Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Master crouching in front of her, her half-naked body was now very obviously exposed to anyone that could pass by at any moment, but she couldn't give less of a fuck. In fact, there was a small part of her that would even feel proud if she got seen. The thrill of getting her pussy licked, and so fucking well, in public like that, got her off like she couldn't believe. Cumming all over Master's face was a matter of just a few minutes, all the while moaning as if she wanted to draw attention to them both.

When he got up, he attacked her: kissing, biting, sucking on her lips, her neck, her tits, her nipples, pinching and grabbing, scratching her back, rubbing his body on her. As he was twisting her nipples hard with his teeth, making her wince, she could hear him grunting and moaning "oh, fuck yeah". She smiled, flattered, and suddenly felt his hand behind her head, pulling her hair hard. She froze. "Are you ready for it, slut? Huh?" he growled, breathless, as he took her hand and wrapped it around his now exposed, rock hard cock. She was ecstatic. The feel of Master's big hard dick in her hand wiped her mind blank. She was sure she heard him say something, but she had just short-circuited; all that mattered in the world at that moment was that magnificent cock in her hand.

He slapped her across the face and woke her up from her trance. "I asked you a fucking question", he barked. "I am so sorry, Master, I got too excited" - she really was. "What. Is your mouth for. Whore?" "It's for worshipping my Master's big hard cock" she replied eagerly. "Get on your knees. Now". She did as she was told. As she took the thick, hard shaft in her hand again, her eyes dead level with it, she swooned, breathed him in for a bit, and her mouth watered. "May I taste it, Sir?" she asked, as if she couldn't believe it, "Please?". "Yes, you must", he said, impatiently.

She drew a big, long lick brom the base right up to the tip, and let out a big sigh. She held it steady and started circling the big, swollen pink head with her tongue, before she took it in her mouth and started sucking it lovingly, her left hand now softly cluching his balls. She moaned when she felt a slippery little drop of precum on her tongue, and swirled it around her mouth. "Mmm, your cock tastes amazing, Master", she looked up at him. He tightened his grip on her hair, "Then take it all, you cock-hungry whore". She took it deeper, and felt her blood rush through her veins. She kept taking more and more of his dick, moaning all the while, until every fucking inch was in her mouth, the tip pounding the back of her throat. He started thrusting with his hips, fucking his little whore's mouth, as she kept gagging and choking and moaning around it in pleasure. Master's breath got shorter and shorter, she kept sucking harder and harder, with tears in her eyes, and his grunts gave way to moans; she then knew that she would soon have what she craved most. She was running out of breath, but she couldn't bring herself to pause for breath now. She wanted – no, she NEEDED Master's cum down her throat; he groaned and gave her a hard, long thrust, then another, and he threw his head back as he kept his cock as deep in her mouth as he could for a couple of seconds. Swiftly, he pulled out, and started running his fingers up and down that thick shaft, hard and fast, holding the tip just an inch away from her face; her head spun as jet after jet of her Master's hot cum landed all over her sweaty face, ran down her chin and dripped on her tits.

She scooped it all up with her fingers and tasted it, then she licked her Master's cock clean like a dutiful little bitch. "Good girl. Well done" he told her softly, catching his breath. "Thank you, my Master" she said and smiled up to him.

***

She felt her body convulsing in the bathtub, as her finger tapped fast on her clit. Her legs shook violently and she felt her toe tug on the drain stopper, but she couldn't control her spasms, nor stop playing with her clit. Wave after wave after wave of pleasure shook her body and exploded in her head, and she kept wanting more, kept rubbing more, kept cumming more – it never seemed to stop. When she finally regained control of her body and her breath started to slow down a bit, most of the water had drained from the tub, and all she was left with were some white shiny lines of thin lather all over her stomach and tits; right where her Master's cum should have been on her limp, spent body.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Unusual read for the BDSM section, but I really liked it, and I LOVED the ending. Please do more female masturbation stories!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emily's Second Solo Holiday Pt. 01 Will Emily's Second Solo Holiday be as good as her first.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Masturbation Party Ch. 01 A widower finally finds his sexual posse.in Group Sex
Karen Takes a Dare Karen accepts Nancy's Dare.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I Never Should Have Taught Her I jumped to the wrong conclusion.in Romance
Victoria's Secret Jessica wants to fit in. Victoria wants to humiliate her.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories