Stealing Elaine Ch. 03

Story Info
Out of the frying pan...
14.2k words
4.68
59.7k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

J.J.‭ ‬was feeling quite pleased with himself.‭ ‬He had finished shaking down a mid-level coke dealer and had a fat wad of cash for his troubles.‭ ‬On top of that,‭ ‬he had had the lovely opportunity to beat up both the dealer and his accountant until they coughed up the‭ ‬$50,000‭ ‬he wanted.‭ ‬He was serious about arresting them,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬if they had not paid up,‭ ‬that is.‭ ‬Every now and then he felt like he had to make an arrest just to remind people that he was still on the payroll.‭ ‬He never did show up for the court dates and the people he bothered to arrest would be set free,‭ ‬but the important thing was scaring and inconveniencing those he didn‭'‬t like.‭ ‬The down side was‭ ‬he couldn‭'‬t beat up people he was going to arrest,‭ ‬or steal their money‭; ‬so there was a‭ ‬tradeoff.

After beating the men up,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬was horny.‭ ‬The two seemed to go together.‭ ‬He had thought about fucking the accountant,‭ ‬he was cute in a geeky sort of way,‭ ‬but J.J.‭ ‬was not really into men at the moment.‭ ‬No,‭ ‬it came back to Elaine.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬he‭'‬d find some prostitute for a quickie,‭ ‬but he knew he had to get Elaine back.‭

Raping her a few times‭ (‬could you actually rape a slave, he wondered.‭ ‬He preferred the idea that you could‭) ‬was just going to be the start.‭ ‬The Studio had contacted him.‭ ‬Since they had already paid Sergei and Mark for her they felt they had a legitimate claim,‭ ‬but were willing to sweeten the deal to make sure she was delivered.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬wanted revenge on the‭ ‬slave‭;‬ he wanted payback for‭ ‬her‭ ‬escaping him,‭ ‬for leaving him cuffed and naked with bruised balls.‭ ‬He knew what The Studio did to women and he was more than willing to use some of his new found wealth to make sure they did it to Elaine.‭ ‬All he wanted was to be the one who delivered her there so he could watch them film‭ ‬her die.‭ ‬And,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬there would be the long drive to Canada for him to enjoy her as much as possible.

He had been on his way to stake out Roy‭'‬s place when he saw Hunter drive off with Elaine in the Bronco.‭ ‬That simplified things a bit.‭ ‬He was not going to risk a direct confrontation with Hunter.‭ ‬He was not stupid enough to want to go head-to-head with Hunter,‭ ‬but he might be able to pull an ambush or something else sneaky.‭ ‬He parked near Hunter‭'‬s house,‭ ‬watched and waited.

The American taxpayers had‭ ‬been kind enough to pay for some pretty sophisticated surveillance equipment for J.J.‭'‬s use.‭ ‬He was supposed to be using it to track criminals,‭ ‬but finding a fuck toy for his revenge was fine with J.J.‭ ‬A parabolic mike on the open window let him hear Hunter and Elaine and cameras covered all the comings and goings of the house.

J.J.‭ ‬had been tempted to ambush Hunter when he took Elaine for a walk:‭ ‬pull up behind him,‭ ‬one quick shot to the head,‭ ‬grab Elaine and run.‭ ‬But homicides on a city street in daylight tended to attract the sort of attention J.J.‭ ‬wished to avoid,‭ ‬so he watched and waited.‭ ‬He discreetly followed them to the Strip and when they went into the Association bar he went back to Hunter‭'‬s house.‭ ‬He could tell that the place had cameras and‭ ‬alarms‭;‬ he was not going to be able to sneak in.‭ ‬More waiting.

When Hunter and Elaine came back,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had taken lots of pictures.‭ ‬Elaine looked so sweet and innocent in the shorts and blouse,‭ ‬he took a few extra close-ups of her lovely legs.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬spent the next hour or two thinking of all he had done to her and all he wanted to do to her.‭ ‬He somehow managed to miss the large van that was also parked across from Hunter‭'‬s.‭ ‬That sort of van just naturally blended into the scenery of Vegas and J.J.‭ ‬was too‭ ‬distracted.

Hunter had left and J.J.‭ ‬was going to make his move,‭ ‬but the van was there first.‭ ‬He didn‭'‬t think too much of the man going in with a big suitcase and coming back out a few minutes later with the same case.‭ ‬He did snap lots of pictures,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬This was Hunter‭'‬s house,‭ ‬the man traded in all sorts of things‭; ‬anything could be in his suitcase.‭ ‬It was only when Hunter got back did J.J.‭ ‬realize that Elaine was gone.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬cursed himself for the missed opportunity.‭ ‬It was only then that he checked his phone and saw the message from Amanda.‭ ‬He had missed her‭ ‬once‭;‬ he wasn‭'‬t going to miss her again.

Later,‭ ‬he was back at his trailer looking through the pictures and trying to figure out what to do next when he got the message from Anna.‭ ‬He smiled.‭ ‬A chance to fight with Anna again and to get Elaine‭? ‬Of course he was in.‭ ‬Maybe he‭'‬d get to kill Anna while he was at it.‭ ‬At the very least,‭ ‬he‭'‬d have Elaine in his power again.

----------------------

Elaine was crying.‭ ‬She had not wanted to,‭ ‬she had wanted to keep her composure and her dignity,‭ ‬but she was failing miserably.‭ ‬She supposed she had good reason to cry.‭ ‬She was being led by a leash off the houseboat and up the ramp to the buildings above and whatever awaited her there.‭ ‬She had no idea who held her leash except that he had made it perfectly clear that he would do whatever it took to ensure her compliance.‭ ‬She had no idea what was in the buildings above except that someone,‭ ‬maybe lots of someones,‭ ‬would be using her for their pleasure.

She held back a sob,‭ ‬a little victory,‭ ‬but tears flowed freely down her cheeks.‭ ‬It was not just the uncertainty,‭ ‬or the certainty that she would be fucked hard and often,‭ ‬it was fatigue.‭ ‬She was cold,‭ ‬tired,‭ ‬sore and hungry.‭ ‬The night before last her owner,‭ ‬Roy,‭ ‬had had her up all night and used her hard.‭ ‬She smiled briefly thinking about that but fell quickly into despair when she thought that she might never see Roy again.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬she had slept for a few hours then Hunter had taken her away to his house for‭ ‬more sex.‭ ‬Then she had been stolen by Syd and had spent the last night‭ ‬being tied up and raped.‭ ‬She had been fucked a lot and slept‭ ‬very‭ ‬little and it was‭ ‬all‭ ‬catching up with her.‭

Elaine tried not to look at the guards or anyone else.‭ ‬She knew what she looked like.‭ ‬She was naked except for a collar and cuffs on her wrists and ankles.‭ ‬Dried and drying semen from Syd‭'‬s all night use of her was on her legs and ass.‭ ‬There were welts from Hunter‭'‬s riding crop and Syd‭'‬s belt on her back,‭ ‬ass and legs.‭ ‬There was no doubt what had been done to her and the leash and collar were an open invitation for others to do the same.

Elaine noted that it was a beautiful morning.‭ ‬The sun was just up and the light clear on the desert.‭ ‬Sprinklers turned on and began watering the grass of the compound.‭ ‬The cottonwoods and olive trees still had their leaves and the shadows were crisp and clear.‭ ‬But it was the desert,‭ ‬it was October and Elaine was naked,‭ ‬so‭ ‬it was chilly out.‭ ‬She could feel the goosebumps on her fair skin and knew her nipples were rock hard.‭ ‬Elaine was led across the‭ ‬courtyard‭;‬ a few other people were stirring and gave her curious glances.‭ ‬Finally she was led into a two story stucco‭ ‬building at the edge of the grounds.‭ ‬Her leader carded in one door,‭ ‬then entered in a combination on a keypad.‭ ‬The door,‭ ‬a very solid door,‭ ‬opened with a clank and Elaine was led inside.

It was warmer inside and Elaine felt a little better,‭ ‬but not much.‭ ‬She was standing by a‭ ‬counter‭;‬ it reminded her of a registration desk at a hotel.‭ ‬The lobby was small,‭ ‬a couple of chairs,‭ ‬the counter and another stout door.‭ ‬There was no one at the counter,‭ ‬but the man who led her reached over the counter and grabbed a key.‭ ‬He keyed in a combination and the door clicked open.‭ ‬He gave Elaine‭'‬s leash a tug and led her through the door,‭ ‬deeper into the building.‭ ‬Elaine saw a cozy looking living room to her right,‭ ‬but she was pulled to the left and down another hallway.‭ ‬At the end there was another door.‭ ‬The man used the key he had picked up from the desk to open it.

‭"‬In here,‭"‬ he said to her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine stepped into the room.

She was pleasantly surprised.‭ ‬The room had a small door off one side and a curtained window off another.‭ ‬There was a bed against the wall,‭ ‬a chair and a small table.‭ ‬Elaine‭'‬s eyes quickly went to the table.‭ ‬There was a covered plate on it and Elaine could smell bacon.‭ ‬Her stomach rumbled.

