Stella

Story Info
Tony's mother was the woman of my erotic dreams.
1.7k words
3.83
69.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a kid my best friend Tony's mother was the woman of my erotic dreams! Stella Winters was a 5'7", Barbie doll faced gorgeous, MILF, with big almond shaped hazel-green eyes, thick just below her shoulders curly fiery-red hair, and a very overripe 36HH-24-38 hourglass figure that everyone in town took notice of. Since my parents were friendly with the Winters we did a lot together including camping, picnics, and days at the lake. Stella drew a lot of attention in her overstuffed one-piece swimsuits.

One day when I was eighteen went to see Tony after work. We liked to hang out at the lake to flirt with the girls and get some sun. Even as a teenager I prided myself as a boy next-door, with thick wavy dirty-blonde hair, big blue eyes, and a well-toned and smooth body that girls liked. I knocked on the backdoor only to find it was ajar.

I stepped in the house and called out for Tony, no one answered although the television was on. I was shocked to see the house a mess, drawers were pulled out and items tossed around. I heard some thumping upstairs and after seeing the downstairs grew concerned. I went up to investigate!

I looked in Tony's bedroom, it was a mess, the guest room was no better, the master bedroom was even worse! I heard muffled meows and thumps in the bathroom. I managed to push the door open after three tried, it always looked so easy on the TV cop shows. I stood dumbfounded as I looked on the bathroom floor!

Poor Stella struggled on the floor, she was hogtied with three pairs of her own nude pantyhose, a balled up worn white panty girdle was jammed in her mouth with a wide black cloth wrapped over her pouty red lips four times, she was soaked in sweat and her overstuffed red bra, barely contained her huge breasts and her tiny blood-red nipples were slightly exposed, her red thigh length panty girdle was soaked in sweat her own urine and a three grapefruit sized blob of stale smelly golden-brown feces was in the seat! She squirmed and meowed incoherently as I just stared! The front of my red Speedo tented out prominently as I looked at the most beautiful woman I ever knew struggled in tight bondage while gagged with her own worn panty girdle! I should have freed her right away, but was too aroused and stunned!

I finally went to her rescue. I awkwardly cut the pantyhose from her hands and ankles, as my hand touched the back of her poop filled panty girdle. I had a climax before I finally helped her get loose. She spit out the dirty panty girdle and rushed to a phone. I followed her and stayed with her until the police arrived.

The next three years were like a daytime soap opera, her husband Fred was a compulsive gambler and womanizer, he was so badly in debt a couple men invaded the house to collect some items to offset what he owed plus allow him to file an insurance claim. He left town on business the week the house was robbed and the night before invited Tony to join him to see a baseball game, leaving just his gorgeous wife alone in the house, forgetting which day she played bridge with the other ladies in the neighborhood, or did he?

After high school and three years in the Army, I moved away, got a good job, married, divorced, and settled down. I stayed in touch with my parents, and went to the 20th class reunion. I lost track of Tony, but while visiting town decided to see Mrs. Winters. It was more just to admire the buxom cougar than say 'Hello', but my mother insisted, since I did spend a lot of time at the house.

I was glad I did. Even at 60-years-old, but looked no more than my age thirty-eight, was a stunningly beautiful woman, and her red knit dress, wide black belt, matching 4" highheels, and nude controltop pantyhose showed off her dangerous curves almost obscenely. We sat in the livingroom and chatted, caught up on old and present times. I felt awkward, because my thick circumcised 7" penis struggled in my tight jeans during the entire conversation.

"Terry, you really turned into a handsome young man." Stella smiled as she stared right at the crotch of my jeans. "Do you still wear a Speedo?"

Boy did that catch me off guard. I guess I was handsome, being 5'11" and a well-toned and tanned 180 pounds, with thick clean-cut dirty-blonde hair and big blue eyes, didn't have too much trouble finding dates, but never heard that comment from Stella before.

She then brought up the robbery, which really made my cock hard! "You were so excited that you didn't even untie me right away." She said.

I blushed from embarrassment as my jeans tented out in the front. "You are so pretty." I blurted.

"An old woman like me?" Stella blushed as she picked up my empty coffee cup. "Do you still wear bikini briefs Terry?"

"Yes." I said proudly. "Do you want to see?"

"Please." Stella ran a long well-manicured red fingernail across the bulge in my jeans and made me cum!

"What will I get if I show you?" I saw an opportunity.

"What do you want?" Stella teased as she went to the kitchen making sure I noticed her hips swing.

"To tie you up!" I went for a homerun!

"Is that all?" She smiled.

"Pretend I find you all tied up and gagged again!" I suggested. "Then we can play it from there."

"Of course if I was tied up and gagged for say six hours I might be messy, even stink." Stella was setting up the scene for our role-play. "It would be just awful! Me bound and gagged with one of my own worn panty girdles, in my underwear!"

"I would have to help clean you up." I offered ahead of time. "May-be even comfort you."

A half hour later I had Stella's hands secured behind her back, her pantyhose clad ankles tied together and a pair of pantyhose tied to her ankles and hands to hogtie her. I found her dirtiest white panty girdle and stuffed it in her willing mouth and wrapped a 4" wide ace bandage around her full red lips five times! She immediately got into the role of a damsel-in-distress and began to meow through her panty girdle stuffed mouth as I double checked her restraints. I had to admit the leopard print bra she had on was a wonderful prop and really emphasized her ample breasts and even tiny blood-red nipples, and her nude controltop pantyhose emphasized her plump bottom and narrow waistline. I was ready to climax!

I left the room and went to my car and as luck would have it had a shiny red Speedo in my gym bag. I went to Tony's old room and slipped into it, no easy task for a man with a major erection. I then waited by the bathroom door for her signal.

She banged against the toilet three times!

I opened the door and gasp in shock! "Oh my God!"

She meowed through her panty girdle stuffed mouth and pretended to be scared as she wet herself with warm amber pee and to my surprise farted loudly!

I was so excited as I stood and admired the helpless buxom cougar that I could barely contain myself! I asked the effectively gagged damsel what happened.

Stella played it up and meowed through her gagged mouth as she blasted a few stinkers that sounded like busted balloons!

I knelt down and ran a hand across her pantyhose clad derriere and felt a smelly, hard, fat, hot, solid, shiny bronze, turd ooze out of her tight bumhole and explored the interior of her pantyhose! I came as she continued to mess in her pantyhose on purpose this time as she peed again! She moaned loudly as she rode the tile floor to a climax as the last of the hefty odorous four melon sized fecal deposit almost split her nude controltop pantyhose apart at the seams! She climaxed extremely hard as I pulled out my hard cock and spurted semen all over her fresh toilet blocker that smelled like an outhouse!

I should have untied her after that, but instead lay beside her and ran my hand across her fresh poopload and kept her aroused. She purred through her skidmarked panty girdle as I stroked her huge load of smelly poops. I had a feeling she pooped in her underwear often.

I stood up and pulled out my cock and this time pissed on her poop filled pantyhose! She meowed happily as the warm amber urine soaked her and soon humped the wet floor to another series of orgasms!

I finally untied her hands and ankles and helped the gagged buxom redhead into the shower with me. She slowly removed the ace bandage and sodden worn panty girdle and kissed me passionately. I helped her remove her overstuffed bra and ruined pantyhose and she took off my Speedo.

I entered her wet vagina with my hard penis under the hot shower and we both had wonderful climaxes!

Later that night I mounted her from behind and fucked her tight asshole! She stuffed my Speedo in her mouth and stroked her clitoris as I rammed her poopshoot. We finally collapsed on the queen sized bed, exhausted and sexually satisfied!

The next morning I took her out to breakfast where she confessed to being a full blown pants poopers and bondage lover, although it was mostly self-bondage and her previous lovers were disgusted with her scat play. She had a feeling I would be a willing partner and hoped her bowel movement would excited me like the first time I saw her tied up and gagged. It did and then some.

I had to return to my home, but not before we decided that she would visit me and try more erotic watersports and bondage.

I can't wait to see Stella again!!!