Steamy Seduction

Story Info
Girl sees hot guy in her living room.
1.1k words
3.75
21.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water ran down my over me, streaming from the showerhead over my arched back when the phone rang. After a long day at work, and this one was particularly long, I needed a steamy shower. It was better than chocolate. My roommate moved out last week, and since I had yet to find a new one, I lived alone. Taking that into consideration, and the fact that once I had answered the phone I planned to say “hello, that’s nice, and goodbye;” I left the water running and my towel on the hook as I bolted for the source of the ringing.

“Hello?”

“Yes, is this Ms. Freedman? I am Sally calling from Telus long distance. Do you like your current telephone service?”

I groaned. “Yes.” I hung up. At least that hadn’t taken long. There should still be plenty of hot water left. I turned quickly, ready to dash back to that very inviting waterfall, and glanced around the room for the first time. Needless to say, when I saw the man sitting on the couch I screamed. But only for a second.

“Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?”

He blushed and smiled slowly. He had a great smile and an even better blush. I was a sucker for shy guys. I felt myself melting. I was almost afraid to hear him speak. With any luck he would sound like a cat with a hernia.

“I’m Farley McLean. Leah’s brother?” Oh dear, he sounded wonderful, no one who looked that good should be allowed to sound so wonderful. “You must be Elisa. I guess she forgot to tell you that I was taking her out to dinner tonight. She gave me a key. Will she be home anytime soon?”

I would have felt sorry for him. If he hadn’t been so cute when he was flustered, and if I hadn’t been quite so aware of the fact that I was standing in front of an incredibly attractive guy who happened to be fully clothed while I was not. Normally, I wasn’t at all sensitive about my looks. But... Leah’s big brother was a hunk. Ah well, “all good things...”

“I’m sorry, but it looks like you were the one that Leah forgot to talk to. She moved out last week. Irreconcilable differences.”

He grimaced. Dear Lord, even a grimace looked good on that full, sensuous mouth. I couldn’t help imagining how his lips would feel on my skin. I really needed to cover myself; this naked thing was taking over my mind.

“That does sound like Leah. Damn. Do you know where she went?”

“She wasn’t in the right frame of mind to tell me. I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it.” He got up and took a step towards me. Oh my. He was tall, really tall. I guessed his height to be 6’6”. And he was incredibly toned. I was too distracted to step back. And far too absorbed to remember to kick him out of the building. I had even forgotten about my shower.

“Elisa...”

Oh, he was close now. Green eyes. I could feel a shudder pass through my skin. His hands moved to my shoulders.

“Elisa, do you want me to leave?”

“Uh...” Gee, that sounded suave. Now what. Could I blurt out what I was thinking? Could I tell me that no, I didn’t want him to leave. I wanted him. But, years of conservative behavior were hard to overcome.

“Farley. I... I mean. Stay.”

His hands started to move worshiping my body, but avoiding the places that I really wanted them to be. However, his face remained serious, and he stayed a step back from me.

“First. Elisa, I need you to know that I am not doing this because you just happen to be here. Or because you are naked. Or because I am horny; although, I am very horny. You are beautiful Elisa. But, I want this to be more than a one-night stand. If I stay tonight, I will expect you to return my phone calls, and to go out to dinner with me tomorrow. We need to lay out the ground rules here...” I couldn’t listen to anymore. I kissed him, hard.

“Stay Farley. Please.”

Suddenly, his hands went wild. His tongue slipped through my lips. I closed the distance between us and started running my hands up and down his hard back. I could feel his smile against my lips just before they moved to my neck. I started to stroke the skin around his ear. Until, he moved his hands to my breasts and I started to have trouble thinking. He kneaded the skin there, brushing his thumb over my left nipple.

“You are so beautiful. Such big silky breasts. Your areolas are so pale I can barely tell them from the rest, but they are as large as the bottom of a can of beer. Your nipples are so responsive, so hard for me. I could see them pebbling when you first came into the room.” I laughed, a poet he was not.

“ And I thought that I had been subtle.”

His laugh rumbled through me, moving lower. I gasped when his teeth brushed over my nipples. He started to suckle. I could feel my thighs getting wet. Desperate for him now, I grabbed his hand and pulled it lower. My other one started unbuttoning his pants. He chuckled, and pulled his mouth and hands away. Before I could think clearly enough to complain, they back in their positions and Farley was naked. He was even more gorgeous than I had originally thought. I moved my hands lower and wrapped them over his penis. It more than suited his height. I began to stroke him with one hand while the other caressed his balls. I could feel him shudder while pre-cum began to ooze from his tip. Suddenly he pulled my hands away and dropped to his knees. He kept one hand on my left breast while the other moved to my right butt cheek, massaging them in slow synchronous circles. His tongue started circling my clit. Heat rose throughout my body.

My pussy was drenched. Pleasure began to smash into me in violent waves. I screamed as I came. Harder and longer than I had ever come before. Long before it was over, I felt Farley pull me to the floor and move his throbbing penis inside me. He started to move slowly. Refusing to give me time to recover. I moved against him desperately. I wanted him with me. I wanted him to feel the way I did. He moved faster. Each pump went in deeper and harder until I felt as though I would split apart. We climaxed simultaneously, screaming each other’s names, and collapsing against each other in extreme sedation. After what seemed like hours, I heard his voice rumble against my ear.

“Is that the shower running?”