Steampunk Harlots Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss stopped as she got up and adjusted herself to straddle Mari, putting her face again between her legs. Then resuming the rough penetration, learning four fingers fitting just as well, she moaned as the tongue explored her again. The sight of the woman below her, massaging the inked breasts before yanking on the piercings, spurred her to try fitting her whole hand inside to see how much she could take. Mari yelped as the fist slowly pushed its way inside and screamed at the sudden climax. Yet the barmaid wasn't finished. Grinding her hips harder, she ripped her clenched fist out of her before pushing it back inside. She could see the skin bulge where her fist travelled deeper into Mari and how quickly the bulge was gone as she yanked it out. Her own body quaked again as another climax ripped through her harder than before.

She stopped, drained by her efforts, and slumped to the side. Mari sat up and leant over for a kiss. Their lips locked for a much more tender exchange of affection. She pulled the barmaid onto her, so her naked body and breasts once again pressed against hers.

"I don't care if my father knows we did this. That was amazing."

"Let me leave, wearing your clothing. Walk me out naked. You can keep your underwear if you need to keep anything."

The barmaid giggled. "Alright."

Although it was tight on the chest, the barmaid's corset and the dress fit her well enough. She walked out holding her own clothing, followed by the nearly-naked woman, still out of breath.

"Oh, how do I let him know I paid you?"

"Oh, just let me walk out with the tip jar. That should make it obvious."

The barmaid turned around and grabbed the jar to pass it over before realising just how much was in it. Mari put her clothing on it to keep the bills from falling out and turned to face the door. As the barmaid stumbled with a few words - trying to find a way to go back on the deal due to all the money she had just given away - Mari heard a voice calling. She turned to see Hannah trotting down the stairs and the boss in close pursuit. She jumped away and joined Hannah for their escape when the man called out to his bouncers.

"Now wait just a minute! You were here for a job!"

Hannah eyed the slab of muscle coming in from her left. "And I did the job, getting well paid in the process."

"Yes but... why are you..." His eyes drifted to Mari before he spun around to see his daughter.

She stood confused, naked save for the small bit of material hugging her hips, showing off all the ink and piercings he was evidently ignorant of. When he turned back, he saw his man clutching his throat, coughing on the floor.

"We did a job, and we got paid. You want to hire us again, you can come to our ship. The Lucky Harlot is always welcoming of those who can afford our rates."

Hannah turned and left, seeing another two bouncers, wary of getting in her way. Mari blew a kiss to the barmaid before turning to follow Hannah out. Once down the street, the girls turned to each other and burst out laughing.

****************

Finally got this done, I would love lots of feedback!