Steampunk Harlots Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly startled, Inky felt a hand between her legs as Leira came up in front of her.

"All this cold water and you are fucking hot down there." Her fingers began to explore.

"I suggested this instead of fucking." Inky was trying to stay afloat and couldn't stop Leira from pushing inside her.

"I know, but let's face it. You want it as fucking badly as I do."

"Yes, but I can restrain myself. You need to learn to do the same."

"Fine." Leira withdrew her fingers from Inky and dove back under the water.

Preferring to get back to the shallows, Inky swam back to shore and was about to re-enter the lagoon when she spotted movement. She tensed and kept low in the water. It wasn't long before Leira came up beside her, quietly having seen her movement change from below. Two men scurried into the lagoon wearing dock-hands coveralls. One checked over the hill to see if they had been noticed before joining his friend in stripping down. Well-built muscled men dove into the water, laughing when they should have been in the middle of their shift.

"I won't tell you if you won't," Leira whispered to Inky.

"Well, there's discipline and patience. But you also need to learn when to seize upon opportunity."

The women stood up and walked over to the men in the lagoon, who were suddenly very surprised at the tanned beauty and the scale-covered mermaid walking towards them. They shared a look between themselves, as if they couldn't believe what was happening was real.

"Ladies," one muttered, while the other nodded for some reason.

"Well, it seems we aren't the only ones to find this spot," Inky commented. "A swim is a good way to spend a break in the day's labour. Don't you agree?"

It was hard for them to focus on her voice instead of her naked body, but they both nodded in agreement. Inky felt she could have recited the proper techniques for digging a trench and they would have nodded with enthusiasm.

"But it's not the only way to have fun in the water, is it?" Leira asked, as if she was genuinely unaware of what their answer might be.

Taking the hints, the men stood up and walked over. Both were already erect as the ladies moved in to embrace them. Inky didn't waste time and guided the man right inside her as they embraced. She kissed deeply, moving her hips hard against him as they sank deeper into the water. Her breasts in his grip at the surface of the water.

Leira turned around and bent over a large rock, presenting her backside to her partner, and felt him as he got down and licked her. He only spent a minute or two twisting two fingers inside her before getting up and pushing himself inside. It was an easy slide in, and he gripped her by the hips to hold her steady as he rammed repeatedly inside her.

****

Back at the hotel, Ving felt another burst of seed on her face. On her knees over the man inside her, surrounded by four men in front of her, all working themselves to cover Ving. She was certain they had all blown loads on her already, but they kept working at it mustering up even more. Her breasts were covered, and Easy worked tirelessly to clean her off with her tongue. The fairy leant Ving back to lick and clean her face and breasts while they waited for the next man to go. Easy was held up by the man behind her, pulling on her wings as he thrust inside her.

Foxy was riding a man on the table, holding bottles of wine, trying to refill the cups as men walked by to feel her up as she did so. The man below her held her by the hips and roughly moved her back and forth, but couldn't keep her from getting most of the wine in the cups. She giggled as she felt more of him bursting inside her for the third time. Someone was lifting her tail and suddenly she yelped, feeling him pushing into her ass. It was the first time she ever had a man going in there and not another woman's finger, but it felt really good for her. She was always told she would need more practice but it slid in without much difficulty. Only inside her a few moments before bursting he didn't stop his thrusts.

The noble lady was totally naked with her dress on the floor, covered in everything that dripped out of her as she was held between two men. Her legs in the air as one held her hips while he filled her up between them. The other holding her by her ribs while he worked down her throat. The two figures watching from above sat in silence as they watched in disbelief.

****

Leira was in much the same situation, only under the water. Inky was over her, kissing one, while the other ate furiously between her legs. Inky wondered how long she would last below the water, but trusted that it would probably not be an issue for the mermaid. Her kissing partner pulled out of Leira, moaning, knowing he was going to go and trying to get it in her face. Inky pushed him down so he was shallow enough for her to put her breasts around him in time. She was a bit late and got a faceful, before finally getting him between her tanned tits and letting him cover them with white droplets.

Leira was a bit upset that he had pulled out and quickly replaced him with Inky's original partner, and started working her hips over him in the mud on the edge of the lagoon. Inky cleaned off her face and then laid on top of the man she had finished after they moved to the sand. Leira was rolled onto her back as the muddy man got on top and rammed her deeper into the mud than he had been. It was dirty, but Leira moaned in excitement with her arms around his as he braced himself up. Water and mud splashed until finally, he yelled in triumph at pumping her full of his load. She felt his seed flowing into her body, and she almost cried in relief at finally getting what she wanted.

****

Liddy couldn't believe the furious pace of the men she and her girls were entertaining. Skin red and sweaty, they kept going with load after load. She had taken over a dozen herself in or on her, and there was no sign of them stopping. Mari was riding a man slowly, almost exhausted at the effort of such continuous effort, but then he would take her by the hips and move them for her. Empty wine bottles clanked on the floor, having exhausted the supply provided, and they were knocked about during the activities. Astra was even against a wall having lost her uniform and choosing not to tell the guest she wasn't there for that. She seemed to be loving it all the same.

An odd noise under Liddy made her turn around to look at the man who she had been riding. He was snoring. Finally, after two hours of near constant sex and climax, he was asleep. Liddy got off him and felt everything he had pumped into her pour out. Astra was getting slammed against the wall, when he finally blew his load and almost collapsed. Had she not been holding onto him he would have just fallen over. Over the next few minutes, she watched others start to pass out after one final climax. Something just seemed wrong about all of it. There was no way men could have been expected to function like that naturally. Her own girls seemed to fall asleep on their own, finally able to relax. She walked by Hannah who smiled at her before finally putting her head down on a pillow that had joined her on the floor. The noble Lady could have been anywhere in the mess of bodies.

Liddy finally found Emma clutching her tiny abused pussy as it ached from the pain of entertaining so many of the guests so many times. They were all sore but Emma would have had it worse being the smallest. She didn't complain as Liddy got between her legs and slowly massaged it with her tongue, helping her relax and drift off to sleep and rest her tired little body. Liddy kept licking in the slow rhythm of the elf's breaths until she fell asleep between her legs.

****

Back in the lagoon, Leira and Inky were startled from their sunbathing with the dock workers when another man crested the ridge and started shouting.

"You lazy bastards! What makes you think you can just..." He froze when he saw the women. "Oh. I... Fine. Just this once. Now get your shit on and get back to work."

The girls giggled warmly as the men redressed and kissed them goodbye. They ran off to follow their surprisingly understanding supervisor. Leira went off for one last quick swim while Inky continued to tan her other side.

****

At the hotel, Liddy wasn't sure how long she had been asleep when Astra shook her awake. Astra had retrieved her clothing from wherever it ended up and helped her into it as the doors opened. The client who had hired her as well as a number of city guards who flanked him.

"What happened here?!" He shouted. "Catherine! Where are you?"

Her head popped up from behind a couch. "Right here, Father." Her voice groggy.

"Who did this to you?!" He shouted, running over to her. "Who violated you and these other poor women?"

"I... I'm not really sure. I think most of them." She responded far more calmly than Liddy would have expected, but she herself was quite out of it.

"Nobody can take the virtue of my daughter and get away with it!" he declared loudly, before speaking again as almost an afterthought. "Oh... and the rest of these poor girls. Such a crime."

"What crime?" Liddy asked.

He seemed surprised. "Well, they violated you. Your girls. That one there still has someone on top of her!"

Liddy looked at Ving, who was just waking up. "We did what we were hired to do."

"What?!" He seemed confused that Liddy was debating him at all. "No. You are serving girls. Not..."

"Harlots?" Liddy found the word for him.

"Yes!"

"Did you not look at the bill I gave you? One doesn't pay that much for serving girls. Also, it should interest you to know that my ship is actually called 'The Lucky Harlot'. Because we are in fact harlots who get paid a lot of money for sex."

His mouth opened and closed like a fish a few times. "But my daughter wasn't. A pure virgin who has been sullied by someone here, and I will have that man make good on his acts."

"I've watched her," Mari spoke up, raising her hand to catch attention while she remained laying on the floor. "A virgin doesn't move like she did."

"How dare you!" He made a move towards Mari when Astra drew her pistol on him, causing him to freeze before looking back at the city guards with him.

Their own weapons were being held down by an older man in casual clothing, his only suit having been confiscated by Liddy on the ship, sniggering at the situation.

"Lord Bell. Perhaps you should ask your daughter who took her virginity."

"Yes. Catherine. Who was the first?"

"Well..." She started as she slipped herself back into her dress. "That was Henry Gronk."

"That's the name of your bodyguard when you were only..." he clued in.

"Yes. Then the several others you assigned me after him." Easy was behind her now, helping her lace up the back of her dress. "Then the gardener, the stable boys, mothers adopted brother, your barber, all your advisors -- except Philip and Greery, and it's hard to tell with their helmets, but at least two of the guards with you for sure. Plus a lot of the boys at school or I spent time with growing up."

The man clutched his chest in pain as he suddenly doubled over. Liddy had seen enough heart attacks to know one when she saw it. She turned around but Emma was already awake and dressed, rushing over to his side. A few moments with her hands on his chest, and he had settled down and began breathing normally.

"Stay with him, Emma. He might need your help when I show him his new bill."

"That might not go the way you plan." The investigator came over to Liddy.

"That bank note he gave me is worthless, isn't it?"

"Afraid so. He's been forging a number of them lately. Let's get everyone awake and dressed. The gentlemen here have a right to hear what they have been made a part of."

