Steam

Story Info
A ski weekend getaway...and a hidden camera.
4.3k words
4.17
26.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I own a small hotel in the high north woods near a ski town. I'm not going to tell you which one, my clients demand their privacy. It's one of those things that they've come to expect. Somehow, the people who need to find me always do-not just the basic, gotta have a room on short notice crew with an SUV, two kids and a foresight deficit. I attract the right clients through word of mouth. I never need to know how they found me, just that they did find me.

That's what it was like last Friday, when the party girls rolled into town. I knew right off that my place was just what they were looking for, and they were in town to do more than ski. I liked their looks as they walked up to the front desk and the short blond asked about the "sauna special" that I run. The tall one with the foreign name, I think it was Anya, was right off of the pages of Vogue or some other high-end women's magazine. She looked around my place with that attitude that says "well, it's not the Ritz, but I suppose it will have to do".

She was well dressed, perfectly made up, her brown hair pulled back tight into one of those professional ponytails that touched the collar of the beige jacket she had on. I usually get a better look at the figures on girls like her, this time the long coat made it hard to tell, but the high necked sweater looked like it was filled out nicely. The blond, Sarah, could have been a cheerleader at the local high school, or better, a girl who headed up the social committee of her sorority. Sarah was about six inches shorter than Anya, and the snug sweater she wore made it very plain that her breasts were one of her proudest features. I love the snow for skiing, but I gotta tell you, there's nothing like a cold blast of our winter air to stiffen up a broad's nipples and make her stand out firm and proud. The kind of place I run, they expect me to look, so I gave her hips a good stare too, her whole body seemed like it was built for fun, and I knew that she was probably the one who had ferreted out the best place to stay for what she had in mind.

When clients ask about our unadvertised "sauna special", I never give them a hint that I know what they're really looking for. None of that nudge-nudge-wink-wink stuff. There's no point, we all know what they're here for, and why rub it in? Partly, it's because half the time, the OTHER person doesn't know what they're getting into, and my business it just to let the partner-in-the-know get on with the show.

I gave them their room key, and answered their questions about the best bar in town, and where they could go get a couple of drinks and go dancing. Sarah even asked me where the best place to meet guys would be. Personally, I think she was laying it on a bit thick, but who am I to judge? There's always a chance that I'm wrong and the customers are just there to get a good night's sleep before hitting the slopes. I didn't think I was wrong about these two though, especially when Sarah asked about the process to reserve the "Health Room".

Most ski town hotels have Jacuzzis and saunas as part of the room package. When I bought this place, I took a different approach. I had an entire room built from the ground up that my customers reserve by the hour. The center of the room is a big hot tub, and along the sides are a Steam Room, Dry Sauna, and a nice little water closet with river-rock lined shower. It's a little small, but with good mirrors and a few properly placed lighting fixtures, it feels like a large, very private personal Spa. I deliberately had it built a little removed from any of the guest rooms, for obvious reasons-I like repeat business and keeping the noise down inside the room helps the illusion of total privacy stay alive for my clients. Customers reserve the room by signing up with the front desk in one hour blocks, and they have to get the key from the front desk in order to get in, which insures that nobody gets walked in on, ever.

Anya was optimistic, reserving the room for 10 pm to midnight. From the way she and Sarah were whispering and giggling, it was clear that she expected to rope in some Ski-stud early in the evening and be back in time for the Late Show. I don't care when they use it, just be sure to reserve it in advance and put the cover back on the hot tub. I could tell, looking at Sarah, that two hours would be more than enough to get rid of the aches and pains of the singles dating scene.

I noticed that Anya paid, with American Express card; Platinum, no less. No, I was sure I wasn't wrong about what was going on. Later that night, when the two walked in to get the key, I was certain. Apparently the bar was dead and they decided to grab bottle of wine and head back to my hotel, then take a good soak and go to bed, hitting the slopes the next morning. They had already changed into sweatpants and sweatshirts for the trip over to the Spa room, but I did see that it was Anya who drove up, and that the Cadillac SUV she was driving wasn't a rental. It had a license plate frame from one of the more prestigious universities in our state, and I guessed the AMEX card wasn't the only thing she had that was platinum. When she made a comment about using part of the weekend to try to persuade Sarah of the benefits of going to college, I started to get real solid idea of what a good target she was, and made sure to run her AMEX credit report before giving her the card back.

The two girls walked over to the Spa room, and disappeared through the little portico that shields the door from the cold wind-I like my customers to have a couple of seconds to adjust as they dash from the warm spa back to their bedrooms.

I locked up the office because they were the last people of the night to have reserved the room, and then went into the back where the girls reappeared in the bank of monitors, brought out in living color courtesy of closed circuit cameras.

There are benefits to building a completely private, sound-proof room from the ground up....

When Sarah and Anya got into the Spa room, they immediately breathed in the dry scent of cedar, tinged lightly with the smell of the chlorine from the hot tub. The room was dim, but not dark, and the lighting made the place feel cozy rather than small. The hot tub took up the majority of the room, including two walls, but an aisle ran between the tub and the doors that led into the steam room and the Dry Sauna, and then curved around in an "L" that ended at the Shower room with its native river stone walls. The room was a good 80 degrees, with steam from the hot tub making a humid contrast to the smell of the cedar. A towel rack on the wall with big fluffy multicolored towels also had empty space for them to hang their clothes after they undressed.

"I'm going to take a quick shower" said Anya, "just to rinse off before I get in the tub. Do you want to go first?" Sarah shook her head, and replied that she wanted to sit in the steam room for awhile before getting into the hot tub. The girls had already had plenty to drink, but had brought the bottle of Chardonnay along to make the night more fun. Anya slipped into the bathroom, Sarah poured a glass of wine and opened the door to the steam room. Hot, thick clouds billowed out, almost embracing her and drawing her into the white tiled chamber. A low, wide tiled bench ran around the two sides of the room not taken up by the steam nozzles or the door. It was designed so two people could lie at right angles to each other, with either their heads or their feet next to each other. Sarah laid herself carefully down on the farthest ledge, feeling the warm tiles against the backs of her legs and the cheeks of her ass. She had wrapped herself in a towel, but let it fall open as she laid down. She had plenty of room on the ledge to lay flat on her back and keep the glass of wine that she poured right next to her. She raised her head to sip the wine, letting the rich liquid trickle down her throat before lying back down and luxuriating in the heat and the feel of the steam as it swirled around her.

A few minutes later, the door opened and she heard Anya's voice asking if she was still in there. Sarah sighed inwardly at her dense new friend-if she wasn't in the hot tub, and the light was still off in the sauna, then where else would she be? "I'm here, in the back...lay down with your head toward me." Anya's shape in the mist resolved to Anya herself, still wrapped in a deep green towel that she had secured by tucking it between her breasts. Anya laid herself down with a sigh of contentment, her own glass of wine within easy reach. "This is great" she murmured. "Too bad we didn't get any dates. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for coming up with me on such short notice".

Sarah turned to her side, so she could see her friend. Their heads were only a few inches apart. She reached out and squeezed Anya's arm, "No sweat, I like spur-of-the-moment adventures". She looked her friend over.

Anya's eyes were closed, her arms lying at her sides. Her dark hair was unbound, and droplets of water clung to the waves that spread out on the towel. Her neck was a graceful arc that led Sarah's eyes down to her breasts, which had dark nipples gone slack in the heat. Anya's flat stomach was the product of years of aerobics, her one concession to rebellion a silver navel piercing that set off her tan. Sarah's gaze continued down, noting that Anya had recently shaved her pubic hair to an inch wide strip, a look she approved of tremendously. Anya had told her that she liked looking exotic for her boyfriend, and the recent break-up hadn't changed her habits.

Anya's eyes opened, and caught Sarah's glance. "I don't know how that jerk dumped you" said Sarah, "you are really pretty". Anya blushed, and glanced embarrassedly down at her naked form. She replied "Not as pretty as you."

Sarah sat up, then stood carefully-the heat from the room made it easy to get dizzy, plus the wine. Both girls were starting to sweat, a sheen covering their skin. A trick of the light in the steam made it so they could see each other perfectly, but the door was hidden from view-it was as if they were lying in a deep cloud bank. Sarah moved to the controls, turning the heat up a bit more. When she turned go back to her ledge, she found Anya still looking at her, staring at her own completely shaved and smooth mons.

"Um...why do you shave everything off?" Anya must be drunk to ask that kind of question, she was usually reticent to ask personal questions.

"I like the way it feels, especially when it's like this." Sarah answered, meaning the steam and the heat.

Anya sat up, looking up and Sarah "What do you mean, how it feels? Can I touch you, just to see? Does it tickle?"

Sarah smiled, "Sure, give me your hand." She took Anya's hand, and slowly stroked the bare skin of her mons with Anya's fingers, first up, then down. The steam and her own sweat has made her slick, and the rasp of Anya's hand made her gasp slightly. Anya jerked her hand away "I'm sorry" she stammered, "I didn't mean..."

"Anya...it's ok, there's nobody here but us, I know you just wanted to feel." Anya nodded, but kept her eyes averted from Sarah's. Her hair now hung loose around her shoulders, as wet as if she had just washed it. A droplet of water slid slowly along her collar bone, then down her left breast, Sarah reached out to touch it, "See, there's nothing wrong with touching." She let the tip of her finger nail brush against Anya's nipple as she drew her own hand away. Now it was Anya's turn to gasp, and Sarah felt the nipple stiffen as the fingernail drew across it. "Nothing wrong at all." She knelt in front of her friend. "Anya, look at me, are you OK?" She brushed the hair back from her own eyes, and her own green eyes tried to meet at Anya's brown ones.

Anya nodded, but she still didn't meet Sarah's eyes. "Can I feel it again? It felt ...neat." She finally asked, but didn't raise her hand. Sarah turned her friend's face toward her by the chin, finally looking her in the eyes.

"Yes, if you want to." She stood up, and this time, Anya put her own hand out and slowly stroked the freshly shaved skin at the top of Sarah's slit. Sarah gasped slightly again, louder this time. Her arousal was becoming apparent, she felt her own nipples contracting and beginning to throb. She put her hand over Anya's, and slowly moved it away. She could feel a tremor in her buddy's hand as she knelt in front of her, in between Anya's open legs.

"Anya" said Sarah, "It's ok...let me show you how. Lie back." Anya, trembling, did as she was told. Sarah got onto the ledge with her, there was plenty of room. Lying next to her, the shorter girl took Anya's right hand in her left, and gently guided it onto her own flat stomach. She used Anya's hand to gently trace the curve of her thighs, parted them slightly, and then guided Anya's hand to explore the folds of her flesh. After a brief hesitation, Anya relaxed and let Sarah take control of their entwined fingers.

She was already slick, and the feel of Anya's fingers between her legs made her wetter. As she moved her hips gently against the combined pressure of their hands, she raised her eyes to the place where the wall met the ceiling. She had to look hard, but she did make out a slight red blink, so tiny she would have missed it if she hadn't been looking. Content with that clue that her plans would move along, she laid her head back and concentrated on the lesson she was teaching Anya.

Anya's hand under her own was at first shy and hesitant, even once her resistance had relaxed, but something in the gentle movement of Sarah's hips was encouraging her. She ran one finger along Sarah's swollen lips, then gently probed and found her clit. Sarah sighed and pressed her hand closer, encouraging her to continue. Sarah pressed harder, and felt her friends finger, sliding through the sweat and her slippery juices, slip into her tight tunnel, then immediately pull back; Anya thought she had gone to far. "Don't stop," whispered Sarah, "That feels wonderful."

"But I don't know what to do..." Anya's normally superior attitude had slipped. Sarah could hear the pressure of curiosity and desire, mixed with the booze, combining to drive Anya to do things she had never considered before. "Just do what feels right," Sarah encouraged her, pressing their hands back between her legs.

This time, Anya's fingers lingered on Sarah's clit, pinching it and feeling the swelling flesh gently with her finely manicured nails. She parted Sarah's lips with a finger, and Sarah pushed their intertwined hands harder along her slippery slit. Sarah moaned, and opened her legs more to Anya's probing, pushing her finger all the way inside. Anya's hand cupped her smooth, shaved mound, now two fingers inside the blond woman, who now held her wrist in a surprisingly strong grip. "More," she gasped, "More!"

Anya did something she always liked men to do to her-she took her middle finger out of her friends now dripping cunt, and slowly pressed it against the tense muscle of her ass. Slippery with Sarah's juices, her nail opened the way, and Anya's finger was soon buried in her friend's backside. Anya marveled over how she could feel the thin flesh that separated the two tunnels she was boring into her friend.

Sarah thrust against her, using her grip on Anya's wrist to control both the depth and speed of her double penetration. The pressure against her clit spread heat up through her breasts, which glistened with the sweat that had dampened her own hair, and her large nipples tightened, tingling in anticipation of the next movement.

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop" panted Sarah, her back arching as she ground Anya's hand harder against her. Anya felt her own hot juices spreading down her thighs, and the wine made her giggle at the sensation. With her left hand, she squeezed her breast in time to the rhythm of Sarah's hips, and tweaked her own nipple into arousal. "So this is why guys like to fuck me," she thought "It's great to fuck a woman. What a turn on it is to be inside her."

Sarah's face was flushed, and Anya felt her friend's fingers caress her own inside her wet passage, driving her fingers against the hot walls of her flesh. Her legs were trembling, and a new gush of wetness washed over Anya as Sarah's back arched uncontrollably. Anya ground the palm of her hand into Sarah's pussy as hard as she could, and it was trapped there by Sarah's own hand. Sarah's mouth opened wide in a soundless scream, and Anya felt her fingers clenched by the powerful contraction of the blond's creaming orgasm.

Sarah laid back, still holding Anya's fingers inside her, then slowly released her grip. Anya drew her fingers out, lingering to run her nails slowly along the tender flesh. Sarah twitched and shivered, then sighed as Anya's hand left her completely.

"Was that...ok?" asked Anya, suddenly shy again. The heat and the wine were making her light headed, and the enormity of what she had done, fucking a woman, was slowly growing in her mind.

"It was fine," whispered Sarah, with a secret smile, "let me show you how fine..." Before Anya could protest, Sarah raised up and straddled her, her knees on the ledge to either side of Anya's shapely waist. "It's your turn."

Anya was trapped, held down by the weight of her friend and so buzzed that she couldn't have protested as Sarah lowered herself down and gently kissed her. She hesitated for a moment, but felt her lips opening under the pressure of Sarah's tongue. Kissing a girl! Her Sorority sisters had had to kiss each other during pledge week, but it was not like this. Sarah tasted like wine and something sweet, something that made her relax into the kiss and put her hand behind the dark haired girl's head and pull her closer. Sarah ran her hands down the outside of Anya's face, down the sides of her waist, and parted her legs to get between them. She moved her kiss down to Anya's neck, gently licking away the beads of sweat that had pooled there.

Anya rested her head back on the soft towel, content to experience whatever it was that Sarah had in store for her. Sarah's mouth found her nipple, taking it between her teeth and teasing it. In response, Anya felt her cunt tingle, and her clit began to throb. Sarah traced the line of her tit with her tongue, gently lapping at the curve and then continuing down to Anya's stomach. Anya moaned when Sarah's tongue found her navel, the sensation of being licked and suckled there completely new. She put her hands on Sarah's head, caressing her wet hair, but still hesitant to ask for more.

Anya's legs were already trembling before Sarah's lips reached the V where her legs met, and when Sarah suddenly licked her labia from to bottom, she convulsed from the sensation, only subsiding when Sarah shifted her ministrations to gently nibbling the sides of her thighs, allowing her to relax again into the pleasure of the moment.

Sarah raised up and looked at her victim "Anya, look at me."

Anya slowly raised her head, and looked at the blond woman, the juices from her dripping sex glistened on Sarah's face. The sight made her even wetter, and she wanted Sarah to stop talking and keep kissing.

"I want to teach you so many things," said Sarah quietly, "but I want to know that you want them.' As she spoke, she ran her fingers along Anya's waist, sending shivers all the way down to her toes. "I need to know that you want what I have to give. If you want it, say it."

"I want it...oh God...don't stop now, I want it all..." Anya's voice trembled as Sarahs' fingers began massaging her clit. She gasped as Sarah pinched her clit almost painfully, "Louder, don't whisper" commanded Sarah, squeezing again.

"Oh God!" Anya raised her voice to nearly a shout as Sarah's fingers slipped inside her, "Don't stop, goddamn it, give me everything, fuck me, FUCK ME..oh god, please fuck me." Sarah smiled, and dipped her head down between her lovers tanned thighs, opening up her womanhood by pulling her labia apart. She licked Anya's clit, faster and faster as she heard her moaning. Anya's juices and the sweat of the steam room made her thighs glisten, and Sarah eagerly licked away the dampness of her dripping pussy.

12