Steampunk Harlots Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With pleasure," Foxy saluted.

"Leftenant!" Kilty shouted, as she pushed her way through the crowd with one of the slaver guards in front of her, her pistol in his back.

"What is this?" Inky asked.

"Something important to say, so he claims," Kilty answered.

"Speak then," Inky ordered the guard.

"Well, ma'am, as I see it, you are here to put an end to this whole place and set us out to hang. So I figured now would be a better time to be helpful before someone else is."

"I suppose you are just following orders and such?"

"Well, yes, but I will admit I liked it enough to probably be one you want to roast personally. Am I correct in thinking this is about freeing the slaves? Not just taking over."

"Yes. Your honesty supposed to make me merciful?"

"No, ma'am, although I'd appreciate some consideration for this bit. You see, because of stolen slaves being sold or double buyers and general mix-ups, buyers sign an agreement saying the market can rebuy sold slaves for any reason within the first week. So if you check the receipts, the ones you really want will be kept separate, then you can go and rebuy everyone who've been sold. That way you can free lots more than just who is here right now."

"Show me where the receipts are kept." Inky turned to Astra. "Copy that list of names. Anyone whose assets we seize will be giving us slaves anyway, so ignore any receipts with their names on them. Everyone else, find the vault and take how much ever cash you need to buy back anyone we can."

"I've got something to add," a familiar voice called out from behind Inky.

Inky turned, "You? What is it?"

Investigator Calhan answered, "I've had good luck with convincing people to quietly free their slaves to avoid attention related to criminal activities. If half of what I've heard is true, we could swing a whole lot of the Emberborn as 'witnesses' to the conspiracy and suggest that giving them up would clear them of involvement."

"You get around and hear a lot."

"Well, I will admit to paying a lot of attention to your ship. The point is that I'd like to help."

"Fine. You hit everyone who hasn't bought anyone in the past week, we take the ones who have, then meet up after to compare notes."

"Done. Lend me one of the house guards. They would make me look a whole lot more official."

****

Vile strained at the wheel, the centre glowing red-hot until suddenly there was a loud snap and the wheel spun freely. The tumblers melted and/or shattered, the locking pins retracted and the heavy metal door started to open.

"You are scary powerful," Liddy stated flatly.

"It's exhausting. Fighting at the farm, and now this, I'm almost spent. Being years out of practice doesn't help either." Vile slowly pulled the door open.

Liddy was an expert at opening her jaw wide, but she set a new personal record as she stared into the open vault. Gold foil bills, coins, gemstones and jewellery, sometimes stacked on shelves, sometimes in piles on the floor. As the electric lights flickered to life, everything began to shine. With her mouth so open, nothing stopped Vile from putting one of her tails inside.

"You told me to take you. I think it's time I did just that," she whispered to Liddy's ear.

Unable to respond, Liddy suddenly felt herself being lifted up. Not by the massive and powerful hands of the woman behind her but by the tail between her legs pushing inside her. Vile carried her into the vault using only her tails as she unfastened the robe she was wearing. Liddy whimpered as she was stripped of her clothing and turned around to face Vile, who laid herself down on the pile of gold.

"My owner was a fat impotent man who neither satisfied me or allowed myself to be satisfied by others. I haven't had sex in all the years of my enslavement. Like my magic, I want to exercise myself doing something I enjoy. No owner, servant, nothing like that. Two free women, friends, doing what they can to please the other. Can we do this?"

Vile withdrew her tail from Liddy's mouth to allow her to answer, "I think I can manage that." Liddy smiled as she caught her breath and felt the tail caress her cheek.

Liddy wasn't a short woman but was quite tiny compared to Vile. She leant down for a kiss and Vile lowered her so their lips could touch. Vile had a split tongue that worked its way around Liddy's as she held her up with her massive hands over Liddy's breasts. Liddy returned the favour, but couldn't ever hope to grip the well-endowed woman in any similar way. She tried to reach down between Vile's legs, but could only reach her belly. Meanwhile, the tail that worked inside her seemed to pulse in size with her heartbeat. Then Liddy felt the other tail, still wet from her mouth slide over her back and between the soft flesh of her bum. She winced, biting down on Vile's tongue even, as it started to push inside her. Vile pushed Liddy down to put her face on her breast and moaned as her bites pinched her nipples instead.

