Steampunk Harlots Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you aren't wrong. You are weird for being like this. It's just that you aren't alone." Hannah started kissing Harriot, causing Ving, the moment she saw them kiss, to fall to the floor after climaxing again and losing her balance.

Hannah stripped off Harriot's skirt as Ving stayed on her knees to admire the tight bum of the girl. Ving pulled the soldier's underwear off while Hannah helped Harriot with the rest of her clothing. Harriot did her part by pulling Hannah's underwear down as she got to the floor to join Ving. Hannah moved to the couch nearby and rested her feet on the back of Harriot, who laid on top of Ving as they kissed. She touched herself as she watched Ving and Harriot kiss and grind against each other.

Harriot was a bit overwhelmed. She was on top of one woman and under the feet of another. It was thrilling to finally be able to explore another woman, but what was happening was so much more than she ever expected. It was a flood of pleasure mixed with the relief of being so open with her desire. She was happy she had noticed the job posting with the lines 'physical attraction to women ideal' and 'willing to explore sexuality' printed on it. The oppression of secrecy was lifted.

Ving pulled Harriot up so her breasts would hang in her face where she gripped them tightly to make it easier to lick both of them at once. She looked up to see Hannah had come down to kiss the girl. Ving reached down to find the dripping wetness between the legs of the soldier and pushed two fingers right in. She felt the woman on top of her twitch and spasm a bit before moving to aid the penetration with her hips. Ving didn't need anyone to touch her to bring her to climax again so she moaned hard when it happened, putting a third finger inside the girl with her thumb pinching her clit. Harriot screamed and shuddered collapsing on top of Ving.

"I think I overdid it," Ving commented from under the heavily breathing redhead, who still twitched.

"She should get used to it," Hannah replied while running her fingers through Harriot's red hair.

****

Mari kept her distance as Easy looked around the town with her mother. She didn't mind, they had so much time to make up for that she was content to simply watch Easy be so happy. There hadn't been a lot for them to see that wasn't in any other town, but the experience of walking streets without shame or dirty looks was wonderful for them. Mari wasn't a stranger to dirty looks herself, but she didn't get the same ones the Emberborn did. They had to worry about violence for simply existing, she just got dirty looks of judgement that turned into dirty sex in an alleyway most of the time. Mari occasionally spotted shipmates, Ela had been wandering around in a sort of dazed amazement. Then she saw Inky resting against Vile, who was in turn resting against a tree in a park.

"How did those two end up together?" Tonna asked, approaching Mari.

"It was here, actually," Mari replied. "I don't know the specifics, but they just sorta fell over each other."

"It's comforting to know that looking so different doesn't stop people from finding each other."

"Looking to fall in love?" Mari asked, a smile on her face while walking after Easy.

"Nah," Tonna replied while slithering along beside her. "At least not yet. I still want to get laid a lot."

"Doesn't stop any of the other couples on the ship. My girl and I both see clients on top of anyone else we want to tumble with." Mari twirled to show off her outfit. "I wear things like this because I want to get laid. If I ducked off and had a man or several, she wouldn't mind at all and just hope I had fun."

Tonna admired the short skirt Mari wore with the fishnet stockings that showed off the ink on her legs. The struggling red bra and fishnet top didn't hide much more. "I get that. But I think if I loved someone, I'd want them for myself and nobody else."

"That's fine, and if they don't mind you with others for work or whatever, then that's great. As long as whatever it is, is what you both want, then go for it."

"It's a long ways off either way. I just want to enjoy being free."

"Fair enough, if I hadn't been able to get laid for so long, I'd be unstoppable. Seriously, in your place, I wouldn't be here talking, I'd be out getting fucked silly."

"It's not that easy, for me I'm afraid." Tonna was sullen as she spoke, looking at her snake body.

Mari didn't buy it for a second. She knew Tonna believed it but knew it simply wasn't true. After some looking around, she spotted a man who didn't seem to know a glance was supposed to be quick. She walked over and whispered into his ear and got an eager nod in response. Mari looked at Tonna who came over, curious, wondering if it really was that easy. Mari watched him lead her off and smiled. Afterwards, she looked about for Easy and quickly spotted the sparkly fairies down the street.

