Stealing Elaine Ch. 04

Story Info
...And into the fire...
12.5k words
4.67
34.2k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Doug always found heist movies amusing. He thought he enjoyed them the same way doctors enjoyed ER or House. They always seemed to make everything so overly complex, relying upon layer after layer of plans, for so many things to fall perfectly in place. Doug knew that there was always too much that could go wrong with plans like that. "Keep it simple, stupid" was a rule by which Doug lived and worked.

In the end, it wasn't that hard. Bill's compound was designed to keep people in, not out. Bill had become too reliant on the magic of his collars, too. Doug slipped into the compound late at night and found Elaine's room. The bars were bolted on, but some acid took care of them. Sometimes, even WD40 and a wrench worked, but Doug was worried about the noise. The bars were off, some quick work on the window lock and he was in her room. She was sound asleep, but a quick shot of tranquilizer from a hypodermic and she was not going to wake up for a while. Doug cut off her collar, rolled her in a bag, passed her out the window to Anna and J.J. below and climbed down himself. A hasty jaunt to the waiting car a quarter mile away (not that easy while carrying an unconscious slave) and they were off with their prize with no complications.

Doug was proud of himself for the work. A lot of people in his line of work did the kind of heists they made movies about: they stole jewels or art or money. Doug usually just stole information, whether in human form or other. Information could get you lots of money without all of the complications that came with stealing tangible valuables. People always knew when property was missing and had to claim for insurance; sometimes they didn't even know when he'd stolen information. And if you stole property, they were more likely to come after you.

Doug knew that they were going to miss the slave, but what could they really do about it? No one was going to call the police on him. Maybe Bill would send someone after him, but J.J. said that Bill lacked that capacity. He was all bark and no bite, J.J. assured him. Doug knew, however, that there were people you could hire that would do the dirty work and Bill had the money to do it. J.J. was overly dismissive, in Doug's opinion.

Doug, Anna and J.J. sat in a RV in the middle of the desert. They were beside an old rundown shack and a Camaro on blocks slowly melting into the landscape. Someone had made a go of living here until fairly recently, exactly how was a mystery, but they had kept the bills paid. They had made the mistake of running into J.J. when he was in one of his moods. Now they didn't need the property, or anything else for that matter, any more. Elaine was in the bedroom of the camper. According to Doug's calculations, she would probably be coming to any time soon.

"So, explain to me what happens next?" Doug said with exaggerated slowness. A quick look at J.J. and Anna and Doug could see the desire in their eyes for Elaine. The woman was in for a rough time.

"Short term?" J.J. asked and then without waiting for an answer, continued, "we fuck the shit out of her. Medium term? We sell her and make lots of money. Long term? We all, except for Elaine, live happily ever after."

Doug pursed his lips. There was a lust and desire in both Anna and J.J. for the girl that made Doug nervous. It was the look addicts got sometimes when they were in need of a fix. These two would not make rational thoughts about the girl; their judgment would be clouded by desire and a need to satisfy their own goals with her. Doug just wanted the money. More than that, though, Doug could see himself getting drawn into the slave, too. There was something about Elaine that sucked people in and once you had her you had to have her again and again.

Doug looked back and forth between Anna and J.J. There was no way this was going to end well. They would be plotting against each other, trying to play him against the other, and generally fighting each other the entire way. His instincts told him to get out before he got hit in the crossfire.

"I think I better cash out," Doug said. "I'll take ten thousand and be on my way."

"You can get much more when we sell her," Anna said, almost pleading. She wanted Doug here; he was better company than J.J. and far more professional.

"Maybe. But something tells me that this is going to go bad, really bad. I'll take a discount to get out now," Doug answered. The girl was trouble, big trouble, and Doug wanted to be as far away from her and as far away from Anna and J.J. as he could as fast as he could.

Anna was going to try to convince Doug to stay on, maybe more money for a few days more, but J.J. was already counting out hundreds from his stash.

"And one hundred," J.J. handed Doug a stack of bills. "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Anna sighed. Doug was a professional and J.J. seemed to be doing his best to irritate him. Doug took the bills and smiled, not rising to J.J.'s baiting. Without another word he left.

