Stefan & Julia's Illicit Encounter

Story Info
Julia is his vessel to do with as he pleases.
3k words
4.09
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan has arranged to meet Julia at a cocktail bar in London's St. Pancras. They met each other on an internet chat room, though they have met in person a few times this only their second hotel rendezvous. On line they have developed an intimate bond and Julia, his sub is now ready to submit entirely to her dom. For ten days now, Stefan has forbidden her to touch or pleasure herself in any way. Prior to leaving for the station and as instructed by her master; Julia sits on the edge of a chair, spreads her legs and gently eases the love eggs into her eager and already wet pussy. Julia takes her time getting accustomed to the feeling of the eggs inside her. She stands and starts walking around the room, contracting her pubic muscles around the two eggs and she feels a warm sensation that is accentuated by every step she takes. She is grateful that her journey is not going to involve too much walking as she doesn't know how long she is going to be able to stay in control and keep them deep in her pussy.

Stefan settles in a quiet corner of the bar and orders champagne whilst he awaits Julia's arrival. She finally makes her entrance a few minutes late, exquisitely dressed in a wool navy blue, knee length dress that beautifully accentuates her curvy body and cleavage. Together with dark stockings and an impressive pair of heels drawing her to within four inches of Stefan's impressive height. The waiter, a little too attentively, shows her to the table and Stefan is pleased to see that Julia is looking radiant. Her neck and cheeks are slightly flushed, could this be confirmation that she has been carrying the love eggs between her legs as instructed?

Julia is relieved to be finally sitting down in her masters presence, allowing her the liberty to relax her pussy muscles a little. The walk up the steps from her taxi to the bar has left her with a warm glowing feeling between her legs. Also, wondering what form of punishment she will receive for her late arrival - something she knows will not be overlooked. Master and sub sit facing each other, chatting politely as they sip on their bubbly, Stefan occasionally touching her hands and leaning over to whisper intimately in her ear.

Some seemingly long minutes later, their glasses eventually drained, he leads her from the bar and up yet another flight of stairs to the hotel lobby. Having managed the stairs clenching the love eggs between her legs, she is thankful that Stefan leads her to the lift rather than the grand staircase en route to their room. Julia enjoys the feel of her fine silk panties slipping and catching against her newly shaven pussy. That together with the effort of walking in high heels and controlling her vaginal muscles to hold the eggs in, have left Julia feeling wetter than ever and desperate for her masters close attention.

They arrive at their floor only to find that the room is down the end of a long corridor, for Julia, it seems like an eternity, having to clench the balls and just wanting the sanctuary of the room so that she can just submit to Stefan completely. Her pussy feels hot with a throbbing sensation as Stefan fumbles with the door entry card. Pushing it in and out until finally he presses the handle and opens the door.

At last he guides her inside the room which has a large double bed, an ice bucket furnished with a bottle of champagne stands beside the bed. On the bed itself, she observes amongst other objects, four lengths of silk cord, a black satin blindfold and a clear glass butt plug that have been prepared for her subjugation. He pushes her against the wardrobe and kisses her passionately before removing her dress to reveal her dark blue, silk knickers and matching bra and her suspenders. He removes her bra and admires her firm round breasts and kisses her again as he squeezes them and pulls her nipples gently between his fingers.

He tells her to stand facing the bed and to bend over, she turns to face him, a look of hesitation on her face, Stefan responds by giving her a sharp slap on the buttocks to bring her into line. She apologises to her master with a genuine look of disappointment at having angered him and quickly does as requested. He can now fully appreciate her curvaceous backside as he takes gentle hold of the fine silk of her knickers.

Julia enjoys the feel of the silk against her smooth pale skin as she feels the knickers slowly gliding down her buttocks and legs as Stefan removes them. He turns her around and sits her on the edge of the bed. Then he ties the blindfold round her head, plunging her into darkness. This serves to heighten her sense of anticipation and trepidation as Stefan parts her knees and kneels between her legs. She can feel Stefan's breath on her pussy and she lets out a groan as Stefan delicately touches her clit with his tongue continuing down the length of her outer lips until he reaches the string attached to the love eggs. He bites on the string and with the gentlest of pulls, the first egg slides out easily followed, a few moments later by the second one. He takes in the sweet aroma of her passion as he struggles to resist the temptation to devour her. Mindful that before he can consider any reward; he needs to give her, the punishment that she craves in her desire to please her master.

He tells Julia to lie back on the bed and hug her knees to her chest fully exposing her arse and swollen wet pussy. She is surprised at how easy it is for her to overcome her natural shyness as a result of the blindfold and her overwhelming desire to be a perfect sub.

She feels light headed with anticipation, her pussy and arse at his mercy, not knowing what he has in mind to do to her next. Stefan now proceeds to lap up the juices that have flowed from her pussy towards her arse. Julia loosens her grip as Stefan reaches under her legs to clasp a nipple in each hand. Rolling them gently between his thumbs and forefingers, Stefan is pleased at how firm they have become as they respond to his touch. She murmurs, still loosely clutching her knees to her body as Stefan continues to tease her; he runs his tongue from Julia's arse to her pussy and stopping tantalisingly short of her pussy lips. This he does repeatedly, in desperation she tries to manoeuvre her pussy against his mouth, but instead she lets out a cry as he pinches hard on her nipples.

Stefan brings her back to a standing position and starts gently teasing and caressing the length of her body. She gasps and parts her legs slightly as he brushes his hand against her pussy lips whilst caressing her soft inner thighs. His other hand and fingers toying with her firm nipples. Then he abruptly tells her to kneel on the bed, this she does without any hesitation. Her pulse now racing at the unexpected rise in tension.

She is made to bend over with her arse in the air, head and lower arms pressed against the bed and knees apart. She feels completely exposed as Stefan takes the glass butt plug and slides it easily into her pussy, lubricating it with her juices. She groans as he pushes the base of the plug firmly before slowly removing it, watching as her lips part and close around the plug as it is withdrawn. He then tells her to reach back with her hands and pull her cheeks apart stretching her hole whilst he starts to work the butt plug into her arse. Julia's arse is tight and she resists against the gentle pressure that Stefan is applying. Fortunately, he has come well prepared and applies a generous amount of lubrication. Stefan massages her clit with the fingers of his left hand and Julia responds by relaxing a little as Stefan eases the butt plug in beyond the first of two bulges. Stefan patiently toys with her until she eventually let's out a gasp as she feels the full width of the second larger bulge filling her arse, leaving just the glass hilt on show.

Now she must take her punishment for making him wait at the bar and he decides that a spanking is in order. She is wearing nothing but her stockings, heels, blindfold and the butt plug. She feels apprehensive as he bends her over his muscular thighs, his left hand holding her in position as his right hand starts to slap her bottom. He spanks her with the palm of his hand in a swinging motion from the right, striking the base of her bottom in an upward movement. Stefan is highly aroused by the feel and sight of her firm full cheeks and the way they spring firmly back to position as he spanks them.

Still fully dressed in his business suit, Julia can feel Stefan's erection pressing against her belly, the fine wool of his suit and the line of his shorts delicately shrouding his erection as he spanks her firmly.

Julia manages to suppress her desire to cry out as he tests her limits. Stefan smacks her sometimes hard and sometimes just tapping softly with his fingers or just softly caressing her where her warm cheeks meet her thighs. He changes the rhythm so Julia never knows quite when to expect a very hard slap or which cheek he will strike. Stefan is trying to catch her out, hoping to make her squeal out in pain, so that he can punish her more. He enjoys seeing how his blows turn her smooth, firm bum cheeks, from a porcelein white to a rosy pink colour and then to a nice shade of scarlet. She feels vulnerable never quite knowing when the next hard spank will strike. A wave of pleasure surges through her whenever his hand makes contact with the end of the glass plug.

He eventually stops to admire the fruits of his labour, her bottom resembling a giant ripe peach. He spends a few moments firmly tapping the end of the butt plug, making it reverberate in her arse, leading Julia to even greater heights of arousal. Stefan caresses her, cupping each cheek in turn, enjoying the warmth of her bottom against the large hot palm of his hand. With this part of her treatment over for now, Julia thanks her master profusely for her punishment in the knowledge that she has pleased him by taking it so well.

Stefan now makes Julia lie face down on the bed with her head towards the foot of the bed. Her arse cheeks are glowing hot and feel raw from the pounding they have taken. Stefan takes the unopened bottle of champagne from the ice bucket and Julia lets out a gasp as he rests the ice cold bottle on her left bum cheek before gently teasing the butt plug from her arse. He watches closely as her asshole gapes open before contracting again as the plug is removed.

Stefan plunges the butt plug into the ice bucket then rolls the ice cold bottle of champagne back and forth along her throbbing red hot backside, the tingling sensation of the cold bottle against her naked throbbing arse serves only to excite Julia, even further.

Julia, still lying face down with her head at the foot of the bed, breathes deeply, silently and nervously contemplating what Stefan will do next. He takes the four lengths of soft silky cord and carresees the length of her curvy body with them before tying one end of each cord to her wrists and one to each of her ankles. Now that julia is lying there with a length of cord attached to each limb, Stefan takes two pillows and places them under her pelvis so that her arse is propped tantalisingly up in the air with Julia's head hanging over the edge of the bed, Stefan then takes the loose end of each cord and he tethers one to each corner of the bed. He now has her stretched and spread-eagled, ready for her masters pleasure.

