Steampunk Harlots Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Laurel was firing at regular intervals now. The Duke's men had linked up with their Duke, the Harlots pressed on their flank and kept them from moving. Without Vile, it would be a slow grind. She didn't know what was going on exactly, but there was no mistaking the flames in the garden being thrown around.

Easy was guiding Louise onto the racer for her escape and wondered what Hannah had meant when she told Laurel not to shoot the snake.

"Oh, that might be what she meant," Laurel commented, almost casually.

Easy turned and didn't need a spyglass to see what she meant.

****

Inky was hurt. She tied a one-handed tourniquet on Juno's leg because her other arm was clutched to her chest. Pushing through the windows had caught their enemies by surprise, but it put them a lot closer. She knew they couldn't advance any deeper, but also knew that getting out would be just as difficult. They were in a bedroom and at the very least had plenty of makeshift bandages to go around.

****

Not so far away, the Duke was fighting with his men. Though when he was taking another shot, careful with his bullets, he saw something and ducked back down quickly. "Take cover now!" he bellowed.

"Sir?" his bodyguard herald asked, the other two guards dead.

"Well, this is one rumour I hadn't expected to be true. Just stay here a minute. Actually, let's use this hidden passage. Just don't look backwards."

He ran, and his man followed.

****

"Duke is running! After him!" Shouted one of the guards, but when he pushed his subordinate he didn't budge. Instead of his man, he saw a stone statue that just looked like him. Following his terrified gaze, he met the glowing eyes that made his own turn dark until he felt nothing.

****

Vile was sore and angry. She had never felt cold before, but as she grew more exhausted she felt it in her bones. She could see her opponent was also tired, and more than a little worse for wear yet still standing.

"You can't manage your power. Impressive, but your fire is fading and my skin is still as hard as a rock."

"Not yet it's not," came the smooth voice behind him.

He turned and would spend the rest of time frozen in shocked bewilderment.

****

After a few frantic minutes of making sure all enemies and allies are accounted for, Hannah walked up to Lady Riven and slapped her across the face. The woman wasn't entirely unattractive with rusty hair and an ample chest. Hannah was sure her personality was the reason she needed a harem to get herself laid.

"Originally I was going to kill you outright. But I have decided that you will be the first matter of the court when Duchess Louise takes her place in the big chair." Hannah hit her again when she tried to retort. "Shut the fuck up. You don't get to speak to me."

She let the Duke's men take her away.

****

Vile stared at the snake woman in surprise. She wasn't quite expecting the fight to end so suddenly, but was thankful that it did.

"You are naked," the soft voice came.

Vile looked down at herself and noticed everything but her horseshoes had been stripped away in the battle. "Yeah, that happens. What's your name?"

She looked back towards the estate where her owner was being taken away before turning back to Vile. "I haven't decided yet."

"I know that feeling." Vile responded, thinking of her own names.

****

Inky was feeling good, really good. Between the magic Hope used and the tonic she had been given, her body felt energized and her wounds gone.

"Well, this feels good," she commented to Hope, who was doing the same with Juno.

"Be happy I saw an alchemist on the way over. We got a whole case. The tonic aids healing, but mixed with my magic it's almost a miracle."

"Why didn't you do this with Hannah? It took her a lot longer to recover when she got bit."

"I did, but massive blood loss and breaking a vampiric curse are a bit different than gunshots and shrapnel. Even collectively, you haven't lost as much as she did. Speaking of breaking curses, I need to undo the stone men in the harem."

****

Ving found Hannah standing in the rock garden. Setting down her weapon and dropping her bandoleers, she raced over, almost tackling Hannah in her hurry to get a kiss.

Hannah decided to fall over anyways and bring Ving down on top of her. She felt Ving's hand slide up her combat skirt and start to massage the stress out of her body.

Louise, who had followed Ving after she landed, stood surprised until Walen came over to give her a sly smile. He was about to say something suggestive when Hope grabbed him by the ear and started dragging him away.

"Her birthday is tomorrow and this is your mess now. We need to take care of the stone curse and get these people out of here. The real party is about to start and I do NOT want to miss this."

Louise, a little disappointed, decided she would help and followed Hope.

