Stealing Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! You can't stop now! That was just too wonderful. Please . . . don't," she sobbed.

"We're not done for the night. We're going to go shower together and remove all that makeup. I think there's a pretty face under all that crap. Come on." He kissed and lapped her pussy as Janet climbed off. She licked and sucked Lisa's clit before helping her up. Lisa moaned, disappointed and annoyed. Lisa led them to the master bath and pointed out the cold cream she used to scrape off her makeup. As John adjusted the water, Janet applied and removed the first glob of cream. It had little effect. In fact it took four applications and some harsh scrubbing to remove all the thick makeup.

When Janet and Lisa joined him in the shower, he looked around them and asked where Lisa was! "I was right! There was a pretty face under all that crud. Keep the makeup minimal and you'll attract many more young men who want you and not your cash. Come." She took a long second to admire John's thick 10 inch weapon with its serpentine vein throbbing as his full cock bounced, FOR HER! She reached out and tenderly cupped his plum sized balls and weighed his massive, hard, velvety cock. She slowly stroked it and watched, fascinated, as his foreskin covered his purple bishop then rolled up behind his crown before stretching out thinly around his thick shaft. She wanted him deep inside her again, this time until he spilled his warm seed inside her.

He cupped her mons, slid a finger between her lips then pressed two inside her steamy depths as he pulled her to him and kissed her for the first time. Janet hugged Lisa from behind as John Frenched her. "See, I didn't want to do that until now." He bent and passionately kissed her again. All smiles and breathless, she slowly turned to face Janet. They locked eyes, hugged tits to tits, bush to bush and, in another first for Lisa, kissed warmly, tongue on tongue.

Barely aware of John's monster cock nestled in her ass crack, Lisa shifted so she could rub her clit on Janet's thigh. Janet did the same and both flexed their thighs to crush the other's clit. In seconds, both were breathing hard and shuddered in a shared climax. Lisa was suddenly aware of the hot water streaming over her, the light kisses applied to her spread cheeks and Janet sucking a dense nipple. She sighed in bliss. That signaled John to bend her over sharply. As Janet directed her to kiss and suck her clit, John gently entered her swollen pussy from behind. Every time he crushed her ass, she lurched against Janet's swollen clit and all three grunted as one. The lusty, out-of-body echoes amplified their bliss.

Barely regaining his wits, he asked, "Lisa, can you get pregnant?" When Lisa grunted NO, he began hammering into her in earnest. Water splashed violently against the clear glass shower door each time he crushed her cheeks. She happily nibbled on Janet's pearly clit as she fingered her pretty pussy and drank her intoxicating wine. Janet pinched Lisa's nipples HARD and groaned as her clit coruscated. John stepped up his crushing pounding, more intensely aware of his balls slapping her sex, his cock surging inside her and screaming for release until his soldiers roared and charged forth ramming against her cervix. He shouted wildly as he filled her tight twat and grunted several ropes of thick cream into her. The echo alone was deafening and yet tipped the women into another orgasm. They clung to each other as they trembled, John's cock still firm and held captive by the staunch snatch.

Lisa stood and began to turn to thank John with a wet kiss, but Janet stopped her. "I bet this is new to you too." She kissed Lisa on the mouth, shoulder, nipple, navel and clit before pushing her legs apart and spreading her labia. "Pay attention." She stretched her tongue under the filled pussy and caught the warm cream dripping out. Lisa felt her lap up her lips, swallow John's discharge then sweep her pussy clean with two fingers. She felt Janet suck John's cum out of her and swallow again. Instant disgust was overwhelmed with lustful curiosity, especially since Janet seemed to ENJOY eating John's cream. "Let's get out of here and find a bed!" Janet sucked John's cock clean and they turned off the water.

As they dried off, Lisa asked Janet, "You seemed so comfortable eating John's cum from me and him, even enjoy it. I wonder if I can ever do that." John's relaxed four inches surged to six at the thought and he assured her that she would enjoy it too, probably that day. Lisa smiled in shock and wondered . . . Janet grabbed John's cock and pulled him along to the bedroom.

Lisa jumped on the Queen bed and made 'snow angels' on the covers. John stared at her pussy as it closed tight then opened wide. As his cock surged again, he asked, "You don't seem like a virgin, yet are partially virginal. If it's been more than seven years since you had sex, you're a born-again virgin. I can't wait to teach you the things you've been missing. Janet, my capable and experienced partner, is obviously smitten with you and eager to help. We don't have to do it all at once, but let's start with you under Janet in 69. Now that you know what hot pussy tastes like and you seem to like it, I want to watch you lick her to orgasm and drink every drop of her tasty nectar." They took the position and the room was quickly filled with moans and slurping sounds. Lisa came first, but her release pushed Janet to cum and ooze directly in Lisa's hungry mouth. With no room to move, she swallowed every drop of Janet's issue.

John was slowly wanking as he watched. He stopped and squeezed hard to avoid cumming. "That was great, Lisa. Your broad smile says it all. After you catch your breath, I want you to do it again. This time, I'm fucking Janet while you eat her. When I'm done, I want to see you eat all my cum from her with her juices. You saw her eat you in the shower, it's your turn to enjoy a cream pie. OK?" Lisa paled and considered. If Janet can survive that nastiness, she could too. She nodded her head.

Janet's pussy was still damp and now more fragrant. Lisa decided she REALLY liked that aroma and flavor and was determined to like John's similar cream. As she began licking and sucking Janet, John slid his hard-again monster against her forehead and slowly approached the juncture of her mouth and Janet's plumped, wet pussy. The lusty view from below his shaft was wonderful. John's thick, heavy cock lifted then targeted the pink pussy that rested on her nose. She watched it slowly spread the thick labia, partially penetrate and exit with a helm full of delicious girl cum. It went back for more, deeper this time and the shaft was also covered in Janet's juices.

The next thrust went all the way and his balls rested on her eyes, which she found oddly comforting. Their warmth, their musky scent, their delicate vulnerability all made her feel trusted and desired. "Lick me, Lisa! I want to feel your tongue supporting my shaft as I slide into Janet. Yes, better! Use your tongue and your nose on her clit; your tongue won't reach her G-spot. Do you know how to find yours or hers?" When she grunted no, he continued, "We'll go over anatomy lessons when we are not in flagrante. I'm getting close. When I say DOIT, I want you to shove your finger deep into her pussy between your tongue and my cock and wiggle it slowly. If we get it right, she will spray you with her cum. Don't worry, it isn't pee and you can drink it. I want you to and wish I could share her squirts with you. We'll do that another time."

Except for louder grunts, John stopped speaking. He pummeled Janet harder and faster; T-baged Lisa more confidently and suddenly tensed his cheeks. "DOIT! NOW!" he loudly gasped. Startled, Lisa jostled her finger into the tight space along Janet's upper wall. John's jerking gave her the space she needed and she pushed in and wiggled her finger. John clenched and filled her pussy with fresh cum. Lisa felt the thick heat cover her finger. Janet's scream frightened Lisa and she nearly withdrew. When Janet began to shudder violently and abruptly showered Lisa with a monsoon of fragrant, slippery rain, she remembered John's warning.

With droplets already in her mouth, she opened wide and accepted the flood of spray just as Janet collapsed in a heap on her tender pussy. As she savored the tasty spray, she noticed a thicker, more savory undercurrent. As it coated her tongue, she realized THAT was John's cum. It was in her mouth and wasn't as disgusting as she feared. Though not fond of the thick sliminess, she rather enjoyed the flavor and believed she could learn to like the rest, as long as it came from him. "Well, my lady, seems like you found her G after all. That torrent of spray is the result and now you also know what a squirter is. Soon we'll learn if you are one too. I hope so. You see the result." Janet was still gasping for breath.

They all rested, cuddled and tenderly kissed all over. Janet stopped licking Lisa's pussy when the heart tattoo caught her attention again. "You ready to tell us the story behind this tat now, my lovely?"

"What a beautiful and flattering turn of phrase. It's a long story. Let's save it for another day. Anyone hungry? The table is set, but we'll have to share the meat. Hahaha, not this meat," she shook John's cock, "we are already sharing this masterpiece. No need to dress for dinner. Let's rinse off and eat - FOOD!"

And so they did, still naked. Lisa rinsed first so she could rush two more settings to the table, seared the prime rib and added a spring salad to the meal. John and Janet came to the table, holding hands and stealing kisses. Lisa ran to them and kissed each passionately on the mouth as she groped their naked groins. John asked about the triple candle and Lisa said it was bought just for the THREE of them. They all smiled at the white lie and divided the blood red, heart-shaped meat.

After their naked meal, they shared the Valentine's Day candy Lisa had then retired to bed. Lisa learned her anatomy by Braille and learned she was an occasional squirter too. They had no sleep until the wee hours.

That was how Lisa's Valentine's day tradition started last year. John and Janet moved in with Lisa and enjoyed all their free time together. This year, they plan to repeat everything, including a fake robbery so Lisa could expose herself to strangers again, and her favorite cops could collect their evidence. This time, there will be more prime rib!

===================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

==== 16 hr 1930 2/4/17 ==== 5495 words ====

2/4/17 seminal image: woman burglarized and searched in alley by perv

12