Steam

Story Info
Lily gets more than she bargained for in the steam room.
2k words
4.39
51.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily paused by the mirror of the changing room to make sure everything was in place. Her white halter neck bikini was not revealing, by most standards, but it gave her a feeling of confidence. The spark of exhibitionist inside her knew exactly what would happen when it got wet, too. It was obviously designed for sunbathing and looking pretty, not going anywhere near water.

The familiar flash of apprehension shot through her; enough to make the hair on her arms stand on end and her breathing become shallow, but she turned her back on it. Shoulders back, chin up. Large breasts cradled in the bikini top giving a hint of bounce as her tattooed legs strode to the pool.

It was a quiet morning, just a few middle aged men swimming lengths, powerful strokes with a splashy tumble at each end; and a younger woman doing the inimitable breast stroke of someone who is not interested in getting their hair wet. Lily sat on the edge of the pool, the apprehension turning into a pleasant tingle as she dangled her legs in the water and slid in gracefully. She swam a languorous back stroke feeling the stretch of her arms and the arching of her back. The knowledge that her swimsuit would have gone see through by this point made the corner of her mouth twist into a smile, the tingling intensifying as she imagined the men looking at her and what they might have been thinking.

After Lily had swum a respectable amount of lengths she did what she had been dying to do. A sly glance around showed the woman still swimming but the men taking a break, and two of them facing towards her. She swam to the pool ladder, climbing out of the pool with water cascading over her soft curves. Her once modest looking bathing suit now utterly transparent; she turned towards the men and walked towards the steam room. They were looking at her, she knew. They always did. Lily knew she was the girl next door; not stunning by any means but with a quiet beauty that most seemed to believe was attainable. That tingle was growing with each step, a thrill shooting to her clitoris with each thought of the men appraising her curves, her dark nipples standing erect from the cool water, the dark line of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. It seemed almost a shame to enter the dim steam room and close the door behind her.

The room was lit by what Lily supposed passed for calming mood lighting. That is to say, it was almost dark. The steam billowed around her and sweat was already starting to bead on her smooth skin. It was always empty at this time of the morning and so she stretched out on one of the benches, one arm behind her head, the other hand laying on her stomach. She could not help but think of the men watching her, wondering if they had erections hidden beneath the water. She wondered if they were still thinking about her, thinking about what they wanted to do to her. She heaved a sigh, the tension getting too much. She slid her hand into the left cup of her bikini top, toying with her nipple; she rubbed her legs together and squeezed her thighs. Lily knew how wet she would be but she felt like she had time, time to draw this pleasant torture out. Oh if the men knew what was happening on the other side of that steam room door! Lily let her thoughts wander. Would they stand around her, stroking their hard cocks, watching her touch herself, watching her rub herself to orgasm? Would they join in, would she feel the bliss of many hands running over her body, plunging fingers inside her and mauling her like hungry animals? Too much to resist, Lily moved her attentions to her clitoris, which was begging for attention, slick with her juices. A soft moan escaped her lips as she rubbed, sliding her fingers deep inside her pussy, coating them with wetness before working them around her clit again.

"I wondered if you would follow your normal routine today. It seemed just my luck that you would deviate."

A rich, deep voice came from the far end of the steam room. Lily froze, her heart pounding.

"I won't hurt you. May I come closer?"

Lily opened her mouth, but no words came out. This had suddenly gone beyond what her exhibitionist streak knew, and pushed her past where she thought her boundary was. She licked her lips and willed the words to come out.

"You may come closer" She had hoped for the words to sound strong and confident. They came out like a timid schoolgirl.

"Thank you" Whoever this man was, moved closer and into sight. He was older, with silver hair and a silver beard. He looked strong. Lily was on a knife edge of sexual pleasure and fear. What was he going to do?

"I would like it if you sat up and faced me" the deep bass of his voice made Lily's stomach tighten. She immediately did as he asked, with finishing school posture, hands limp in her lap, gaze downcast.

"Thank you, miss. Please take your bikini top off and hand it to me."

Lily snapped her head up, fear in her eyes. This was not what she bargained for. She just wanted to be looked at, show her sexuality off, not be commanded. She could not deny the twist low in her stomach though.

"Please do not make me ask you twice."

Lily's hands were shaking. She undid the bow at her neck, holding the cups up while she undid the bow at her back. The stranger held his hand out expectantly. It's okay, she told herself. You've sunbathed topless before. It's okay. Lily handed her bikini to him, baring her soft breasts. Her hands returned to their position in her lap.

"Thank you. You certainly have beautiful breasts. Now, if you would like to stand and remove the rest of your swimming costume."

Lily could feel her eyes welling with tears. She stood and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her bikini bottoms and pushed them down over her hips. They dropped to the floor and again, he held his hand out. She bent to pick them up, handing them to him without meeting his gaze, head down like he was a headmaster with a cane. His laughter rumbled through the room.

"Not so brave are we now, little girl? I see you every day, I know what you do and why you do it. It's time to stop the tease and perhaps escalate your desires." He slipped his fingers under her chin and tilted her head up. "Now, sit and spread your legs."

Lily sat in front of him, legs parted, hands flat on the seat by her sides. Her heart was still pounding and she felt sure the tremor in her limbs was noticeable. He made a dissatisfied noise, dropping her bikini to the floor and pushing her knees apart so she was completely open and exposed to him.

"Now please, go back to what you were doing. The noises were so pleasant but the view just completes the experience."

Lily was frozen. She could not contemplate touching herself for this stranger, wherever her fantasies had taken her in the past. The tears that had been welling up spilled over.

"I...I can't...I'm sorry..." Her speech was faltering, her stutter coming out. The stranger kneeled in front of her.

"You can, and you will. Would you like some assistance, perhaps? Yes...I think you would."

The tears fell, turning into a steady stream. No. No. All Lily could think was that this wasn't the plan, she was always in control, not this. The stranger leaned forward and licked her left nipple, then her right; the taste of her sweat salty on his lips. She fought her body's response, but as he returned to her lick nipple and expertly sucked it into his warm mouth, tongue playing over it, she gasped. He laughed again, and her tears came to a halt. This did feel good, this strong looking stranger who had her utterly at his mercy. Whilst alternating between her nipples, sucking and biting, he grasped her ankles, lifting her feet onto the bench, spreading her pussy wider. Lily grew wetter and the thought of the image she must present; dishevelled, head thrown back, her sweet pussy spread for anyone to see. The stranger took her hands and pulled them into her lap, seeming to sense he had been enough of a catalyst for her to take over.

He pulled away from her, stretching her hard nipple until it slipped from his mouth. Lily groaned, and her fingers took over; one hand stretching her labia apart, the other diving into her pussy then rubbing slow circles around and over her clit. He stood back from her, close enough to see but not quite touching. He dropped his swimming shorts down to his ankles, his large erection standing proud in the steamy air. Lily stared at all 7 thick inches of it and wondered what it would feel like inside her. The stranger stared at her as he stroked his member, pre-cum glistening at the tip; Lily wished she had the courage to lean forward and lick it, to feel it's hardness sinking into her mouth and hitting the back of her throat. The circles on her clit became faster, rubbing the hard nub as she begged for orgasm, her mind flooded with images of being fucked by this stranger where anyone could walk in. She moaned in pleasure, watching his stroke get faster to mirror the circles her fingers were making.

He was silent. Intense. Watching her. Her other hand flew to her breast, desperately twisting her nipple, seeking the extra pleasure to push her over the edge - she needed this orgasm now. She needed to cum with this stranger's dark eyes on her, watching her every move. Her body slick with sweat, skin glistening. His hand rubbing fast over his hard cock, she felt the familiar tingle start and she knew it was coming. Her sighs grew louder as her orgasm exploded, bursting out from her wanton pussy like a wave over her body. Her back bowed and she could not keep watching him, her head thrown back and her mouth open panting from the force of it. Her chest heaved and she felt him lean over her, his hand next to her shoulder bracing himself. His breathing was heavy, even hotter on her skin than the steam in the air. He grunted as his body spasmed, shooting thick white ropes of semen across her stomach and breasts.

Lily's body bucked in an aftershock just at the sensation of his cum hitting her skin, at the violation of a stranger shooting his load on her naked body. He laughed, and after a few short moments where she was dying to touch him but did not dare to, he stood.

"Well, I hope that was pleasant for you. See what you are capable of when you push your comfort zone? Perhaps we will see each other again." He bent and pulled his shorts up, and passed her the bikini he had discarded on the floor.

"Thank you" the tremor in Lily's voice was back. She did not know if she was thanking him for the experience or simply the fact that he had given her the means to her modesty back. He looked down at her, the mouth of this handsome stranger twisting into half a smile as he looked at her, sitting there, his cum running down her body. He turned and left the room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Lily put her bikini on, hands still shaking from the force of her orgasm. She looked down at herself and smiled.

"I can't wait for the next chapter" she murmured, leaving the steam room with his semen still on her skin.