Stealing Elaine Ch. 02

Story Info
Stolen away in the night.
11.6k words
4.64
43.2k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Sam should have been wet and cold,‭ ‬but there was something to be said for modern outdoor clothing.‭ ‬The wool and rubber ponchos his grandfather had worn in Korea were a distant memory.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬despite the fact that he was on the ground beneath a fir while a steady drizzle fell on him,‭ ‬he was comfortable.‭ ‬These were the sort of idle thoughts that the bear-like man had to keep his mind occupied.‭ ‬He shifted and moved the spotting scope a little to check on the guard station.‭ ‬Right on schedule,‭ ‬they changed shifts.‭ ‬He made a note on his pad and relaxed a little.

It had been a productive and boring few months since he had left Roy in Arizona.‭ ‬He had made his way north into Canada,‭ ‬tracking down the people who had employed Sergei.‭ ‬Tracking down the people to whom he‭ ‬and Mark had sold slaves,‭ ‬slaves that wound up dead in snuff films.‭ ‬He was haunted by what he had been a part of and was now trying to redeem himself somewhat by shutting the whole operation down.‭ ‬A few fatalities would ease his conscience a little,‭ ‬too.

What he quickly realized was that he was in over his head.‭ ‬There were a couple of components to this network that were only loosely linked,‭ ‬he did not feel that he had to take all of them out,‭ ‬but the‭ "‬The Studio‭"‬ was a must.‭ ‬There was the marijuana growing operation in the mountains,‭ ‬well-camouflaged greenhouses and well-armed hippies and rednecks standing guard.‭ ‬That was Jake‭'‬s operation.‭ ‬He might be able to leave them,‭ ‬or at least they were lower on his priority list.‭ ‬Mark had sent most of his slaves there and then Jake would resell them elsewhere.‭ ‬A few wound up back in the states as legitimate Association slaves,‭ ‬some as unaccounted or grey slaves in Canada.‭ ‬Others,‭ ‬not many,‭ ‬but some,‭ ‬were traded to the The Studio.‭ ‬He thought that if he took out The‭ ‬Studio,‭ ‬Jake would take his business to better markets.‭ ‬He‭'‬d like to sit down and have a talk with the young man about that,‭ ‬but not until he was sure he would get out of that conversation alive.

Then there were smugglers on the Pacific coast.‭ ‬They were shippers and while they handled a few of the slaves that disappeared overseas,‭ ‬Sam put them at the bottom of his list.‭ ‬They did not just do slaves,‭ ‬most of their business was in other things,‭ ‬mostly drugs and weapons.‭ ‬Sam and Mark,‭ ‬before Hunter had splattered his head in Sam‭'‬s truck,‭ ‬had used them in shipping arms in and out of North America.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬they were useful.‭ ‬Sam was never quite sure when he would need them,‭ ‬so taking them out might not be the best idea.

That mostly left The Studio.‭ ‬They were the kind of people that made Sam‭'‬s skin crawl.‭ ‬It was not just the snuff films,‭ ‬these were people who lived off of human misery and death.‭ ‬They dealt in illegal immigrants,‭ ‬mostly selling them for forced labor somewhere.‭ ‬They were involved in black market organ and tissue deals.‭ ‬Sam had seen a truck load of Asians arrive,‭ ‬get taken for a medical exam and only two thirds come back from the exam.‭ ‬They did contract killings,‭ ‬kidnapping for ransom and had a hand in the hard drug trade,‭ ‬too.

They needed to go down,‭ ‬but Sam could not do it on his own.‭ ‬He had counted no less than twenty armed guards around the place at any given time.‭ ‬They ranged from the basic flunky type to a few that Sam recognized as‭ ‬Special Forces trained mercenaries.‭ ‬One man with‭ ‬limited supplies was not going to be able to shut this down.‭ ‬He needed help,‭ ‬good help.‭ ‬He needed Hunter and his crew.

He crawled back though the undergrowth.‭ ‬He would have to go to Las Vegas and try to enlist their help.‭ ‬Las Vegas,‭ ‬where Elaine was,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He had tried not to think about her too much,‭ ‬the loss was still acute.‭ ‬But there were times,‭ ‬many times,‭ ‬when the night was dark and cold and he was all alone that it was inevitable.‭ ‬He remembered what it felt like to have her,‭ ‬to possess her for that short time back at his ranch,‭ ‬to have her completely in his power.‭ ‬The feel of her pussy around his cock,‭ ‬the sound of her yells when he fucked her ass,‭ ‬the pleading look in her blue eyes.‭ ‬It would hurt him to see her without being able to have her,‭ ‬but he‭ ‬had to shut down The Studio and he needed help and he couldn‭'‬t get that help if he was trying to steal Elaine.

Sam made it back to his camp and booted up the satellite phone.‭ ‬While it downloaded a week‭'‬s worth of information,‭ ‬he prepared an MRE.‭ ‬They weren‭'‬t bad,‭ ‬about the same as canned food,‭ ‬but he was looking forward to a real steak and a baked potato,‭ ‬with butter and sour cream.‭ ‬There wasn‭'‬t too much off the phone,‭ ‬but the one from Amanda caught his eye.‭ ‬He read it while he ate.‭ ‬Fifteen minutes later he was breaking camp and getting ready to head south.

------------------------

Elaine knelt on the table.‭ ‬Hunter had her ready for a friendly gangbang tonight.‭ ‬He was having some friends,‭ ‬and people who had helped him and Roy out in their battle with‭ ‬Mark and Sam,‭ ‬over to reward them for their work.‭ ‬Elaine was to be that reward.‭ ‬Hunter had prepared her for the evening,‭ ‬after using her a few times himself.‭ ‬She was naked,‭ ‬except for her restraints.‭ ‬Her wrists were cuffed in front of her,‭ ‬her ankles cuffed beneath her.‭ ‬She wore a thin leather collar to which was attached a leash that hung between her small,‭ ‬firm breasts.‭ ‬At the moment the leash was entangled in a delicate silver chain that hung between the two nipple clamps and every time she shifted positions the leash tugged the clamps.‭ ‬It gave her more incentive to hold still.‭ ‬She was blindfolded and gagged with a red ball gag.‭ ‬Her back had a series of fresh red welts across it,‭ ‬courtesy of Hunter‭'‬s riding crop.‭ ‬On her upper right butt cheek was a brand,‭ ‬a small‭ ‬r,‭ ‬which her owner had burned into her flesh.‭ ‬The final touch was a blue‭ ‬butt plug in her ass,‭ ‬keeping her ready for the pleasure of the men later.

Elaine had been kneeling for a while,‭ ‬she really had no idea how long,‭ ‬but it seemed like a long time.‭ ‬She was aching to be fucked‭; ‬the waiting was a physical pain.‭ ‬She finally came to the conclusion that Hunter had stepped out,‭ ‬but might be back at any time so she stayed in position.‭ ‬It wasn‭'‬t like she could move much anyway‭; ‬Hunter had her well restrained.‭ ‬When she heard the door open again,‭ ‬she assumed it was Hunter returning.‭ ‬She was wrong.

Syd opened the door.‭ ‬Bill had him staking out Hunter‭'‬s place ever since the older man had left the Association bar.‭ ‬Syd was under strict instructions to do nothing until he heard from Bill.‭ ‬Bill messaged him saying the plan was a go and to proceed using his best discretion.‭ ‬Syd had been prepared to wait all night,‭ ‬but decided to take advantage of Hunter heading out for a beer.‭ ‬Syd called‭ ‬911‭ ‬and said that the bar was being robbed to buy a little extra time.‭ ‬Syd had a master key.‭ ‬Hunter had not updated his locks in many years,‭ ‬and getting the door open was easy.‭ ‬As he had suspected,‭ ‬Hunter had not set any of the alarms.‭ ‬Syd was in quickly and found what he was after.

Syd smiled as he saw her.‭ ‬She was already bound,‭ ‬gagged and blindfolded.‭ ‬This was going to make his job a lot easier.‭ "‬Damn,‭"‬ he whistled out loud,‭ "‬that is a hell of a gift wrapping.‭"

When Elaine heard Syd she realized that something was wrong.‭ ‬A wave of fear shot through her.‭ ‬She could not imagine being in a more vulnerable,‭ ‬exposed and helpless position.‭ ‬She tried to stand,‭ ‬though she had no real idea what she was going to do if she did,‭ ‬there was certainly no way she was going to get uncuffed or be able to run.‭ ‬It did not matter anyway.‭ ‬Strong hands grabbed her and while she squirmed,‭ ‬she was quickly overpowered.‭ ‬She screamed for help,‭ ‬but only muffled noises made it past the ball gag.

