Steel and Rubber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wriggled her toes.

Yayy I still have my boots... urgh.

She felt cool air against her skin in places she didn't usually feel cool air upon her skin.

Yayy I have nothing else on. I hope my drink is ok.

Growling in frustration she stood up, gathered her torch and sword then slowly set about burning the troublesome webbing back.

Yeahh burn you creepy spiders!

A few insane giggles and a smirk she permitted while burning a larger hole to get back out of. It was only after she was done that she realised she'd also burnt her clothes to a crisp and ruined her armour.

Crap.

She watched as the last of her pants curled up, completely cooked. Shivering some she readied her sword and torch before turning and continuing on

Well it's not like I've never been naked before, and I don't think anyone has come down here for years.

As she slipped down the passage way cautiously she took mental note of all the twists and turns.

Hmm.. where does this tunnel lead to?

She continued on, growing more and more aware there were no other passages to take. It was just a single tunnel that ended...

Huh?

Abruptly.

That's it? It looks like a cave in... there is no way I can clear that out it would take days!

Kimy sighed.. and shivered again, realising that there were no other secret passages or hidden chests likely to contain the stone tablet.

She had been through Brittleshin pass a dozen times in the past and it was just a pass... with ONE hidden tunnel...

That leads to nowhere at all.

Sighing again she turned and admitted defeat, and started on the long slow walk back.

*****

Rubber Doll Maker watched as Kimy's naked hips swung with each step she took back to the main corridor.

And now for the main event, she is soooo going to love it!

Packing her bags the Doll Maker stepped out of her house and into the growing darkness of dusk.

*****

Now I think along here.... Then right.. straight... and... yes!

Despite the cold air washing over her skin she felt a big thrill seeing the webbed entrance to the isolated tunnel

Time to get out of here and to try out some more wine..

Breathing in, lifting her chest then breathing out, Katy bent down to fit herself through the gap. Despite burning away the remaining webbing earlier, the gap was still very small and the fit would be tight. As she pushed the torch ahead she felt it brush against something and slow its movement.

Huh?

Stopping her movements she scanned the hole to see what had caused the resistance but couldn't seem to find anything, except..

What is that?

She managed to see a sliver of a reflection here and there, but nothing else... no whiteness associated with a spiders web or any other material.

Just get through and deal with it later, I'm freezing!

She disregarded the oddness of the reflections and just pushed through, torch leading the way. As she stepped through she could feel something wrap around her leg, then head and torso as she navigated the hole.

That is a spiders web!

She quickly got through then stood up, dropping her sword and torch quickly to scrape at her face to remove the perceived webbing, but when she pulled her hands back and twitched her face she didn't see or feel anything.

That's weird, thought I stepped through a web there... what the-

She looked down at her naked form. Now she was able to see the stuff on her fair skin, it wasn't spider webbing at all, it appeared to be..

Black webbing?

Losing her fear for a moment she peered closer and noticed the webbing seemed stuck to her exposed thighs.

It feels like spider webbing, its cutting into my thighs and it's pretty damn sticky... but it's completely black!

She tried wiping it away firmly with her hand but it didn't seem to move. Again she tried with her nails but it still seemed determined to stay. Getting increasingly desperate she picked her sword up and tried to scrape it off slowly, but each time the stuff seemed to duck under her sword or press further into her skin. She did a quick rub over of her body to ensure there were no actual spiders sitting on her and sighed in relief as she felt nothing else.

Hmm well I'd be better to see this in daylight than torchlight..

She picked up her torch and sword and made her way towards the light of the cavern entrance. As she walked however she felt more of the webbing stuck to her.

Oh boy that must have been a spiders web..

She winced as she stepped, the webbing seemingly have caught itself around her torso, chest area and even her arms. It didn't feel very even, just like a random cord stuck on her skin here and there.

But the worst of it was right between her legs. Each step she could feel a cord dig slightly into her from her pelvic area around to her ass.

Oh hells..

Stopping she tried grabbing at the annoying webbing between her legs to pull it off. But as before she just couldn't get a hold of it at all. Exhaling quickly she continued on, but realised she must have shifted the webbing a bit because as she stepped again, she bit her lip and instantly felt a little moisture gather. The webbing had nestled directly against her clit.

Breathing deeply she did her best to ignore the sensation.

Damn stuff, how did it get there??

*step*

Oh damn it all..

*step*

*rub*

*step*

*rub*

*step*

Oohh...

She had to stop, but as she did she felt her hips attempt to make another step themselves, thrusting out a little.

*gasp*

Nonono... I don't want this, I want to get out!

Again she attempted to wipe away the webbing from all over her body, then continued on, doggedly ignoring the pervasive webbing caught between her legs. Only now it seemed to have caught her behind as well, cutting into each cheek while it parted them some.

Is this some type of pervert webbing??

She also felt it on each of her arms, breast, even her feet seemed covered in the stuff. After only a dozen more steps she had to stop and get her breath back, not knowing she had been holding it. Looking down her heaving body she could see the black lines marking the webbing over her chest, how it seemed to have curved under and around each of her breasts. She could actually feel and see a small loop of it at the base of her nipples as it squeezed them a little.

Damn this IS a pervert's web!

She looked down her body some more and saw her thighs were enwrapped with it, criss-crossing over her flesh all the way down to her feet.

Wow they are nearly covered in it, I really hope there isn't a spider on it anywhere!

Desperately she tried once more to swipe the webbing off but it stubbornly refused to budge. As she got up again and set off, the stubborn cord between her legs simply refused to move. Kimy thought it somehow must have glued itself to her clit, and every step she took aggravated it further. Each step had her hips thrusting a little more than necessary as they sought their own fulfilment.

Oh gods why won't it stop!

Stepping slowly on, she didn't know when her thoughts of escape were replaced with the need for release. She didn't care however and before long she stopped and opened her lips in a silent whimper as her body shuddered hard, surrendering to the relentless webbing.

Ahhhh!!

Dropping to her hands and knees she rode the orgasm out, thrusting her hips into the air uselessly but still feeling the pull of the cord between her legs. She sunk to her elbows on the cold ground, her hands immediately moving to her breasts to knead and squeeze them painfully as her orgasm subsided.

Oh fuck..

Breathing slowly but deeply she could still feel the cord between her legs, but for now it barely bothered her. Each intake of breath however caused her skin to press against other cords over her abdomen, she could also feel them across her back.

That feels so good...

Closing her eyes for a moment and relishing in the grip of the black fibres, she slowly stood up and continued on, acutely aware that each step she took, some new part of her could feel the webbing...

*step*

Back...

*step*

Mmm my butt...

*step*

Wow really? Between my toes?

*step*

My hands....

Feeling the cord between her thighs once again rub itself in all the right ways against her body as she walked out, Kimy bought a hand up to shield her eyes from the late afternoon sun. After a few moments she looked at the hand shielding her eyes and gasped as it was covered in minute black cords. They continued up over the back of her hand and wrist, over her arm, and..

Oh wow..

Over her other arm and hand in equal amounts.

Well it doesn't hurt or anything, and its not a normal spider web, I wonder what it really is?

A pulse from her clit made her shriek and thrust her hips. Looking down she almost orgasmed again; her body was covered in the black threads. They were all around her!

Oh gods this really can't be good... can it?

Once more she tried to swipe the cords away but instead of being stick, she felt her hand seemingly glide over her skin, skidding over the black threads. Looking down over her thread bound breasts she glided her hands down her taught stomach and between her thighs. The strange black cord there had grown somehow.

Why.. ahhh... why is it growing?

She could see her labia and clit covered by the stuff, although not fully. It was so tight against her, pressing and cutting into her flesh, maintaining direct contact with her most sensitive parts all the time. Looking down further she looked in abject fascination as her thighs were trapped within the webbing. The black cords had seemingly grown over her skin, and they seemed to be encompassing them both completely in their blackness. Looking down even further the webbing had wrapped around each of her lower legs and even her feet. The web seemed thicker near her feet and there appeared to be more of it. Swiping at it with her hand produced the same strange result of smoothness rather than being very sticky.

The webbing between her thighs pulsed, causing her to gasp

What was that?

Another gentle pulse over her clit was then joined by a tightening of the webbing over her butt

.. what was THAT?

Another pulse, another squeeze was joined by the webbing squeezing her soft breasts.

Oh gods...

Moaning deeply Kimy sank to her hands and knees as the webbing pulsed steadily around her. The sensation of the stuff all around her, cutting into her flesh tightly, its strange grip on her sensitive areas and the promising smoothness of it made her close her eyes and whimper with each throb.

Kimy closed her eyes as she felt the webbing hold her in its masterful grip, barely even feeling her cheeks squeezed gently as the web started capturing her face. As she slowly sank to the cavern floor she felt the cool rock beneath her knees and breasts... but also some more tightening.

Inhaling and opening her eyes she arched her back to lift her breasts to look at them in the dark torch light, and saw they were covered with the webbing. She could make out each nipple under the blackness which seemed to have merged together to form a coating, a coating that extended over most of her globes. Moaning again she lowered her chest again and closed her eyes, then wriggled her toes at the heavenly sensations pulsating through her body, barely paying any attention to the gradual increase of the smoothness around each toe and foot.

This... this stuff... it's - aghhh! It's surrounding me... engulfing me...

The webbing between her thighs thrummed around her clit lightly causing her to roll on her back and whimper with each spasmodic movement she made.

With each whimper she made she could feel more of her skin surrender to the black webbing. Looking down she could actually see the stuff expanding over her, shooting out new thin webbing strands over her skin. She watched in fascination as they drew taught against her skin and spread outward. A tightening around her nipples induced another cry or orgasmic relief from Kimy as she shut her eyes tight, hands clenching into tight fists.

Breathing deeply she could then feel the webbing slow and stop squeezing and tormenting her, allowing her to inhale deeply and slowly regain her senses.

By the gods... what is it doing to me?

Why does it feel so good?

I should stop, escape, run...

Shouldn't i?

A gentle squeezing around her partially covered feet extended slowly all the way up her body and back down again

A loving embrace?

She closed her eyes again and luxuriated in the sensation enveloping her body, all thoughts of escape and running seemed so far away, gently the webbing massaged her muscles, pinched her skin lightly and caressed her sensitive areas. Her breasts, heaving slowly up and down, she managed to open her eyes and watched in fear, and then arousal as she saw her breasts completely disappear from view under the webbing, completing her encasement of each mound.

Wow... its all merged together..

She bought a hand up and gasped a little as it too was close to being completely sealed away under the webbing. It had somehow formed a completely smoother and uninterrupted barrier over her skin, as though each strand of the webbing had merged with each other.

Bringing her other hand up she grasps her breasts and squeezed tightly to the point of pain, marvelling in the sensation of her body being so smooth now, her hands easily skidded over her former skin.

Closing her eyes again she basked in the simple sensation of her smooth hands caressing her own body.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

Huh?

Kimy's eyes snapped open and focused on a figure, inhaling sharply

It can't be..

"All that yummy black spider web surrounding you, overwhelming you, dragging you under..." A smile was planted firmly on the Doll Makers lips as she sat on a nearby rock and watched as Kimy struggle... and then moan deeply.

Oh gods, I need to get.. ahhh!

The webbing resumed its squeezing and caressing of her body, focusing upon her clit and nipples, keeping her unbalanced.

As she floundered about on the floor the webbing again spread more of itself over her.

"It's no good Kimy you won't be escaping me. Your new prison is going to take complete control of your body and mind.

Oh no!

As she opened her eyes wide in shock on hearing the beautiful woman's words, she felt the webbing grow over her face, around her ears and over her lips and cheek.

The Rubber Doll Maker stood up and closed the distance to the squirming girl on the ground, then knelt down behind her head before leaning down and kissing her hard. Her latex covered hands reached forward and grasped Kimy's breasts and squeezed just as hard.

Kimy, initially so frightened had melted into the hot, dominating kiss and retaliated in kind to her attacker, her conqueror, moaning into her lips as she felt her mouth invaded by a rubber tasting tongue.

Kimy was on the receiving end of the longest kiss she had ever had. She barely registered her body completely succumbing to the advancing tide of blackness covering her entirely. Only when the Doll maker broke the kiss did Kimy shiver and relish in the thought of being completely encased in this latex that had captured her.

"By the gods it feels so good!"

The Doll maker simply smiled as she cradled Kimy's head in her lap.

Kimy looked slowly over her new body. The black webbing she thought was something weird had grown after she passed through it.

From several strands that cut into her flesh a little, it had grown on her arousal and ensured it would not stop growing as it increased its hold on its captive more and more. As it expanded, Kimys wants and desires had moved from escape and freedom to being totally enslaved and controlled. Her body was now completely encased in the black latex, unable to stem the flow of arousal she had fed it all the energy it needed.

Each of her breasts were now a smooth black, her painfully hard nipples stood out proudly. Her torso was given a liberal coating of the latex and now stuck to her waist, abs and.. well, everywhere.. Looking further down she could easily see the outline of her pussy in the blackness as it coated her delicately and completely.

Her legs were now smooth and strong which caused her wetness to increase some. Mmmmm. Her feet were a little different. In fact they were now quite different. Raising first one leg and then the other she could see several thick straps of latex around each foot connecting to what appeared to be a boot.. or a shoe? It forced her feet down and had collected some excess latex under where her toes would hit the ground. Below her heel there was a simple shaft of very hard latex pointing downward. Can I even walk in these?

Laying her legs back down she flexed her butt, and moaned as she felt the tight latex grip each of her cheeks.

She sighed in delight as she relaxed, The Doll Maker watched in silence as her new captive came to terms with her prison.

Kimy looked up into the Doll Makers eyes, fear clouding them for a moment

"When will it end? When will it let go of me... When will it release me?"

A soft kiss on her lips and a whisper in her ear answered.

"Never."

12