His suggestion had merit, so Liddy and the girls helped their guests get dressed and seated on the cleanest furniture. After fetching water for all of them, the investigator started to speak.

"Aside from my 'other' cases," referring to his deal with the assassin. "I investigate any unusual crimes or incidents that I hear about. One such case was when a few workers in a warehouse drank a bottle of wine from a crate that, as it turned out, was to be delivered here at the request of Lord Bell. Hard working men snagging a bottle of this or that happens and normally goes unnoticed. Yet this time, there was something different.

Liddy decided she liked the man's flair for the dramatic as he continued. "It was tainted with a very particular substance that causes men to become enormously erect and trigger a manic sex drive. So these poor men suddenly found themselves desperate for a release they couldn't achieve. Two of them masturbated so furiously that they... well, let's just say they tore something and bled out. The third was found sodomising their bodies before dying of a heart attack as they tried to hang him for the newly formed crime of necro-sodomy."

"Now," he said, trying to move from the uncomfortable topic. "Even if Lord Bell was not responsible for tainting the wine himself, this should have prevented him from serving it. Yet that is not the case, and I believe it was because the poisoning was intentional. You see, he is without any funds of any kind. Keeping this a secret with forged bank notes, his plan seems to have been wedding his daughter to someone of wealth. Since most have their weddings arranged if they are first- or second-born, he invited those unmarried to the party and sent his daughter in his stead. Hoping that the wine would result in her being violated and the perpetrator forced to marry her."

"The other edge of the plan was that a great number of you men here would have been disgraced by either violating the girls or sodomising each other. Assuming you didn't die from the whole experience. So enough of a power vacuum would exist in the city for her father, capitalising on the guilt and sympathies of your families, would move back into a position of power." He paused for breath.

"What you, Lord Bell, didn't plan on, largely because you didn't pay any attention to the details of your plan, was the total willingness of the women you hired to satisfy the men here, repeatedly- until the effects of the toxins ran their course and simply caused exhaustive collapse and minor dehydration. When the women are so willing..." he kicked a bottle of cooking oil. "...and sufficient lubrication is found, there is little risk of any tearing and blood loss. As a result, nobody died or had any need to resort to sodomy."

Conna coughed loudly and obviously with a mildly grumpy look on her face.

"Oh, well, I mean illegal sodomy. With men. Hmmm..." He paused, considering, while he blushed.

"What of the effects on women? I know we all must have drunk a little," Foxy asked.

"From what I have been reading on the topic, it seems to react with testosterone. Women having significantly less than men, coupled with the fact that you lack a penis, it simply wouldn't have done more than make you somewhat more amorous and perhaps less inhibited." He paused again. "Though, in this case, that might be more difficult to know for sure. Regardless, you were never in danger of the wine. Only the men, but that wasn't an issue for you either."

"You can't prove anything!" Lord Bell shouted, slowly standing up. "That is all speculation! You can't prove these women weren't violated or that I..."

Liddy cut him off. "I must point out to you that my own armed guards were posted at the door. Had there been any violation, they would have made sure your entrance into this room was atop a pile of corpses."

"Also," the investigator added. "There is a great deal of paperwork bearing your seal and signature that links you to the wine. Also, added to that, the chemist you paid with the forged bank note will testify to your interest in a particular substance."

"Don't speak to me like that! You common scum have no right to judge me."

"Good point," the investigator agreed. "Guards. Arrest this man so he can be judged by people of status."

Lord Bell yelled furiously as he was hauled away by the burly armed men, who took more than a few glances at the girls as they did so. Lady Bell followed him quickly after.

"Sorry, you got caught up in this," the investigator consoled Liddy.

"Sorry we threw you off the ship naked."

He laughed. "Not the first time. Though I would like my suit back."

"After this, I feel I owe you a new suit. Even though I realise I'm not getting paid for all this trouble."

"You saved us all a great deal of trouble." One of the men spoke up, after turning away from a huddle of them. "It would be remiss of us not to compensate you for not only saving our lives and reputations, but also for the quite pleasing memories and experience."

"I think that would be wonderful." Liddy was surprised. "I think after this we all need some rest, but if you come to my ship after you have done, so we can settle the details."

"Of course. Make the bill out to whatever you would have charged him." He nodded towards the door Lord Bell was hauled through. "That way we can add it to his debt when we seize whatever might be left of his assets."

"Fair enough. Thank you again." Liddy curtsied before turning to her girls. "Let's get our things and get back to the ship. No work tonight. Just rest." Then she turned to the investigator, offering her hand. "Liddy."

"Calhan. A pleasure, Captain."

****

After a long trek from the beach, Inky and Leira got back to the ship and sat down in the lounge. They knew Liddy and the others should be back soon enough, and didn't want to be off the ship when they arrived.

"How do you think they are doing? Fucking lots?" Leira asked.

"Maybe. Assuming any of those noble flakes can get it up in the first place," Inky replied critically.

12