Liddy lifted herself up so that she could see the beautiful body of the woman with both tails inside her. With one hand on her chest between her breasts, Liddy smiled and raised her other hand. Then quickly slammed it down across the massive breast, slapping the nipple as hard as she could. Vile cried out in pleasure and pain as Liddy repeated the act with her other breast. Each slap made her drive deeper inside the tiny blonde woman riding her, and forcing her to cry out in turn.

"Turn me about and spread those hooves wide, my fucking devil slut," Liddy demanded.

Vile moved Liddy as she was told so that she could see her back as Liddy leant forward. As she watched her tails work inside both holes of the small woman, Liddy was treated to the sight Vile's wide open legs offered. She reached down and massaged gently at first before getting rougher. As big as Vile's tails were, Liddy knew, her fist was bigger. She slid all her fingers between the folds of flesh to get Vile to moan for her, then making a fist and getting a high pitch squeal, Liddy rammed it in deep. Vile reacted by bending her legs, almost kicking Liddy, before grabbing her own thighs to keep them spread wide. She moaned deeply as Liddy worked her whole arm, past her elbow even, in and out of her at a furious pace. Vile had never practised with a whole arm, none of the men she had in her youth came close, and she wasn't ready for it. Despite the tight fit, and pain of her body stretching to accommodate it, Vile kept her legs wide for Liddy to continue.

Her first climax in years caused Vile to clench down tight around Liddy's arm, preventing it from moving. The struggle to free the arm kept Vile moaning hard and violently thrusting her tails into Liddy even harder than before, earning a climax from the human as well. Vile withdrew her tails and took to licking up the flowing juices from Liddy, whose arm was now finally free. Unable to put her face between Vile's legs to return the favour, Liddy licked her own arm to taste the unusual woman. The split tongue worked its way inside Liddy, and then back out to run over her clit as one of the big fingers penetrated her. Liddy saw the tail that had been facing her aim at her face and push into her mouth. Tasting herself, she felt the other tail wrap around her neck to restrict her breathing. Soon enough Liddy let out another muffled moan of ecstasy as another climax shook her body. With a free hand, she slapped down hard between Vile's legs, getting a scream muffled by her own flowing flesh. Again and again, she slapped hard, seeing the legs close reflexively before spreading again to welcome another strike. Vile climaxed after the tenth strike and suddenly went limp. The tails let go of Liddy and she rested on top of the woman, her tiny waist resting between the big red breasts.

"Captain, don't mind us. We just need the money you are fucking on to rescue more people." Juno said, as she and the others entered the vault to grab stacks of cash.

Liddy nodded with a smile, not caring. Good sex on a pile of riches was too satisfying to mind. "Very well, I'm done using it."

"Had fun did you?" Vile asked, running her hands over Liddy's back gently.

"Fucking on money or not, you are so very good."

"Good enough to be worth paying for?"

"That's for sure."

"Excellent. Like I said, haven't had sex in years, so getting paid for it sounds like a win. Do I get my own room?"

Liddy was suddenly alert and twisted herself to look at Vile over her own bum. "You... oh, fucking hell... can't I hire anyone normally anymore?" Then she laughed.

****

Hannah sat with Ving between her legs, spooning on the deck of the ship. They had landed it at a proper dock as close to the market as possible. With both their feet hanging over the edge, Ving rested her arms on the middle bar of the railing while Hannah rested her chin on Ving's shoulder.

"Enjoying the view?" Ving asked.

Hannah tightened her grip around Ving's waist with both her arms as she gazed lovingly at the cleavage still showing, despite Ving being dressed, "Oh yes, city docks, most interesting."

Ving giggled, breathing in to push her chest out. She turned to give a smirk to Hannah, who was too busy looking down her chest to notice, so she kissed her on the cheek. It was then that a voice called up from the bottom of the ramp.

"Permission to come aboard, ladies," requested Sir Rayvon Dexx.

"Rayvon!" Hannah called back. "You silver-haired fox, you! Giving the Duke's wife proper instruction are you?"