"I thought you went off to get laid?" Easy asked as Mari caught up.

"I got Tonna laid, I can wait a minute or two," Mari replied with a chuckle.

****

Liddy looked around the lounge. It was spotless. Although she was happy to see the job done, she was suspicious. She was looking for Ving, and Astra said she hadn't left the ship, and neither had Hannah or Harriot. She sighed, marching with Hope and the mayor in tow along with the clergy members. She opened the door to her bedroom and saw the three women in her bed waving at the viewers on rooftops through the windows.

"Really!" Liddy yelled, trying not to be distracted by seeing Hannah and Harriot making love with Ving holding them together. "I get the fantasy Ving, but why use my bed?!"

"It's the only one with a viewing gallery," she responded as she turned to face Liddy and the shocked clergy.

"Get dressed and meet me in the lounge! We have things to talk about." Liddy closed the doors to her room and shook her head as she left.

****

Cat had continued to speak with Rayvon after Hannah had left and was so very glad she did. The device inside her forced another climax with its vibrations. It touched her in every spot she wanted and drove her wild. When she could finally take no more she turned it off and, with great difficulty walking, returned to the lab where Ravon was working.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"Amazing! What is it made of? It felt so smooth!" Cat replied.

"Latex, normally used for raincoats and waterproofing, but I added it to my designs when it was obvious that 'wetness' was an issue. I gather it from a few of the trees in the forest here."

"We are going to need so many of these."

"Well, it's thanks to Hannah that I got into this at all. I suppose I owe her for all the women I've... tested them with. Take whatever you need."

Cat got a box and started picking out devices of various sizes.

****

Hannah and Harriot held hands while making seductive glances at the clergy while Liddy addressed Ving with the Mayor.

"Ving, we were discussing the economy when Hope suggested sex and gambling," Liddy explained.

"What the fuck is sex?" Ving shot back, trying to avoid grinning while sounding serious.

Liddy glared for a brief moment. "Since gambling is how you got on this ship in the first place, I thought you might be an expert of sorts." She paused, in case there was another comment from Ving, but continued when there wasn't. "So I thought, what if you were to design a race track. Something to attract tourists. Convincing people to come visit the city of people they used as slaves for vacation would never fly, but a track designed by a minor celebrity would be something else."

Ving forgot how to sass, "That would be awesome! I can absolutely do that!"

"Good. It might take a while to build but your design might be the key. It would also generate a lot of traffic into town and make it easier for more Emberborn to get passage. The town would grow without the need to export anything."

They heard the door open. Cat came up the staircase with a box that spilt as she tripped over the final step. The floor was suddenly alive with vibrating objects at the feet of the clergy, who were shocked at the assortment of phalluses.

"I know what these people can export now!" Cat shouted.

****

Emma counted forty-nine people watching her as she winced hard from the penetration into her bum from the man who couldn't wait for the man she was on top of to vacate her body. She couldn't really even see anyone, let alone who her new partner was, with her vision blocked by the man using her throat as a toy. It was an incredible feeling to be on a stage and watched by so many. She was thankful for the experiences that trained her body to be able to handle what she was doing with it.

Leira could see the elf on stage enjoying herself, so tiny between three men. She was playing it a bit more conservatively by sitting in the lap of a single man who bounced her hard on his manhood. Everyone, not watching Emma, watched Leira's massive breasts bounce at full inflation. She giggled whenever a viewer lost control and climaxed into his pants or hands. When the man she was being bounced on finally filled her with his seed, she got up to find another.

Emma decided she needed to switch up her position and triggered all three men at once to blow their loads inside her. The feeling of three men filling her body at once made her join them in climax. She stretched and flexed her body once the men had withdrawn, earning a number of hollers from the crowd. Flipping onto her back, head hanging over the table to face the crowd, she had a good view of Leira as a man grabbed her legs and slammed into her. The elf moaned as the man stretched her tiny body to the limit of what could fit inside her. She could see his equine features and looked to see his penetrations actually showing on the surface of her skin.

"Leira! You need to try this one!" Emma shouted, seeing her looking for a new partner.

Leira got on stage and was stunned to see her taking the man at all. She climbed on top of the elf, almost smothering her with her breasts, and soon felt the man pushing inside of her. Leira screamed in shock and wondered how the elf had handled him at all. Her body bucked with every thrust, and she soon figured that he had been going easy on Emma.

The commotion had attracted some outside interest, and in came Vile with Tonna and Inky. They soon rolled their eyes at the sight, annoyed they hadn't guessed what was going on. When they saw Leira and Emma waving them onto the stage, they decided to join in. Inky hung back at the bar to watch her girl play.

The horse withdrew from Leira when Tonna slithered low and opened her mouth to accept him. When he pushed into the open mouth, he heard a small pop from her jaw unhinging to fit him all the way inside. Her tongue wrapped around the hard shaft to massage it when it was giving her a moment to breathe before the next thrust.

Vile put her tails deep inside Leira and Emma, who remained on the stage table to recover while she stripped for Inky, who she could see already bent over the bar by the tender who was thrusting inside her. Vile then took the horse out of Tonna's mouth to lay him down and stand over him. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him, feeling his shaft push through her powerful hips until he was as deep as he could get. Then picking up the pace, she felt four hands grab her breasts from behind as Tonna got involved.

When it seemed like he was about to go, Tonna pulled Vile off him and went down to roll him on top of her. Her snake body slithered in anticipation as he positioned himself to push into her. It was what she had been waiting a long time for. Someone to take her snake body and mount it like a man would. To put himself inside her for the pleasure of both. Her snake hair worked into a frenzy as his thrusts grew more forceful and he used her breasts for leverage to get himself deeper. All four of her hands supported him by his chest as he suddenly burst within her body with a harsh stream of his seed. Tonna felt her body spasm and wrap around Vile, who was standing over them. The Naga clenched hard as she climaxed harder than she ever had from her own efforts.

Vile was surprised at the sudden need to protect herself from being crushed by the snake tail, but could rightly understand why. She hoped that it wouldn't happen if a client had been there without Vile to protect them. Looking up at Inky, she saw her tanned breasts bouncing as a new man had gotten behind her to have his fun. Touching herself under the relaxing strain of the snake tail, Vile climaxed at the sight of her lover being pleasured.

Tonna watched as the horse slowly withdrew from her body. The long manhood wasn't as stiff as before but retained its length, and she wondered how it fit inside smaller girls. Her body felt a bit empty with it gone, but it had left quite enough to fill at least some of the space within her. She saw Vile getting on her knees to lean down and lick her scales clean.

****

Liddy looked about at her working girls. They were all exhausted and they hadn't even finished getting the ship ready for clients. "So, we are casting off. Hopefully, during the rest of the trip, we can get everything ready without any orgies breaking out. We want to have a sex drive when we finally start seeing clients again."

"Hey! I was designing a race track! That is hard work!" Ving shouted.

"I walked in on Harriot fist deep in you twice and Hannah giving instruction!" Liddy fired back.

"Now Trixie," Hannah started. "You know me well enough to know that's the least bit distracting I have ever been."

Liddy had to concede that point. "Fine, but this ship still isn't ready. We need to unpack all the things that we didn't want the refugees to damage. The rest of you just need to avoid any more theatre reenactments and I won't lock up all the toys."

Everyone suddenly looked very submissive to avoid the level of tragedy that such measures would surelybecome.

"Speaking of the toys, it seems this city has an export after all. While there aren't enough rubber trees to export it as a good itself, there is enough to assist with the manufacturing of the toys. So it's good for the economy, even though it's not quite what the mayor had in mind."

"Really? They called his place Harlottown. They should have known better," Hope stated, getting a few laughs.

"Easy, how's your mother?" Liddy asked.

"She's living with another woman who was at her farm. They seemed to get along well and it's a safe zone, so no men are allowed. Helps avoid stress for anyone having issues with seeing them. Don't think my mom really has problems since she didn't seem troubled when we were about. But without me around, who knows. This way, she's safe no matter what."

"Good, I'm glad to hear it. Now, let's get moving so we can see some clients. We aren't going to fuck ourselves..." Liddy trailed off when she realised what she said.

"Ummm... Liddy?" Mari started to ask cautiously.

"Shut up! That works with almost every other kind of work! You know what I mean!"

12