Steampunk Harlots Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any time you crave a taste, I am more than willing," Hannah whispered while breathing deep and putting her breasts in the woman's face, ever so slightly from touching.

"As classy as I am crude," the blonde replied, "That's what your friend said to me, and that you were every bit a manipulator with your body as she was."

Without preamble or introducing herself, the woman lifted Hannah backwards onto the table and re-engaged the kiss.

Hannah wrapped her legs around the woman and slid her hand under the jacket and around to her back to undo the corset dress she was wearing. Keeping her other hand running through her blonde curls to the back of her head to hold her kiss in place. Hannah felt her breasts being squeezed tightly as a pair of hands found their way under her shirt. Finally releasing the last clasp on the dress, Hannah yanked it down to reveal the smaller, but still more than a handful, breasts. Pushing the dress the rest of the way off with her feet, Hannah felt her top lifted entirely to push their breasts together. The kiss broke for a moment to get rid of Hannah's top before resuming again.

Mari, having done it before, quietly slipped around to remove Hannah's underwear so that when her new boss's hands decided to explore between Hannah's legs, they wouldn't have to wait to penetrate her flesh. Hannah shook slightly when she felt two fingers sliding into her and a very talented thumb locating her clit with flawless precision. Mari sat back down to enjoy the show while Hannah gasped for air as a third finger found it's way inside. She returned the favour herself soon enough, now that her hand was free after removing the dress.

The table creaked as they swayed back and forth on top of it. Quickly the blonde gasped and soon screamed in ecstasy as she was brought to a climax that triggered Hannah to a vigorous frenzy to make it last as long as she could. Mari counted thirty-seven by the time she collapsed on top of Hannah, panting like a dog, resting her head on her breasts.

When Liddy started to get up, Mari helped her back into her seat when she couldn't lift herself under her own power. She sat with her curls resting on her sweaty breasts and wearing only her yellow jacket. Hannah lay on the table, leaning up to look, but keeping her legs apart and her body exposed.

"Well, I don't know about you, but that was the best job interview I could imagine having," Hannah commented with a smile.

"It has been a long time since I've had an orgasm that lasted so long, and I've needed one for quite some time. Safe to say you have the job."

Hannah sat up chuckling, with her breasts bouncing as she did so. "I meant it, though. Anytime you want me."

"And I will. I expect all my girls to be available for my personal use." She stated as flatly as she could, still being out of breath, but also looking at Mari so she knew that included her.

Mari was taken aback by the required sexual servitude that she hadn't been told about in advance. "I..." she started.

"Oh, girl! A tease, I assure you. Your bodies are your own to do with as you please, and under no circumstances are you to ever feel forced to avail them to anyone. Only once money has changed hands is anything expected of you. So even I must pay for your services."

"Oh really?" Hannah asked, giving Mari time to relax. "How much did I just make?"

"Job interview doesn't count," she joked as she leant forward to put her hands on Hannah's thighs. "By the way, my name is Liddy and I don't believe I have finished my portion of the job interview yet."

As good as Hannah thought Liddy was with her hand, it didn't compare to the feeling of her tongue pushing inside her as Liddy forced Hannah's legs to remain wide apart. Reaching down, Hannah grabbed Liddy by her curls and held her in place as Liddy darted her tongue in and out and over her clit. Hannah arched her back on the table, letting go of Liddy with one hand and clawing at the air for something to grasp.

Mari held her hand to keep her stable as Hannah ground her hips into Liddy's face as if to, somehow, get her deeper inside her. Hannah ended up letting go and gripping the table with both of her hands. Mari sat in the chair Liddy had vacated, pulling off her own top before relieving Liddy of her jacket. This let Mari press her massive breasts onto the flawless back of the blonde beauty. Mari slid her hands around Liddy to her breasts, to tease and play with them while she pleasured her friend. Liddy could feel the hard steel of the rings piercing Maris' nipples pushing into her back. While Hannah could always last a long time, she was helpless against the movements of the tongue exploring her. Liddy had Hannah screaming for almost a full minute before she collapsed.

Liddy leant back, resting her head on Maris' belly who was in turn resting her breasts on her head. Hannah lay on the table panting quickly. Her chest rising and falling again and again as she slowly caught her breath. Soft white flesh glistening with sweat and reflecting the light.

"I was worried when Mari was the only one responding to my search for working girls. Now I feel much better about my chances of making this work," Liddy explained.

"So it's just the three of us?" Hannah asked between gasps, not bothering to sit up.

"So far as working girls, yes. I have two mechanics who are sexy enough to work, but not interested. I didn't want men on board, aside from clients, and they wanted a ship where they couldn't be cornered and coerced by the crew. I plan to sell myself as often as possible to keep this wreck afloat, but between managing things and keeping guests happy you two will be doing most of the work for now. If we can get a few new girls before setting out, or maybe at the next few stops, then things should get easier."

"How's the pay working then, if not all of us are seeing client's?" Mari asked.

Hannah finally sat up, eager to listen, looking about for her clothes before deciding they didn't matter enough to bother getting dressed.

