Steam Room Extravaganza

Story Info
You have hot fun in the steam room.
3.2k words
3.95
46.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is turning up roses. You finished your project ahead of time, and with sufficient skill to get you an A, your school life has been going way up since you first displayed one of your paintings in the hall. Those same paintings are now selling for 50-70 dollars apiece. To top it all off, this long weekend there is going to be a giant party at your friends house, where you plan to celebrate all night long. If only you knew exactly how much celebrating you would be doing.

Your friend comes up to you in the halls and asks you rather directly, “Hey, I am running a bit low on guests. Do you think you could get me about 9 or 12 more people, mostly girls but some guys sure.” He accents the word girls with a big wink, and you know what he’s talking about. Of course the first person to come to mind is Seton, the girl who turns you on and then some. She is damn hot, but you think you would never have a chance with her. Regardless you know her well enough to invite her to the party.

You see her right after Physics; she is walking down the hall, even more beautiful then you remember. As she nears you, you take some to really examine her. Her body is short, perfect since you are a bit short, but very strong. Her hair is a dark chestnut and comes down to her shoulders and regardless of weather it always looks perfect. Her face is round, independent and very pretty. Her breasts are the things that always catch you eye though. They are huge; thrusting from her chest in a loud, yet controlled, shout for your attention. Before you could analyze her perfect body any further she is within four paces of you. As she sees you, she gives you a big smile and the normal greetings. You return the courtesies but then move out into the hall so you can talk to her more directly. You explain that the party is being held at your friend’s house and you officially invite her. She smiles at you and says she would love to come. As the bell rings for class she walks off, leaving you with a good feeling about tonight and one hell of a boner.

Right before the party, you are in your house getting ready. You throw on an undershirt, and your favorite hockey shirt. On the bottom you pull on a loose Speedo, the kind competitive swimmers wear. Your friend swims and he gave you this old one of his, saying that you would be glad you were wearing it. It fit snugly but not uncomfortably and you think that you don’t look half bad. You don’t know why you have it on, but knowing your friend you simply are glad you have it. You throw on your cargo pants and you’re out the door.

When you arrive at his house you can see its going to be a good evening, the music is belting out the sound system, the house is filled with food and to your very pleasant surprise, your friend got his steam room running. You remember the last time you were in his steam room; it was some good friends talking about girls. The room was somewhat small and had two levels, one slightly lower then the other. In the lower area there was a drain and a showerhead. On the opposite wall there was a tile bench and diagonal that bench, by the door, was another seat. The room got up to about 104° and filled with steam such that you couldn’t see the guy next to you.

You begin to socialize, dance a little bit, play some cards, shoot some pool, same thing you do every party. You are having a nice time when out of the corner of your eye you see that Seton has arrived. She is simply stunning, wearing a tight tank top with some jeans. In her right hand she carries a small bag. You are so transfixed with her that you completely miss you shot, thus ending the pool game. You put your cue up and look around the masses to find your friend. He is standing by a table, pouring chips into a bowl. You walk over to him and point out the new arrival. He is pleased to see her and squeezes past you to great her. As he is talking you notice that a slip of paper has appeared in your pocket. You unfold it and see your friend’s handwriting. The note reads:

“Hey, I have seen you ogling Seton during class, so I thought I would speed up the process a bit. If you walk into the storage room in the back and move the box marked “misc.” you’ll find a pleasant surprise. Do it when I give you a bag of chips”

You have always known your friend was a nit weird but it was his party and he knows you very well. You watch as he makes small talk with Seton, and as he points off towards the bathroom. Seton nods and leaves him to go get a drink. Your friend walks over to the table, grabs a bag of tortilla chips and casually ambles over to you. Without saying a word, he hands you the bag and walks away. Since you are not doing anything better, you put down the chips and walk over to the storage room, right by the bathroom and steam room.

You quietly open the door and slide into the dark room. You fumble for a switch but instead bang your shin on a coffee table. Swearing softly under your breath, you remember a little flashlight you have in your pocket. You pull it out and shine the beam around the boxes. You promptly locate the box and with a quiet grunt, you shift it onto the coffee table. Behind the box there is a brass fixture, round with a small cover. You flip the cover up to reveal a good size hole, on the other side light is coming in through glass mounted opposite the eye hole.

You are at first dazzled by the light but as you grow accustomed to it, you realize you can see right into the bathroom! Your heart immediately begins to race as you think of what your friend must do with this hole. Your thoughts are cut short, however, as the door opens. You catch your breath as you see Seton walk into the bathroom. You can feel the blood begin to rise in you cock. You push your eye closer to the hole trying to take it all in. Seton begins by locking the door, this accomplished she feels much more at ease, and she rotates her shoulder as if stretching them out. You notice that she brought the small bag into the bathroom with her. She places it down on the counter and you deduce that you must be right by the mirror since puts her head right next to the eyehole and examines her teeth. Once she has determined that her teeth are pristine she completely surprises you by beginning to undress!

She starts by removing her tank top, she pulls the right strap then the left strap over her arms and the she lifts the whole thing over her head. She is wearing a tan bra underneath. By know you have the mother of all erections, its straining against the fabric of the swim suit. She then unbuckles the jeans and pulls them off. Your dick grows a half-inch as you see that she is wearing a tight pink thong. She then reaches back and unclasps he bra, letting fall forward onto he arms. You can finally take it no longer, so you drop your pants and pull your throbbing cock out of the swimsuit. You begin to slowly stroke your dick, not wanting to come too soon. On the other side of the glass, Seton has now pulled off the pink thong to reveal a bald pussy except for a thing strip of hair heading down to the lips. You can barely believe what is going on. You have wanted this girl forever and now here she is, naked with a shaved pussy!

She then reaches into her bag and pulls out a bikini. It is blue, and very small. She pulls on the lower part first; making sure everything is in place. She then pulls on the top but as she does so the air conditioner in the furnace room next to you kicks on, sending cold air all around the house. Seton is standing below a vent and you watch, as her nipples grow hard, and large. She gasps as the reaction hits her. Your stroking has stopped as you simply watch her nipples grow. When they are as hard as they will go, Seton tries to pull on the top but it is too much of a pleasure for her. She puts down the top and begins to stroke her nipples, teasing them. She draws careful circles around the areola and the slowly flicks the tops of them with her fingers. Her left hand is wandering down to her crotch when a loud knocking on the door makes you both jump. Someone else needs to use the bathroom.

Seton yells that she will be right out and jams on the top, loosely tying it, and pulls on her jeans and tank top over them. Calming her self she opens the door and lets another girl in. You know the girl but she isn’t exactly hot, so you put your still hard dick back into the Speedo and then put your pants back on. You then lean towards the coffee table to put the box back when the door to the storage area creaks open. With a hard dick and nowhere to go, you shove you hands in your pockets and pretend to be looking for something in the boxes. The door opens all the way and light spill into the room, there silhouetted in the door is Seton. She walks in and immediately sees you. She looks confused but is quickly attracted to glint of the light on the brass fixture. She walks past you and puts her eye to the hole. Your stomach drops, “You’re in big shit now”, you keep telling yourself. Seton slowly turns around and looks at you.

“Were you looking through this hole a moment ago?”

“Yes.”

“Did you see me changing?”

“Yes.” What else could you say?

“Well, did you like what you saw?”

This statement blows you away. You were expecting screams, threats, maybe even physical blows, everything but that. You swallow hard.

“Yes, I liked it a lot, you see I was looking through this hole…” You remove your hands to demonstrate how you were positioned, this of course let go of your dick and it quickly tents out against your pants.

“I see you liked it a whole lot.”

You can’t say anything so you just kind of nod.

“Well, lets take care of that for you.”

She then reaches down and touches the tented area of your pants. She pauses.

“I have a better idea, do you have a swimsuit on?”

Again you nod.

“Then follow me.”

She smoothes your hard dick against the sides of your pants and then she leaves the room. You quickly put the box back over the fixture and silently thanks your friend for giving you his suit. You go out of the room and follow Seton to the door of the steam room. The music is still extraordinarily and almost all the people are dancing, leaving the two of you alone. Seton looks around and then reaches over and pulls off your hockey shirt then your undershirt. You in turn pull off her tank top and she unbuckles her jeans. The bikini can barely hold her in; her tits are straining against the fabric to get out. Your dick as well, is being constrained by the Speedo. Seton looks at you and then opens the door to the room, pulling you in with her.

The room is dim and you can barely see the walls, the steam is so thick. The two of you waste no time in getting at it, you immediately grab her in a passionate embrace and bring your mouths together. They lock and your tongue goes darting into her mouth, touching hers with sparks of pure energy.

The steam is beginning to accumulate on your bodies making them slick. You break your kiss and look right into her eyes. She looks right back and the two of you smile. She then reaches down and begins to edge the suit off your body. Your rock hard penis catches in the hem and then flings up when she finally pulls it off. She throws it into a corner. You are now standing naked with your erected penis firmly sandwiched between the two of you. You then move your arms behind her and then pull the loose knots apart and let the top fall to the ground. Her breasts, which you have longed to touch, are now within your grasp. You put your hand on one and gently squeeze. The sensation is everything you dreamed of. She moans softly.

Your right hand then sneaks down to the front of her bikini bottom, you slowly edge your fingers under the elastic strap and the rub them down into the strip of hair. She smiles at your exploration and gives you a hand by hooking her thumbs over the edge and pulling the bottom off. Your right hand grasps them and tosses them off to join the Speedo. With a gentle touch you flick one finger down across her pussy, leaving just enough of a sensation to make her moan. You move both your hands up to her breasts. You pinch her nipples gently in your fingers. They are wet to the touch due to the steam and very hard. You slowly rotate them around and move your head next to her. With a gentle blow you shoot cool air across her nipples, the contrast with the hot air outside makes her quiver with pleasure.

Finding her hands idle, she moves them both down to your dick. Her left hand grips your nuts firmly while the right rubs up and down your dick. This is a rather inconvenient thing to do standing up, so you take her and the both of you lay on the bench near the shower. A fresh blast of steam obscures your vision but your hands know what they are doing. You take both her breasts and squeeze them together. Seton put her head down and licks her own nipples then leans back and lets you do it. You drop your mouth down to her chest again, this time nibbling with the gentlest touch on her nipples. She beings to moan louder then before, her passion taking control. “This is going to be good”, you think to yourself.

Seton has stopped stroking your dick, so you move your legs up over her waist until you are straddling her body at her stomach. Your dick is straining to get some attention so you move up her body so she can get it into her mouth. She does so and begins to lick up and down the shaft; doing little twirls at the head. Now it’s your turn to moan, but you do it quietly. The room is pretty soundproof but not totally. She slowly begins to take more of your dick into her throat. You gasp as she takes all of your manhood down into her throat. She slowly pumps her head back and forth sending tingles down your spine. You can feel your nuts hardening for ejaculation; she feels them too and stops.

You slowly draw your cock out of her throat and she licks the last of the pre cum off the head. You are left not knowing what to do, but she fixes this by saying, “Sit tight, I’ll be right back.” It doesn’t take her long as she returns grasping a small device in her hand. You look puzzled but as she turns a small knob at the bottom and it begins to buzz, you know what it is. She moves back on the bench and spreads her legs wide, revealing her tight, shaved pussy. She lifts one finger and motions you towards her. You know what she wants but are hesitant. She sees your look and smiles, “Don’t worry, I took the pill and I have a diaphragm in.” You look at her in amazement and simply have to ask, “How did you know to bring all this stuff?”

“Someone with your interests in mind told me.”

She refused to say more, just beckons you with her finger. You happily comply, and move your cock right next to her pussy. She takes the toy and puts it to her clitoris. The device must be really powerful since she begins to quiver slightly under its power. Sensing now is the right time you do what you have dreamed about for years. With an impressive thrust you slam your cock way into her pussy. The warmth and tightness of it is amazing, you begin to beat back and forth into her. With dual pleasures she begins to gasp then she begins to almost scream with passions. The sounds of her throes echo throughout the room, you would tell her to be quiet, but frankly you don’t care.

Your two slicked bodies slide effortlessly against each other, the heat makes both of you sweat. The sounds reach a fevered pitch as she climaxes; you can feel the walls of her vagina press in against your dick. The juices she pushes out allow you to push even faster, feeling your excitement Seton responds by throwing aside the vibrator and using her hands to steady herself as she receives your thrusts. You go faster and faster as you begin to climax, with a final thrust you begin to cum violently. The sense of pleasure and well being overtakes you and your thrusts slow until you are simply lying on her stomach. You pull out and Seton wipes the last of your cum off and licks her finger appreciatively. As you lay on her stomach you notice something.

The music that used to be screaming is now silent. You are confused, so taking Seton by the hand you both move to the door. You push it open and drop your jaw with surprise. The entire party is gathered outside the door. They take one look at you, your dick only slightly softer and then at Seton, buck-naked with some cum dribbling down her leg, and they break into wild applause and cheering. You are honored and throw your hand with Seton’s up into the air. The applause grows louder and people begin to whistle. You look over the faces of the people, some screaming, others whistling, some green with envy. But as you look towards the back you see your friend reclining against a wall, clapping slowly, he looks at you and gives you a quiet knowing smile.