Stealing My Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Leo, is visiting his former pack. He'll be back next week," Mina said, a soft expression taking over her face. "He'll love you."

"How did you know he was the one?,"

"I knew my mate the moment I saw his eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul." Mina fell silent giving Jordan a moment to process.

"Every time I look in his green eyes, I just know he's mine," Jordan whispered. "But this all seems so fantastical. I keep thinking I'll wake up in some crappy motel and it will all have been a dream."

"Well, you're lucky. Some people don't find their mate for centuries," Eva stated. Jordan smiled and patted her friends hand.

"Okay, so are you sure you don't want to stay Alpha Female?,"

"Trust me, I can't wait to hand you the reigns so I can do what I do best," Eva said happily. Jordan raised a slender brow in question. "Kicking shifter ass!" she exclaimed all three women laughed. "Look I am just not meant to be Alpha. I took the position because it needed filling and I was the highest ranking female. I will help you with anything you need, but it is all yours."

"Just give me some time. Okay?"

----

"This is Xavier's room," Mina said some time later showing Jordan to the master suite. "He'll meet you here when he comes back from his run. Jessica put fresh towel with your bags in the bathroom." Mina gave Jordan a tight hug, "I'm so happy you're with us. Sleep well."

Jordan looked around the large sitting room. It was definitely a masculine room. Walls done in blue with cream accents and furniture in a deep brown. Everything was lush and rich. She couldn't help running her hand over the cool suede couch and the soft fabric of the pillows. A huge entertainment covered one wall. Flat screen TV, stereo, hundreds of DVDs and CDs neatly arrainged. It was a dream, she was sure.

Leaving the sitting room she entered an impressive bedroom, a huge bed in the same rich brown. She ran her hand over the cool silk sheets but it was the french doors that called to her. The glass doors allowed the moonlight to spill in, covering everything in a silvery light. She opened the doors and walked out onto the balcony. The slightly humid night air was scented with the perfume of the climbing roses that snaked around the building. Jordan leaned on the railing, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She could hear the howls of romping wolves in the forest beyond.

"Great view," Jordan jumped turning to find her mate only wearing a pair of low slung sweats. His warm, tanned skin was absolutely delicious. His muscles rippled and flexed as he stood their allowing her to take him in with her wide hazel eyes.

Jordan licked her lips trying to think of something to say but every time she tried she was distracted.

"Mina said you talked," Xavier said taking a step toward her.

"Umm . . . yea,"

"She said you were feeling better about the situation," he took another step.

"Uh huh,"

Xavier drew his mate into his arms and captured her lips in a seductive kiss. When he let her step back she had to take a deep breath to settle herself. Turning she looked out the window at the almost full moon that called to her like a siren. It was as though music was floating to her on the silvery beams of light. Jordan closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her arms stretched open allowing the moon to wash over her. Suddenly everything seemed to click into place. As though the moon had answered all her questions and relieved all her fears. She wanted to be with Xavier, part of the pack, no matter what it took. Slowly she began to sway to the music of moon. It called to her like nothing she'd felt before loosening her limbs and placing a serene smile on her face. It was though she was drunk on the moon.

Xavier hadn't thought it was possible but Jordan looked even more beautiful in the moonlight. She swayed seductively, a slow dance that called to him. He almost felt like he could hear the music in her head. When she looked over her shoulder at him with eyes darkened in desire and licked her full lips all the blood in his brain flooded south.

"You know, before tonight I never realized just how beautiful the moon is," she said her voice husky and full of seductive promises. "When you change me you have to promise me we'll make love under the moon."

Xavier was so distracted by the swirl of Jordan's dress raising to show more of her toned legs he didn't quite understand her words.

"Under the moon? Wait . . . when?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Yes," she said pulling him out of the dark and into a patch of moonlight with her.

"You'll let me change you?" he asked again in disbelief.

Her hazel eyes looked up at him filled with heat, desire, and a hint of mischief. "Only if you promise to make love to me under the moon."

Xavier couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had been preparing himself for this moment and now that it had arrived he was speechless. "Are you sure?" he asked and she just smiled. "Okay then, next full moon we'll do that. But tonight . . ."

Xavier watched as Jordan pushed the sleeves of her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of her sandals and lay back on the blue silk sheets, her hair spread out around her. Xavier didn't need anymore invitation. He climbed up on the bed until he was on all fours above her.

Jordan wrapped her arms around her mate pulling his large body down on hers. Their mouths melded together sending her into a blissful state of mind. Sliding her hand down his bare chest then lower to cup his very erect cock through his sweats she grinned. Xavier let out a strangled moan thrusting into her hand when she squeezed.

"Oh my . . . I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" Jordan asked letting him go.

Xavier would have laughed at her innocent expression if he hadn't been fighting the all encompassing feeling of despair at the loss of her touch. A few moments passed before Xavier could reply.

"No pain. More!" Jordan grinned at his barely coherent plea.

"Are you sure?" she teased. "I don't think you can take anymore. You're trembling baby, you might faint or . . ."

Xavier glared at his cheeky mate, "First of all I am much too manly to faint, let alone tremble and secondly," he continued becoming very serious, "I have been dreaming of your touch for eternity. And if I tremble it is only because I want you so badly."

