Stella the Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he moved off me another took his place and the four of them all fucked me before Wes turned me onto my knees and fucked me doggy with his bigger than average cock as I sucked Brian. After we all came to a final shuddering orgasm it was time to clean up and get out before anyone managed to work out what had been going on. I stuffed my stripper clothes into a bag as the lads tidied themselves up and went back down to the bar. Amusingly, they all said 'thank you' as they left! Brian gave me a big kiss and muttered 'See you at the wedding.' As he left. Wes kept asking if I was ok, but I assured him that I was. I may not have set out to be fucked by them all but it was always a possibility and I had certainly enjoyed it. I was just overwhelmingly tired so got him to put me in a taxi. Home in my own bed I didn't bother to shower, I collapsed and slept for 12 hours.

In the morning I was a little sore and stiff but my fingers quickly brought me to a restorative orgasm as I replayed the events of the night before in my head. In fact all I could think of all day was what had happened, I was constantly aroused and on the edge of orgasm, the merest touch had me cumming again and again. Wes called me and asked if I was ok, did I want to go for a drink, meal, whatever but I was happy on my own. Claire and the other girls called too but I just said that I wanted a quiet night in and that I would see them as arranged for make-up, hair and dressing on Saturday morning as arranged before we went to the church. After another 12hrs sleep (how orgasms exhaust you!) it was wedding day. The day that Brian married my best friend. Brian that I had sucked and fucked before his friends gangbanged me. God I was bad, such a slut, how could I ever look Claire in the eye again? Quite easily as it happened. The wedding was at a local church and it gave me a thrill to stand on the alter with Brian and Wes and look at the four ushers and think what the rest of the congregation would say if they knew what we had been up to on Thursday night. There were a lot of knowing smiles and by the time the bride and groom had exchanged their vows - vows that I was pretty certain Brian had no intention of keeping - the expensive scrap of silk and lace between my legs was pretty soggy!

The reception was at a very posh hotel after an exquisite meal and lots of champagne the speeches were over and it was time for the traditional first dance. Brian and Claire looked the perfect couple as they slowly waltzed around the room and after a circuit Wes and I, as best man and matron of honor, also took to the floor inviting the rest of the bridesmaids and ushers to join us. There was some swapping of partners and I was suddenly dancing with a smiling Brian. A casual onlooker would have thought he was complimenting me on my dress or talking about the day but he was a bit more personal than that. What he actually said was

"Think of Thursday as the first time I fucked you Stella, there are going to be a lot more times when I get back from the honeymoon. I loved your big tits and shaved cunt. I'll be fucking Claire tonight but it's you I'll be thinking of when I do."

And with that he let me go and cut in to dance with one of his aunts, cool as you like.

I spent most of the reception with Wes close by and I had to admit that if I couldn't have Brian then he was a pretty good second choice and I was falling into serious 'like' with him. It was pretty obvious that at the end of the night we would only be using one of our rooms and it was in my room, the one next to Brian and Claire's that he stripped me down to my stockings and suspenders before pushing me back onto the bed and getting his lips and tongue onto my soaking wet pussy. His mouth was working its magic and I was twisting and pulling my nipples and getting close to orgasm when we were stopped in our tracks by the unmistakable sound of Claire moaning in ecstasy and a steady thump thump thump as Brian pounded Claire into the mattress. We both collapsed into a fit of giggles and only stopped when Wes slid his cock into me and began to match Brian stroke for stroke!

By the time Brian and Claire had returned from their month long honeymoon (told you he was loaded) Wes had just about moved in with me. They arrived home on the Saturday and called Wes on the Sunday. I listened to them chatting for a while then went and made a coffee. As I was doing so Wes came in, looking a bit hesitant. I asked him what was wrong and he said that Brian had asked if he could come around on Thursday. I started to say something and he cut in with

"No Stella, it's you he wants to see. He told me what he said to you at the wedding and he meant it. I told him that you and I were an item now and he still said I should ask you. Do you want to see him again? You know what he wants."

I was a bit shocked I guess and didn't know what to say, I really did want Brian's big cock again but I also didn't want to insult Wes. Darling Wes made my mind up for me by saying

"Look Stella, I know Brian. He will be all over you like a rash for a few months and then he'll move on to someone else. That's just the way he is. I, however, will be here for as long as you will have me."

Darling Wes had just told me that he loved me.

So I said "Are you saying we should have some fun with Brian while it lasts then? You don't mind? And when it's over there will just be us two again?"

He smiled and nodded "Yes I am. If that's what you want."

"Well in that case yes to you being here for a long time and yes to Brian coming over on Thursday night. Just ask him what time and what he's going to tell Claire."

With the obvious excuse that Brian and Wes were going out for a few drinks Brian was at my flat for 1900. I dressed in my 'stripper' gear again (minus the undies) and he was balls deep in me by 1915! If I thought the stag party was good then having them pass me between them on my nice comfortable bed was ten times better, I have never been so well fucked!

About 2200 he was getting dressed and was almost ready to leave and Wes, cheekily asked him about the sex on his honeymoon, did he make Claire spread her legs like a good wife every night? He laughed and said that he had been pretty demanding, including demanding that she shave her pussy, something she had never done before. He said he'd offered to pay for a boob job but that she wasn't keen. He then looked at me before saying

"One thing I did get out of her though was her secret sexual fantasy. She's never had sex with a woman but would really love to. The woman she fantasises about Stella, is you. Think about it. We could all have a lot of fun."

And with that he turned and left with Wes and I looking at each other opened mouthed. So what happened next? That's a tale for another day...

12