‭"‬You‭'‬re sexy when you fight,‭"‬ Syd said and put a hand in her collar.‭ "‬But we don‭'‬t have time for that now.‭"‬ He tightened his grip and Elaine began choking.‭ "‬Settle down now and make this easy for me and I won‭'‬t make it too hard for you.‭"‬ Elaine tried kicking again,‭ ‬but Syd held the chain between her ankles and she was starting to black out.‭ ‬She went limp and surrendered.‭ "‬Good girl,‭"‬ Syd purred and let go of the collar.‭ ‬If that had not worked,‭ ‬Syd had a loaded syringe in a case in his pocket.‭ ‬He could have used that on her,‭ ‬she would sleep nicely,‭ ‬but he wanted her to experience all of this.‭ ‬His hand stroked down her back to cup her ass.‭ ‬He would have some fun with her later when they were safely away from Hunter.‭

Syd had a big,‭ ‬hard sided suitcase that he brought in.‭ ‬He lifted Elaine,‭ ‬taking the chance to grope her as much as possible,‭ ‬and put her inside in a fetal position.‭ ‬Elaine went limp and let him move her‭; ‬she knew it was futile to fight.‭ ‬These sorts of suitcases were common in the slave trade,‭ ‬sometimes Syd would look at people wheeling one of these around and wonder‭ ‬if there was a beautiful woman inside.

Syd wheeled the bag with Elaine in it out the door.‭ ‬He had a generic looking white passenger van,‭ ‬the type every casino,‭ ‬hotel or taxi service in Las Vegas operated.‭ ‬Syd was dressed like a driver and lifted the bag with Elaine into the back of the van.‭ ‬He secured it with a strap so it would stay upright and not damage his cargo.‭ ‬He sat in the driver‭'‬s seat,‭ ‬checked his mirrors,‭ ‬signaled and pulled into traffic.‭ ‬They passed Webster‭'‬s Bar,‭ ‬making a left to avoid the police cars outside.‭ ‬Hunter was talking to the police and did not notice the van driving past.‭ ‬Syd grinned,‭ ‬impressed with his own cleverness,‭ ‬and pulled onto the highway and out of town.

As soon as they were on the highway,‭ ‬Syd floored it.‭ ‬He wanted to put as much distance as possible between them and Hunter.‭ ‬He had no idea how Hunter would know where they were,‭ ‬but he was not taking any chances.‭ ‬This was Hunter‭ ‬after all,‭ ‬the man tracked people for a living.‭ ‬After a while,‭ ‬satisfied they were not being followed,‭ ‬Syd made a right turn off the highway onto one of the side roads.‭ ‬He was working his was east,‭ ‬heading towards the lake.‭ ‬He pulled off the road near an abandoned and shot up old Chevy and called Bill.

‭"‬Got her,‭"‬ Syd said.

‭"‬Great,‭"‬ Bill answered.‭ "‬Any problems‭?"

"None,‭"‬ Syd said proudly.‭ "‬In and out with her in three minutes.‭"

"Great,‭"‬ Bill said.‭ "‬We‭'‬re ahead of schedule.‭ ‬Any trouble with Hunter‭?"

"Nah,‭"‬ Syd answered smugly,‭ "‬he was out of the house.‭"

"Don‭'‬t get too‭ ‬self-satisfied,‭"‬ Bill warned.‭ "‬Odds are Hunter has you on video and will be coming for you at some point.‭ ‬In the meantime,‭ ‬take her to the boat then make your way to the compound.‭ ‬No need to hurry,‭ ‬enjoy yourself a little.‭"

"I think it can be arranged,‭"‬ Syd smiled.

‭"‬That covers it then,‭"‬ Bill said.‭ "‬Don‭'‬t lose her.‭ ‬This one has a tendency to escape.‭"‬ He ended the call with his typical brusqueness.

Syd drove down towards Lake Mead.‭ ‬Bill‭'‬s compound,‭ ‬where he did his slaving business,‭ ‬was isolated on a cove way up one of the arms across the lake on the Arizona side.‭ ‬It was accessible by road,‭ ‬and that was how most of the supplies were brought in,‭ ‬but it was a two hour drive from anywhere and four hours from Las Vegas.‭ ‬It was quicker to get there by plane and more enjoyable by boat.‭ ‬Bill maintained a houseboat or two for shuttle across the lake and entertaining clients,‭ ‬one of those was waiting for Syd at another isolated cove.