The man took off the leash and removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles,‭ ‬leaving her wearing only her collar.‭ ‬She flashed him a teary look of gratitude.

The man opened the small door off the side of the room and revealed a small bathroom.‭ ‬Except for the window,‭ ‬Elaine was reminded strongly of the basement room in Sam‭'‬s house.‭ ‬She shuddered a little thinking of what had happened in that room.

‭"‬Eat,‭ ‬get cleaned up and sleep,‭"‬ he ordered her.‭ "‬Someone will be here for you later.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said,‭ "‬thank you,‭ ‬sir.‭"

He left and locked the door behind him.‭ ‬Elaine parted the curtains to look out the window.‭ ‬It was barred,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬and offered a limited view of the lake.‭ ‬She could see the far shore and wondered where the van was.‭ ‬The window was secure,‭ ‬she assumed the door was secure and if that was not then the other doors after it were.

Time to take care of herself.‭ ‬Elaine attacked the plate of food ravenously.‭ ‬There was bacon,‭ ‬scrambled eggs,‭ ‬fruit and sourdough toast.‭ ‬It did not take her long to eat every last bite of food.‭ ‬She was tempted to just fall asleep,‭ ‬but she had been ordered to clean up.‭ ‬She took a quick‭ ‬shower‭;‬ just enough to get clean then collapsed onto the bed and was asleep within minutes.

--------------

‭"‬J.J.,‭ ‬meet Doug,‭"‬ Anna introduced the two of them.‭ "‬Doug,‭ ‬this is J.J.‭"

The three of them were in a chain motel off the interstate on the fringes of Las Vegas.‭ ‬It was a quick and easy place to get to without all the hassle of going through a casino.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had offered his place,‭ ‬but Anna had refused to go anywhere near that sty.‭ ‬She suggested he clean it up with a flamethrower.

‭"‬You're the cop,‭ ‬right‭?" ‬Doug asked as he shook the shorter man's hand.

J.J.‭ ‬smiled.‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬I'm paid to be a cop.‭ ‬You're the breaking and entering man‭?"

"I've done some work in that line,‭" ‬Doug answered modestly.

J.J.‭ ‬turned to Anna.‭ "‬She's not at Roy's or Hunter‭'‬s.‭ ‬Why do we need a b and e guy‭?"

Doug stiffened,‭ ‬but Anna calmed him with a hand on his arm.‭ ‬Same old J.J.,‭ ‬she thought and was relieved.‭ ‬This would make this all the more fun.‭ "‬Doug is one of the best at getting into places and getting back out again with what he was after.‭ ‬He always keeps what he was after,‭ ‬too.‭" ‬Anna knew about J.J.‭ ‬losing Elaine and could not resist the dig.

J.J.‭ ‬laughed.‭ "‬Nice one,‭ ‬Anna.‭"‬ He was going to enjoy the game,‭ ‬too.‭ "‬Fine.‭"

"If our little slave is not with Roy or Hunter,‭ ‬then where is she‭?"‬ Anna asked.

‭"‬Someone took her away in a suitcase,‭"‬ J.J.‭ ‬said and opened his laptop.‭ ‬He opened the file with the pictures and found the ones of Syd going in and out.‭ "‬Know him‭?"

Doug looked at the pictures and shook his head.‭ ‬Mentally,‭ ‬he was sizing up both J.J.‭ ‬and Syd.‭ ‬Doug knew enough about J.J.‭ ‬and others like him to be wary of the man.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had the classic short guy complex,‭ ‬was sensitive to every slight and violent in response.‭ ‬There was not much‭ ‬self-control to him.‭ ‬Doug had no doubt he could take him,‭ ‬he‭'‬d had Green Beret‭ ‬training while in the army,‭ ‬but he did not want to fight with a member of his own team if he did not have to.‭ ‬Syd did not seem like much of a threat,‭ ‬at least from the few pictures he could see.

‭"‬I do,‭"‬ Anna said.‭ "‬His name‭'‬s Syd and he works for Bill.‭"

"The dealer‭?"‬ J.J.‭ ‬asked.

‭"‬That‭'‬s right,‭"‬ Anna answered.

J.J.‭ ‬took out a cigarette,‭ ‬offered one to Doug then lit both of them.‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬Doug,‭ ‬it looks we are going to need you after all.‭ ‬We need to steal a slave out from‭ ‬one of the biggest dealers in the West.‭"

"What‭'‬s the scene‭?"‬ Doug asked.

‭"‬He‭'‬s probably got her,‭ ‬or is taking her to his compound on the Arizona side of Lake Mead.‭ ‬Guards,‭ ‬lots of locks and security points,‭"‬ J.J.‭ ‬said.‭ ‬He began opening other files.‭ ‬He had staked out Bill‭'‬s compound for‭ ‬a while a year or two again,‭ ‬ostensibly to monitor him for any illegal arms or drug sales,‭ ‬but really to look for a way to blackmail Bill and maybe get a slave out of the deal.‭ ‬It had not gone anywhere.‭ "‬It‭'‬s set up to keep people in,‭ ‬not out.‭"

"Let me see what you‭'‬ve got,‭"‬ Doug said,‭ ‬all business.

J.J.‭ ‬passed the laptop over and Doug pored over his files.

‭"‬Miss me‭?"‬ J.J.‭ ‬taunted Anna.

‭"‬Hardly,‭"‬ Anna snorted.‭ "‬You had your purposes,‭ ‬but nothing I need at the moment.‭"

"I saw you got your guy in Chicago,‭"‬ J.J.‭ ‬said.‭ "‬Congratulations.‭ ‬Did he put up much of a fight‭?"

"That,‭"‬ Anna sneered,‭ "‬is none of your business.‭ ‬Do you want to join him‭?"

"Death threats already‭?"‬ J.J.‭ ‬laughed.‭ "‬I thought we agreed to be civil‭?"

"I agreed to no such thing,‭"‬ Anna smiled‭ ‬now.‭ ‬She did enjoy these games.

Love this!

‭"‬If the two of you can kindly shut the fuck up I can concentrate a little better.‭ ‬Better yet,‭ ‬fuck off and go get a drink until I can study all of this,‭"‬ Doug said without looking up.

J.J.‭ ‬and Anna quietly left and went to the hotel bar.‭ ‬When they came back an hour later,‭ ‬Doug had a plan.

--------------

Elaine was still in a deep sleep when she was slapped awake.‭ ‬It was not a hard slap,‭ ‬a light one to her face but it was enough to wake her up.‭ ‬It took her a minute more to remember where she was and then she was able to focus on the man standing in front of her.‭ ‬It was one of the guards who had led her off the boat this morning.‭ ‬He made no effort to hide that fact that he was looking her naked‭ ‬body up and down and even reached down to play with her breasts while she emerged from her fog.‭ ‬She felt like she should slap his hand away,‭ ‬but she knew it was not her place.‭ ‬She saw the bulge in his pants and wondered what else he had planned for her.

As if he was reading her mind he smiled and unzipped his pants,‭ ‬his hard cock popped out.‭ ‬Elaine looked up at him,‭ ‬sleep still fogging her brain.‭ ‬He smiled and put a hand behind her head.‭ ‬He firmly guided her head to his cock.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to fight,‭ ‬but knew it would do no good.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and opened her mouth.‭ ‬He pushed into her mouth,‭ ‬and Elaine,‭ ‬like the good slave she was,‭ ‬sucked his cock.‭ ‬He let her do the work,‭ ‬just guiding her with his hand on her head.‭ ‬He was not that big so Elaine had‭ ‬no trouble getting him into her throat.‭ ‬She did not know what was in store for her,‭ ‬but she did know giving head and lost herself for a few minutes in pleasuring this man.‭ ‬He moaned and came in her‭ ‬mouth‭;‬ Elaine swallowed,‭ ‬and licked his shaft clean.

He patted her on the head and zipped his pants back up.‭ "‬Get up,‭"‬ he told her.‭ "‬Eat,‭"‬ he pointed to a tray on the table.‭ "‬I‭'‬ll be back in fifteen minutes.‭"

There was a sandwich and salad on the tray and Elaine ate with gusto.‭ ‬She finished quickly and was just starting to do some stretching when the door to her room opened.‭ ‬The same guard was there with a shit eating grin on his face.

‭"‬Don‭'‬t stop,‭"‬ he said to her as he watched her stretch wearing only her collar.

Elaine blushed but continued.‭ ‬Spending most of the last two days tied up had left her with lots of knots and kinks in her muscles.‭ ‬She knew she was on display,‭ ‬that this man had already made her suck his cock,‭ ‬but anything else was going to happen anyway so she might as well at least feel better.‭ ‬He let her stretch for about another ten minutes then checked his watch.

‭"‬That‭'‬s enough,‭"‬ he told her.‭ "‬Stand up and turn around.‭ ‬Face the wall,‭ ‬Put your hands behind your back.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine did as she was told.

He put a pair of cuffs on her hands,‭ ‬took another moment to rub her ass then hooked a leash to her collar.

‭"‬Let‭'‬s go,‭"‬ he said and led her out.

Elaine felt better after her rest and shower.‭ ‬She was not sure what was going to happen next,‭ ‬but she was rested,‭ ‬clean and fed.‭ ‬She had the strength and confidence to deal with anything.‭ ‬At least she hoped she did.‭ ‬She was led from her room and back out the way she had come in.‭ ‬It was afternoon by now and the sun was pleasantly warm on her bare body.‭ ‬She would have liked to have spent some time outside,‭ ‬but was quickly hustled into another building.‭ ‬This one seemed like the main building of the compound,‭ ‬it was a sprawling,‭ ‬two story ranch house.‭ ‬Pines,‭ ‬olive trees and cottonwoods shaded the house and provided a nice‭ ‬yard.‭ ‬Tables and a ramada offered a pleasant retreat.‭ ‬A few people,‭ ‬mostly men,‭ ‬but at least one other woman on a leash,‭ ‬relaxed in the yard.

Elaine was led in a side door and down another short hallway to an office.‭ ‬Another office,‭ ‬she thought wryly,‭ ‬just like Roy and Mark and‭

I don't remember who this is.Monon.‭ ‬She supposed that it did indicate some kind of order and that was reassuring.‭ ‬The guard knocked on the door then entered.

Elaine was a little surprised to see Bill sitting behind the desk.‭ ‬It had only been yesterday‭ ‬that Hunter had let Bill use her at the bar.‭ ‬Elaine quickly looked around for Pixie,‭ ‬but the slave was not there.‭ ‬Bill looked the same.‭ ‬He was around average height with a build that hinted of the thickening of middle age.‭ ‬Elaine knew he was strong,‭ ‬despite the spare tire around his waist.‭ ‬He was handsome,‭ ‬with a neatly trimmed full salt‭ ‬and pepper beard and perfectly styled black hair.‭ ‬For the first time,‭ ‬Elaine noted the black onyx pinkie ring on his left hand.‭ ‬Men with pinkie rings always made Elaine‭ ‬wary‭;‬ she just did not think many respectable men had them.‭ ‬Staring at him,‭ ‬she could not help but think that not long ago she had been on her knees in front of him with his cock in her mouth.

‭"‬Hello,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ he said to her warmly,‭ "‬Lovely to see you again.‭"‬

Bill quickly appraised Elaine.‭ ‬She stood about‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall with a slim build‭; ‬a flat stomach,‭ ‬small,‭ ‬firm breasts and long,‭ ‬slender legs.‭ ‬She had dark blonde hair that fell straight down to the middle of her back and a pretty face with full cheeks.‭ ‬Elaine had big,‭ ‬stunningly beautiful blue eyes and a shy smile.‭ ‬She had finely sculpted shoulders and neck.‭ ‬Her complexion was fair,‭ ‬pale but with a little color,‭ ‬a light all over tan.‭ ‬He knew she had a wonderful ass,‭ ‬curvy but firm.‭ ‬She was thirty,‭ ‬a little older than Bill usually liked new slaves,‭ ‬but she was just coming into the peak‭ ‬of her beauty and was old enough to really‭ ‬appreciate her situation.‭ ‬He‭ ‬smiled‭;‬ she was an excellent piece of merchandise.

Bill nodded to the guard and the guard grabbed Elaine‭'‬s shoulders.

Bill took a wicked looking pair of clippers out‭ ‬of his desk drawer.‭ ‬Elaine had once seen her father use a pair like that to cut sheet metal.‭ ‬He walked over to Elaine and put the clippers to her neck.‭ ‬Elaine froze,‭ ‬scared.‭ ‬Bill opened the clippers and slipped one side between her neck and her collar then closed it.‭ ‬The collar,‭ ‬Roy‭'‬s collar,‭ ‬fell to the floor.‭ ‬He set the clippers down and opened a box.‭ ‬Inside was another collar.‭ ‬This was one was more functional looking than she was used to.‭ ‬It was black nylon webbing with a soft lining on the inside.‭ ‬There was the obligatory loop for the leash and a small,‭ ‬strong looking lock on it.‭ ‬Next to the lock was a small box,‭ ‬about the size of a cigarette lighter.‭ ‬Elaine could see wires woven into the nylon,‭ ‬to make the collar stronger,‭ ‬she hoped.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers