Stella Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those are some nice titties Blondie. Throw me your bra." I took off my sports bra and tossed it to Stella.

She examined it and fingered it. "Looks like Blondie is already sweating. Nervous girl?"

"Yes ma'am."

She read from the label. "38G. Those are some big titties, aren't they Blondie?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You want Stella to touch your titties, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am I do."

Stella walked up to me. I could smell the cigarettes and beer on her breath. She had shoulder length hair, yellowing teeth, a face that was probably once attractive but now time worn, and a slight frame. Her face was at the same level as my breasts. She reached up and rubbed the underside of my breasts and then lifted upward and let go. My boobs bounced. I was ashamed and highly aroused.

"Stella likes Blondie's skin. Her skin is as soft as a baby's bottom. And her titties are divine. I think Stella wants a taste."

"Put your hands behind your back."

I did so, which caused my breasts to jut out even further. Stella pinched my left nipple hard.

"Owww!" It hurt - - a lot.

Then she pulled on my nipple, making sure it was erect. She rolled it between her fingers.

"Ahhhh," slipped out of my mouth.

Stella then suckled on my nipple, circling it with her tongue.

"OhGodddd." My knees knocked together. I had to use all of my strength to stand standing. It felt that good.

"Looks like Blondie has sensitive nipples."

"Now take off your pants and panties."

I peeled off my tights first and then my sopping wet panties.

"Give me those panties girl." I handed them to Stella.

She touched the wet fabric. She put them to her face and inhaled deeply.

"Bitch is excited."

"Rachel, fetch me a roll of duct tape." Moments later Rachel came back with a roll of gray duct tape.

"Blondie likes to be teased and humiliated, doesn't she?"

"Yes ma'am." I was now shaking with anticipation.

Stella took the roll of duct tape and started with my arms. She pulled my arms behind me and tightly wound the duct tape around my wrists. She pushed me backwards so I was leaning against the wall and then continued down wrapping my legs together at the top of my thighs so my legs were pinned together but leaving my pussy exposed. For good measure she taped just above my knees, just below my knees, mid-calves and my ankles so I couldn't move my legs an inch. I felt like I did when I was pinned in the playground and pinned when I lost my wrestling match. I was completely at her mercy.

Then the women starting verbally abusing me.

"Bitch, you're not looking so good now are you? We'll take you down a few pegs from your high and mighty perch. You're a worthless white trash skank." Rachel spit on me and I watched her spit run down my breasts, down my torso and into the hairs of my pussy.

Another woman (who I'd later learn was Rosie) came up to me and started slapping my tits. "You like being a punching bag for us black ladies. Beg for it bitch."

"Please . . . . . don't stop."

"I thought so," said Rosie. She continued her abuse of my tits.

"I think Blondie needs a souvenir." Stella took my phone, pressed my thumb against the start button to unlock it and accessed my camera.

"Smile Blondie!" Stella walked around me taking pictures of me naked from the front and the back, then pictures of her girlfriends slapping my titties and my ass.

"Now you be a good girl or I'm going to post these pictures on your Facebook page. Maybe instant message Natalie." Stella wanted to see me beg.

"Please no. I'll do anything to keep those pictures away from Natalie."

"You got that right Blondie, you'll do anything I say. Now for a little insurance for Stella I'm going to send these pictures to my phone so I'll have a copy so anytime me and the girls want a laugh we can pull these up."

Stella let that sink in. Whether I liked it or not I was going to be a sex slave for Stella and her buddies.

"Now turn around bitch," ordered Stella.

I shuffled my feet so my head was now resting against the wall and my ass was exposed to the women.

"Let's spank this bitch and see if we can make her cry." Stella started with open hand slaps to my ass. A warming sensation spread across my entire body.

"Rosie, get a wooden spoon out of the kitchen and show this bitch you mean business."

I heard Rosie leave the room and return within a minute. My thighs were trembling in anticipation of the spanking.

"SMACK," as the wooden spoon connected with my ass and reverberated off the walls.

"Shittttttt!" I screamed.

"No use disturbing the neighbors." Stella reached around me and stuffed my sopping wet panties in my mouth. She then ran duct tape across my mouth and behind my head to make sure the panties stayed in my mouth.

"SMACK."

"mffffffgggggg."

Rachel administered five more swats. Sweat and tears were pouring down my face. My body, encased in duct tape, was steaming.