"Well, I will be blunt and tell you that you won't be making a lot to start. As you noticed, this ship needs a lot of work and my funds are limited." Liddy held up a piece of paper. "This has all the numbers and details on it, and you can read it before you sign on, but the short version is that I take a cut out of every client."

"Sounds violent. I'm in." Hannah smirked.

"I mean," Liddy looked at her and smiled with an eye roll. "Everytime someone sees a client, a portion goes to me and another to the running of the ship. So food, fuel, drinks, repairs, and all that get paid for and I make my own wages. The rest goes to you."

"How big are those portions?" Mari inquired, as she gently pressed her breasts into the sides of Liddy's head.

"Depends on how much work the ship needs and how much you two drink. That being said, most of what you get paid will still be going to you. At least it will once things settle down. Since this wreck needs so much work, I am including renovations as maintenance. So each port I will do a bit of work on the ship. We still get paid, but not as much." Liddy actually looked worried after explaining all this. Fearing her only two girls would walk out. "I will keep track of how much you are losing because of this, and promise to pay you back once we are finished fixing the ship."

"Sounds like a raw deal for us and a risky move for you, given that the ship is barely presentable. Why do this at all?" Hannah asked bluntly.

"Because I am tired of being passed between nobles who tire of me and tossed to the soldiery when I'm no longer the type of girl popular in court anymore. It's time I put my talents to making a life for myself on my own terms. I know it is a lot to ask a stranger, but I need your help to make it happen."

"I ended up spending a week with some visiting house guards after one of the nobles had his fun with me at a party. So I can understand that. I'm in. Mari?"

"I've already told her I would if you did," Mari smirked.

Liddy sighed in relief. "Thank you. Now as for rules they are pretty simple. Regardless of if you see clients here or their place, you are to never let money change hands anywhere but on the ship. Legal reasons mostly, but if we get a bigger crew of girls, I want everything in the open. Now if you for some reason find yourself not getting laid enough and you do it on your own time, then you are free to do so. Just that any paid sex is paid on the ship. Any activities between girls on the ship are between consenting adults. Except for me. I want to be your friend, but also as your boss, to keep things professional so I will pay for your time. You get paid full wages with no cuts taken off. Gifts from clients are yours to keep but if they try to give you extra coin or bills while off the ship, you need to refuse. I don't want you arrested. If you can get them to buy you things instead, then go for it."

"I suppose that all makes sense. Seems silly to refuse the extra money, but last time I was arrested, I was sore for a month." Mari hadn't really enjoyed the experience, but happily satisfied city guards for a few days to avoid years of prison guards.

"All paid business should go through me, but if I'm busy, I don't want you skipping clients. You two have fooled around with nobles sure, but I lived with them and I know the world well enough to keep things safe for you and this ship. Try to avoid personal activities with the upper class and keep it professional. They are the clients who should be paying for your body, not getting them for free because you are bored. That's what the people in the class we were born into are for. Also, feel free to entice girls to work on the ship, but don't promise anything. Any hires are my call to make. Granted, I doubt all interviews will go the way things did today. In fact, I should have avoided that entirely. But that's done and over with. Lastly, the bar is free to drink from while in dock and when we can buy more, but I don't want to arrive somewhere and be cleaned out. Buy your own to drink while in the air until we are rolling in enough money that I don't have to worry about it."

"Damn. Hannah, will you be okay with that?" Mari asked with a grin, draping her arms over Liddy putting more pressure on Liddy's head with her breasts.

"I can deal with a lack of booze easy. Though depending on how long it takes us to get places, I am going to climb the walls for some action."

"Good." Liddy shook her head in as much a gesture of humour as it was to feel Maris' breasts. "You will need that energy to see as many clients as possible once we dock. Now I have some good news and bad news. Good news is your choice of cabin. The bad news is that I haven't gotten those damn doors open since I bought this thing, so I have no idea what is in any of them or what shape they are in. So tomorrow when the workers arrive, I will have them pry open the doors so you can clean them out and move in."

"I'm pretty sure I fuck people so I don't have to clean anything myself." Hannah laughed. "But I'm sure I will manage."

"Well, the more we do ourselves, the less we need to pay others to do it for us. Also, you will be fucking people to do things for you. Just a little less directly than before." Liddy smiled.

"Hannah and I both grew up pretty low in the city, so despite how comfortable we have gotten lately, we know how to get our hands dirty with actual work," Mari added laughing. "What room is yours?"

"This room for now, at least until I get the door busted open on the one at the back of the ship." Liddy pointed to the hallways leading to the rear of the ship. "Everything downstairs is yours to choose from. I'd like to have separate rooms for seeing clients on this deck. The view is better and your rooms stay/remain your own. But I unsealed those doors first, and they are such a mess that it would be best if you focused on the room you sleep in to be presentable. We can get the nicer rooms for work later."

"Will we be seeing any clients before we leave?" Hannah asked.

"No, we will be working on the ship until we have to leave and while we are in the air to wherever I decide to take us next. When we land is when we see our first clients."

"Fair enough. So how good a fuck did you get with Mari?"