Jordan had to catch her breath at the raw emotion in her mate's voice. She never imagined anyone could feel so strongly for her.

"But maybe you're right. It's my turn to touch you."

He traced a finger gently over the purple lace of her bra that covered her full firm breasts. His hand wandered down and over her belly, around her navel, and under the matching lace of her panties.

"More, Xavier. I need more," it was her turn to tremble and moan reaching out to grab him. Xavier gave a low growl and grabbed her wrists. He settled himself between her thighs, groaning when she wrapped her legs about his hips and rocked against him.

"Kitten, if you keep that up I won't last long," Jordan continued to writhe beneath him.

"Please baby," she mewled. Xavier tried to keep it together, tried to hold on, but his wolf grabbed hold of their aroused mate's scent and with his free hand he ripped the flimsy panties from his mate's body. Jordan gave a small surprised cry and and closed her eyes enjoying the warmth of her mates body.

Xavier kissed her jaw, nuzzling her smooth skin. He licked over her speeding pulse and down her collarbone. When he reached her breasts he couldn't help but stare at the perfection framed in lace. Releasing her wrists, he carefully but swiftly sliced through her bra.

As the firm globes of her breast came free of the material Xavier almost drooled.

"If you keep doing that I'll run out of underwear," Jordan laughed.

"That's fine with me, " Xavier grinned the glow of his wolf shining in his eyes, "but if you insist, I'll buy you a new set. Cupping her breasts Xavier sucked one nipple into his mouth reveling in the sound of Jordan's pleasure filled groan. Releasing the nipple he nip and kissed the soft flesh to a harn peak before switching to the other nipple. He couldn't get enough of his mate. Her scent, her taste was almost overwhelming and yet he simply wanted more.

Xavier's large calloused hands caressed her body and Jordan writhed in pleasure. The sensation of his tongue on her skin caused her pussy to clench and cream flow dampening the pants Xavier still wore. At that moment Jordan couldn't think of anything she hated more than those damn pants.

Raking her nails down his muscled back she plunged her hands into his pants pushing them down till all she felt was the ecstasy of his skin against hers. Xavier kicked them the rest of the way off. His mouth never leaving Jordan's warm breasts, even as he groaned his pleasure when her small warm hands closed around his thick, pulsing cock. She hesitantly stroked his hard, ridged shaft trying to learn his body.

Xavier gently pried her hands from his body barely able to stop his wolf from taking over.

"Did I hurt you," Jordan asked again eyes wide innocent alarm.

"No, no Kitten," Xavier said realizing how inexperienced his mate really was. "I just want you so much, I won't last if you keep that up."

"Then take me," she declared.

"I don't want to hurt you Sweet. My wolf and I have been waiting for so long. I want to love you slow. Take my time learning your body."

Jordan grinned wrapping her arms around his neck and plunging her fingers into his hair. Leaning up she whispered, "we have forever to learn each other. But I want you now baby. Take me now." Then, following her instincts, she bite his shoulder causing Xavier to roar his pleasure. Losing control of his wolf he sank his cock into her willing tight pussy in one thrust. He stilled when his mate let out a loud cry afraid he hurt her but when she arched her back and pressed her warm breasts to his chest he was relieved.

"Why'd you stop," she moaned dragging her nails down his back and clenching her inner muscles. His eye rolled back in his head as he begged his body not to betray him. The scalding hot walls of his mate's pussy surround him. When he pulled out her pussy clutched him, eager to pull him back in. "Please Xavier, please!"

Nuzzling her long neck he thrust into her with excruciating slowness. He nipped at her throat and grinned when she tried to thrust her hips up to meet his cocks. He wrapped his hands around her hips and held her still so he could slowly torture her with pleasure.

Though her eyes were half shut with desire her gaze was locked on the place where their bodies collided. She watched his thick cock disappear inside her body making her even wetter. Glancing up into his handsome face their eyes connected sending passion filled electricity down her spine and straight to her throbbing clit.

Reaching down Xavier spread their combined juices over her clit watching as the simply touch brought her closer and closer to falling off the edge. Xavier felt the tell tale flutter of Jordans pussy and groaned. Giving her what she kept begging for he sped up his thrusts keeping his eyes locked on his trembling mate. Jordan, ready for the impending orgasm began thrusting up to meet his.

Jordan let out a loud cry and exploded in ecstasy. Xavier quickly followed with a low rumbling growl. Xavier's wolf, sensing his guard was down, pushed forward. Just enough to make his fangs drop and influence him to lean forward and bite his delicious mate. Marking his mate on her right shoulder where it met her lovely slender neck.

Xavier fell to the bed beside his mate who still trembled and pulled her closer. Pushing her hair out of the way he kissed the mark totally content.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked.

Jordan gave a him a sleepy smile as she played her hands over his damp, tanned skin. "Not at all. The bite was unexpected but you can bite me anytime you want" she sighed happily.

"Yea, my wolf really wanted to mark you. It won't stay cuz it's not a full moon but don't worry," he grinned running his tongue over the bite, "I will do it again." Xavier promised, his cock hardening again as she began to kiss and nibble across his chest. "Keep that up and you'll get more than you bargained for."

"Give me a few more minutes and I'll accept that challenge."

*****