Doug walked to his car. He looked back at the camper. Something about all of this just did not sit right with him. There was some sexual frustration about not getting to fuck the girl, but his instincts told him to just walk away. Anna played her own game; she generally knew what she was doing. She might be evil, but she was rational. J.J. was another story. He was erratic, violent, emotional and completely un-trustworthy. Only a fool would stay partners for long with him, which made Doug wonder about Anna more.

Doug got in his car, started it up. Just at a hunch, he thought he might look up an old friend in Las Vegas. He looked up the address in his old address book and went off to see Hunter.

--

"Who gets her first?" J.J. asked with a wicked smile.

"Me," Anna replied curtly, as if there was no need for discussion. "You're going to make a mess of her. Me first, then you." There was a glint in her eye that J.J. found intriguing. He was game to see what Anna had planned for Elaine. He was going to get his time with Elaine, he might as well see what Anna could do with her.

"Fine," J.J. grabbed his keys. "I'll drive." He and Anna had already planned to sell Elaine to The Studio. J.J. did not tell Anna all the details of what would happen to Elaine, but he stressed that they were, by a pretty large margin, the highest bidder. J.J. did also not tell Anna that he lied about The Studio's bid. It was the highest, but not by that much. But by the time they got the slave to Canada, it would be too late to do anything about it.

Anna was glad to be rid of him for a while. J.J. started the RV up and they began rolling down the road. Anna peeked in and saw that Elaine was stirring. Anna wanted the slave fully aware of what was being done to her so she went to put on a pot of coffee. The German hummed to herself as she readied for the fun. Anna had long been into women, but her time in East Germany had soured her on making reality of her desires. Having her lover burned up in a car wreck and being forced to be a sex toy to Manfred to keep it quiet had driven her deep into the closet.

Then along came Elaine. Anna had been a housekeeper/slavekeeper before for other Association members. She had always enjoyed tormenting the slaves, paddling them at every chance and doing her best to dominate and humiliate them, but she had never really been tempted to use one. Elaine was different, the small blonde had enticed her like none before and Anna had given in. She had happily enjoyed the pretty slave then sold her to J.J. After she had stabbed and killed Manfred, she felt free of her past shame and fear about being with women. Now her only regret was not making better use of Elaine when she had the chance.

Well, Anna thought, today was a new day. She slung her bag with her toys over her shoulder and poured two cups of coffee.

Elaine awoke feeling fuzzy. She had been drugged, she was aware of that. What that meant was beyond her at the moment. She was somewhere new; this was not her room in Bill's compound. The last thing she remembered was the sharp pain of a needle sticking into her butt, now she was, somewhere.

Elaine rose to a sitting position. Her body ached, being gangbanged certainly made for a sore morning after. There was a metal chain that ran from her collar to a hook in the wall. The hook looked like it had been added at the last minute; it was obviously bolted onto the wall with no care to make it look nice. Elaine's hands were cuffed behind her and her ankles together. She was not going anywhere. It took her a second to realize that this was not the same collar she had been wearing at Bill's. That had been mesh, this was leather.

The room was small and dark. Light peeked out from under the corner of closed curtains and Elaine could start to make out her current prison. It was a small room, a bed and some shelves along the wall. It reminded her a bit of the houseboat Syd had taken her on, it was moving, but it felt like road and not water so she did not think it was a boat. Of course, in her slightly drugged state, she could be imagining it.

Who had her now? She had been stolen and passed from man to man already and realized that her fate was out of her hands for the moment. She tried to relax and save her strength, she was sure she was going to need it. What had she gotten into this time?

The door opened. Elaine was briefly blinded by the light and she could not make out who was coming in.

"Hello, slave," the voice was unmistakable.

"Hello, Anna," Elaine said with a hint of distaste in her voice. Anna had been her keeper when she first came to Roy's. The tall, blonde German had paddled Elaine every chance she got, finding everything Elaine did wrong and inventing mistakes if there were none to be found. Anna had sold Elaine to J.J. and that was the last Elaine had seen of her. Being back in Anna's possession did not bode well.

Anna turned on the light and set the coffee down on a shelf. Anna had still looked good, Elaine thought. She was still in shape, her body fit and firm. Every blonde hair was perfectly in place, up for the moment. Her face was not really pretty, but still pleasant in a stern, imposing Teutonic way.

"Silly little, slave," Anna taunted Elaine and sat down on the bed beside her. "What sort of trouble have you gotten yourself into this time?" Anna put her hand on Elaine's bare thigh; Elaine drew back, trying to get away from Anna's touch. Anna slapped Elaine's thigh, the crack of flesh on flesh loud in the small room.

"There will be none of that, slave," Anna said harshly. "You will do everything I tell you to do. Or I will make you. Understand?"

"Yes, Anna," Elaine said with resignation in her voice.

Anna gave Elaine a short slap across her face.

"What was that, slave?" Anna asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Elaine corrected herself, burning with shame.

"Much better," Anna cooed. Elaine did not resist this time when Anna began stroking her thighs. "You are a lovely little piece of ass," Anna said to the helpless woman. "A perfect slave."

"Mistress?" Elaine asked, trying not to respond to Anna's touch.

"Yes, slave?" Anna kissed Elaine's neck and softly bit her ear.

"What are you going to do to me?" Elaine asked, fighting the arousal already building in her.

Anna looked Elaine in the eyes. "You mean besides the obvious?" Anna had a glint of evil in her eyes as her hand found its way up to Elaine's small, firm breasts.

"Yes, Mistress," Elaine was already losing the battle with her body.

"We are going to sell you," Anna answered. She kissed Elaine on the mouth, softly, her tongue barely touching Elaine's lips.

"To whom, Mistress?" Elaine asked. "And who is 'we'?"

"No more questions," Anna said. She kissed Elaine again, this time slipping her tongue inside of Elaine's mouth. Elaine resisted, but opened herself up to the invading dominant woman. "Now, let's have some coffee and then you will please me."

"Yes, Mistress", Elaine replied. She was in no position to say no at the moment. Maybe she could escape later, but Anna had her well under control at the moment.

Anna reached behind Elaine and unhooked her wrist cuffs. She pulled Elaine's arms in front of her then reattached them. She also released the chain from the collar.

"I recall that you like your coffee with milk, slave," Anna said and poured Elaine a cup.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," Elaine took the cup. She briefly thought about throwing the hot liquid at Anna, but thought better of it. What would that accomplish? She would still be bound and Anna would punish her severely. It might be worth it, but Elaine thought better of the idea.

Elaine tried to enjoy the coffee, but whenever she caught Anna's eye, she saw the lust and sadism in the tall blonde's eyes. She tried to stifle a sob and keep the tears in, she did not want what was going to happen to happen, but she was powerless to stop it. Worse than that, she craved the abuse that was going to be heaped on her. She wanted to be forced to eat Anna's pussy; she just wished she could skip the inevitable paddling that was going to happen.

Finally, the beautiful slave finished her cup and handed it to Anna. Her captor placed both empty cups on the shelf then lightly slapped Elaine's sensitive breasts.

"Time to start, slave," Anna said.

Anna smiled as her hands explored Elaine's body. She traced the welts on Elaine's back and smiled thinking of what J.J. would do to her later. Anna had no sympathy or pity for Elaine, she firmly believed that the slave deserved whatever she got. The foolish woman had given herself to slavery, she had not even sold herself, but had given herself away. Anna knew that Elaine got nothing for signing her life away other than than the duty to be a slave. Elaine gave up her rights to her body for nothing and Anna was going to make the most of her folly.

Anna's touched every inch of Elaine's small body. She kissed and nibbled at Elaine's collared neck while she caressed the slave's curves. Elaine closed her eyes, trying to escape in her mind the rape at Anna's hands that was coming. But Anna's hands were nimble and strong and they activated Elaine's body.

"Stand up and bend over," Anna commanded.

Elaine stood awkwardly; it was not easy to keep her balance with her ankles bound and bent over, her bare ass and pussy pointed towards her captor. She put her hands on the bed to keep her balance and waited.

"What a lovely, lovely ass you have, slave," Anna cooed. "I have dearly missed paddling it." Anna rubbed Elaine's lower cheeks, kissing each one once. She grabbed her bag and, from its designated place in her organized bondage kit, pulled out a paddle.

Elaine readied herself for the familiar feeling of Anna smacking her ass. She was not happy; she thought that she was rid of Anna and these petty humiliations. She jumped as Anna hit her for the first time. Well, apparently she was wrong.

"I feel like I should be making up a reason for doing this," Anna smacked Elaine twice more quickly. She looked over at the bed Elaine had been tied up in. "You did not make your bed. How many do you think that is worth, slave?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Elaine pleaded, while not being for an instant.

"Lying? I know you are not sorry, Elaine. That merits more punishment, don't you think?"

Elaine knew she was already playing Anna's game. If she answered yes, Anna would punish her more and might add more for lying. If she answered no, she might be punished for disagreeing with her Mistress. It was a no win so Elaine tried to avoid answering with the tried and true slave answer.

"As my mistress wishes," Elaine said. What was the point? No matter what, Anna was going to do whatever she wanted, so why play the game?

Anna smacked Elaine again with the paddle.

"Yes or no, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," Elaine said with resignation. She was going to play the game because Anna was going to make her play. "I think that a slave lying to her mistress merits more punishment."

"And were you lying when you said that you were sorry for not making the bed?"

Elaine clenched. This was the moment when she was going to have to ask to be punished.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Lying is a very serious offense, don't you think, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How many paddles should your punishment be?"

"As many as my mistress wishes," Elaine said hopefully.

Anna paddled Elaine three or four times quickly.

"A number, slave. How many times should you be paddled for lying to me?"

"Twenty?"

Anna hit Elaine again.

"Try again."

"Fifty."

"Are you asking me or telling me?" Anna asked and smacked Elaine again. "And you forgot to call me 'Mistress'." She smacked Elaine five quick times for that omission.

"Asking, Mistress. Fifty?" Fifty was a lot and Elaine knew it, but if she continued playing this game, she knew she would end up getting a lot worse. This was her way into an early surrender.

Anna spanked Elaine once more and let her hand linger on Elaine's already reddened ass. "I think fifty will be sufficient. Let's get you ready." Paddling Elaine had been one of the highlights of Anna's time working for Roy. Whenever she had been in a bad mood, Anna could find (or make up) some infraction from the little slave and punish her.

Anna went to her bag. She quickly found and put on Elaine two thigh bands. She hooked Elaine's wrists to these. Elaine grimaced when she saw the next items from Anna's bag: a pair of nipple clamps, Elaine was really learning to hate nipple clamps. Anna screwed these on Elaine's sensitive nipples and gave them an extra half twist. Elaine winced and tried to adjust to the new pain. The German blonde kissed Elaine, demanding again her slave's surrender. Elaine gave it, but only tentatively.

Anna smiled as she went back to her bag. Elaine was puzzled when she brought out another clip. Where was this one going to go? Her ear? Anna looked at Elaine's crotch and Elaine realized she was going to put it on her clit.

"Please, mistress, not there," Elaine pleaded.

"Silence," Anna said and slapped Elaine's ass with her bare hand. "Looks I will have to gag you."

Elaine watched with trepidation as Anna moved in closer. The clamp was cold on Elaine's hot little clit, but she really gave a yelp when Anna closed it. The cold, quickly gone, didn't seem to be as bad as the pressure. Elaine panted as she tried to adjust to the pressure and pain coming from her most sensitive of places. She barely noticed what Anna was doing next until a sharp pain came from her nipples and clit at the same time. Anna had chained all three together.

"Let's try it out," Anna said and spanked Elaine's bottom. As she did, Elaine's breasts jiggled forward in perfect synchrony with Newtonian physics and pulled on the chain against the clamps on her nipples and clit, sending a wave of pain through her. With one hit, Anna managed her hurt Elaine's ass, clit and nipples. This was going to be a long fifty paddles.

Anna turned Elaine around and put a red ball gag in the slave's mouth. She slapped Elaine sharply in the face then pushed her face down onto the bed. With her feet on the floor, Elaine's ass was up and exposed to Anna while her small breasts were already pulling down on the clamps. Elaine tried to find some mental spot in which the pain could be minimized, but as she tried to find that spot, Anna gave her her first of fifty paddles. Elaine arched her back and yelped out against the gag as pain shot through her core.

She barely had a chance to register that all rational thought was going to be banished from her mind when Anna hit her again. Elaine was a blur of pain, but she was still aware that her pussy was soaking wet from the punishment she was receiving.

After the third blow, Elaine stopped counting. She was going to be done when Anna was done. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the haze of pain and arousal as Anna abused and hurt her perfect body. At some point, the combined pain of her being overwhelmed her, the one blow that Anna gave Elaine was just like all the rest, but it was the final painful jerk on her tender clit that pushed Elaine over the edge into orgasm. She moaned and screamed into the gag while Anna wailed away on her vulnerable flesh.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers