Steamy Love

Story Info
First Valentine's of a Spanish-Italian couple.
737 words
3.14
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Carmen during a soccer match in Madrid; I flew from Italy all the way just to watch 'el clasico' between Real Madrid and Barcelona. I went with a whole bunch of guys and there were two girls sitting in the front row.

The one on the left was gorgeous, she had long black hair and a great butt, and she was supporting Barcelona like me, so soon I found an excuse to talk to her, even though my Spanish sucked.

I introduced myself, and we ended up in a bar after the match, with her friend and my buddies. Everything went great, but I didn't want a one night stand, and I only had 2 more days left in Madrid, so I decided to change my flight for the week after, to spend more time with her.

Once back in Torino, the city I used to live in, we stayed in touch. Sometimes I am a bit impulsive; I was studying history and decided to continue my studies in Spain. Short story, I ended up moving to Madrid to be close to her and we started dating.

We had been together 3 months for our first Valentine's, and I planned something special. We had never been to Finland, and we were both very curious about that country, and during the winter it was easy to get cheap flights and accommodations, although Finnish winters are famous for being very rough. We found cheap flights to a town called Lappeenranta, pretty far even from Helsinki, and after reading about the region (South Karelia) we decided it would be a great crazy adventure.

We rented a cottage for the weekend, to have some privacy. And we had much more than privacy there.

The place was located in a forest area near a lake. We had never seen so much snow before; it was so pure and beautiful, no signs of civilization anywhere. It was -25 C outside, but there was a fire place to keep us warm. We made ourselves comfortable by the fire place and opened a bottle of red wine.

I was very horny, but Carmen was in a more romantic mood, stuck in front of the fire, holding hands. I did not want to rush her and ruin our night so I enjoyed the moment with her.

After a couple of glasses of wine, I asked her whether she was still feeling cold, because I had a great idea. Actually, all I could think about at that moment was sex, and I had seen we had a sauna room available, so I suggested that maybe we could give it a try.

She agreed, so I took her hand and led her there. I opened the door of the dressing room and got rid of our clothes. It was all new to me, but I managed to set the temperature right and pour the water, following instructions.

We sat there naked, in the steamy room and we started sweating. I kissed her softly, then I licked her slippery breasts. The steam was driving me crazy. Her pussy felt quite different to my hands, like juicier and more tender than usual.

I did not say anything; she just bent over, for me to take her doggy style. It was strange; normally we spend a long time seducing each other before intercourse, but we seemed to feel an urge to do it quickly this time.

I penetrated softly form behind, trying to hold her. It was difficult to hold our slippery bodies together, but the feeling was so intense, the tender rubbing of our wet skins and her swollen pussy lips squeezing my penis. It didn't last more than 5 minutes and I had a very powerful orgasm. She was breathing heavily, I got scared it might have been too much for her, and I walked her to the shower to cool down.

She started to laugh and said 'silly, it was great'. Then I just massaged her body in the shower, until she decided she preferred to continue in bed.

Our bodies were still hot and relaxed, and I had a new erection. She was very horny and all I wanted was to lick her. I spread her legs, put some pressure on her clit with my tongue and started moving it. It was great having no neighbors at all; I love to hear Carmen scream loud.