He pulled down the hill under the moonlight.‭ ‬He was trying hard to concentrate on doing his job and not on what he was going to do his captive.‭ ‬He stopped the van beside the dock,‭ ‬rolled and carried the bag with Elaine onto the boat and locked up the van.‭ ‬Someone would be back to get it tomorrow or the day after. ‭ ‬Elaine was scared‭; ‬there was no doubt about that.‭ ‬She had been prepared for Hunter and his friends to do her,‭ ‬it was going to hurt but she knew at the end Hunter would make sure she was safe.‭ ‬She knew that in the morning she was going to go back to Roy.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬she knew‭ ‬nothing.‭ ‬She had been stolen,‭ ‬carried away to who knows where.‭ ‬Inside the suitcase,‭ ‬she could feel the movement of the van‭ (‬although for all she knew it was a car or a truck‭) ‬and she had been transported blindfolded often enough to recognize the difference between gravel and pavement.‭ ‬That scared her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬There had not been a single time when she had been taken onto a gravel road that ended easily for her.‭ ‬Even Amanda had done things to her when they went on dirt roads.‭ ‬When she was taken out of the van and brought onto something else,‭ ‬her mind raced.‭ ‬It swayed like a boat or camper,‭ ‬she had to realize that she knew nothing about where she was or where she was going.

Elaine had no delusions about what was going to be done to her.‭ ‬She was naked,‭ ‬bound,‭ ‬branded and had a butt‭ ‬plug up her ass‭; ‬he was going to fuck her.‭ ‬If he did not,‭ ‬he would give her to someone who would.‭ ‬She cried a little,‭ ‬but what made her even more sad and angry was how her body was responding.‭ ‬She knew she was wet‭; ‬she was so turned on that the arousal battled fear for dominance in her mind.‭ ‬Being carried off to be ravished repeatedly was one of her deepest fantasies.‭ ‬Amanda,‭ ‬Roy and others had made it happen to her and now it was happening again.‭ ‬It was impossible to think straight,‭ ‬impossible to figure a way out of this situation.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬she thought again,‭ ‬there was no way out until he let her out and he was not going to let her out until he was good and finished with her.‭ ‬And then what‭? ‬Give her back to Roy‭? ‬Keep her‭? ‬Sell her‭? ‬What‭ ‬was her life going to be from now on‭?

She heard and felt a deep rumble and knew they were moving again.‭ ‬The swaying convinced her that they were in a boat which meant they were probably on Lake Mead,‭ ‬there just‭ ‬weren‭'‬t a lot of places for a boat around Las Vegas.‭

The boat stopped later and the suitcase was unzipped and opened.‭ ‬Elaine sucked in fresh air through her nose.‭ ‬A strong hand in her hair pulled her up to a kneeling position.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to ask what was going on,‭ ‬or to beg for mercy,‭ ‬but she was gagged.‭ ‬She waited and was suddenly knocked over.‭ ‬He had slapped her,‭ ‬hard across the face.‭ ‬She was pulled back to her knees again and slapped,‭ ‬this time from the other side.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬more than that,‭ ‬it stunned her.‭ ‬She was not at all prepared for that.‭ ‬While she was trying to regain her equilibrium,‭ ‬he slapped her two more times.‭ ‬Elaine moaned,‭ ‬tried to plead,‭ ‬but only muffled noises came out.

He pushed her on her stomach.‭ ‬Elaine panted and waited.‭ ‬The blow of his belt across her back hurt,‭ ‬but was not as unexpected as the slap.‭ ‬By now,‭ ‬she knew he was going to hurt her.‭ ‬He hit her twice more with‭ ‬the belt,‭ ‬on her ass and thighs then pulled her back to her knees.‭ ‬Tears streamed down Elaine‭'‬s reddened cheeks.‭ ‬When he pinched her nostrils shut,‭ ‬Elaine began to panic.‭ ‬She tried to stand or kick or do anything,‭ ‬but his other hand held her collar and she could not move.‭ ‬Hunter knew how to secure a slave and this stranger was benefitting from that.

He let go of her nose before she passed out and Elaine took in long,‭ ‬deep breaths.

‭"‬I bet you are wondering why I just did all that to you,‭"‬ he said while his hand almost gently held her hair.

That was the least of what Elaine was wondering.‭ ‬First she wanted to know who he was and what he was going to do to her,‭ ‬both in the short term‭ (‬she could guess at that one‭) ‬and in the long term.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬as she had been reminded earlier this evening by Hunter,‭ ‬slaves got what information was deemed necessary for them and living without knowing all the answers was part of being a slave.

Elaine nodded.

‭"‬I just want you to understand completely that I can hurt you,‭"‬ Syd said‭ ‬to her.‭ "‬More than that,‭ ‬I want you to understand that I will hurt you.‭ ‬If you do not do exactly what I say I am going to hurt you more.‭ ‬I may hurt you anyway,‭ ‬but if you do not obey,‭ ‬I definitely will hurt you.‭ ‬Do you understand‭?"

Elaine nodded.

‭"‬Good,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ ‬Elaine could imagine the cruel smile on his face.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬I‭'‬m going to take this gag out of your mouth and put my cock in.‭ ‬You are going to be a good little slave girl and do as you are told,‭ ‬aren‭'‬t you‭?"

Elaine nodded.‭ ‬She had to‭ ‬obey‭;‬ he would‭ ‬make her in the end anyway.‭ ‬She simply was not in a position to resist at the moment.‭ ‬She had escaped from people who had taken her before and she might do it again if the opportunity presented itself.‭ ‬In the‭ ‬meantime,‭ ‬she would be a good slave.

Syd unhooked the gag.‭ ‬He pulled it slowly out of Elaine‭'‬s mouth,‭ ‬strings of spit hanging from it.‭ ‬Elaine tried to flex her jaw or lick her lips,‭ ‬but she felt the hard flesh of his cock pressing against her lips.‭ ‬Elaine opened her mouth and let him slide his hard‭ ‬shaft into her.‭ ‬He was thick,‭ ‬she thought as she opened wider to accommodate him.‭ ‬Where else would he be putting it before he was done with her‭?

"Yeah,‭"‬ he moaned.‭ "‬Suck my cock,‭ ‬suck it just like you did Bill‭'‬s.‭ ‬My name is Syd.‭ ‬You can call me‭ ‬'sir‭'‬ or mmmmm mmmm ghn,‭"‬ Syd made a noise like someone with a full mouth.

Elaine had some idea now of who he was.‭ ‬He was one of the men at the Association bar on the Strip.‭ ‬But which one‭? ‬The only one to whom she had been introduced was Bill.‭ ‬She tried to picture all of the faces that had been there,‭ ‬but she had been nervous at the time and not really able to focus well.‭ ‬Trying to remember now with a cock in her mouth was even more difficult.‭ ‬She could not figure out why,‭ ‬if he was with the Association,‭ ‬he had stolen her‭? ‬Wasn‭'‬t the whole idea behind the Association respecting property rights‭?

Elaine found it odd that he was not doing‭ ‬anything‭;‬ he just kept his cock filling her mouth without thrusting or forcing his way into her throat.‭ ‬She thought maybe he wanted her to do the work and started to move down on his shaft,‭ ‬but he held her head still.

‭"‬Let me explain how tonight is going to go,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd said to her.‭ "‬Tomorrow morning I have to deliver you somewhere to someone.‭ ‬If he wants to explain things to you then,‭ ‬he can.‭ ‬All I am going to say is that I am delivering you.‭ ‬Tonight,‭ ‬it‭'‬s just you and me,‭ ‬your body and my cock.‭ ‬We‭'‬re on a houseboat on Lake Mead,‭ ‬there‭'‬s no one around for miles and no one would help you anyway.‭ ‬Do you understand‭?"

Elaine said‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ as well as she could with a penis in her mouth.

‭"‬Good,‭"‬ he said.‭ "‬You are a beautiful slave.‭ ‬I‭'‬m going to have fun with you tonight.‭ ‬First,‭ ‬you‭'‬re going to suck my cock for a while.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬I‭'‬m going to take out that butt‭ ‬plug and go to town on your exquisite little ass.‭"

Elaine was ashamed at how aroused she was.‭ ‬She was scared,‭ ‬very scared of what was going to happen to her but that just seemed to make her more turned on.‭ ‬She had been stolen,‭ ‬carried away in a bag and was at the complete mercy of the man who had done it and all she wanted was to be fucked hard and to cum harder.‭ ‬Her pussy throbbed and her body ached,‭ ‬Hunter had her so wound up and this man was benefitting.‭ ‬Would he ever let her see his face‭? ‬Did she want him to or did she just want him to be an anonymous tormentor‭?

He pushed deeper into her mouth,‭ ‬slowly.‭ ‬His cock reached the back of her mouth and he forced his way into her throat.‭ "‬It was a simple assignment,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he said‭ ‬to her as he went deeper and deeper into her.‭ ‬Elaine was impressed,‭ ‬he might not be as big as Sam,‭ ‬but he was big enough that he was going to hurt.‭ "‬Snatch a slave out from under Hunter,‭ ‬probably the most feared man in the business and deliver her to a dealer.‭"

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers