Steam Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head continued to move faster and faster. Her hand tightened around my shaft. Her fingers grasped my balls and pulled at them. Lovely, vicious tugs as I felt the tightness in my stomach increase. I growled once more and she sucked in. Then I exploded. I didn't know what to expect. I still don't know what happed. My vision went black and my body went slack. All that was left was a soft rustle, metallic, in my ears.

When I came to I found her mouth still on my cock. Her head was now moving up and down slowly, as it was before. I could feel her tightening and releasing me with parts of her throat. I was quite frankly amazed that I could still maintain any sort of facsimile of an erection, much less the entire thing. Her eyes were small and shiny, much like a cats. She continued to slide up and down me, now with ease. No more little noises. I felt her lips rake over me. It's hard to describe how fantastic it is to be given a post job by a woman who loves what she does.

When she pulled off me she said, in the same little girl voice "thank you mister. You taste great," before lick the tip of my cock like it was an ice cream cone. I could no longer tolerate this. I seized her by the back of her neck and pulled her up to my tier and kissed her. The jets started spewing steam into the room once more as I did. I couldn't even taste myself on her due to the moisture, the heat.

I'm not a savage man, but I attack her. I tried to pull the straps off her shoulders like a mad man. She pushed my hands away and gave me a saucy shake of her head to which I fliped her off my lap and spanked her once. The sensation of a wet ass being spanked is fantastic. It was enough to let me rise up and grab her hindquarters, on cheek per hand, as she leaned against the second tier.

I massaged them for a few second before sliding one hand around her stomach and the other beneath her material. She moaned and mentioned something about dinner, I don't recall anything other than that. The hand that held her stomach then pulled her upright so I could push my penis against her. Once I got her straightened up I move it to gently cup her breasts through the material.

My other hand slinked beneath the material, it was quite a pry, but I managed to get a my middle finger inside her as she began to undue her straps. Her vagina began to constrict around my finger immediately. I tried to reach up and inside her to those golden ridges that drive a woman wild, but it was difficult given the angle. She got the straps down to her waist so I could play with one naked breast. She then began to moan and sway, pressing her body against mine. "Stop for a second," she whispered and I obeyed, pulling my finger out.

She slid the suit down and made a "tah-da" noise and posture. She then spun around and sat down opening her legs. "I want you from behind" I growled.

"So we'll do it that way later tonight," she said saucily, "shut it and get in here." She grabbed my cock and pulled me in against her. Her legs locked behind my waste as she guided me to her entrance. Her pussy, really. Much as I respect the female body. That's what it was. A shiny, glimmering pussy, wet with vapor and juice. One that the head of my cock was resting against as she suddenly got a very serious look upon her face. Her hand released me and came up to stroke my bare head. We stared into one another I pushed into her slowly.

It was the hardest push of my life. She was quite tight. It hadn't occurred to me until just then that all the voices and glib conversation was bravado. That she was nervous as hell. I was too worked up to ask any questions about her. To see if she was alright. I just continued to push into her. I grunted as I did, as I felt her resistance. The wonderful wet, smooth heat that was our entire bodies magnified by that region of her body.

My hands found her hips and I tried to get a good grip on the floor with my toes. It had been too long since my last relationship. Too long since I'd been with a woman. Eyes locked on hers I pushed to the hilt, until my entire cock was enveloped by her. She tightened, as she did, before I began to draw out.

Hunched over, dripping wet, two strangers. Suddenly not so lonely or alone. I pushed into her quickly, and pulled back just as quick. I began a piston like rhythm. I pushed in and out of her with need. With lust. My eyes suddenly felt heavy. The last thing I saw were her own half open, foggy. Glassy.

She continued to constrict and release around me. She clearly did her Keggs and took them very seriously. As I pushed and pulled I had to count to 100 and down again just to keep from ending the experience too soon.

She started singing. Not words, not a song, but each thrust now brought a musical, airy tone from her. Little pieces of a melody. Each time my balls made a wet, slapping sound against her pussy she'd sing a little more for me. Each push made the note more throaty, more lusty. More from a part deep inside her.

Finally she came. Suddenly. A spring on juices as she moaned in a high tones. A squeal and a scream and a satisfied "mmmm" all at once. Feeling this I finally let myself go. I pushed in and out of her for the pleasure of it, not the duty. I sped up, pushing rapidly, dwarfing my previous pace. Hard, short thrusts over and over again until I grunted. Nothing magical. Nothing mystical. Just amazing. Just absolute pleasure.

We put on our respective suits and made out way out. Had to shower separately. So that's a shame.

But we got to shower together the next morning, so that was quite nice.

12