still trouble,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬Syd was a brawler who loved picking fights,‭ ‬he was also a pervert.‭ ‬He had been accused twice of kidnapping and raping young women,‭ ‬but there had never been enough physical evidence and the women had been persuaded,‭ ‬with enough financial inducement to drop the charges.‭ ‬He had come to Las Vegas after being discharged from the military after more allegations of sexual misconduct.‭ ‬Once again,‭ ‬there was not enough proof for charges,‭ ‬but all agreed it was best they parted.‭ ‬One of his officers introduced him to some people in Las Vegas who could put his talents and hobbies to use.‭ ‬He had wound up working for Bill off and on,‭ ‬learning the ropes of the slave trade.

‭"‬What are you up to these days,‭ ‬Sydney‭?"‬ Hunter asked as he sat.

‭"‬Oh,‭"‬ Syd replied coolly,‭ "‬the usual.‭ ‬Living the good life.‭"

It was obvious that Syd looked at Hunter as a hero and a role model.‭ ‬The exploits of Hunter were legendary and the young man could only hope to emulate him.‭ ‬Hunter thought he had potential,‭ ‬lots of raw talent but not much polish.‭ ‬For his part,‭ ‬Hunter would not mind teaching Syd a few things,‭ ‬if only to take his measure as a future opponent if things worked out that way.

‭"‬Still working for Bill‭?"‬ Hunter asked.

Syd chuckled.‭ "‬More like‭ ‬on call for Bill,‭"‬ he said.‭ "‬Bill does not like unnecessary payroll,‭ ‬so I‭'‬m on a minimum wage retainer and extra pay for each job.‭"

"Get used to it,‭ ‬Syd,‭"‬ Hunter smiled back at him.‭ "‬I only get paid by the job,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Listen,‭ ‬I‭'‬m a little‭ ‬shorthanded at the moment.‭"

"Yeah,‭"‬ Syd said,‭ "‬I was sorry to hear about Leon and Faybio.‭"

"They were good men,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬they were good teammates,‭"‬ Hunter corrected himself.‭ "‬Thank you.‭"

"To Leon and Faybio,‭"‬ Syd raised his bottle to toast.

‭"‬To Leon and Faybio,‭"‬ Hunter answered and they toasted.‭ "‬So,‭ ‬I‭'‬m‭ ‬shorthanded and I have to head to Phoenix tomorrow to bring in some guy who skipped bail for an embezzlement charge.‭ ‬Are you interested in the work‭?"

Syd brightened then quickly frowned.‭ "‬Hunter,‭ ‬I‭'‬m really sorry,‭ ‬but Bill‭'‬s got me working for the next week.‭ ‬Some special project he has.‭"

"Well,‭ ‬sorry you can‭'‬t make it,‭ ‬but I have to respect a man who honors his commitments.‭ ‬Maybe another time‭?"‬ Hunter asked.

‭"‬Definitely‭!"‬ Syd smiled again.

They chatted for a few minutes more about mutual acquaintances,‭ ‬before Syd got a call and had to leave.‭ ‬Hunter had found out what he wanted to:‭ ‬Bill had something on tap for the next week,‭ ‬when,‭ ‬probably not coincidentally,‭ ‬Hunter was going to be gone.

--------------

Bill led Elaine and Pixie past the bar to a long hallway.‭ ‬Doors opened up on both sides and Bill led them to one with a brass number‭ ‬6‭ ‬on it.‭ ‬He opened the door,‭ ‬turned on the light and led Elaine in.‭ ‬Pixie followed and shut the door after them.‭ ‬It was a small room,‭ ‬about seven feet square.‭ ‬A bed was along the far wall,‭ ‬a simple chair beside it.‭ ‬There were the ubiquitous rings from the ceiling,‭ ‬set in the wall and at the corners of the bed.‭ ‬Elaine did not have to be told to know what the purpose of this room was.

Pixie stood behind Elaine and began unbuttoning Elaine‭'‬s blouse.

‭"‬Is this your first time here,‭ ‬slave‭?"‬ Bill asked.‭ ‬He sat on the chair and was taking off his shoes and socks.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ ‬Pixie had Elaine‭'‬s blouse opened and rubbed her hands over Elaine‭'‬s chest.