"We were surrounded with sweaty workmen, so it was a purely professional meeting. In hushed tones, so they didn't get distracted," Liddy explained.

Hannah got up from the table to sit on one of the chairs. "Then fuck her now. I know you want to be professional, but she's the reason I'm here, and as our boss, you shouldn't show any favouritism. I may have done you good but she will still make you scream."

"I've been waiting for my turn. I'm game." Mari added, leaning down to speak softly in Liddy's' ear.

"You two are just determined to make me want you bad enough to pay you. Fine. Might as well take all I can get while it's still the interview," Liddy stated with a smile.

Hannah and Mari never actually fucked each other, but always enjoyed the sight of watching the other work. Frequently sharing a man, woman, or simply swapping partners, and of course kissing each other when called to do so. The rest of the time they acted more like sisters, uninterested in getting physical together.

Hannah leant back in her chair, softly massaging between her legs, while Mari lifted Liddy to her feet, holding her by her breasts. Liddy gasped in pain at the violent movement but was spun around to face Mari and thrown against the wall before she could say anything. Mari put her hand around Liddy's throat and kissed her, squeezing ever so gently. Mari kicked Liddy's leg to the side to expose her well-trimmed landing strip. Liddy had her hands on the arm choking her, trying to pull it off, before she succumbed to the desire to grab Mari by her massive breasts. She could never hope to hold them in her hands but tried so very hard to make sure she gave attention to every inch of them. Finally settling on yanking the piercings, forcing Mari to gasp in pain.

Keeping her hand on the throat, Mari pushed Liddy down so that her mouth could assuage the pain on her nipples. Liddy moved her talented tongue over them to heighten their sensitivity before she started to bite gently on her breasts. Mari tightened her grip around Liddy as the blonde bit her nipples and began to yank them with her teeth. Mari pulled Liddy off her, gasping for breath, and pinned her against the wall while she returned the favour. Liddy's smaller breasts suffered in pleasure as Mari bit harder, and yanked the tender nipples more roughly with her teeth, before returning to force her tongue into Liddy's mouth.

Hannah used one hand to abuse her own breasts, as she penetrated herself with three fingers with the other. She enjoyed the sight of Liddy being used.

Mari suddenly pulled Liddy away from the wall and forced her to bend over a chair. Spreading Liddy's legs with her feet, Mari plunged three fingers inside her and worked them in and out rapidly. Already as wet as she could be, Liddy still wasn't ready for the fourth finger and thumb. Liddy cried out in pain as Mari pushed her whole fist inside her. As tiny as Mari's hand was, it was still a lot for any woman to take, but Liddy was well practised and quickly began to moan deeply as each thrust of the fist made its exit and entry. Liddy couldn't contain herself for long and screamed while Hannah counted. Twenty-two seconds. She must be losing energy Hannah thought.

Deciding it was her turn, Mari pushed Liddy off the chair and onto the floor. Laying on her back, Liddy looked up just to see Mari kneeling over her, showing what a clean-shaven girl looked like. It was harder for Liddy to work her tongue with Mari grinding onto her face, but Mari got more pleasure from staring at the wide eyes belonging to the woman desperately trying to breathe. Liddy reached up to hold on to Mari by her much less abused breasts to even the score.

Hannah enjoyed the spectacle of Liddy flailing her legs trying to get enough purchase enough to flip Mari and failing.

Mari leant forward to relieve the pressure on Liddy and bounced her hips over her mouth. A moment hovering above, and the next brought to her waiting lips. One moment furiously working her tongue, and the next Liddy was desperately lifting her head to have more. Soon Mari let out a loud, stuttering moan as she climaxed leaning backwards, grabbing her own breasts with Liddy's help, as Liddy lapped like a dog at Maris' flowing juices.

Mari made Liddy wait, and continue to lick until she was done, before getting off her.

Hannah tossed Mari's shirt over to her and the three of them all started to redress.

"Well, I've never had a woman take me so violently. I had no idea I would enjoy it so much," Liddy commented as she walked over to her dress.

"Normally I'm on the receiving end of the rough stuff, but with a woman, I like to make her cry," Mari explained, running a finger along Liddys' cheek to her eye. Liddy had definitely been crying, as the tears continued to flow.

"Well, there are always clients who want that. Receive or give. Hannah, can you help?" Liddy asked as she turned to show her undone back.

Still yet to find her own top Hannah fastened up the dress and helped Liddy put the jacket back on. "This is a damn sight easier to do when I can see it."

Liddy and Mari laughed. Hannah separated her bra and top from the pile Liddy had yanked off. Refastened the red clasp on the otherwise black piece and pulled her top back over her head. The shirt was white but stretched over her breasts making it very tight and her bra very visible underneath. Mari almost never wore a bra and her simple tube top slid back on easily. She never did take her almost non-existent skirt off.

"So go pick your rooms while I get my papers back in order. Then go pack your things and I will see you ready to get working tomorrow," Liddy explained to the girls as she composed herself.

Mari and Hannah left Liddy to her work and started their new lives.

*****

Feedback and Comments are welcome.

12