Steampunk Harlots Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah watched as a fighter plane flew in to catch her and its last moments before the stress of the manoeuvre tore it apart. She saw the body of the man who grabbed her fly out and the crash in the distance as it flew almost beyond view of the camera. The film stopped and another was soon loaded, this one of the spider-bot climbing out of the trenches. Hannah relived the battle as the sight of her troops fighting the charge and her duel with the war machine. Another film showed their retreat back to their own lines. Her heart was racing at what she had just watched, but before she could muster any words, she was handed a book with photos of her in it. Each captured a moment of the battle and she was amazed at the detail.

"You have real talent. I know a man who's good with machines if you ever want to improve your equipment."

"I do everything myself." he replied a bit defensively.

"I simply mean you can speak with him and learn a few things. Not that he would touch anything you didn't want him to."

"Oh, I see. Maybe someday. Do you really like them?"

"Very much so."

"I normally charge money for them, but I didn't want to sell anything with you in it. I mean, if you want them, I can give them to you."

"You are welcome to keep these for yourself. Yet, I might have something I can pay you for."

"I can take more pictures. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, but not just of me. You see, well, you know what I do for a living?"

"No. I know you can fight but you weren't there for that."

"My friends and I work on that ship. We have sex for money. Men pay well to be with women like us. I want you to take photos of us in various states of undress so that we may advertise ourselves, even if we are busy with other clients. Can you do that?"

The man blushed hard, "Yes, I can."

"Gather what you need then. We can go back to my ship and start."

The man fumbled about in a rush before Hannah told him to relax and take his time. She considered taking him to get a bath and haircut, and decided to get him a suit as well. If she was bringing someone back to the ship who wasn't a sexy woman then they had to look like a client.

****

"So did you enjoy yourself?" the client asked his herald.

"Not as much as you appear to have," he replied, nodding to the two women on his arms.

As Ving and Mari kissed him goodbye, Vile stood watching and considering that she might have made a mistake. He had gotten hard at her touch, gotten off inside her, twice. She wondered why then, did he not seem to have had any fun. It took her a lot of work to get him off the second time, and was able to finally get herself off as she did so. Yet he seemed to be upset as he followed his master off the ship. Did he really not want to have sex with her? Could he have just gone along with it because he wasn't given a choice? Vile asked herself these things before realizing that that was almost certainly the case. That she had forced herself on him and not taken no for an answer because she wanted it and put her own needs over his.

****

Hope smiled at the man on the bed. Sitting with proper posture and keeping his hands on his knees while his blushing face started to drip with sweat. She lifted the edge of her dress to wipe his face, letting him see the flawless white panties she kept hidden under it. He glanced down and licked his lips before looking straight ahead again. Of course, now that put his eyes on her chest that she held close to his face as she moved the silky dress over it. She looked down and saw his pants straining to contain him, and wondered how desperate he was to adjust himself.

"Why so nervous? I am here for you to enjoy. You are here for me to enjoy. So why are you letting yourself be so uncomfortable?"

"I've never taken a woman's... virginity... you are really a priestess?"

"Well, that's not quite my title, but yes I am a member of the church. Rather important as well. But I am still a woman and I am happy to allow you to enjoy yourself with my body. I assure you that you won't be the only one deriving pleasure from the experience."

"Still, I am not sure how to avoid hurting you during..."

"Hush. I assure you that no matter what you do, I will enjoy it if you do. The only thing that would bother me is if you hold back on your pleasure."

He reached out under her dress she had kept lifted and grabbed Hope. She felt his thumb pressing hard on her and moaned softly.

"I'm holding what no man has ever been inside, aren't I?"

"You are holding what nobody has ever paid to have the privilege of entering. Does it excite you?"

"You tell me," he said, nodding downwards to show off his bulging trousers.

Hope had him unfastened quickly and pulled him free. He pulled her panties aside and brought her closer. She lifted one leg and then the other to wrap around him before lowering herself onto him. She gasped and held him tightly as she felt him part her flesh to move within her. Of course, for her, she had done this many times and danced around his words to avoid admitting so. Regardless of her previous experience, the sensation was a thrill she still relished. He held her by the bum and lifted her up before pulling her down. Not bothering to remove her panties at all, he turned around to put her on her back while keeping his thrusting going. He yanked her breasts out and gripped them tightly as he put his weight behind his thrusts.

While Hope preferred to be on top of her men, she couldn't complain much about the pleasure she got from the extra leverage his thrusts had. Shy priests with no skill usually let her do all the work and that suited her fine. Various men in the confessionals usually had her against the walls in the small spaces and that had been even better. A little internal joke of hers was that she had committed more sins in the confessionals than had ever been absolved in them.

Now she was being flipped onto her hands and knees and her face pushed into the pillow as he gripped her by the hips and bucked against her. He grabbed her by the arms after a short while and pulled her up as he thrust so he heard her gasp better with each thrust. Hope wished she could hold her own breasts as they bounced to tease her nipples, but being restrained forced her to groan in frustration instead. Then thrown back on her back, he climbed on top of her chest.

"Open wide," was all he said.

Knowing what was going to come she did so, but as she leant up to take him in her mouth, he pushed her head back down. Then he moaned as a hot sticky stream shot forth and landed on her face. Most of what came from him missed her mouth until the pressure lowered enough to dribble a bit in as he worked the last drops out. Finished, he let her suck him clean before getting off her and redressing. Before leaving her on the bed, still covered in his seed with her breasts still on display, he reached up and slapped down hard between her legs making her yelp in pain. He laughed and left the room, leaving the door open. Kilty came to check on her after hearing the yelp.

"You alright?" she asked, seeing Hope laying on the bed with her knees in her chest as she recovered from the strike.

"Yes, just an unexpected parting touch," she answered as she relaxed and let her legs back down.

"You need a towel?"

"I'd prefer a tongue. I am sore."

Kilty came over to the bed and without a word, leant in to lick Hope from the neck all along up and over her face. Hope saw her swallow with a smile before coming back for another lick. Slowly, Hope felt her face cleaned off. Then Kilty moved down and pushed her panties back out of the way to slowly massage with her tongue. Hope ached at the soreness but also for the pleasure at the attentions of her tongue. Hope grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up for a kiss. Feeling fingers enter her almost right away, Hope returned the favour and had the mouth she was kissing moaning. Unable to last, Hope squealed in pleasure as the climax she had been building towards finally let loose. Kilty darted back down to drink from her and managed to trigger another smaller one soon after.

"Feeling better now?" she asked Hope as they sat up.

"Much. May I?"

"You may."

Hope got to her knees on the bed as Kilty laid back and lifted her skirt to show off her black lace that Hope pulled down before putting her mouth to the woman. Sliding in a few fingers for good measure, she licked and savoured the taste while teasing her in all the right places to repay the favour of the climax. Neither wanted to take too much time, but Kilty had been listening to all the other women getting clients without any herself while on duty and needed the release.

****

Downstairs, Vile was making her bed she heard footsteps behind her. She saw Foxy and was about to ask what she wanted when she was slapped hard across the face.

"Explain to me what the fuck you think you were doing," she hissed with a low growl.

"Just seeing a client like Inky. Isn't that what we are..." her words cut off by another hard slap.

"No, you weren't. You fucking raped someone. Someone who didn't want sex and you made them. What the fuck makes you think that was okay? Because he was a man? The best case you could see this as is that you took sexual advantage of someone who was vulnerable and upset over the loss of his wife. You don't get to decide if years is long enough to grieve. I heard everything, and I had to decide if I should stop the man I was fucking so I could come down and beat some sense into you. Now I have to live with choosing to finish with the client. I don't give a damn how we are supposed to stand together as free Emberborn. You ever do anything like this again and I will tell everyone. I won't give up the past that Inky has the right to keep private, but believe me when I tell you that she would never want to see you again if she knew you were that kind of person. The only reason I won't tell her now is because maybe you were confused enough to think that you were supposed to or that he might have been playing a role. That maybe you didn't know until afterwards. This is your last fucking chance."

Foxy stomped off in her underwear to go back upstairs and finish redressing. Vile sat in her room realizing that everything she had wondered about him was right. She felt horrible at the revelation and terrified of Inky finding out.

Foxy arrived upstairs and was about to fetch her clothing when Vile stopped her sobs long enough to ask her to find Inky and tell her she needed to talk. She sighed with relief that Vile couldn't keep a secret from Inky. They had all talked while Mari put the mark on Inky, about how being on the farm so long wearing the collar might screw up her head. Inky knew she would make mistakes. All that mattered was what she intended, and if she would hide them. Foxy waited outside the room Inky was in with two men, listening to her moan as they shared her body. She felt a bit guilty about being so hard on Vile, but knew that what she did was so very wrong. It needed to be driven home that it was unacceptable. No matter her reasons or excuses. She also felt bad that she had been with a client and unable to interrupt. Of course, she had told a bit of a lie over deciding to quit the client to stop her. She could hear of course, but didn't quite realise what was going on between Vile's moans and her own as her client tugged her tail while slamming himself inside her.

Foxy could hear Inky start to choke as she tried to swallow the man's load when he finished and tried to pull out. She of course never had a man long enough to get past her snout and into her throat so she never quite knew what it would be like. The second man didn't last much longer and soon enough they left her. Foxy entered as Inky towelled herself off before redressing.

"Well, that was fun," Inky said sarcastically.

"Vile needs you in your room," Foxy replied not wanting to waste time.

"Oh? What happened?"

"She made a mistake and I gave her hell for it. The good news is that I told her I wouldn't tell you but she wanted to tell you anyways. Ask her about it, though. I still want to keep my word."

"I knew something would happen either right away or after a long while thinking she was fine. I will see her now. I'm due a break anyways. Go on and see someone else."

Foxy nodded and headed off to fetch her clothing before getting back to the lounge.

****

Hannah had to almost force the photographer into the water to get him clean enough to come back to the ship. Although his hygiene was lacking, it was the chemical smell that stuck to him. A bit ironic, when Hannah tossed in a bottle of chemicals to clean himself with.

"Scrub yourself with those rough cloths and that soap, then rinse, then do it again. I want your skin raw when you are done. Then you can really appreciate the quality of the suit you are going to be getting. And before you give me any more crap about not wanting to do this, remember what I have gone up against in battle and ask yourself if you are any more likely to dissuade me from my goals."

The man kept his mouth shut and started to scrub. While Hannah waited, she eyed others in the bath house and felt really odd to not have her libido going wild with the possibilities.

****

Foxy was paying more attention to the conversation Inky was having with Vile than the man she was riding on top of. She bounced her body to feel him enter her repeatedly as her friend listened to Vile explain herself. Her breasts were being roughly fondled as Inky finally replied. She wasn't quite sure what would happen but knew that Inky cared for her too much to end things.

****

"I actually expected you to get jealous and make a scene in front of a client or something," Inky stated. "Not go and force yourself on someone."

"I thought I was comforting to him, at least partially. I just wanted to have a man so you could see clients and I would have no right to be jealous since I had been with one. That we could enjoy the fun we had with clients. I know my reasons aren't an excuse. I am sorry."

"Vile, you have issues to sort out. I wouldn't have marked myself if I wasn't willing to stand by you while you did so. Now Foxy, if you could ignore me for a moment if you can, it would be appreciated. Vile, you did something wrong and you will have to live with that guilt. But you aren't the only one to have made mistakes. When I was younger, I got into an argument with my mother. She told me she had forgiven the man who had forced her to bed because I was the result. I was angry because he didn't deserve it for what he did and how he hurt my mother. I took out my anger on her and said terrible things. Didn't matter if I was right or wrong with my intentions, what happened was that I hurt someone who didn't deserve to be hurt. I ran away from home and didn't come back for years. When I did, she was gone, no clue as to where she went or what happened. So I need to live with that. Doesn't mean I wouldn't kill my father if I ever met him for what he did, but I was wrong to hurt someone else for his crimes. So yes, you may have wanted something else, but you did something wrong instead. Intentions are a good starting point but it's our actions and results that we are judged for."

"Then what do you judge of me? I just want to hold you after hearing what you live with. Though I think if Foxy had been around to slap some sense into you back when you were about to run away things might have been better."

"Well yes, that would have helped. As for judgement, I think that as long as you learn and don't repeat your mistakes, you can atone for your actions in whatever manner your conscience dictates. Might not be able to help the person you wronged but you feel a bit better knowing you have helped others. Also, let yourself forgive your actions even if you don't quite deserve it. Guilt is fine unless you let it eat away at who you are. I know I am throwing a lot your way, but we will work it out together."

"Thank you. It means a lot to me to have you with me. I had hoped our talk to be about the men we had today instead of this."

"Well, the day isn't over. I am going back upstairs, but you should show your face as well. I'd love to see you every time I finish with a client."

"I will soon."

Vile smiled as Inky left. She sat in the room trying to collect herself before finally returning to the lounge where she could see Inky bending over the bar to get drinks. Smiling at the view she, didn't notice anyone near her until Liddy snapped her fingers in her face.

"Yes, I find her distracting as well but we have a guest," Liddy laughed.

Vile turned to see a pair of young women who she could have sworn were the same person, "Oh, hello."

Liddy whispered for Vile to show the identical twins to a free work room and enjoy herself.

12