Steampunk Harlots Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man pulling her paused in surprise before laughing and continuing his efforts.

"She's alive," he called out with a smile to someone she couldn't see.

"Good, get... wait, 'she'?" The other voice sounded surprised. "Nevermind. Wait for my call, then rush back to the trench."

Hannah was pulled free, but found standing difficult with wobbly legs and her rescuer shoving her head down. Suddenly a torrent of gunshots sounded, and she was pulled forward on the arm of the man as he dashed towards the gunfire. Her vision cleared as she wiped her eyes in time to see the jump down into the trench, but her legs didn't do much to soften the landing. She laid awkwardly in the arms of the man who should have been catching his breath but was still and unmoving. Pulling away, she saw the top half of his head missing. She was pulled around to look at someone else.

"Well, this was unexpected," said a man with a sergeant's pips on his collar but a corporal's chevrons on his sleeves.

"You have no idea," Hannah replied, sitting up on the firestep. "I thought I was dead."

"So did we. We saw your ship under the zeppelin when it got hit. Saw you fall, too. Just a speck in the sky but could tell it was a person. Then one of our planes got under you and looked like things were going to be okay before it just fell apart. Don't think you got shot, but it could have been that. You rolled into our section of the line and we ran out to grab you."

"How many did it cost you?" Hannah asked dourly, wondering and knowing it was at least two.

"Four and two wounded." he replied casually, checking out his comrade beside her.

"I'm sorry."

He shrugged. "Happens all the time. If not like this, then some other way. Nobody will hold it against you."

Hannah was about to reply when a lucky shot knocked one of the other men off the firestep where he had been firing at the enemy. The sergeant regarded him for a moment before looking back at her.

"Let's get you under some cover." he said matter of factly, taking her by the arm and sharing the effort with another soldier under her other arm.

After a few twists and turns through the trenches, Hannah was slowly getting her legs back, and took the last few steps between heavy canvas jackets hanging in the doorway. Inside was a surprisingly clean and well-kept office and bunk, filled with the tools and comforts of an officer.

"The leftenant's quarters, miss."

"Where is the Leftenant?" Hannah asked, curiously looking around the room.

The sergeant looked around himself, checking some specific spots before pointing behind the dresser. Hannah moved to see a man curled up into a ball, shivering while bobbing his head back and forth.

"Thrown a few meters into the air by a shell explosion. Landed without a scratch, but has been like that ever since. Gets up and moves sometimes but that's it. We try to get him to eat and such when we can. Friendly guy before. Came in trying to make friends with us by handing out food and booze. Not that sort of thing buys loyalty, but at least he made an effort. Our original died a few days before and this was his first command. I've been running things since, but seeing as we can't report him dead or send him back, we're stuck."

"Who are you fighting anyway?" she asked, crouching down in front of the shell-shocked officer.

"Salt City Regulars. We're between them and the mines, and they dug in right under the edge of our artillery. So where are you from?"

"Crater Peak."

"Oh well, that's a distance. Sorry that you got drawn into this muck."

"Don't be. Not your fault, and I'll be damned if I don't make those four lives worth it." Hannah took the cap off the officer, and after wiping off some mud she put it on herself. "I'm relieving you of command, sir."

The officer stopped moving and looked at her. She could see the relief in his eyes before he went back to stare blankly. Hannah stood up and turned about in a parade ground step.

"My name is Hannah, Leftenant from the Crater Peak Militia. I am assuming command of this company. Any issues?"

The wide-eyed sergeant glanced at the man next to him, who offered a slight shrug before turning back to her.

"That's not quite normal," he said, trying to conceal his relief at the fact someone else wanted the responsibility of the mess they were in. "But since you want the job and we have no hostilities with your city, I would be okay with that. I just hope you know what you are doing. And you actually are an officer."

"I'll let that insult slide this time, Sergeant." Hannah cocked an eyebrow. "I need a proper uniform."

"Oh, good," he said with a relieved sigh. "An officer from the ranks. Was worried you were a proper officer for a bit there."

Hannah flashed a smile before rummaging through the dresser. Inside she found all the spare clothing she would need. Setting her cap down, she yanked off her muddy dress and tossed it aside. It wouldn't ever be salvageable, even at a proper laundry, anyways. As she pulled out clothing naked, the two men at the door tried to glance at each other, wondering if they should have left, but neither wanted to avert their gaze long enough to find out. She hadn't worn underwear in the first place since she didn't want anything in the way of Easy, and why bother with a bra when you didn't have to?

Pulling on some oversized and less than flattering briefs, Hannah drew the drawstring to tighten it at her hips. Unflattering but good enough, she pulled out a blue silk scarf that she began to wrap around her chest to bind her breasts somewhat. She did not want them chafing in a fight. The trousers were similarly too big, but the belt held them in place well enough and she rolled the bottoms to length. The ocean blue uniform jacket seemed to fit better since the man didn't have as broad of a build many military men have. Even bound, her breasts appreciated the extra room in the jacket. The boots were the biggest worry, but once Hannah had put on an extra pair of socks they fit well enough. She bound up her hair to keep it from hanging, save for a few strands to come over the side of her face. Finally putting the cap back on, she turned to see the blushing men still watching her.

"How do I look?"

"Fine, ma'am," replied the sergeant.

"Can you do the naked part again?" The other man asked, before being cuffed upside the head by the sergeant.

Hannah smiled and walked over, leaning in close, "If I'm here more than a few hours, I will be craving naked time again myself. Not sure how long it's been for you, but I'd enjoy having that time together."

Hannah turned to the sergeant with a suggestive glance.

"Married, Ma'am," He replied quickly.

Hannah shrugged regretfully and walked back out into the trenches. The tour down the line was met with surprised looks from everyone she passed. She greeted each one in turn to learn their names. Gentle touches on the hands or cheeks as she did so. Nobody questioned the sudden change in command, and any orders she gave to tweak their deployment were obeyed without question. The fighting had died down, but bullets still flew on occasion. Hannah was determined to walk as though nothing bothered her. The bullet that came close enough to move the hair hanging from her cap earned only a wry glance in the direction it came.

After making her rounds, she arrived back at her quarters and turned to Sergeant Grey. "I don't think it's best for both of us to be in here at the same time, do you?"

Taking the hint, he saluted and left her with his friend, who suddenly realised what she was hinting at. He looked at Hannah as she started to unfasten her jacket and she nodded towards the wash basin. Quickly stripping out of his gear, he began using the wash basin to scrub himself as clean as he could manage. Hannah laid herself down naked on the bed, knowing he'd not be in the mood for any foreplay. When he was clean enough, she beckoned him over and quickly found herself mounted by the man.

Like she thought, he wasted no time pushing inside her, and Hannah was surprised that he needed minimal assistance. He bucked furiously into her, holding onto the bed frame with one hand while the other gripped the sandbags on the wall. Hannah held her own ankles and moaned, as each thrust was hard enough to tug at her breasts with the movement as they bounced back and forth. The bed broke at the foot, but even on an angle, he kept going. Faces peaked in the doorway to watch and Hannah smiled at them. One came in and pulled himself out of his trousers to start yanking at himself as he watched. Hannah beckoned him over, and shifted herself so her one leg was resting on the shoulder of the man above her, while she faced the man she expertly took into her mouth.

Grunting, the man burst inside Hannah and pulled out from between her legs. He moved away to let a third man with freshly washed skin climb onto the bed behind her, and lifted her leg to give himself access. He thrust inside Hannah from behind, laying on his side, and reached over with his left hand to fondle her breasts and squeeze them tightly. One man who was waiting his turn went early onto the floor and groaned in disappointment. Soon enough Hannah felt her mouth fill and she swallowed greedily from the man in front of her, who looked down to see her smile with an empty mouth. It didn't stay empty as another man filled it with himself and rammed deep down her throat.

Hannah didn't notice the man behind her had finished, and she was already being lifted so that another man could get below her. Sitting on him, she tried to lean up and work her hips with his thrusts, but another soldier came over and looked disappointed that he would have to wait. Hannah smiled as she began to swallow another mouthful of seed, but held her hand for him to wait. As someone else started to claim her mouth Hannah lifted her hips to get the man below her out. Then helping it along, she sat down, letting her relax enough to get it inside her bum and then waved the man to make use of her now vacant womanhood. Needing no more prompting, he quickly pushed inside and Hannah squealed in delight at the rare treat of three men inside her at once. The man below her molesting her breasts, while the other held her by the ankles to assist his thrusts.

Just like being eighteen and in the barracks again, Hannah loved the unlimited lust from the men who were far more sex starved than the ones she had trained with. Her climax was strong and lasted until another mouth load needed to be swallowed. It's replacement having just finished with the wash basin, she was pleased to see someone taking it out to have the water replaced. She giggled in pleasure and at that fact that having sex with her had its own procedure now. Wash up and get laid, can't wash up in dirty water, replace the water so you can wash up. Inky avoided having sex with those under her command because it would get in the way of discipline. But with male soldiers over a brief period, there was no finer means of control.

****

Liddy had left Mari with Catherine while Foxy had taken over with Easy. Emma walked with her into the ruling court of the city. Livid and not being subtle in the least, Liddy barged in to address the Duke of Oceanport.

"I demand an explanation!" Liddy shouted over whatever was being said by the man addressing the noble. "My ship flew over a war zone that was neither posted or made clear to us when we submitted our flight plan."

"Now captain please..." the herald started.

"Shut the fuck up, you arrogant git!" Liddy snarled. "Because of your city's ineptitude, the woman you so happily stuffed your pathetic cock inside is dead. My ship has a gaping big hole in it and I demand satisfaction."

"Now, miss, do not insinuate that..." the noble Duke started.

"I can't find a face in this crowd who hasn't enjoyed our presence or services. Including yourself. I insinuate nothing. Whatever claim to privacy you may have had died with my crewmember. I recall you, 'oh noble Duke', seemed to enjoy my mermaid and fox on more than one occasion." Liddy watched his face turn red with embarrassment. "So don't give me any crap about insinuation or being polite or proper forms of address. You will make amends for this transgression, or the next time my fox has her sharp teeth around your cock, she will be ripping it off."

Now traditionally one doesn't get away with being impolite to the noble class. Less so when they make threats. Yet Liddy was determined to push so far past the boundaries of social and legal conduct that she would emerge untouchable on the other side. Also, when everyone else who might support you is as intimidated as you are, you tend to forget that you are only dealing with one person. Nobody seemed to notice Emma standing by her side with a hand on her arm.

"What do you want?" the Duke asked with a shaking voice he tried to hide.

"Fix my ship, pay for lost wages, and I want the kind of compensation you would offer in the death of any noble-born visiting your city. Also, you will make sure that the status of the war is painfully obvious to any and all traffic in and out of the city."

The Duke waved a shaky hand at one of his people to see that her demands were met, and with that, Liddy turned around and left the court. Quickly finding an alcove to hide in, she let out a panicked breath. After taking some deep breaths to steady herself, she turned to Emma.

"Thank you. I don't think I could have gotten through that without you keeping my breathing in check."

"You also tried to reach for the pistol under your dress. Keeping you still was tough to do at the same time."

"I really wanted to bring in all the girls to shoot up the place, but that would have just gotten everyone killed. I've never been so angry before."

"I wish I knew her better. I mean, if I did, it would hurt more, but I still wish I had."

"She was the one who made my dream happen. Without her, I wouldn't have Mari. Without them to start, I'd have been stuck looking for other girls who wouldn't have been as good. I'd have been ruined before I started. Instead, I got the best girl I could have hoped for. The kind of girl who's already your friend the moment she meets you and gives you that soft smile. No amount of money is going to make this pain go away."

"No. But she would have dealt with her grief by having a lot of sex. I think. Seems like the kind of thing she would do to deal with trauma."

****

Hannah looked through the tin-can periscope over the trench lip into no-man's land. It was hard to focus on anything as it moved.

"Slower. Don't move me so much," she scolded.

