Steamy Surprises

Story Info
She's bathed by love along with water.
2.2k words
4.38
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaReine
LaReine
3 Followers

I push open the front door and shake my useless, broken umbrella on the welcome mat outside. I take off my coat and try to shake as much water off of it as possible. Removing my pumps, I walk down the entrance foyer and upstairs to our bedroom. As I flick on the light, I'm disappointed not to see you there. Realizing that you had mentioned that you were going to be working late, I begin to strip off my soaking wet clothes. Glancing into the mirror I almost laugh; my hair was a fright and my suit an absolute mess. As I get down to my silk camisole and slip, I walk into the bathroom to turn on the shower. I continue to undress as the steam from the shower seeps out of the shower stall and begins to warm my rain-chilled body. I take a deep breath, eagerly anticipating the feeling of the warm water running down my body and washing the rain out of my hair.

I remove the last article of clothing and step into the steamy shower. I squeeze body shampoo into my loofah and rub it over my body. I leave the soap on and, wanting to just relax for a moment, I sit on the far edge, letting the water hit only my legs. I lean my head back against the wall, close my eyes, and relish the steam infusing my pores. A subtle noise disturbs my revelry and I reluctantly open my eyes. The sign of movement outside the shower startles me and I quickly stand up against the back wall. My heart racing, I timidly wipe steam from the shower door to try and make out the form better.

Suddenly, the shower door flies open and a dark form leaps in, lifting and slamming me against the back wall of the shower. "LUKE!" I squeal in shock and delight as I wrap my legs around your hips.

"Surprise, baby....I'm home," you say huskily.

"Yes, I can see tha....ahhhhhhh," I completely lose my train of thought as you bury yourself inside me, pulling my hips to yours. I wrap my arms around your neck and hold on for dear life as you pump in and out of me, supporting me against the shower wall. The shampoo makes it easy for us to glide against one another. I can feel your groin rub against my clit each time we slam together. "Oh god, Luke, I never get used to how big you are," I gasp as you plunge yourself into me. You capture my mouth with yours and suck my tongue into your mouth. I moan and grasp you tighter. I try to squeeze you inside me each time you get all the way in. "Baby, I'm going to come," I almost cry rather than say.

"Yes.....come for me, Joy, come for me," you breath into my ear. I feel the familiar build-up of tension in my stomach. As waves of pleasure rock through my body, I wiggle uncontrollably against you, clawing at your shoulders and neck and crying out your name. As I finally come don to earth, I realize that you haven't come yet. "That was a nice little warm-up," you say with a teasing smile.

"Oh dear God," I say, with mock fear in my voice. I lower my legs to the ground and collapse against your chest, my legs still weak from my orgasm. I begin to gently kiss your chest as you stroke my neck and back, kissing my forehead.

"Did you get caught in the rain?" you ask.

"My umbrella bent all out of shape in the wind and I just stopped using it," I said breathlessly.

" You'll let me do your hair later on then?" you say with a smile. I look up at you adoringly and smile back. I kiss you for my answer. I arch my back as your hands trail down my waist to grasp my buttocks. You begin pressing me against you and I can tell that my rest period is over. "Sit down," you order. I obey and take your beautiful cock into my hand. I tug gently and open my mouth, preparing to take you inside. You grab my wrist and pull back a little. "Hold on; I want you to be wet in a way you'll enjoy!"

"I already am," I said, referring to our breath-taking session of a few moments ago.

"Well, I want you dripping until I can't tell the difference between you and the shower water." My lips quiver as I watch you kneel down and spread my knees. I scoot to the edge of the sitting area and brace myself with my hands. You start kneading the flesh of my thighs to loosen me up and wipe off any body shampoo. You follow the movement of your hands with your tongue. Eventually you work your way up to wear my thighs join. You trace you tongue up along one crease, crossover the top of my pubic area and back down the other side. This causes me to giggle and I rub my feet along your legs. My giggles turn into gasps as you trace the outer lips of my pussy with your finger, opening them wider.

I cry out as without warning you take my clit between your lips for a quick suck. As I pant you say, "I just wanted to make sure you were awake." Too eagerly anticipating your next move, I'm too shaken to speak. You stick out your tongue and begin to lick along my walls. I whimper as you stick one, and then two fingers inside me. You wiggle them around as if trying to find something hidden inside. I lift one leg and put it over your shoulder to give you better access. You start pumping your fingers in and out, then twist them together continuing this action. My breath is ragged by now and I know that this orgasm will be just as powerful as the last.

I moan in complaint as you pull your fingers out of me and rock back onto your heals. You place one of your fingers into your mouth and give it a nice slow suck. "Mmmmmmmmmm, you taste so good, baby," you say with a devilish grin. I lick my lips and promptly take the other finger that you had inside me into my mouth. I suck it, tasting myself, looking you in the eyes the entire time. "My baby is a FREAK!," you say with a huge smirk. I laugh and move toward you, thinking that you've had your fill of me. "Not so fast, now.....you're not wet enough yet," and with that you quickly dive back into my pussy, this time with your tongue.

Placing one hand on top of your head, and the other behind your neck, I try to push myself into your face. You eagerly oblige, sliding your hands around my hips and pulling me almost onto your face. I knew you had to be almost inhaling me now as I could feel the hairs of your moustache on my clit. "Oh, Luke...." I moan in delight. You wipe your nose up my clit and then start flicking your tongue across it, causing me to jump. You push one hand on my abdomen, holding me down while you viciously attack my clit with your tongue, flicking and swirling until you see and feel me tense.

Right before my release, you stop. I almost hit you out of frustration. Trying not to pout I ask, "Did your tongue get tired?" You just give me a half smile and reach up to squeeze my nipples. I throw my head back and close my eyes to concentrate on the sensation. Suddenly my eyes fly open as my legs jerk up....you've captured my clit in your mouth and are sucking really hard. "Ahhhhhhh, LUKE, oh my God!" I scream and place both legs on your shoulders. You continue sucking hard, occasionally pursing your lips together to add to the pressure on the tip. You continue massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. I have no idea wear to place my hands...on your head or shoulders, over your hands assaulting my breast, on the wall behind me. I try to place them everywhere at once as I wriggle around trying to fight for control. I feel my orgasm building in my stomach and I tense. I scream out and push your head, but you continue to suck harder, occasionally flicking your tongue over the tip. I begin to cry, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Only when my shaking peaks, then starts to subside do you release my almost-bruised clit, allowing me to collapse into your arms, a sniveling, shivering mess. I'm still crying as you get up and spin around to sit wear I was sitting, bringing me into your lap. I turn away from the water, not wanting it to touch my over-sensitive clit. You gently massage my breast as I gaze into your eyes. Your other hand begins to travel south and I clasp it. "No, please, I can't take anymore, baby," I say with genuine concern on my face. You laugh softly and grab a washcloth, bathing me with warm water. "I'm not going to let you touch me anymore," I tease.

"Yeah right, girl, you know you need me to do your hair," you tease back and kiss me passionately. We stand up together and you grab the shampoo, squeezing some onto the top of my head. You begin to massage in a circular motion. I turn around and slightly lean my head back. When you're done you tell me to turn around and rinse. As I do so you take one of my breasts into your mouth and suckle it. I take the opportunity to squeeze shampoo onto your hair. You smile as you bend back up and begin to lather your scalp. I begin to flick my tongue over your nipples and massage your penis with both hands. I work one up and down while the other massages the head. I continue jacking you off as you rinse out your shampoo and then get down on my knees. Taking you into my mouth, I cup your balls with one hand and put the other on your butt. You get more shampoo and massage it into my hair as I suck you off. I begin pumping my head up and down, gently pulling your scrotum and caressing your ass. Your breathing gets faster and it doesn't take as long as usual for you to come as you were already highly aroused by my incredible orgasm. I swallow every ounce of come that erupts out of you. "Whoo," is all you say as I stand up to rinse the shampoo out. You immediately grab some conditioner and we rub some into each other's hair. "Hmmmmm, what do you think we can do while we're waiting for this to absorb in?" you ask feigning to be stumped.

"I bet I can think of something," I say. I push you back down on the shower seat. I bend over and take you back into my mouth. You instantly spring back to life. I move so that I'm straddling your hips. I lift my hips and slam down onto your rock-hard dick. We both moan with delight as you hit my cervix. I keep you buried deep for a minute, looking into your eyes. "Okay, we're going to play a little game," I say with a smile. "I'm going to talk to you in Morse code, squeezing you with my pussy, and when you get a word correct, I'll ride you for 30 secs." I grin at you and suck your neck after every few words. "If you figure out the entire sentence before I finish, then I'll slam you just as hard as you slammed me." You smile at me and take a deep breath. "Ready?" I raise an eyebrow and begin to squeeze you. You moan and close your eyes trying to concentrate.

"I feel the first letter," you say excitedly, " It's I."

"Very good, that's your first word!" I say and begin to hop up and down on your hips. We both moan and I inwardly groan when I have to stop after mentally counting to 30. You grab me and pull me close in a warm kiss. "Okay, pay attention, " I say in mock seriousness and begin to squeeze again. You frown in concentration with your hands around my waist. After several squeezes you open your eyes and smile. You bend down and take my nipple into your mouth for a quick suck.

"I love you," you say as you stare deeply into my eyes.

"That's the sentence and I do, too," I say and begin to move slowly up and down in your lap.

"I thought I was going to get slammed again," you say tenderly.

"I changed my mind...a woman's prerogative," I say just as warmly. You put your hands on my face and kiss me again. We continue to make love with the water streaming down on us...

LaReine
LaReine
3 Followers