‭"‬It is quite a place on a busy night.‭ ‬They open the partition behind the bar and it opens up into a much bigger space.‭"‬ He took off his pants and hung them from one of the hooks.‭ "‬There are twelve rooms like this,‭ ‬some bigger,‭ ‬some‭ ‬smaller.‭ ‬On a good night they all will be full.‭"

Pixie slipped Elaine‭'‬s blouse off and unzipped Elaine‭'‬s shorts.‭ "‬Leave her pussy alone,‭ ‬Pixie.‭ ‬Hunter doesn‭'‬t want her to cum until later.‭"

"Awww,‭"‬ Pixie moaned.‭ ‬She slid Elaine‭'‬s shorts onto the floor.‭ "‬I like her,‭ ‬can we keep her‭?"

"She‭'‬s not ours.‭ ‬Not yet at least,‭"‬ Bill took off his shirt and hung it with his pants.‭ ‬Elaine looked at him as he sat naked.‭ ‬He might have a bit of a spare tire around his waist,‭ ‬but his arms and shoulders were strong.‭ ‬He had some grey in his chest hair,‭ ‬but his back and shoulders were smooth.‭ "‬Have you been a slave long,‭ ‬Elaine‭?"‬ Bill asked,‭ ‬stroking his hard cock as he looked at Elaine.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered,‭ ‬shivering as Pixie ran her hands down Elaine‭'‬s sides.‭ "‬Just‭ ‬since this summer.‭"‬ Pixie‭'‬s small hands found Elaine‭'‬s breasts again and played with them.

‭"‬Do you enjoy it‭? ‬Do you like being a slave‭?"‬ he asked.‭ ‬Pixie kissed Elaine‭'‬s neck then took Elaine‭'‬s hands and cuffed them behind her back.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ "‬But,‭ ‬there have been times when it has been a little scary and overwhelming.‭"

"Like right now‭?"‬ Bill asked.‭

"Now is not that scary,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered truthfully.‭ "‬I‭'‬m a little nervous,‭ ‬but I know when I‭'‬m done here,‭ ‬I‭'‬m leaving with Hunter.‭ ‬That hasn‭'‬t always been the case.‭"

"True enough.‭ ‬Let me get a good look at you.‭ ‬Turn around for me,‭ ‬slowly,‭"‬ Bill said with a definite tone of command in his voice.‭ ‬Elaine obeyed,‭ ‬very aware that she was being inspected,‭ ‬evaluated.‭ ‬When she was facing away from him,‭ ‬Bill put a hand on her bottom and she stopped.‭ ‬He slid his hand between her thighs then slid a finger inside her pussy.‭ ‬Elaine was wet,‭ ‬she had been wet since her spanking.‭ ‬Bill probed her with his finger,‭ ‬evaluating her rather than trying for‭ ‬any sort of arousal.‭ ‬Elaine realized he had done this many times before.‭ ‬He slipped out of her pussy,‭ ‬stuck his finger in his mouth and tasted her.‭ ‬Without another word he pushed a finger into her anus and inspected her there,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬Elaine found this inspection more humiliating than having to suck his cock.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬let‭'‬s see how you perform,‭"‬ Bill said.‭ ‬Pixie gently pushed Elaine down to her knees.‭ ‬Bill stood up in front of Elaine,‭ ‬his hard cock bobbing in her face.

‭"‬Suck his cock,‭"‬ Pixie whispered‭ ‬in Elaine‭'‬s ear and took a handful of the bound slave‭'‬s hair.‭ "‬Make him cum in your mouth.‭"

Elaine started licking his shaft but Pixie smacked her on the bottom.‭ "‬I said suck,‭ ‬not lick.‭"

Elaine opened her mouth and took the tip of his shaft in her mouth,‭ ‬tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum.‭ ‬She had planned on taking it slow,‭ ‬but Pixie grabbed her by the hair and forced her down on Bill‭'‬s cock,‭ ‬jamming him into her throat before she knew what was going on.‭ ‬Pixie took two handfuls of Elaine‭'‬s hair and slid her up and down Bill‭'‬s shaft.

