Stef

Story Info
Paralyzed arms did not stop him.
5.2k words
4.49
13.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Strong sexual content

Rog opened the door for Stef and she walked into their apartment. He followed her in and lifted her coat from her shoulders. They had been out to dinner celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary. Both were dressed nicely as it was an upscale place he had taken her. Stef had a purple sheath type of dress that was held up by spaghetti straps and came above her knees. It hugged her body and she was almost 6 feet tall in her high heels. She was slightly on the thin side which made her 36 D breasts look somewhat larger and a fair amount of them shown trying to spill out of the dress. It was not real obvious that she did not have a bra on but they both knew it.

Her legs were very muscular but not large. Her calves were stretched tight in the heels. As Rog took her coat down her arms, she turned towards him and her arms swung around falling limply at her sides. They were very thin and atrophied since they were totally paralyzed from her shoulders down. Her fingers were constricted up to her palms. Stef had been born that way because of a nerve pathway problem from her spine. Stef had full feeling in her arms and hands just could not use them in any way. She had learned to use her feet as hands from an early age and needed very little help to do most things. She even drove her car using a spinner on the steering wheel. Rog had fed her tonight though at the restaurant and it was always a big turn on for them when he did.

Stef moved close to Rog and they kissed passionately. Rog had already had his finger in her pussy on the way home and they were both aroused. She led him into the bedroom and he unzipped the back of her dress. He pushed the thin straps off her shoulders and helped the dress ride over her big, breasts and it slipped to the floor. Reaching in front of her, he cupped the firm, non sagging orbs and pinched her nipples pulling them outward. Stef moaned and backed into Rog feeling his hard prick push into her ass cheeks. She stepped out of her heels, turned with her back to the bed and lay back on it lifting her legs up, knees back to her breasts and spreading them wide open.

Rog could see that her thighs were wet and her very long outer lips were also very wet. He quickly picked her dress off the floor and put it on the chair and kicked her heels aside. Dropping to his knees he started licking the sweet juice from her thighs then moved to her dripping pussy. He not so gently grasp her outer lips in his teeth and pulled them outward causing Stef to yell in pleasure saying don't stop or harder or whatever she wanted him to do to her. Rog noticed as he started that her large clit was already sticking out of its hood. He ignored it for some time with Stef wiggling her rear trying to get it into contact with his tongue. She had an abundant amount of pubic hair that covered a large area of her abdomen and pubis and the upper part of the insides of her legs. It was also very soft.

After only a few minutes of his tongue working her over Stef came big time squeezing his head between her thighs trying to pull his tongue deeper into her cunt. Rog was able to still reach her clit and now began to trill it causing her to buck even harder. After almost two minutes of Cumming hard Stef finally relaxed her thighs letting his head go and saying uncle. Rob stopped his ministrations and moved his head back a little looking at the beautiful sight before him. The whole area was purple and swollen with engorged blood from all of his stimulation. Her vagina was making a milking motion.

Rog got to his feet and slowly undressed, their eyes locked on each other. His trousers were last and as he lowered them his long, thick, uncut cock came into her view. She could see pre cum dripping out of the soft folds of the skin covering his cock head. Stef extended her legs and her toes grasp his very hard on and started rubbing him. His eyes moved from her feet masturbating him to her dripping cunt where he had just feasted. He did not feel the need for her to make him cum right now as they had fucked twice this morning before they got up. It was fucking because they both were very randy then and only wanted his cock ramming in and out of her cunt until they could not cum anymore.

After a few minutes of her rubbing him he took her legs and helped move her back on the bed. When there was room Stef said fuck me again like you did this morning. He got between her legs and his big cock slipped into her very wet cunt with no trouble. He rammed it in and felt the head push on her cervix. Her eyes got big and she said go for it. He kept pushing and Stef contracted her muscles and he soon slipped in. Her cervical ring clamped tight just below his cock head. They had done this several times over the years and loved the feelings that were produced. Stef had her tubes tied before they were married so she was not worried about getting pregnant. Rog very gently moved his hard cock back and forth pulling and pushing on her womb as he did so.

While he was fucking her, several times he looked at her paralyzed arms just lying on the bed, sometimes flopping around as she fucked him back. Her leg, back and abdominal muscles were very strong from having no arms to assist moving her body. She also had very strong vaginal and Kegel muscles. She had no hands to masturbate him with, but he could enter her pussy and they could both lie still alongside each other and she could get him off that way. Her mouth and throat were super effective at making him cum also.

Stef loved the feel of his cock head impaled in her cervix; they had done it before a few times and loved the reaction it gave her. After several minutes they both could feel the automatic milking action start as if the cervix was trying to move cum into the uterus. Rog lost control and shot several loads of cum directly into her uterus being glad she could not get pregnant. Stef felt both the contractions of her cervix and his cock ejaculating his sperm into her and it sent her over the edge with him.

They finally stopped their orgasms and Rog just relaxed pulling her over to their sides. He remained coupled to her for some time and he held her in his arms whispering sex acts he was going to do to her another time. Stef put her leg up over his hip and used her muscles to continue to massage his cock. Rog could tell that his foreskin had folded back and his cock head was exposed and her cervical ring had hold of him just back of his cock head.

After about 20 minutes of stimulation his cock relaxed and shrank enough that the head slipped back through the cervix and fell out of her vagina. Stef told him that might have been the best one yet and they kissed and he helped her up and into the bathroom where they peed and got into the shower. Rog washed both of them and Stef sat on the bench and asked him to give her a douche. It had a red tinge to it and he asked if he had hurt her. She said no she had felt like it was period time for the last two days and her breasts were very tinder and sensitive. Rog said she should have told him something and he would not have been so rough on her. Stef laughed and said oh no, I loved what you did to them today.

They got out of the shower and Rog dried them off and inserted a tampon and helped her on with a pad and panties to sleep in tonight. They talked about all the cum he had put in her and how much more that would add to the flow and laughed. They got into bed and he turned the light out and snuggled behind her. He was hard again and moved it into her back so she could feel it. Next he put his hand on her paralyzed arm and started rubbing and feeling it. Rog had told her several times that he did not know what was the sexiest about her; big breasts, paralyzed arms or hairy pussy. Stef said she knew, paralyzed arms for sure. They had talked about it several times and he knew she loved having them and having to struggle every day to do things.

Rog had worked his other arm and hand under her and had taken hold of her big breast. He hefted the weight and then pulled on her nipple. It seemed to have a direct line to her cunt and she moaned in pleasure as she ground her butt into his hard on. While she laid there and enjoyed what was happening to her, her mind drifted back to when they first met and how scared she was.

It was snowing and Stef was trying to get across the street when she slipped and fell right in front of Rog's car which was stopped for the red light. He could not see her get up so he got out of his car and there she was slipping and sliding unable to get to her feet. Rog reached out to help her and it seemed she made no effort to reach out for his hand. He finally got hold of her under her arms and lifted her to her feet. He took hold of her hand and only felt a limp hand and arm. She looked at him with embarrassment plainly written on her face.

Rog continued to hold on to her and said come and get in my car as she was soaking wet from the slush. She let him lead her to the car door and helped her into the car. After he got back behind the wheel and got the car moving he looked over at her. Her head was down and she was softly crying. He asked if she was hurt and she finally said no, only my pride. Rog did not respond to that but asked her where she lived. She told him and it was on the other side of town. He noticed that she was shivering and suggested she let him take her to his place so she could get warm.

Stef knew she had no choice as she could tell hypothermia would get her soon. She told him ok wondering how she would handle letting him see her with her paralyzed arms. Stef told him ok and a few minutes later he was pulling into the underground garage at his apartment. He helped her out of the car and to the elevator. While they waited for it she finally said there is something you should know about me; I have no use of my arms, they are totally paralyzed from my shoulders down. Rog now understood why she did not reach out to him. He said no problem they would work through it.

A few minutes later they were in his place and she was starting to shake a lot more. Rog took her outer coat off and then went and got a blanket. She was soaked through all of her clothing. He covered her with the blanket then lit the fire in his fire place. Looking into her eyes he said she had to get out of the wet stuff she had on. Stef knew he was right. He said face away and we will start at the top and I will keep you covered as we do it. He reached around and undid the buttons on her top and pulled it down her limp arms and off. Next he undid her bra and slipped it off her. The fire was going good by now and she asked him to open the blanket to the fire for a few minutes which he did still standing behind her.

Stef had stepped out of her shoes and he undid her slacks and with some difficulty got them over her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of them and he asked her if her underpants were wet. Stef said yes and he pulled them down and off. He next pulled a chair to in front of the fire and told her to sit down. He asked if she would like some hot coffee or chocolate. Coffee sounded good she said and he went to the kitchen to get it made. While he was making it Rog heard her moving around and while it was brewing he returned to the living room.

The blanket had fallen off her shoulders and she was trying to get it back up using her feet. She was in profile as he came back to her from the kitchen. Again he could see she was very embarrassed. Rog asked if he should go back and let her finish or come and help her. After a few seconds thought she asked if he would help her. Stef finally decided to get it over and stood up and faced him. With her head down she said go ahead and look at me, I might as well get it over with. Rog walked up to her and put his hand under her chin and lifted her face up to his.

He said I am sorry this is happening to you but you have nothing to be afraid of from me and I don't feel sorry or pity you. Please let me help you and don't be so embarrassed. Stef finally nodded her head in his hand. He released her and stepped to her side a little asking if he could touch her arm. She said yes and he gently took hold of her hand and lifted her arm up. As he did so he asked what had happened and she told him of the birth defect that left her this way. He gently kissed her fingers and then moved to the other arm. He noticed it was about a hands length shorter and that the fingers on both hands were curled into her palm.

Rog then suggested he get her one of his t-shirts and a robe. Stef said that would be great. He covered her with the blanket and asked if she wanted to follow him into the bedroom. Seeing the bathroom she asked if she could use it and he said of course, do you need any help and she said no she could manage ok, that she just needed to pee. He got the shirt and robe while she was in the bathroom and was ready for her when she got done. She shrugged the blanket off and stood before him naked. Rog noticed her large breasts and very hairy pubic area as he put the t-shirt over her head and slid it down. He put the robe on her and tied the sash. They went into the kitchen and the coffee was ready. He fixed her a cup and she did not need cream or sugar.

He put the cups on the table and they sat down. The next thing Rog knew Stef had her foot up to the cup and took hold of the handle with her toes and moved it to her mouth. She blew on it and took a sip. The whole time she kept her eyes on him to see his reaction. It was a big smile and he said that was great to watch. Stef was very relieved he was not grossed out. Rog got up and put the wet stuff Stef had on in the dryer on low heat and then asked if she would like something to eat. She said yes and then looked out the window where the storm had turned into a blizzard. Rog thought some bacon and eggs would be best as they were fast in case the electricity went off.

Just as he got the food done and on the table it went dark and they both laughed. He already had candles there and he lit them. As he sat down he asked Stef if he could feed her. He said he knew she could do it by herself after seeing her with the coffee cup but he would enjoy doing it. Stef did not hesitate and said yes. While they were eating Rog asked if there was anyone she should call and she said yes she needed to call her caretaker in a while. Rog asked if she had a boy friend and she said no, had never had one. His mouth dropped and he said a beautiful woman like you and no boyfriend? She said no and he said girlfriend and Stef just shook her head no.

As they were finishing their meal for some reason Stef added that he was the first man that had ever seen her naked. Rog reached down and picked up her hand and said thank you for that honor, you are a very beautiful woman. A few seconds later he added that he thought her arms were very sexy. Stef was astounded as she always thought they would be a big turnoff to any man she met. She asked if he really meant that or was just saying it to make her feel better. Rog said absolutely not, I could offer proof if you really want it. They looked into each other's eyes for a full minute and she finally got a slight grin and said ok, prove it. Rog was surprised but still holding her hand he stood up and then moved her hand over to his crotch and placed the back of her hand on his very obvious hard on. Even through his underwear and trousers he knew she could feel it. Stef made no movement with her body to pull away and her grin got bigger. After several seconds of him rubbing her hand on it she said thank you and wondered if that would be the proof. Stef finally said she thought she would never be able to cause a man to get hard like that.

They cleared the dishes off together with Stef rinsing them in the sink and putting them in the dishwasher using her foot. He was amazed at her balance and ability. The robe and t-shirt were short so several times her hairy pussy was exposed. At first she realized what had happened then gave up and did not care. After they were done they went into the living room and sat on the couch in front of the fire. At first they did not sit together but after Stef made another trip to the bathroom she sat down right next to him when she came back. She had removed the robe as the room was now quite warm.

She leaned her head on his shoulder and finally said she never thought this would be how it was with a man, that she thought they all would want nothing to do with her. Rog said there might be some idiots that felt that way but he sure did not. Stef said why don't you go get comfortable. He asked how comfortable and she said join me with a t-shirt. Rog asked only a t-shirt, and Stef just nodded her head. He stopped in the bathroom then undressed in his bedroom and put on a t-shirt and returned to the living room. The fire provided the only light and he walked in front of her and sat down next to her on the couch.

Rog put his arm around her and asked if it would hurt her if he opened her fingers and held her hand. She said no and she watched him gently open her useless fingers and then intertwined his fingers and hand into hers. They sat back and were quiet for a while. Stef had gotten a look at his hard cock. He was uncut and the foreskin was still over his cock head even though he was very long and hard. Rog saw her looking at it and he asked if she had ever seen one. Not in real life she said, only on her computer. She had looked several years ago. After some more quiet time he asked if she would like to touch him. Looking into his face she said you don't mind? He said no and moved her limp hand over to it and rubbed the back of her hand and fingers over it.

She noticed some liquid collect in the opening of the skin and asked what it was. He told her pre-cum and did she want to feel it. She said yes and he took her index finger and rubbed it in it. She said it feels slippery and Rog said it was. She asked if she could taste it and Rog got a larger dollop and he moved her finger up to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and flicked it off into her mouth. She tasted it for a few seconds then said very good.

Rog she said, you're looking at a 22 year old virgin. Nothing has ever been inside me. I use pads during my period. Obviously I can't masturbate, could not even do you. Rog said so, does that mean you are not interested in me at all. Stef quietly said I am but is all you want to do is fuck be tonight then have nothing more to do with me? I do require some personal help and care. He looked into her face and said he did not want to fuck her, but he would like to make love to her sometime when it was what SHE wanted. And no, he would not leave her after. He was also more than willing to help her in whatever way she needed. That was what two people did for each other.

Stef did not know what to say and tears were running down her face. So much had happened in so little time. Here was someone willing to be with her and she was turned on sexually for the first time in her life. Part of her wanted him to be inside her and to feel his cum very badly even if it was only one time. The other part was more reserved. She knew she could not get pregnant because she had her tubes tied several years ago. Her body was reacting very differently tonight for some reason.

The lights in the other room came back on and Rog suggested he turn the TV on and see what was going on with the storm. She agreed and they found a news station and found out all the roads were impassable so it sounded like she was not going to make it home. Rog said he had a guest room she was more than welcome to use. They talked a while longer then decided it was bed time. Rog put a new toothbrush out for her and asked if there was anything else she needed. Stef said no but for him to not pull her door shut as it was very hard for her to get the round door knobs open.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12