Steamy Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww fuck! Yeah, Oh yeah," groaned Logan through his clenched teeth, his hand placed on his back as he motioned his hips forward to meet Robin's bobbing head. She slurped and sucked, her saliva and tongue bathing his cock in a warm moist bath of intense comfort. She took it from her mouth and ran her lips over the side of the shaft, she turned it up and ran her tongue from the base of his shaft all the way up the underside to the head, swirling the head really slow and than swallowing him again after looking up at him.

Her fingers quickened as she rubbed her clit in a rapid back and forth motion, her juices lathering her fingers and groin, she slipped them into her lips ever now and then to make her moan with his cock in her mouth. Logan reached down and took her hand away, replacing with his own. Robin brought her juice soaked fingers to her lips and sucked them, tasting herself. She continued to jerk off Logan's 8 inch cock with a rapid fist pumping action, fast and hard. She looked down and watched Logan insert 2 fingers into her cunt, curling them upward he began to frig her up and down. He was searching for her g-spot, "Oh god, Logan no... oh god your gonna' make me cum like that... ohh your gonna' make me cum!"

Her face tensed with a beautiful face, one of passionate agony as she approached her peak of climax. Her head fell back as she felt Logan's finger rapidly drill her pussy, his fingers piston and plunge in and out, up and down. His palm loudly clapping against her mound and clit, her juices soaking his fingers and palm, Logan himself could feel her strong vaginal muscles squeeze and contract down on his digits. But he rapidly continued his fierce and hard finger fucking. The loud wet sloshing and clapping impact of flesh was so hot a sound and feeling to Robin she stiffened, her body rigid and flexed as she came. Wave after wave washed through her body, her every muscle began to twitch and spasm to her orgasm. She felt her legs shake violently and her hips thrash and grind on Logan's hand, he finally gave one strong final thrust as he felt her legs squeeze his arm. Her hand letting go of his cock and grabbing hold of him, holding onto him, holding onto herself as if though the waves that rocked her would rip her away. She came down slowly, her body shivering and numb, all she felt was the warmth and pulse of her pussy as it continued to twitch. She opened her eyes and saw Logan still stroking off his cock, "Come here, let me help..."

He came to her and she managed her weak hands to grip to stroke, her mouth swallowed him again and she slurped, she sucked, she swirled her tongue and rapidly moved as fast as she could with what she had left. She looked up at him and saw his face tensing. His eyes clenched tightly, she sucked on his head loudly before letting it exit, still stroking she whispered to him with a sexy tone in her voice, "Cum Logan, give it to me... give me that cum baby. C'mon, give me that cum..."

Logan grit his teeth and shook his head left once than right, his body ready to release as he fought the sensation with every fiber of his being. Robin continued, her hand reaching up and running under his shirt, over his stomach; now all sweaty. Then he shot 1, 2, 3 jets of white cream into her waiting mouth, she licked and slurped at the head, squeezing and stroking it to it's LAST drop. Logan groaned and doubled over, but he watched for a good minute as Robin cleaned up his cock, licking off every drop and getting ever inch. She let him go and down he came to her, giving a deep tender kiss, swirling his tongue with hers, running his hand up in her hair and along her sweaty face. Breaking only to share a smile, and kiss again.

* * *

Robin and Logan stepped out of the Sauna. Locking the door, Login pulled a sign from the storage room near by and placed it in front of the door: "OUT OF ORDER"

They walked back and stopped at the hall joint between Maintenance and the Main Entry. Robin grinned, "Here... here's my number, call me?"

Logan took the number, "Yeah we'll go out tomorrow night, huh?"

Robin grinned again and winked, "Sure, you bet." She turned and walked down the hall, in need of a shower and something to wear for tomorrow night.

~To Be Continued~

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
On The Train Young man and mature woman connect on daily commute.in Mature
My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01 What happens when your best friends mom sees you naked.in Mature
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
More Stories