Elaine knew she was just along for the ride at this point.‭ ‬Pixie controlled her head,‭ ‬fucking Bill‭'‬s cock with it.‭ ‬Elaine tried to resist once,‭ ‬but Pixie slapped her ass again.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬she let Pixie control it.‭ ‬Bill just stood there while Pixie and Elaine did all the work.‭ ‬Pixie seemed to really enjoy holding Elaine‭'‬s head all the way down until she began choking and gagging.‭ ‬It was not easy,‭ ‬but Bill came and filled Elaine‭'‬s mouth with his semen.‭ ‬She gagged and managed‭ ‬to swallow most of it,‭ ‬but some spilled onto her chin.

Pixie kissed Elaine,‭ ‬licking the cum out of her mouth and licking the drops off her chin.‭ ‬Elaine was too surprised to really react.‭ ‬As soon as Pixie had cleaned off Elaine,‭ ‬Bill had Elaine clean off his shaft.‭ ‬She finished and they both began to get dressed again.

‭"‬Very nice,‭ ‬slaves,‭"‬ Bill said.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭"‬ Pixie said.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.

Bill led Elaine back to the table.‭ ‬Hunter had gotten another beer while they were gone and another one waited for Elaine.

‭"‬Was Elaine a good slave‭?"‬ Hunter asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬she was,‭"‬ Bill answered,‭ "‬very good.‭"‬ He smiled and patted Elaine on the cheek.

Hunter motioned for them to join him at the table.‭ ‬Elaine sat beside Hunter and Pixie happily hopped into the seat beside her.‭ ‬Elaine took her beer,‭ ‬taking a big gulp to wash down the rest of the semen in her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine did not mind sucking cock,‭ ‬it wasn‭'‬t what she was best at and she really enjoyed getting fucked more,‭ ‬she knew it was one of her‭ ‬duties as a slave.‭ ‬She was not fond of the taste,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬She liked the taste of pussy,‭ ‬but semen just did not do it for her.

Pixie rested her hand on Elaine‭'‬s thigh,‭ ‬slowly stroking Elaine‭'‬s soft skin.‭ ‬Hunter and Bill discussed the state of the current slave market,‭ ‬apparently there had been a bubble there that followed the crash of the housing market.‭ "‬The problem,‭"‬ Bill said,‭ "‬was that too many people were looking at slaves as investments instead of slaves.‭ ‬Keep in mind that I made a nice profit from it all,‭ ‬even more when I bought the same slaves back later for a quarter of the price.‭ ‬We just could not keep up with demand,‭ ‬that‭'‬s why they implemented the Roper Rules that got Roy in trouble.‭ ‬The market‭'‬s come back down,‭ ‬the huge profits are gone but I‭'‬m‭ ‬still doing well.‭"

It was all Greek to Elaine.‭ ‬She understood a few things,‭ ‬but not how it all fit together.‭ ‬She was far too distracted by Pixie‭'‬s hand moving up her thigh.‭ ‬She realized that Hunter had finished her beer then quickly downed the rest of hers as Hunter rose.

‭"‬We must be going,‭"‬ Hunter said.‭ ‬He shook hands with Bill and gave Pixie a quick kiss.‭ ‬Bill kissed Elaine and she was about to go when Pixie grabbed her collar.‭ ‬Pixie gave Elaine a long,‭ ‬deep kiss.

‭"‬See you later,‭"‬ Pixie said then let go of Elaine.

When they reached the street,‭ ‬Elaine blinked furiously until her eyes adjusted.‭ ‬She did not have much to say as they walked back to Hunter‭'‬s house.‭ ‬What did he have in store for her‭?

Hunter smiled as he walked down the street with Elaine.‭ ‬He always enjoyed stopping in at the bar.‭ ‬It was a good place to see people and catch up on any Association news.‭ ‬When he was feeling horny he could always go there and borrow someone‭'‬s slave.‭ ‬Hunter was a‭ ‬well-respected man in the Association and members were always willing to let him have some fun with their property.‭ ‬It was good to stay on Hunter‭'‬s good side,‭ ‬he was a good man if you ever needed a favor.‭ ‬The slaves seemed to enjoy it,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬There was a mystique about him,‭ ‬he was the one who caught runaways.‭ ‬Masters would tell their slaves‭ "‬if you run away,‭ ‬Hunter will get you.‭"‬ Being loaned to Hunter was something of a badge of honor for them.