Stella let me marinate in my own juices for a few minutes. Then she pushed her hand between my legs, rubbing hard against my sex. It was a lake. I felt her hand easily slide back and forth.

"Goddddddddpleassseeeeeee," I screamed through my panties.

Stella intensified the rubbing until my body exploded in orgasm. I leaned against the wall as much as my tightly bound body would allow. My head was swirling with sensation. The pain, humiliation, and pleasure merged together into a hypnotic cocktail. It was the most intense experience of my life.

Stella stepped back and rubbed her juice laden hand against my cheek and then held it under my nose.

"Take a whiff Blondie. This is the smell of fear. Your cunt don't lie."

She was right. I was afraid. And my fear resulted in a river of juices flowing down my legs.

Satisfied with her abuse for the day Stella turned to Rosie. "Get me some scissors."

When Rosie returned Stella cut a part of the duct tape holding my wrists together so I could eventually free them after a long struggle. My legs were still bound.

"Help me girls with this worthless cunt." The women dragged me out the door and dropped me on the porch. I was lying face down with my arms still behind my back. Rosie sat on my ass to pin me to the ground.

Stella went inside and retrieved all of my belongings. She came outside with her arms full.

"Rosie, get up."

Rosie got up and stood next to me. Stella threw my belongings on top of my bound body.

"Get the fuck out of here. If you want more you know where Stella lives. And don't you fuck with Stella. I have your pictures and I sent myself Natalie's cell phone number."

The woman had one last laugh at my expense and went inside and shut the door. I was lying on the porch naked, encased in duct tape, and a sweaty mess. People were walking past the porch laughing at me squirming on my stomach trying to free my wrists. It was the best and worst day of my life.

Chapter Two

It was several weeks since my second encounter with Stella. I put the pictures Stella took onto a thumb drive and erased them from my phone. Every night since the encounter I would access the pictures from the thumb drive on my laptop and masturbate to the images. If I didn't have the pictorial proof I wouldn't have believed that I had voluntarily subjected myself to this abuse. But I did and I had the most rousing orgasms of my life masturbating to images of Rachel's spit running down my duct tape encased body and Rosie slapping my tits. I knew my darkest secret was only a click away from the internet and that knowledge made the force of my orgasms even greater.

Then one day about five weeks after the encounter a text message appeared on my phone from a number I didn't recognize.

"Bring Natalie with you. Tomorrow at 6 p.m. sharp." The text message was accompanied by a picture of my inflamed pussy with my juices running down my legs and Natalie's cell phone number. The threat couldn't be more explicit.

I was in a full scale panic. Natalie. My pictures. My need for submission.

I couldn't help myself. I swear it. I called Natalie and told her I had a very important appointment the next day that she was going to have to attend with me. I usually don't make any demands on her time so she readily accepted. I told her to wear what she wears to class. In retrospect that was a mistake.

I didn't sleep that night. I skipped my workout the next day. I sat in my dining room running scenarios in my head over and over. How I would tell Stella off. How I would get her to erase the pictures. How I would protect Natalie. None of the scenarios were any good. It was 5:30. Time to go.

I drove to Natalie's apartment. It was 5:45. I called her and moments later she was curbside. She was wearing a halter top that left nothing to the imagination, short shorts and platform sandals with 4 inch heels. She was well endowed like me and she might as well have been turning tricks in downtown St. Louis. There was no time for her to change.

"I told you to wear what you wear to class."

"But this is what I wear to class."

"What class is that? Advanced Prostitution?"

"That's not funny Mom. You know, college is supposed to be fun."

"Not that kind of fun."

"What kind of fun do you mean Mom?"

Now she was baiting me. "You know what I mean."

"You mean get on my knees and suck someone's cock kind of fun?"

"That's enough young lady. Who taught you to talk like that to your mother?"

"No one did. I'm naturally creative."

I pulled the car over to the curb. I slapped her face. I was startled I did it. She was startled I did it. We had never argued like this and I had never hit her before. She was rubbing her cheek and a tear was forming in the corner of her eye.

I wanted to apologize. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean . . . . . "

"Don't apologize. But don't tell me that you aren't a slut. I've seen you for my entire life dolling up in your tight spandex pants and form fitting top over your big tits and showing off for everyone in the gym. I learned to dress from you!"

It was my turn to start to cry. She was right. I was practically in love with myself and my physique and spent far too much time in front of the mirror and buying workout gear that would flatter my muscular ass and my big tits. Natalie was with me every step of the way.

"Natalie, I . . .I .. . "

"You don't have to say anything Mom. I'm not really sorry about it. I know I have a great body and being in college is like being a kid in a candy store."

"Natalie, I'm taking you someplace that harbors my darkest secret. If it hurts you I'm going to apologize in advance."

We sat in silence for the remainder of the drive. We pulled up in front of Stella's place. I got out and went up to the front door. Natalie followed me. I felt like a prisoner walking the last mile.

I knocked precisely at 6 p.m. Rachel opened the door.

"So good to see the whore is back and this time with her daughter."

I was crushed to hear this demeaning remark from the outset. To my surprise Natalie did not show shock but rather a smirk on her face. It seemed that Rachel's remark just confirmed her perception that I was a slut.

Rachel opened the door and we both entered.

Stella came into the room wearing an old sweatshirt and baggy pants. She looked like she had just gotten out of bed.

"Looks like Blondie brought her daughter. You must be Natalie."

"I am. And who are you?" Natalie responded in a somewhat belligerent tone.

"Ooooh. I see that she gets some of her spunk from Blondie. My name is Estelle but my close friends like you and Blondie can call me Stella."

"What the fuck do you want with us?" Natalie surprised me with that remark. She had some toughness that I had never seen before.

But Stella was hardened by much worse than Natalie had ever seen. Stella got right in Natalie's grill. Even though Natalie was 5 inches taller than Stella at that moment she seemed a foot shorter.

"Look here Dorothy. You ain't in Kansas anymore. Now shut the fuck up and watch what your mother is really about."

Stella turned to me. That steely stare froze me once again. I was totally focused on her. Natalie just as well could have been a million miles away.

"Strip."

I took off all my clothes. I was facing Stella, Rachel, Rosie and Natalie. I was even more ashamed than last time with Natalie now witnessing my humiliation.

Rachel and Rosie walked up to me and started slapping my tits.

"Ohhhhh." My greater sense of humiliation was now making the sexual stimulation even more compelling.

Natalie was watching in wide eyed fascination. I doubt she'd ever seen any form of BDSM before and to see it for the first time with her mother was undoubtedly sensory overload. But of course I was wrong again.

Stella turned to Natalie. "Hey bitch. How do you like to see your mother moaning like a whore with my girls slapping her girls?"

Natalie had to wet her lips with her tongue. "I like it."

"Tell me why."

"Because I knew deep down my mom was a whore. And because I've seen all kinds of bondage and discipline on the internet and I've experimented a bit with my boyfriends who have tied me to the bed and been rough with me."

Stella and her friends laughed. "So it's all in the family huh sweetheart?"

"I guess," replied Natalie.

"Well, you're next honey. After we are done with Blondie. Now give me your purse."

Natalie handed Stella her purse. Stella rummaged through it and pulled out Natalie's plastic hairbrush. It had a long handle and hard plastic bristles

"Wrap up the whore."

Rachel and Rosie wrapped me in duct tape like the last time. I couldn't even wiggle. Natalie was giggling along with Stella and the girls at my helplessness.

"Turn around bitch."

I shimmied my feet so my big ass was an inviting target. I knew what was coming and clenched my asscheeks.

"Natalie. Your mother is my bitch. Isn't that right Blondie?"

I choked. I couldn't help myself again. "Yes ma'am."

"Now Natalie, now seeing that Blondie here is my bitch, what am I holding in my hand?"

"My hairbrush?"

"Wrong dear. This is a tool of discipline and a pleasure machine all rolled into one, isn't that right Blondie?"

"If you say so ma'am."

"Now we don't want to have a problem with the neighbors so I'm going to take care of that issue right now."

Stella picked up my sopping wet panties and held them in front of Natalie. Smell these. It's your mom's fear and arousal, all in one package. I saw Natalie sniff them. Stella then stuffed them in my mouth and ran duct tape around my head and across my mouth to pin the panties in my mouth. It was the most humiliation I have ever experienced and I knew it was going to get much worse.

"First the pain." Stella rubbed the hard bristles of the brush on the tops of my breasts. Then she lifted each one and scraped the bristles against the most sensitive area on the underside of my breasts.