The man behind her slowed his thrusts, electing to focus on fondling her breasts through her open jacket. Feeling the man inside her slowly moving deeper and then out again, Hannah settled her view and looked out. There seemed to be a lot of movement just under the edge of the trench. The tops of rifles and helmets moving back and forth, as well as the flickers of light from someone using a lighter on a smoke. The periscope shook as her body was moved, and she felt seed being pumped inside her. She didn't break her gaze as another took his place, making slow and steady thrusts inside her. Letting herself enjoy the more satisfying size for a moment, she let out a pleased gasp before turning to her second.

"Okay Grey, they are either rotating troops or massing them for an attack."

Grey broke his eyes away from watching her naked waist gripped by yet another soldier. "They don't rotate troops."

"Exactly. Get everyone inside something because they will start with some kind of unpleasantness from above."

"Already inside," said the man, picking up the pace of his thrusting on the firestep.

A number of the men chuckled as their commanding officer moaned more at the increased pace.

"You know how ridiculous this is?" Grey asked, not quite hiding a recriminating tone, while gesturing to the hands on her hips.

"Yes, but you would be surprised the things I can get done during sex, and I'm determined that anyone under my command who dies, will do so happy."

Another round of amused assent came from the troops as Hannah began her soft moaning again.

"Fine. They will wait until the sun is down and no longer in their eyes. We have an hour at least."

"Don't wait. They can start the barrage at any time."

Grey started kicking soldiers away from the show and getting them into their cover, while Hannah finished satisfying the man inside her, earning another climax for herself. Getting her uniform back into place, she moved away from the fire step but didn't want to go as far back as her bunk. She ducked in with two soldiers in a small alcove, covered in what used to be a wooden door. Unable to remember if either had been with her yet, their eyes full of anticipation told her neither had. A quick nod and a smile had both of them using handfuls of water from their canteens to wash themselves as Hannah got to her knees and gripped them both.

Taking the first one in her mouth, she ran her tongue around it and tasted him already letting go of pre-climax fluids. The one in her other hand doing the same as she switched over. As they groaned with pleasure, Hannah savoured every moment, until the familiar sound of death falling from the sky came instead of the men. The two men tried to get up, but Hannah gripped their manhood hard and pulled them back down so she could continue. The whole point of them being there was to keep under cover. So as the explosions started and mud flew into the sky, the two men relaxed and enjoyed the professional attentions of Hannah's hands and mouth on them.

Feeling one of them spill his seed down her hand, Hannah quickly moved her mouth over to lick it up and swallow the rest. The sight triggering her other partner to shoot his off, and Hannah smiled as she rushed to give the other man the same treatment. Switching back and forth to keep them both clean while they finished, Hannah could hear that the shells had stopped falling. Far sooner than they expected. That, once she thought about it, would have been exactly the point.

"Back to the fire step!" she called out, and blew her whistle loudly.

The response was immediate as men came out of the mud and readied their rifles over the edge to begin firing the moment they did so. Almost too late, the enemy soldiers were already close, each man only fired a few rounds before the first jumped into the trench with them. Hannah whipped out her pistol and fired one round at the first form she saw in a muddy white uniform. She was barreled into the ground by someone else hastily jumping in behind her, and slammed her elbow behind her hoping to hit something. Her strike had kept the man off balance long enough for her to turn around and fire her pistol again. Hannah snatched the rifle from the hands of the man now shocked to discover a hole in his chest. As he looked up in surprise to see a woman, she lifted the rifle to her shoulder to aim at a man who had been trying to crawl over the lip of the trench.

The round fired and the slow crawl of the soldier in the mud ended with one arm hanging in the trench while the other gripped his rifle that he had been trying to bring up. Hannah turned to see her men fighting hand-to-hand with the other attackers. Already having a bayonet fixed, Hannah plunged it into the nearest man in a white uniform who had been on top of one of her men. Twisting and yanking, she pulled the soldier away from his opponent while dislodging her bayonet. Moving forward, one of the wounded enemies looked up at her in time to have his suffering ended by another swift strike through his chest. Then levelling her rifle to aim down the trench, she took a shot at one soldier who stood up after having made his own kill. Working the bolt action on the rifle she noticed it was empty, evidently having been fired a few times before she had gotten her hands on it.