He had to admit that he was a little worried about Syd and Bill.‭ ‬They were up to something and‭

They arrived back‭ ‬at the house.‭ ‬Hunter led them in and strolled into the kitchen.

‭"‬Take off your clothes,‭"‬ he said over his shoulder to Elaine.‭ "‬You won‭'‬t need them until morning.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine obeyed and soon was only in her collar.‭ ‬She was not quite sure what to make of tonight,‭ ‬but the anticipation of what was going to be done with her was almost overpowering.‭ ‬There was an attitude about Hunter that Elaine found irresistible.‭ ‬When he gave a command he did it fully expecting Elaine,‭ ‬or anyone else to obey.‭ ‬There was no threat or hint of consequence,‭ ‬there was just the knowledge that he would obey.‭ ‬Elaine had found out once or twice what would happen if she hesitated or disobeyed and that was enough.

Hunter rummaged through the cabinets in the kitchen for a moment then,‭ ‬almost absently,‭ ‬turned back to Elaine.‭ "‬Go back to the bedroom,‭"‬ he told her.‭ "‬In the top night stand drawer you will find some loose cuffs.‭ ‬Put one on each of your wrists and ankles.‭ ‬In the second drawer you will find a blue buttplug and some lube.‭ ‬Lube yourself and the plug up,‭ ‬then insert it.‭ ‬When you have finished,‭ ‬come back in here.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ ‬Hunter had already turned back to his business in the kitchen and Elaine padded on bare feet to the bedroom where Hunter had fucked her,‭ ‬and spanked her,‭ ‬earlier.

Elaine opened the top drawer of the night stand.‭ ‬It was full,‭ ‬but neatly organized.‭ ‬She pushed the pairs of cuffs aside and found four individual leather ones.‭ ‬They were padded leather cuffs,‭ ‬each about three inches wide.‭ ‬They‭ ‬did not have any chains,‭ ‬but each had a sturdy ring in it.‭ ‬They had small locks to hold them shut and Elaine did not need to ask who was going to hold the key.‭ ‬She put the wrists on first,‭ ‬shuddering and tingling slightly as each one locked shut.‭ ‬She took‭ ‬a deep breath then did her ankles.‭ ‬Between the cuffs and the collar,‭ ‬she could be secured anyway Hunter,‭ ‬or anyone else,‭ ‬wanted.‭ ‬They could do anything they wanted to her.

What Hunter had told her to do next gave her some idea of what he had in mind for her.‭ ‬She opened the second drawer.‭ ‬In it were four different butt plus,‭ ‬ranging in size from small‭ (‬pink colored‭) ‬to huge‭ (‬red‭)‬.‭ ‬She shuddered at having to put the red one in,‭ ‬she knew it would tear her to do so.‭ ‬The blue one was the second from the smallest.‭ ‬Elaine found a tube of lube in the drawer‭ (‬one of several‭) ‬and took it out,‭ ‬too.

Elaine had never actually had a buttplug in her before.‭ ‬She had never even been fucked in the ass before Roy,‭ ‬but he had certainly made up for lost time.‭ ‬Since then she had had fingers,‭ ‬one strap-on‭ (‬courtesy of Kristy‭) ‬and many cocks in her ass,‭ ‬but never a plug.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬she knew the theory of it and what to do:‭ ‬lube it up and cram it in.‭ ‬Careful not to drip any on the rug,‭ ‬Elaine squatted and began to lube up her anus.‭ ‬She got two fingers in and circled them around,‭ ‬stretching her ring of muscle and lubing up.‭ ‬How many men would fuck her in the ass tonight‭? ‬She wondered.‭ ‬She put some more lube on and continued.‭ ‬The wetness in her pussy was distracting and she would have loved to have spent some time masturbating,‭ ‬but not without permission from Hunter.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬she thought she was ready and turned her attention to the plug.‭ ‬It was still pretty big and the widest part was going to hurt,‭ ‬lube or no lube.