The old man blushed and smiled with a boyish grin, "Not just her. Word travels fast. I am more in demand today than I was in my youth."

"Well, come aboard and tell us all about it."

He walked up the plank, and by the time Hannah disentangled herself from Ving, getting them both to their feet, he had reached the top.

"Quite simple really, word got around about a certain device, and women started asking about it. I, of course, had to show them how it worked you see."

"Of course you did."

"Then when the Lady asked for a demonstration, I obliged. Now thanks to today, I have spoken permission from the Duke himself. How are you, though? That's a severe looking wound there."

"A close shave. Nothing to worry about, in the long run, just a bit tender. I have something for you, though."

"Oh?" he asked, as Hannah ran into the ship.

A short while later she emerged with a book, "I ended up in the trenches and had to fight off a walking spider bot. We captured the technical documents that you might be able to get a look at, but this is the chief engineer's personal notes. Figured they might be better off in your hands."

"Oh my, yes," he said as he started thumbing through the pages.

"Tried to bring the man himself but he took a bullet too many and didn't make it."

"Oh." He looked up, bringing his nose out of the book. "Shame, I can already see he was a brilliant man. Despite him being on the wrong side. But all that aside, it seems I now own a lot of land."

"Yes, sorry if that caught you off guard, but I needed someone I could trust."

"You can always trust me. I am happy to help and would love to see that dreadful market shut down. Went there once in my youth and left feeling sick. I take it we are trying to consolidate everything over to this farm?"

"Seems that way." Hannah turned to the woman holding her by the arm. "Ving, sweetie, can you let them know we are coming?"

"Of course. Might mention you are alive as well. Ya know. If I have time."

Hannah smacked Ving on the bum as she walked away, "I still have that riding crop I stole. Don't make me fetch it."

Ving spun about to stick out her tongue before continuing on to the bridge.

****

"Excuse me, Ma'am." A male elf addressed Catherine.

"You don't have a collar on Rit. Please, call me Cat," Cat replied.

"Old habits... Cat. There is a Miss Ving on the radio."

"Oh, thank you."

Cat got up and followed Rit to the radio room. Below them were the wounded wailings of the surviving guards tending to their wounds in the former breeding hall.

"So, this the big news we have been waiting for? If we run or not?"

"Could just be to tell us to wait longer. But we are going to be running anyway. Just looking to learn how fast and in what direction really."

"It would be nice to spend a few years free. Though I suppose a few days will be fine."

"Liddy will have done everything she could to see you free for a great many years. If she can, the rest of your life."

"And we all appreciate the effort. But we know how things work for us."

Cat sat down at the radio and Rit helped her put the headphones on her head.

"This is Cat."

"This is Ving. I have news."

"Go ahead."

"Can you put this on the PA system? Everyone will want to hear this as soon as possible."

Cat looked to Rit who flicked switches, and after some feedback from speakers around the compound, nodded to Cat.

"This is Cat, go ahead Ving with your news. Did we get anything we wanted?"

A slightly drawn out pause, "We got everything we wanted. The farm now belongs to a former client who is on our side. All the slaves are his to be freed. That includes the ones Captain Liddy and others are currently seizing from the market. Everyone connected to the farm is being arrested, and we are going to start moving people to the farm soon. Nobody needs to run. Everyone will stay free."

"How? How did we get that?" Cat asked, aghast.

"Hannah is alive. She is alive and had them by the balls the moment Liddy walked in. Once we are all together, we can give the full story, but the short version is that WE. FUCKING. WON."

****

Liddy walked up the plank to meet Hannah with the inventor Rayvon. "Alright, bring it inside. I have children and other family members of those at the farm that I want to bring over quickly. Is there a room on my ship anymore that doesn't reek of sex?"

"Well, not the lounge..." Hannah replied looking up and away from Liddy with an innocent face.

"Fine, not the work rooms, but my bedroom should be fine." Liddy sighed with a headshake.

"Oh... umm..." Hannah's face suddenly looked very guilty.

"Seriously!?" Liddy asked with her eyes wide, while Vile laughed silently.

"I'll go open the windows in the lounge." Hannah darted off to avoid the rest of the conversation.

Liddy made a strangle motion around the air where an imaginary Hannah was supposed to be.