"ohshitohshitohshit." My breasts were on fire. Sweat was dripping off my brow and running down my duct tape cocoon.

"I spread the gasoline. Now the match." Stella started rapping each of my breasts with the backside of the hairbrush.

"mghmghmghmgh," I screamed through the panties. There was a wildfire burning in my breasts. I couldn't move. My eyes were two round saucers.

"Now let's see how the whore likes her ass loved by ol' Stella. Now turn around slut."

It took about 30 seconds to make the turn. It momentarily distracted me from the pain. Stella took the bristly part of the brush and scrubbed my bare bottom with it.

"shshshshshssh!" I roared through my gag. It felt like a thousand fire ants were biting my bottom at the same time. I was crying and screaming at the same time. Spit was running off my chin and dripping on the floor.

"Now Rachel, Rosie and Natalie are going to take turns with the business end of the brush."

"nooooooooooo."

SWACK, SWACK, SWACK. What seemed like an endless stream of swats hit my scratched bottom. The sting, combined with the already present biting sensation, was absolutely excruciating.

"Now Natalie, before it's your turn, show you mother how much you love her. You have to love her more than me and the girls."

I heard the whoosh of the brush. It connected with the back of my left thigh, just below the panty line.

"oooooohgoddddddd." It sounded like a thunderclap and felt like a freight train. I sagged against the wall. I closed my eyes and could see nothing but sparkles of pain.

"Now Stella is going to close the deal and show you what a whore Blondie is."

I felt the handle of the brush inserted between my legs. It slid easily deep into my pussy. Stella reached around and pinched hard on my nipple while she pumped the hairbrush into the swamp between my legs.

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!"

It wasn't an orgasm. It was a complete sensory meltdown. I lost control of my body and I felt hands catch me as I began to topple over. I felt myself being stretched out on the floor facing downwards. Stella sat on my back while Natalie and the other women I'm sure had shit eating grins on their faces.

Stella was showing pictures of me throughout my humiliation to the others while she was sitting on me. Apparently Rosie documented the whole sordid process. As she was flipping through the pictures they were pointing and laughing. I was feeling the warmth of my orgasm, the pain in my breasts and bottom, and my continuing humiliation at the hands of three virtual strangers and my own daughter.

"Looks like Blondie spilt all her cookies." Stella turned to Natalie. "You ready baby for your turn at the wheel?"

Chapter Three

Natalie had just watched me go through the ringer. At this point I had no idea what she would say. I already had a couple surprises today. I thought I knew my baby but apparently I did not. Of course being wrapped in duct tape with hairbrush marks all over my body did not put me in an optimal position for negotiation with her.

"Give me your worst," Natalie said defiantly.

"I like you sweetheart. You've got more gumption than your mom. And by worst you mean our best." Stella looked to Rachel and Rosie. They nodded in agreement.

"Rachel, fetch me another roll of duct tape. We're going to wrap up our doll in a tight package."

It wasn't difficult to figure out what they were going to do with the duct tape. I was on pins and needles about what was going to happen to my sweet Natalie.

Rachel returned with the tape. Stella pulled Natalie's top over her head and then unclasped her bra and pulled it off her shoulders. I really hadn't seen Natalie full on naked in a few years and it was clear that she had rounded out. Her breasts were easily a 34DD, if not bigger.

"Blondie, your titties are bigger but Natalie's are about as fine as I've seen. And being in prison a half dozen times I've had my share of white ass." Stella traced her fingers around Natalie's nipples. She invited Rosie and Rachel to do likewise. Natalie was shuddering at their light touch.

Stella then pulled Natalie's arms behind her and duct taped her wrists together. She followed that by stuffing her panties into her mouth and wrapping duct tape around her head to keep them in place. I could hear Natalie breathing loudly through her nose. They then had Natalie lay on her stomach and bound her thighs, calves and ankles and then connected her ankles with her wrists so she was effectively hog tied.

They moved me, still encased in duct tape, next to Natalie. They took my phone and Natalie's and snapped dozens of pictures of us from every angle they could think of. Stella sent copies of the pictures to her phone as well. Stella passed out fly swatters to Rosie and Rachel, and the three of them took turn swatting us. Stella was laughing so hard she had a coughing fit and had to sit down.

From her armchair Stella commented, "Well whores, we can't waste all of our time entertaining you. It's garbage day and time to take out the white trash."