Julia is bound and helpless in her prone position, still blindfolded as Stefan starts to undress just a few inches from her face. He takes his time removing all his clothes as Julia waits, impatient for his attention. His shoes and socks are followed by his immaculately tailored suit, which he folds and lays on a chair, finally he removes his silk tie and crisp white cotton shirt.

Stefan contemplates her spread eagled body tense against her binds. Julia's arse gently rising and falling with every, ever deeper breath. She doesn't have to think or say anything, she is his vessel for him to do with as he pleases.

Stefan goes to the end of the bed and cradles Julia's head as he touches her lips with his proud hard cock. Without prompting she opens her mouth wide to take his erection and sucks eagerly as he holds her by the hair and guides himself in and out of her compliant mouth. When he feels on the brink of cuming, he withdraws his cock enough just to leave the tip touching her lips, she stretches against her restraints in an effort to take it further into her mouth but has to settle for sucking the head. Julia flicks her tongue against the tip of his cock and again Stefan feels close to climax.

Stefan is still holding Julia's hair as he slowly guides her lips along the length of his shaft, his cock throbbing at the feel of her tongue. He moves her mouth to his balls and Stefan groans as Julia sucks on each of his tight shaved balls in turn. With great dexterity, she sucks gently at first, then slowly and increasingly sucking harder until Stefan is on the threshold of pain and ecstasy. He prudently chooses to release her hair, opting to caress her instead, as he savours the feel of her tongue and lips sucking tight on each ball in turn.

When Julia eventually releases his balls, Stefan once again fills her mouth with his rampant cock and once more starts spanking her ass cheeks, which quickly regain their red hue. Stefan reaches into the ice bucket and retrieves the glass butt plug before wiping it clean and dry. Still fucking her mouth, Stefan stretches over the length of her body and presses the butt plug against her pussy.

Julia tenses hard against her binds, shocked at the feel of the cold glass against her juicy wet lips as Stefan turns and rubs the plug against her pussy. Stefan applies more lube before working the ice cold toy back into her arse. His right hand pushing and pulling at the hilt of the butt plug. His left hand is grasping tightly at Julia's scalp as he continues to work his cock in and out of her mouth.

Julia is lost in emotion with the cocktail of sensations, a hard cock in her mouth, her ass cheeks hot from another spanking and the freezing cold glass butt plug being manoeuvred and pressed inside her ass. A fresh wave of ecstasy flows through her body, she initially tenses then relaxes against her ties. Stefan takes his cock out of her mouth and eases the pressure on the butt plug before gently removing it.

Stefan kneels beside her prone and splayed legs and inserts his right thumb deep between her wet and slippery pussy lips with the inside of his hand against her neatly trimmed pussy. Julia cries out with pleasure as Stefan rubs her swollen clit, no longer caring whether he punishes her or not. His thumb gently massaging her G spot and his other hand massaging her arse cheeks. Julia's warm sticky juices start to flow into his hand as he slowly increases the pressure on her G spot. In between her deep breaths and her cries and sobs of ecstasy, she struggles in her efforts to ask Stefan's permission to cum.

Stefan ignores her request and instead removes his thumb from Julia's soaking wet pussy only to slip it into her asshole. Stefan's balls are aching as he yearns to penetrate her. He kneels between Julia's legs, her raised arse and pussy perfectly positioned in front of his cock, the hard tip of his erection just resting against the threshold of her swollen pussy lips.

With the absence of Stefan's thumb against her G spot, Julia's cries have abated slightly but still she breathes deeply and she trembles in excitement. Stefan spreads her cheeks with his hands, parting her pussy lips with his thumbs and pushes his cock in just a little bit deeper. Stefan now holds her tightly by the hips and slowly but firmly pushes his broad stiff cock deep into her. She wails and pulls at her binds as she feels his full length deep and hard inside her with his powerful pelvis pressing against her ass cheeks completely filling her. He fucks her slowly at first and gradually picks up his rhythm. Julia is sobbing and writhing with pleasure, within the restraints of her bonds.

As Stefan is taking her harder and harder, she can feel the strength of his strong thighs, with each thrust of his pelvis against her arse cheeks. Stefan can barely hold back as he sees Julia struggling and completely lost in her emotions. Eventually, Stefan tells her to cum and it is moments before she is gripped by an explosive orgasm. Stefan needs no further encouragement and in his passion holds Julia very tightly by the hips and repeatedly thrusts his pelvis hard against her arse cheeks, as he cums deep inside her.

Stefan gently caresses her body as he recovers from his exertions. As Julia lays face down and bound, still quivering from her excitement; Stefan loosens her bonds and removes the blindfold and the pillows from under her pelvis; he turns Julia to face him in order to take her in his loving embrace.