The Duke noticed the women with the red and green hair tumbling in the sand, stripping bits of clothing off each other, and decided her and his men needed some relief. After all, the healing had energized them and their fallen comrades wouldn't have begrudged them honouring their names in such a way. He turned to see Vile walking in and saw Inky being picked up in her arms for a deep kiss. Tails wrapping around her legs.

The army troops that had shown up, rather late, were escorting the prisoners away when they noticed things were going on and they hadn't been invited.

More and more, people made their way into the rock garden. The naga, resting on her long snake tail, watched her new demon friend as she stripped the dark-skinned woman out of her clothing and laid her down on the sand. Then, bending over, put her mouth between her legs. The woman grabbed her by the horns and pulled her tight while the well-dressed man stripped out of his clothing and moved in behind. She watched as his manhood slid inside the red demon who moaned deeply. Her own body ached and she felt the scales below her navel withdraw almost involuntarily to reveal her own womanhood. It hurt, deep inside her, knowing she couldn't be desired in quite the same way, that she was just too different. But, there was a chance, the woman with the red hair had hinted. She slithered on over to see her in the sand with her woman. She tasted the air, her long tongue getting the scent of the two women below her, and a fainter third.

Hannah kicked out and flipped Ving onto her back, then moved to straddle her face before reaching up to grasp one of the four hands of the naga over her. She pulled her down and felt the long tongue slither into her mouth as she kissed her. Hannah spotted the dripping from the scales and reached up to push her fingers inside. She felt the hard gasp into her mouth as she worked inside the snake body.

Ving suddenly felt a long thick tail sliding between her legs, moving back and forth to rub against her. It was too big to take inside her but the sensation was amazing. She looked up to see Hannah having her breasts covered in saliva from the long tongue moving over them while four different hands gripped and tugged them the whole time.

Mari was watching in amazement at the sight, wondering where to involve herself, when she noticed two of the Duke's men trying to urge each other to talk to her. She stripped out of her clothing, more of it than normal since she had expected to be possibly fighting, and smiled at them before running off to the rock garden. Finding a smooth slab to lay on, she turned to see them rushing to catch up while stripping down. Mari sat on the edge of the slab and rubbed herself so she could make sure they were ready by the time they reached her. The first one who did got in her mouth first and stayed only a moment before she leaned back to let him between her legs. His friend moved behind her on her direction as she hung her head off the other edge of the slab and felt him push all the way down her throat.

Foxy let out a low howl as the man inside her pushed her back against Conna, who was in the arms of another man. Back to back and their feet off the ground, they clasped hands as they felt the men inside them thrusting against each other to make each thrust stronger.

Juno was wishing the Duke had brought some lady guards with him, until she felt hands up her skirt. She felt the breasts pressing into her back expand as the nibbles at her neck started. Reaching behind her, she found there wasn't any clothing in the way of her hands as she pressed them between the legs and pushed inside. With her free hand, she started stripping off her clothing, assisted by the free hand of Leira, who wanted her naked just as much.

Liddy wasn't about to stay on the sidelines. As she saw Vile hold Inky in her lap, spreading her legs for the Duke to push inside, Liddy dove under her and felt tails pushing inside the moment she put her tongue to the demon. Liddy could feel the pulsing from Vile, her body aching in pleasure from watching the Duke penetrate her love. Inky, writhed, licking the massive breasts her head rested between when she could, was unaware of Liddy until she felt a hand reach up to caress the man sliding in and out of her. On her knees, Liddy felt the tails twisting inside her.

Cat wasn't sure who was pushing their way inside her, since her face was firmly fixed with a long tongue inside her mouth, kissing Easy. She put the only hand she could spare between the fairy's legs and felt her tighten on the fingers that were inside her. Cat twisted and turned her fingers in the sparkly woman who had badly needed this release. The thrusting inside her own body felt amazing and wondered who it was and why they felt so smooth.

Astra had warmed the metal shaft inside herself before using it on Cat, and loved how it gripped her own body and pressed on all the right places. She loved the sight of Juno being pleased the way she liked and wondered what she had noticed behind her -- until Astra felt someone gripping her hips and pushing into her bum. It surprised her that whoever it was had taken the time to find some kind of oil, since it slid inside her with ease instead of the usual pain. She laughed, it made everything feel better.

Emma was trying to scream but her throat was full. The man she rode was big enough, but the one pushing into her bum was the same and it hurt. Her skull was being shaken by the man in her mouth, used like a toy. Why two more men were waiting their turn with her instead of finding another woman she wasn't sure, but she held each in a hand. The pain would have been too much if she hadn't felt her climax dull it so much. She touched herself with her spectral hand as the three men penetrated her and the regular orgasms kept her tiny body enjoying it. It occurred to her that she finally understood why Mari liked pain so much.

Kilty and Tara kissed as their breasts pushed together, each having a hand between the other's legs to feel the men sliding into the other from behind and to please the other. Breaking their kiss occasionally to breathe and nibble the other's neck, they enjoyed the sight of seeing the other getting rammed from behind.

Laurel laid in the sand, enjoying the sounds of the more creative positions as the fake herald of the duke laid on top of her while thrusting into her. He had put his jacket down under her bum so the sand wouldn't get in the way and ruin the experience. She loved the simple grips and kisses on her breasts as the man on top of her had his way with her.

Hannah and Ving were kissing again, kneeling over the naga, who had two hands between their legs each. Both of them were massaging her breasts while pressing their own together. To their surprise, one of the Duke's men had straddled the snake and pushed inside her, furiously working his hips to thrust into the part reptile. As a shock to everyone involved, her orgasm made her wrap the man with her tail and almost crush him to keep him inside. Hannah and Ving watched as his face started turning colours before he moaned and climaxed himself. The tail let him go and he laid on it breathing heavily, while Hannah and Ving laughed at his discovery of his new kink.

Hope, frustrated at her responsibilities keeping her busy, rushed into the garden. She had seen the curses lifted and let Walen lead them out of the estate. After sending Louise back to the ship, she spotted Emma and decided she had men to spare. Almost ripping the man away from the elf, who thankfully let his manhood go, Hope threw him to the ground. She straddled him and kept him pinned as she worked her hips so she could feel him inside her in all the right ways that she liked. Hope only let him go when the other man came in front of her and she leaned back to take him in her mouth. Kneeling upright with the two men inside her, the man she was no longer pinning started gripping her breasts and she let out her first climax.

Hannah felt the snake tails on the head she was sitting on wriggle and writhe much like the long tongue that was inside her. They teased her thighs and her clit while Ving ground against the snake tail again while licking the man's seed out of the snake body. He laid on the ground exhausted.

On the ship, Louise sat with the two Emberborn, trying not to listen to all the lustful noises.

****

Hannah was trying not to nod off as she sat at the table. The assembled nobility, dukes and duchesses from other cities, were there wondering how a simple birthday could have been so exhausting for her. Lady Louise stood behind her, also quite tired, but it made a bit more sense since it had been her birthday. The Duke from the capital masked his exhaustion by calling the meeting to order.

"Alright now, the party was fun but politics must intrude. As we know, there are plans to make the Lady Louise the new Duchess Stirling. But before that, we need to decide things that require a more experienced eye." He paused to pinch Hannah, who woke with a start before nodding. "Now, ever since I had started to receive rumours of cities in the west forming alliances, I have been working towards my own. Now, it has been confirmed that instead of these competing alliances grinding each other down, they have named a King and are moving west." He looked at Hannah who was starting to wake up. "As a result, since we weren't in on the ground floor of this monarchy, we stand to lose a great deal if we don't do the same. I've spoken with the others during the party and secured support for my nomination. Duchess Stirling? Any thoughts?"

Hannah smiled at the Duke, "Nope, I support your nomination." She was happy to let him make the choices so she could get back to normal.

"Oh good. Because I nominated you."

Hannah was now very much awake and almost in a panic, "No no no no no no!"

"Too late, already done. I feel like we need a general and the others agree. Also, in my experience, authority should seldom be given to those who want it. This way, we can win the war and they can position themselves to take over afterwards. If it makes you feel better, you can still abdicate your duchy title."

It didn't make her feel better. Not at all. Hannah suddenly understood how she made Liddy feel every time she opened her mouth.

********************

End of book 2, just over 251000 words total with both books. Book 3 will start soon now that I have finished plotting everything out.

Id love to hear any and all comments. Please, dont be shy. Even if you commented before or don't normally comment.