Stella & Sean Meet Again Ch. 02

Story Info
The wetter, the better.
1.4k words
3.88
25.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

"The wetter, the better" answered Sean. "It can't be too wet for me!"

This gave Stella the cue she was waiting for. "How wet can you stand it? Cunt juice wet, or piss wet?"

Sean's face lit up. "Piss wet, please!" he shouted out. "But wait until my mouth's on your quim, first. I want to drink it all!"

I watched with envy as Sean lay back and Stella positioned herself above him, squatting until her pussy was right onto his mouth. I zoomed the camera in as close as I could get it, and was rewarded by a close-up so extremely precise that all that the lens was picking up were his tongue and her cunt lips, between which showed just the tip of her ridiculously microscopic thong.

I increased the volume on the input of the recorder just as I heard Stella begin her piss. The gurgle coming from Sean as his mouth started to fill and he hastily began to swallow almost made me shout out loud with envy.

As this continued, Stella obviously controlling her outflow as much as possible so as not to waste too much in spillage, I zoomed backwards slowly to find that she had already bent forwards and his solid prick was already in her own mouth.

But Stella was an expert. Three times, whilst she was controlling her peeing at the other end, she brought him right up to the brink, and then gently squeezed him to stop him from ejaculating.

Eventually, though, her outflow stopped and she leisurely rose up from off his mouth. I could visibly see, through the close-up lens, how wet his face had become, but Stella now turned to kiss him one more and, using her tongue, wiped up all the surplus piss from him!

"I'd better put this thong aside for a wash," she started to say, as she helped him remove the almost hidden scrap, but Sean said, "No! Kerry can have it just as it is - wet with cum and piss! I'll ask her to taste it before she wears it. That will give her a genuine thrill!"

"In that case I'd better find you a polythene bag to put it in," laughed Stella, and Sean quickly agreed that this was a good idea.

When that was done, though, Sean turned to Stella once again. "It's time I made another attempt at the challenge!" he said. "So now I have tasted your piss it's time you tasted mine!"

Stella, with a look of rapture on her face, began to bend down to receive Sean's contribution, but he stopped her, and said, "Not that way. Remember I have to try to shock you. So I want you to bring me a wine glass like we had with our meal."

Stella turned round and picked on up from the table where they had put them previously.

"Right!" said Sean. "Now hold the glass in one hand and my cock in the other, then help me fill it."

As she did so he forced himself to start to fill the glass, having a little difficulty owing to the stiffness of his erection. But he did manage some, and then commanded Stella to drink from the glass.

Stella did so with glee, whereupon Sean went a little further and commanded her to fill it again, but this time from her own pussy. Stella also had a little difficult, but for a different reason - she had just emptied herself into Sean's mouth, and now had to squeeze. But she eventually managed a small amount, and smiled as Sean commanded her to drink it. Little did Sean know that what was happening was one of our favourite pastimes, and very often we would sit around in the evening and Stella would pass me a wineglassful of her piss for me to drink, or I would offer her one of mine.

Holding the glass upwards as if in a toast she reminded him that although he had not shocked her so far with his demands, there was still his language if he wanted to try that.

"Right, you bitch!" he said. "When you've finished drinking that you can bed right over and take my cock right up your arse!"

Again he had touched on one of our regular activities, but Stella pretended this was new to her.

"Oh! That will be a new sensation!" she exclaimed. "But I'm still not shocked. Mind you, that is just as well, otherwise it might mean that you would not be able to stick your cock up my arse if I were, mightn't it? So do you want to like down and I'll sink backwards onto it? That way I can help you push it right in and then you can play with my cunt whilst your cock is in my arse. And finally, just to show you that I really meant ANYTHING when I promised you that, I'll even lick any come left on your cock when you have finished in there!"

They followed these words up with the actual deeds, and I was wriggling and squirming in my own anticipation of the final outcome of Stella's date.

But I could not foresee much else happening once Sean had expended his load. At least, not for a while. I expected that he would then need a little time to recover, and I didn't want him to go much further this time, so as leave other ideas for the future.

I then had an idea myself. I would creep outside and pretend to arrive home, still under the pretext of being Stella's 'brother', although the truth would eventually come out when Stella finally decided to come clean. But if I were right in my thoughts I could expect just a little more for Sean to ponder on when he went home.

And so, after creeping silently out of the house I rang the door-bell. Glancing to the side I saw the curtains of the lounge part momentarily as Stella peeped out to see who was at the door at that time of night. She must have recognised me, for I heard her voice calling to Sean as she came to the door, "It's only my brother. He won't mind what I've been up to, but if you want to make yourself more presentable I'll keep him talking for a minute!"

Stella opened the door completely and unashamedly naked, her face alight with the sheer ecstasy of the evening, and I we kissed with open mouths as my tongue found hers and tasted what remained of Sean's cum still lingering there.

Again, quite flagrantly she led me, still naked, into the lounge, where Sean, a little dishevelled, was now sufficiently dressed again, although still lacking in shoes and socks, and his shirt not quite inside his trousers in his hurry to dress and appear somewhat decent.

Stella introduced me to her 'new boyfriend', and blatantly told me how she had just had one of the finest fucks of her life - "Right up my arse" she explained, then just as brazenly turned round and raised one leg to show me how stretched and wet her hole now was!

"So there will be another hole for you to explore and fuck in future, brother," she said.

Sean's stunned face showed that he was now finding this almost incredible. Stella was also in the habit of fucking with her brother!

But Stella, obviously feeling now that she had carried the joke a little too far, kissed Sean again and said, "Sorry, Sean. He is not my brother. He is my husband. And he does not mind one little bit what I get up to. We really do love one another, but we agree that we are both able to go our separate ways whenever we find anyone we would wish to have sex with, such as you last week and tonight. So, just to make up for making you believe this untruth I promise to make up to you when you come for your next dancing lesson. I promise to wear a very short skirt, no bra and no knickers. I am promising this in front of my husband, so you know he will not object. But for now I will come with you to your car, as we can't be seen from the road because of the bend and the trees, and you can finger me as much as you please until you go."

I watched them go out, Sean having finally completed his dressing but seeming a little anxious to go now that I had appeared. But I would expect him to accept my presence more in future when he had got over the initial shock of finding that Stella was married to a husband who enjoyed his wife's sluttiness.

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers